Andrejka Photography

Mackinac Island, MI View map
$5,000 Most Popular Price

$5,000 Most Popular Price

Hi There!

I'm Andrejka. It's nice to meet you. I am fun-loving and efficient and with my expertise in wedding photography plus my value in creating relaxed adventurous experiences I'm a great choice for the couple looking to have a once in a lifetime unique wedding captured.

For the past 15 years, I've photographed weddings all over the world and yet I always finds myself back in my favorite place... Northern Michigan.

I have wedding options for every couple. They range from elopements to full weekend affairs that may be with me or my fellow associate photographers. Every package includes planning and style customization. No matter what type of wedding you are having, I personally work with you to create the wedding you envision with the photos to match.

If you could take a few minutes to fill out this questionnaire I can then create a customized proposal for you.

I can’t wait to hear from you!!

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2,500

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Prints

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$5,000

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Toning
Albums
Negatives
Prints

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism
Vintage

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Slideshow
Toning
Trash The Dress
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Flush Mount
Matted Prints
Save the Date

Daniel P. Married on 08/15/2021

Mackinac Island Wedding!

Andrejka is a ROCK STAR! When selecting a wedding photographer from a list provided by our wedding planner, as soon as Andrejka's website loaded, we knew she was the photographer for us.

Throughout our entire planning process, she was incredibly helpful, caring, upbeat, supportive and seemed to genuinely care that we chose her to celebrate our wedding with us. She was extremely professional and SO fun to work with. She kept the kids engaged during photos and made everyone feel comfortable and confident in front of the camera. She knows the island well and not only knows the best locations for photos, but is flexible enough to take you where YOU may want to go as well.

We cannot say enough about Andrejka! Book her for your event, you won't regret it!
  • Amanda
    Amanda W. Married on 05/24/2020

Absolutely amazing

When our dream vineyard wedding in California was rescheduled then canceled due to Covid we were ecstatic to meet Andrejka in our journey to plan a wedding in 2.5 weeks. She helped us to plan a new dream wedding and make it a reality. Truly, the stars aligned and secondary to numerous Covid cancelations, we were blessed with a fabulous wedding team. On the day of wedding, she put us at ease and took the most amazing photos of my (new) husband and I. Now after months of wedding stress our only concern is how do we possibly pick favorites out of all the amazing photos that she captured? There are several that belong in a wedding magazine. She made our wedding nightmare turn into a dream wedding. Thank you Andrejka.
    Ciara Married on 08/07/2017
    I reached out to Andrejka at the beginning of my long engagement to find out if we would be able to work with her, but unfortunately couldn't afford to hire her on our college-student-budget. A couple of years later we'd downsized our wedding and changed the day to a Monday, so I reached out to her again just to see if we could make it work. For some reason, she remembered us, and was willing to accommodate our budget to capture our big day.

In addition to being our photographer, she was our carriage ride director, my dress floofer, veil straightener, tour guide, and a whole mess of other things that all somehow just blended together to make everything go far more smoothly than I had any right to have. She was an incredible light and presence on what can be a very stressful day (not for us - between Andrejka and Marty at Grand Hotel, we didn't have a care in the world!), and I cannot thank her enough for sharing her tips and expertise with us. Andrejka has an aura that just projects joy, and it's truly something that needs to be experienced.

Obviously, in addition to being a wonderful human, Andrejka is also an unparalled photographer. I don't want to say much here because her photos speak for themselves (as they should - they're why you're hiring her!), but her style is absolutely stunning. We told her what we loved about Mackinac Island, and she captured all of those things for us, in addition to the ridiculous list of formal pictures we requested. When I first started looking for a photographer, I noticed that a lot of their styles make the photos immediately look dated and forced. That's absolutely not a concern with Andrejka; she's unspeakably talented at both candid and posed photos.

If you're looking for an award-winning photographer who you actually want to spend the day with, Andrejka's your girl. I cannot wait to find excuses to go back and work with her again, and again.

Andrejka Photography's reply:

oh my goodness this is sooo sweet! I love it and love you two!!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

22 photos · 05/10/2016
  • Jason & Jill
    21 photos · 02/15/2016

Bella e Dolce Bella e Dolce Wedding Cakes

Andrejka is a wonderful photographer and so much fun to work with! She has a unique eye for photos and does a wonderful job capturing the perfect moments. She's able to bring in so much joy and energy into her photos, we always love seeing her work.

Grand Hotel Grand Hotel Hotel Weddings

Andrejka is amazing at capturing moments that you don't even know are happening. She makes memories pop off the page with her photos. Her photos are beautiful and artistic and she will be a pleasure to spend your wedding day with. Andrejka is creative and caring and it shows through in her work.

Northern Entertainment Consultants Northern Entertainment Consultants Wedding Planners

Andrejka Photography always brings their "A" game to the table!!! Having witnessed this on several occasions, I would have to say that they are considered by many in this area as the "go to" choice for excellence in this field.

PO Box 1882 Mackinac Island, MI, 49757
Location of (Andrejka Photography)

Other vendors in Grand Rapids for your wedding