Engagement
Shoot included

About Willow Noavi Photography

Always two photographers, Running 2018 Specials

The event that is a wedding is manifestation of the love that grew from a tiny spark between two people.  Weddings celebrate the family and they recognize friendships; time-honored traditions are carried out, while priceless new memories are born.  To be invited to share that with our clients is not only our pleasure, it's our honor.

Megan and Caleb of WNP met in photography school.  This wife and husband team brings a unique perspective to your day.  Our packages all come with two photographers, print rights, and the ability to customize packages to fit your needs.

WNP is a collaboration of education, of style and of technique.  Applying Megan's background in international fashion and documentary photography with Caleb's commercial and editorial background, we take careful consideration of our clients individuality and incorporate techniques of the photographic Masters.  WNP creates a clear storyline, as well as produces standalone images.

Categories: Wedding Photographer

Wedding Portraits (1)
Prints (1)
Proofs (1)
Save the Date (1)

I truly don't know where to begin when speaking highly of Caleb and Megan. My husband and I chose them to be the photographers for our wedding, and they were my first choice. I first saw them rated in a wedding magazine, and I knew I had to have them photograph the best day of my husband's life :)

When we first met with them, they were so laid back and professional at the same time. My husband is pretty shy, but he felt so comfortable talking with them at the coffee shop. They brought samples of their work and the albums they have created for different couples depending on the package you get with them.

I cannot say enough great things about how amazing Caleb and Megan are with communication. They responded to me right away whenever I emailed them and worked with us for quite a while to find a time to shoot our engagement pictures (this was completely on our end, NOT theirs - the days I had open, they made work for us!) It was beyond worth it, because our engagement pictures were beautiful. They helped pose us and scouted for awesome scenery and locations. We are not very graceful individuals, but they made us look like a dream.

On our wedding day, there was never a moment where I was worried about our pictures. They are SO talented and so professional, I know they absolutely rocked it and I can't wait to see the final product.

If you are on the fence about a photographer, promise me you will not go wrong with these two amazing people. My husband and I kept saying how happy we were that we picked them to be with us on the most important day. Their reputation precedes them, and you will not be disappointed.

Profile Picture mmr002@aquinas.edu, 9/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Albums, Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, Multi. Locations, Second Shooter

We absolutely adore Caleb and Megan! They are phenomenal humans and photographers. When we met with them, we were immediately taken with them and their work and knew we had to have them photograph the best, most important day of our lives. They are the first and only photographers we ever met with - we canceled other meetings we had set up afterward because we were confident we wanted to work with them. We received our wedding photos yesterday and cannot stop looking through them. They bring tears to my eyes every time. Megan and Caleb captured intimate details of our wedding in a way nobody else could and for that I will be forever grateful. There is something different about the level of detail, creativity, and care they put into their images that far exceeds other photographers in my opinion. We went over the top with planning all the minute details of our wedding, and they were able to photograph it in a way that we will cherish for a lifetime! On the day of our wedding, they put us at ease and made us laugh. We had so much fun hanging out with them. We were also able to enjoy the moment of our day fully because we trusted them so completely. They are an amazing couple and such a fun team. We really cannot praise them enough. They are the best investment one could possibly make in photographers and we hope to be lifelong customers. We truly don't have words to thank them enough, so fortunate to have found them and their out of this world talent.

Profile Picture Meaghan, 8/12/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Engagement Shoot, Multi. Locations, Wedding Portraits, Albums, Digital Files, Prints, Save the Date, Thank You Cards

Willow Noavi Photography Pricing

#WW916521ad91d6cbc6
1435802609300 solo019

10% off of June and July Bookings for 2018

$320.00 Value | Redeem In-Store
If you book before April 15 for weddings in June and July get 10% off your package total
Offer Expires: 04/15/2018
Available to the first 5 couples
#WWfbaf99a9ac5dd5e0

3 ENDORSEMENTS
WNP is a pleasure to work with. Their photography is truly stunning and captures the couple's essence.

I have worked with this amazing photography for quite a few years now, and they are amazing ! love seeing my flowers in their photos. Top notch for sure.

Events

1113 Calvin ave Se, Grand Rapids, MI 49506   See On Map
402-319-0101 (phone)
Willow Noavi Photography is a wedding photographer from Grand Rapids servicing weddings throughout the local area, including Traverse City, Lansing, and Detroit . Willow Noavi Photography is a professional photgrapher that has been part of the Grand Rapids wedding industry since 2010 specializing in Weddings, Seniors and Families.