Andrejka Photography Reviews

35 Reviews for Andrejka Photography

• Amanda

Amanda W. · Married on 05/24/2020

Absolutely amazing

When our dream vineyard wedding in California was rescheduled then canceled due to Covid we were ecstatic to meet Andrejka in our journey to plan a wedding in 2.5 weeks. She helped us to plan a new dream wedding and make it a reality. Truly, the stars aligned and secondary to numerous Covid cancelations, we were blessed with a fabulous wedding team. On the day of wedding, she put us at ease and took the most amazing photos of my (new) husband and I. Now after months of wedding stress our only concern is how do we possibly pick favorites out of all the amazing photos that she captured? There are several that belong in a wedding magazine. She made our wedding nightmare turn into a dream wedding. Thank you Andrejka.

Sent on 10/11/2020

Ciara · Married on 08/07/2017

I reached out to Andrejka at the beginning of my long engagement to find out if we would be able to work with her, but unfortunately couldn't afford to hire her on our college-student-budget. A couple of years later we'd downsized our wedding and changed the day to a Monday, so I reached out to her again just to see if we could make it work. For some reason, she remembered us, and was willing to accommodate our budget to capture our big day.

In addition to being our photographer, she was our carriage ride director, my dress floofer, veil straightener, tour guide, and a whole mess of other things that all somehow just blended together to make everything go far more smoothly than I had any right to have. She was an incredible light and presence on what can be a very stressful day (not for us - between Andrejka and Marty at Grand Hotel, we didn't have a care in the world!), and I cannot thank her enough for sharing her tips and expertise with us. Andrejka has an aura that just projects joy, and it's truly something that needs to be experienced.

Obviously, in addition to being a wonderful human, Andrejka is also an unparalled photographer. I don't want to say much here because her photos speak for themselves (as they should - they're why you're hiring her!), but her style is absolutely stunning. We told her what we loved about Mackinac Island, and she captured all of those things for us, in addition to the ridiculous list of formal pictures we requested. When I first started looking for a photographer, I noticed that a lot of their styles make the photos immediately look dated and forced. That's absolutely not a concern with Andrejka; she's unspeakably talented at both candid and posed photos.

If you're looking for an award-winning photographer who you actually want to spend the day with, Andrejka's your girl. I cannot wait to find excuses to go back and work with her again, and again.

Sent on 09/17/2017

Andrejka Photography's reply:

oh my goodness this is sooo sweet! I love it and love you two!!!

Deetta · Married on 07/21/2017

LOVE Andrejka! The minute I saw her photos I knew I wanted her as our wedding photographer. She answered my many questions, was so kind and helpful, and even made it work to get all the photos we asked for. We had so much fun with her and she captured so many awesome moments that I missed during the day. WE LOVE the final photos. They are beautiful! Hoping to book her again for family photos this holiday season! Thank you Andrejka!

Sent on 09/06/2017

Andrejka Photography's reply:

YAY!! I can't wait to see you and your awesome little family!!

Jessica · Married on 03/17/2017

Andrejka is the best of THE best!! She has done countless photo shoots of my family and we will continue to use only her gl My forward!!!

Sent on 11/14/2017

Brandon · Married on 10/08/2016

We reached out to Andrejka after her photos online clearly stood out as superior to other photographers. We worked with Andrejka for our engagement photos and our wedding and we are so glad that we did. Not only did our photos turn out to be incredible, Andrejka was involved in the entire day from before the ceremony to the reception making sure that everything went perfectly for us. Our wedding would not have been the same without Andrejka and we cannot recommend her enough to any couple looking for a photographer.

Sent on 11/02/2016

Lauren · Married on 08/20/2016

Andrejka and Mary B. were absolutely spectacular! They were able to squeeze in all of the outdoor pictures that we wanted before it started to rain. Once the rain storm hit, they had excellent ideas of places where we could take pictures outside while staying dry. Andrejka and Mary B. were so pleasant and very flexible with where we wanted to take pictures. Also, they were very creative with suggesting certain locations for pictures, for example: a coffee shop. It’s somewhere I would never have thought of, but it had a beautiful vintage looking love seat with a nice painting hanging above, and that combined with the elegant way she posed us lead to some of my favorite pictures. Andrejka has such an intimate knowledge of the island and a creative eye for photography. She knows all of the best spots on the island and can ride a bike next to your carriage to take pictures. It doesn’t get much better than that. They say the biggest thing bride’s regret is not getting a photographer/a good photographer- With Andrejka photography you will never have to worry about that! She will capture every moment of your special day so you will have pictures and memories that last a lifetime.

