Love; Photography

2023 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$3,500 Most Popular Price

2023 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$3,500 Most Popular Price

Based out of Allendale, Michigan, Love; Photography is committed to documenting every magical moment of your elopement or wedding day. If you’re looking for a fun, insanely creative, lover-of-your-love-story photographer for your wedding, slow your scroll and meet Katie. Her style is vibrant and film-like with gobs of sweet moments mixed in with your grandma’s frame-able poses. Together, you'll curate a beautiful gallery of images for you to look back on for years to come!

Love; Photography offers a range of wedding photography services to fit your needs. The most popular wedding package includes a second shooter, high-resolution images, and digital files. For a curator of organic moments, look no further than Love; Photography for all your wedding photography needs. Products on offer include albums, canvases, and prints so you can have images to cherish in the format you want. In addition, the following services are available:

• Additional Hours
  • Boudoir Shoot
  • Destination / Travel
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2,500

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,500

2nd Shooter
Engagement Shoot
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Film
Natural
Photojournalism
Vintage

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
Second Shooter

What photography items do you offer?

Albums

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Shayn W. Married on 09/10/2022

Katie is amazing!

I'm not one for my picture being taken but Katie did an amazing making me feel very comfortable in front of the camera. We absolutely loved our pictures. She answered all my questions very quickly, arrived before the time we set. Highly recommend!!
  • Buffy
    Buffy B. Married on 10/08/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Absolutely Fantastic and very easy to work with

Katie did a wonderful job on our photography, she does great work and is very talented at what she does. Highly recommend
    Elise F. Married on 09/20/2021

Incredible in every way!

Katie’s incredible talent was the absolute icing on the cake for our Mackinac Island wedding! She is a phenomenal artist and quickly became a good friend who was a treasured part of our social gathering after our small lunch wedding. Her talent produces quality shoot after quality shoot and I am blown away with every shoot that she posts on social media. She made all of us feel at ease, directed us to really fun but not staged or cliche poses, and truly captured the feeling of the day. Grateful for Katie!
  • illustration stars

Team

Katie VanderWal
Katie VanderWal
Owner/Creative Guru

I thrive on the human experience. I enjoy photographing stories in their organic form, curating a lifetime of memories for my clients. In addition to my love for people and the moments that make us human, I am an LGBTQIA+ affirming photographer who cares deeply for you, your partner, and your love story. I am a lover of ridiculous internet memes, “I Love Lucy,” my dogs, and my family. Enjoying life is essential to me. Travel, nature walks, and the smell of a campfire speak to my soul. Target is great, but you’ll usually find me at Vertigo Records searching for vintage vinyl!

11470 40th Avenue Allendale, MI, 49401
6162018102

Monday - Friday 10-6 PM
Location of (Love; Photography)

Other vendors in Grand Rapids for your wedding