More Than Words Photography Reviews

16 | Santee, CA

16 Reviews for More Than Words Photography

Ashley · Married on 06/13/2015

Natalie is amazing! She does fantastic work and very professional. She showed up early and prepared, had lots of picture/pose ideas and captured all the moments I could have hoped for, and then some. It was so nice she brought another photographer (her husband Travis)...they are both SO sweet and very good at what they do. And the price is extremely reasonable. I would use her services again in a heartbeat for family photos, etc.

Sent on 07/16/2015

Traci · Married on 11/08/2013

Natalie and her husband Travis were a pleasure to work with. They are a creative, reliable, and professional couple that make sure your wedding day is top priority. Thank you More Than Words Photography for making my wedding day shine so bright through the photographs and capturing every important moment!

Sent on 12/29/2013
  • W

Wanda · Married on 06/29/2013

Natalie worked the engagement shoot and was at the wedding for my daughter. I was not at the engagement photo session but the pictures were PRICELESS!, so beautiful. At the wedding, Natalie was so professional, she arrived early and everything flowed so smoothly at the photo session during the cocktail hour. Natalie was organized. I would recommend her services again and again. Thanks again Natalie for making my daughter's wedding day so memorable.

Sent on 07/05/2013

Hailey · Married on 10/11/2012

More Than Words Photography is what really captured our special moments for us to enjoy for many years to come! You wont find a more dedicated creative photographer around! Thanks so much!!!

stephanie · Married on 10/11/2012

Natalie was more than accomodating on time and location for photos...she had scouted numerous sites at the venue....very satisfied....

Jann · Married on 10/07/2012

The engagement and wedding photos captured my daughter and son-in-laws love for one another in every shot. Natalie is so very creative and talented. The fact that she works as a team with her husband, Travis affords photos of both the bridal party and grooms party before the ceremony which is difficult to find. Natalie and Travis always arrive on time, with wonderful, calming personalities... their love for one another is obvious. They kept us all on task and captured the abundance of photos we asked for... wonderful, beautiful memories for now and all their years to come. Thank you from the bottom of my heart, Jann Young

Sent on 10/30/2012

Jaime · Married on 11/20/2011

More than words photography did such an excellent job! From our first meeting until the wedding, Natalie was not only a great listener on what style we were looking for but she executed our requests above and beyond what we expected. The day of our wedding, she and her co-photographer were prompt on their arrival and did not waste anytime. They knew their goal on where to shoot and it was accomplished with no hesistation. They did an excellent job with my friends and family (very calm and patient with everyone). The pictures turned out perfect! We get rave reviews all that see them as well. Choose More than words photography!

Sent on 12/04/2012

Desirae · Married on 11/06/2011

More Than Words Photography are the best photographers EVER!!! We loved Natalie and her husband! The photos are absolutely amazing and beautiful! We had our engagement photo session and wedding photographed by More Than Words Photography. We had so many compliments on the photos from our Engagement session. We even had some of them in frames at our wedding. We just got a preview of our wedding photos and love those even more!!! They are so elegant and beautiful :) It was so nice to have 2 photographers on our wedding day... one for the guys beforehand and one for the girls beforehand. Between both photographers, they captured all of our special moments on our big day. We would recommend More Than Words Photography to anyone! Some of friends are already planning on having them there for their big wedding days :)

Sent on 11/22/2011
  • Amy

Amy · Married on 10/01/2011

SO easy to work with and always so punctual. Natalie and her husband make such a great team. You can just tell that when they get on site, they immediately know what to do which definitely helped made our special day run smoothly. I haven't seen my official wedding pictures yet but if they are anything like the ones they took for our engagement photos, I have no doubt that my wedding photos will be awesome!

Sent on 10/13/2011

Lauren · Married on 08/27/2011

Natalie and her team are very professional, and she has such a comforting demenor that will relax you on your stressful day. Perfect combo of the "must have" photos, as well as candid shots. I have recommended her to multiple friends.

Lisa · Married on 10/02/2010

We researched a ton of companies and were so happy to find More Than Words Photography. They have a Husband and Wife team so you really get two people for the price of one.. They also did our engagement pictures. The quality is amazing. I'm looking forward to doing business with them again for my Baby pictures :)

Sent on 06/07/2011

Katie · Married on 03/13/2010

More Than Words Photography was excellent! I would recommend this company to any and everyone!!!! I love my photos, and they will provide a lifetime of memories!!!

Sent on 07/11/2010

Simone · Married on 07/08/2009

Excellent service and great photos!! Also great photo packages with good prices.

Sent on 07/03/2010

Heather · Married on 08/16/2008

More Than Words Photography did such an amazing job on my wedding! The pictures we beautiful, and they were such a joy to have around. They were professional yet fun, and artsy yet classic. I really enjoyed working with them and I would definitely recommend them to anyone I know!!!

Heather

Sent on 06/13/2010

Jermey · Married on 03/01/2008

More Than Words was awesome! The package we got was terrific, especially when compared to other prices elsewhere. We were pleased with the many creative ideas and the quality of the service. I have already recommended them to several friends getting married and will do so again!

Sent on 08/28/2010

Tonya · Married on 05/20/2006

I could not have been more pleased with More Than Words Photography! They arrived promptly, captured all the behind the scenes pictures, all the staged pictures, and every special moment in between! I loved how there were two photographers, most places I looked into did not offer that, that way there are no missed photo opportunities! Natalie & her husband Travis were so kind and easy to work with, they instructed the families and wedding party's with great ease & confidence. It was so comfortable, professional and an all around pleasure working with them. I have zero complaints at all. And I have to say I get so many compliments and oohs and ahs when people see my wedding pictures! They truly captured the day & outdid my expectations with their highly skilled photo enhancements & photo editing! I have also recommended a few of my friends to MTW Photography and they have all been exceptionally pleased. I would have no hesitation in booking with them, they are phenomenal!

Sent on 04/06/2010