Sent on 08/25/2016

Andrejka was the most fun and helpful photographer we could have ever had. She made everything so personal and was so helpful even with the non photography things. My day wouldn't have went so smoothly without her help!

Sent on 09/02/2016

Eugenia · Married on 01/30/2016

I hired Andrejka for the most important day of my career, my 10 year anniversary party for my company. She was punctual, prepared and the pictures came out amazingly! I loved the way that captured peoples faces and emotions. So many of the people that she shot have made her pictures their profile pictures on facebook. She was brilliant at making sure to get every group without actually interrupting their conversation. She flies under the radar while at the same time seems everywhere. Lastly, I would love to believe that I actually look as amazing as I do in her pictures, its as if she has some kind of magic touch. I was absolutely glowing.
    I would recommend her for any event, wedding, corporate etc. She is a 10!

Emily · Married on 11/27/2015

Andrejka was phenomenal in all aspects of the photography for our day. Andrejka made a huge effort to get a feel for what we wanted out of the wedding photography, what was important to us about the day, as well as get a handle on family dynamics, who's who, who doesn't get along, etc you get the idea. (bride tip- be honest, if you have an in-law, family member or bridesmaid that is hard to deal with, you will help everyone by telling your photographer up front) On the Wedding Day, and Andrejka arrived, fit right in with everyone, and did her thing, we barely knew she was there, and I'm the type of person that freezes up when my photo being taken on a normal day, but Andrejka moves stealthily and the end result is amazing-we had so much fun with her. Wedding Day: Andrejka met us at our hotel on a pretty crappy Chicago day, cold, windy and rainy, not the most ideal wedding weather especially for bridal party photos. Wow did she turn it up. She scouted around the hotel and found the prettiest spots for us to get some photos, she really did her best to make the best out of the weather we were dealing with. Her photographic perspective is amazing, she does it all, candid’s, posed (as required by our parents). She can handle a crowd like no one else, she got our family photos done in record time and they were fabulous. I think I'll call Andrejka the "Wedding whisperer"! Andrejka brought out the best in our wedding party and wedding guests. I’ll end with this, when we got engaged, I spent lots of time on wedding websites, lingering over the fabulous wedding photos people had, and hoping my wedding could be captured as beautifully. Andrejka captured it beautifully and beyond words and I can’t say enough great things about her work, her personality, her ability to bring out the best in everyone and the fun in all those around her. My heart is full when I look at our wedding photographs and I think of the wonderful way she captured who we are as a couple and our day.

Sent on 01/22/2016

Rachel · Married on 09/27/2015

Andrejka was wonderful to work with. She was very personable and professional. The photos were creative and the quality is fit for magazine covers. I would recommend her to anyone especially if you are getting married on Mackinac Island. She knows just where to go to capture the perfect photo. You will love her!

Sent on 11/17/2015

My husband and I were so happy with Andrejka. She gave us beautiful pictures that captured all the emotions and moments of the day. She made us both relaxed and comfortable and we were able to be ourselves. The images are magazine quality. I will happily book Andrejka to photograph our family in the future.

Sent on 11/03/2015

Carolyn · Married on 07/31/2015

The quality of the shots are amazing -- Andrejka knows how to catch people in the best light -- especially children! :-)

Sent on 05/03/2016

Liz · Married on 07/12/2015

Andrejka is one of those genuinely warm people that you find yourself lucky to meet. On top of that, she is an extremely talented photographer, who captures your wedding day beyond wildest expectation. Family and friends tell us over and over that our wedding pictures are "magazine-worthy, " and in fact, our pictures have been published on various wedding sites. Did I mention that she also bustled my wedding dress when my bridesmaids couldn't figure it out? I didn't hire a wedding coordinator, but in the end I didn't need to because Andrejka calmly kept everything and everyone on schedule. My husband and I agree, Andrejka was our best wedding vendor decision.She's not just a wedding photographer, she's a friend for life!

Sent on 11/14/2017

Andrejka Photography's reply:

AHHHHH... thanks! This just made me tear up! You two are amazing!

B · Married on 07/04/2015

Andrejka helped to capture the most memorable day of our lives! She was very personable, and her work is worth every penny.

Sent on 05/01/2016

Andrew · Married on 06/13/2015

Andrejka captured beautiful moments of our wedding day. We enjoyed her ideas of postures that made our photos look natural. Andrejkas personality and professionalism put us at ease on our wedding day. She was a pleasure to have and we hope to work with her again!

