PO Box 1882, Mackinac Island, MI 49757 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing
  • Real Weddings 3

About Andrejka Photography

I've always loved documenting life. I began to realize that photography meant more to me than carrying around a camera. I love many things about my profession but most of all are the friends I have gained along the way. I couldn't imagine doing anything else. The excitement of love and life inspires me everyday.

My love for people mixed with a background in fine art has been the perfect combination to become a professional photographer. It is life's important moments that inspire my creative eye.

I've been lucky enough to travel the world doing what I love. I've seen beautiful places, worked with incredible people, and have been honored by having my work featured in a variety of television shows, magazines, blogs, marketing ads, and websites.

Follow Andrejka Photography on

34 Reviews for Andrejka Photography

Andrejka Photography 1
Andrejka Photography 2

Ciara · Married on 08/07/2017

I reached out to Andrejka at the beginning of my long engagement to find out if we would be able to work with her, but unfortunately couldn't afford to hire her on our college-student-budget. A couple of years later we'd downsized our wedding and changed the day to a Monday, so I reached out to her again just to see if we could make it work. For some reason, she remembered us, and was willing to accommodate our budget to capture our big day.

In addition to being our photographer, she was our carriage ride director, my dress floofer, veil straightener, tour guide, and a whole mess of other things that all somehow just blended together to make everything go far more smoothly than I had any right to have. She was an incredible light and presence on what can be a very stressful day (not for us - between Andrejka and Marty at Grand Hotel, we didn't have a care in the world!), and I cannot thank her enough for sharing her tips and expertise with us. Andrejka has an aura that just projects joy, and it's truly something that needs to be experienced.

Obviously, in addition to being a wonderful human, Andrejka is also an unparalled photographer. I don't want to say much here because her photos speak for themselves (as they should - they're why you're hiring her!), but her style is absolutely stunning. We told her what we loved about Mackinac Island, and she captured all of those things for us, in addition to the ridiculous list of formal pictures we requested. When I first started looking for a photographer, I noticed that a lot of their styles make the photos immediately look dated and forced. That's absolutely not a concern with Andrejka; she's unspeakably talented at both candid and posed photos.

If you're looking for an award-winning photographer who you actually want to spend the day with, Andrejka's your girl. I cannot wait to find excuses to go back and work with her again, and again.

Sent on 09/17/2017

Andrejka Photography's reply:

oh my goodness this is sooo sweet! I love it and love you two!!!

DeEtta · Married on 07/21/2017

LOVE Andrejka! The minute I saw her photos I knew I wanted her as our wedding photographer. She answered my many questions, was so kind and helpful, and even made it work to get all the photos we asked for. We had so much fun with her and she captured so many awesome moments that I missed during the day. WE LOVE the final photos. They are beautiful! Hoping to book her again for family photos this holiday season! Thank you Andrejka!

Sent on 09/06/2017

Andrejka Photography's reply:

YAY!! I can't wait to see you and your awesome little family!!

Jessica · Married on 03/17/2017

Andrejka is the best of THE best!! She has done countless photo shoots of my family and we will continue to use only her gl My forward!!!

Sent on 11/14/2017

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Andrejka Photography Pricing

Andrejka Photography Price Rates

Andrejka Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,500.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 5,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Toning, Albums, Digital Files, Negatives, Prints
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Contemporary, Natural, Photojournalism, Vintage
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Toning, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits

Real Weddings

• Bella e Dolce
    Bella e Dolce Wedding Cakes

Andrejka is a wonderful photographer and so much fun to work with! She has a unique eye for photos and does a wonderful job capturing the perfect moments. She's able to bring in so much joy and energy into her photos, we always love seeing her work.

• Grand Hotel
    Grand Hotel Hotel Weddings

Andrejka is amazing at capturing moments that you don't even know are happening. She makes memories pop off the page with her photos. Her photos are beautiful and artistic and she will be a pleasure to spend your wedding day with. Andrejka is creative and caring and it shows through in her work.

• Northern Entertainment Consultants
    Northern Entertainment Consultants Wedding DJs

Andrejka Photography always brings their "A" game to the table!!! Having witnessed this on several occasions, I would have to say that they are considered by many in this area as the "go to" choice for excellence in this field.

• PO Box 1882 Mackinac Island, 49757 See on map