Sent on 05/08/2016

Emilie · Married on 05/10/2015

If you are thinking of booking Andrejka for your wedding, DO IT! Her photos speak for themselves when you look at them so I won't spend too much time talking about how AMAZING all of my photos turned out- they did turn out amazing by the way. What I think is special about Andrejka is her personality. She is upbeat and friendly and kept my large wedding party engaged even on the millionth photo of the day. Her ability to kindly corral my group and keep on time was so helpful, I didn't have to lift a finger to gather people for photos or yell at a stray groomsman. She took care of it all! Her calmness was so needed on my big day. She kept my husband and I relaxed and smiling for all of our photos. Andrejka went above and beyond the call of a photographer and I can confidently say my wedding would not have been so smooth without her!

Sent on 07/12/2016

I adore Andrejka! She's fabulous to work with, and she did an amazing job. I've been to weddings where the photographer was all up in the bride and groom's personal space, but not with Andrejka. I almost felt as though I didn't even have a photographer, she blended so well! When I reviewed our photos, I cried...it was as though I got to relive the day all over again, which is EXACTLY what we wanted out of our photos!

Jill · Married on 02/15/2015

Andrejka, we can't thank you enough for the beautiful pictures you and your team captured at our gorgeous Santa Barbara wedding weekend. It was a privilege to work with you and we are so glad you were able to capture so many of our special moments. Not only were you the perfect photographer but are so knowledgable and connected with the entire Santa Barbara (as well as other) wedding community that you provided us the perfect introduction for our wedding planner, Felici Events, and DJ, Scott Topper Productions.

For anyone looking for an amazingly talented, personable, efficient and non-intrusive photographer we recommend Andrejka! She will provide perfect memories of your special day and was willing to accommodate all our requests - Engagement photos in NYC, working directly with our wedding planner to ensure everything was properly planned without us having to be involved, and capturing all our guests so we have special memories of everyone who joined us at our destination Santa Barbara.

Thank you again for your friendship and expertise in capturing our special day.

Sent on 06/20/2015

Andrejka is fabulous. Not only is she extremely talented, she is fun and super easy to work with. We'd have another wedding (if we could) just to have her as our photographer again. Smiles :) Rob & Amy - happily married at a Wiens Winery in Temecula CA on December 12, 2014.

Sent on 05/02/2016

Rhianon · Married on 07/20/2014

Andrejka was wonderful to work with. She was extremely flexible around what I wanted and needed. She made our special day even more wonderful by capturing beautiful photos that we will forever cherish. She was a joy to work with, and I would highly recommend her.

Andrejka Photography's reply:

Oh, thank you so much! It was such an honor to be a part of your destination elopement!

Marty · Married on 07/08/2014

We love, love, love our wedding photos from Andrejka. After being married for almost two years I still catch my husband smiling while looking at his computer. When I sneak a peek at his screen he is scrolling through our wedding photos. Andrejka is amazing to work with and really is able to capture moments and feelings in photos. Most of her photography is natural and in the moment. She will get those few posed photos that everyone wants in addition to many, many photos that you didn't know you wanted but you'll end up loving. Our wedding day was relaxed and fun and the photo portion of the day was just the same. We kept to a schedule and didn't feel like we were rushing which was great. Being a wedding coordinator myself, I see a lot of photos and work with a lot of photographers. We could not have picked a better photographer to capture our day.

All our thanks!

Marty and Rudhix
    Mackinac Island, MI
    7-8-14

Sent on 05/05/2016

Amanda · Married on 07/03/2014

We used Andrejka's Snap This! Photo booth and it was AMAZING!!! What a fun thing to have at our wedding! Our guests absolutely loved taking pictures and the photostrips were such a nice party favor! We loved having Andrejka be a part of our special day! Thank you!!

Sent on 07/21/2014

Sarah · Married on 05/17/2014

We hired Andrejka for our May wedding on Mackinac Island in Michigan. She was recommended by the Grand Hotel as one of the island photographers they like to work with. We hired her and an assistant for a total of seven hours. I am absolutely in LOVE with all our photos and can't believe how great the day was captured. We spent a little more on pictures because we decided not to have it video taped, which is a decision I'm glad we made. Andrejka and her assistant were AMAZING to work with and made the process very easy and even a lot of fun. We received many complements from family members about both of them. I highly recommend hiring her if she's free for your big event.

Sent on 09/24/2014
  • Kristen

Kristen · Married on 10/20/2012

You will LOVE LOVE LOVE Andrejka Photography. You will notice immediately that her work is especially artistic and beauiful. Her positive, charming demeanor will put you at ease and she is excellent at capturing the most special moments. Also, my pictures were done before the holidays so I could share them with family! I'm so glad I found her for my wedding photographer. She really is a gem!

Sent on 01/10/2013

Emily · Married on 03/31/2012

Professional and laidback. We were very pleased with how our pictures turned out!

Sent on 04/24/2012