41 Reviews for M&J Bridal Salon

4.7
40 M&J Bridal Salon Reviews

Had a wonderful experience. My daughter found a wonderful lace and crystal piece that I made into a belt! She is thrilled!

Profile Picture Jayne, 3/19/16, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

The sales assistant who helped me was great. She was relaxed and informative, available for questions when I needed. She was not overbearing and I did not feel pressurized.
I wanted to purchase a diamonte detail panel to put on a ribbon for my wedding dress belt. She came with me around the store to help find the perfect ribbon width, colour and sheen.

Profile Picture Kerry, 10/22/15, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

M&J has a great selection of trims and accessories in their bridal boutique. I feel the quality is high. The associate was extremely helpful offering suggestions based on my vision and budget. Overall I would recommend M&J to anyone looking for bridal extras.

Profile Picture User4854550, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I was impressed with the customer service and products. I felt welcomed and staff were helpful and friendly. Thanks!

Profile Picture Janelle, 7/8/15, 2 Reviews
3.5

I purchased a comb for my hair from M&J. It was a crowded crazy day when I went and while I had to wait to be helped, the staff were helpful and showed me each piece that fit the description I gave of what I was looking for. I picked a beautiful crystal floral comb that was perfect for my day. After a moment of confusion, they processed the coupon I brought from the Knot which gave a generous discount.

Profile Picture Dana, 6/3/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

I believe the sales lady that helped me was named Natalie ,she was so charming and helpful . I was shopping for my younger sisters wedding ( I do wedding flowers and style brides in atl. Ga. ) , while in your boutique I helped another bride pick her headpiece . Just a wonderful time !!! So many pretty choices !!!
: )

Profile Picture Britt, 3/22/15, 1 Review
4.7

I was looking for a hair vine for my wedding and found the prettiest one at M&J Bridal salon. Laurie was really helpful and attentive, and even sent me a thank you note after my purchase! They have a great selection of embellishments, beaded belts, veils, and sparkly pins, hair clips, and other accessories.

Profile Picture Eleanor, 9/20/14, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire, Jewelry

The new salesgirl was great. I love her attitude and her passion.

Profile Picture Zenaida, 6/14/14, 1 Review
3.9

The variety of jewelrey and veils at MJ trimmings is great. You can find a lot of beautiful sashes and belts too. It's a great way to add some extra sparkle on your wedding day. Like all things bridal, everything is a little overpriced. But it is pretty. The saleswomen are helpful. However you do have to be a bit vocal to get them to wait on you when you first come in, but they do have good ideas.

Profile Picture User3862959, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
4.1

I was directed to MJ Trimming by the Bridal Salon I went to. They said to order my sash there. I got a beautiful beaded belt for 1/8 of the price at the bridal salon. I spent my saving on a beautiful headpiece with the help of my mom, not the sales associate who simply helped us but pushed nothing on us. An overall wonderful experience!

Profile Picture User3832541, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
4.2

I was very particular about what I was looking for and they listened and didn't try to push any particular pieces on me. Would definitely recommend to a friend.

Profile Picture User3962825, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

My experience was fantastic! I didn't feel rushed and really valued everyone's opinion.

Profile Picture Libby, 4/19/14, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I often walk past M&J, but have always been intimidated by the abundance of ribbons and buttons. One day I had a gut feeling to go inside. In the back, there is a room devoted to wedding accessories. I'm so glad that I stopped in! The staff was friendly and great sense of what would work for my style and shape. I purchased a gorgeous rhinestone headband for my wedding. It was more than I planned to spend, but it was worth every penny. :)

Profile Picture S, 3/23/14, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Whitney was amazing to work with! She knew exactly what I wanted and pointed me in the right direction. She was also very respectful of my budget which was appreciated. I searched around a few other shops but M&J was by far the best.

Profile Picture Jenna, 3/12/14, 2 Reviews
3.0

Whitney- Amazing!!!!
Adam-very helpful and understood my situation!....I can't thank him enough.

LAURIE-should be fired. Shes rude!! while I shopped she was on the phone on a personal call screaming. and when I called to ask her for help she was rude!

Example:
A woman happened to be looking for a sash for her wedding dress and she mentioned to Laurie that she only wanted to spend $50.00. Laurie told her that she had nothing for her.....she could have given the woman many other options, but instead she chose to let that sale walk away!....POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE from her part. I guess she doesn't understand the concept of $1.00 is better than NO DOLLAR!

Profile Picture User3730552, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire, Party Supplies

I went to M&J in NYC to find some "sparkle" to add to my wedding gown and found exactly what I had envisioned. Melissa at M&J Bridal Salon helped me to complete my look with the perfect accessories, including a hairpiece and earrings. She was professional and personable throughout our entire experience and helped me to put together a look that made me feel beautiful on my wedding day.

Profile Picture Patricia, 12/6/13, 5 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

My sales lady was great very helpful

Profile Picture User3569536, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Whitney was wonderful -- helpful but not pushy -- and patient!

Profile Picture Holly, 11/2/13, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

She was super helpful and patient!

Profile Picture Erika, 11/1/13, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I purchased my cathedral veil and crystal band/sash for my wedding dress. The service was professional and they even gave me tips on how to ask the seamstress to sew on the sash and steam and pack the veil with my dress. They packaged everything up for me very nicely. Value is amazing for the quality of their products. Highly recommend!!

Profile Picture Michelle, 9/28/13, 6 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

This place is great! I have always loved M&J and was so excited to see they opened a bridal section. Such a beautiful selection!

Profile Picture User3618232, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

My experience was fantastic. The Ladies in the Bridal Salon extremely helpful and patient.

Profile Picture Lori, 8/4/13, 1 Review
Category: Jewelry

M&J was awesome. I walked right in and someone helped me immediately even though I did not have an appointment. They have a nice selection of bridal accessories and they are a lot less expensive than buying them through a bridal salon. I bought a hair comb and am going to use them for my bridal sash/belt. They can make it for you in 3-4 weeks and you pretty much can use any applique that they have or use any of their pre-made bridal sashes. The sales lady was super nice and really helpful. They even sent me a thankyou note via snailmail for shopping there. (who gets that service anymore?) Loved it! Can't wait to go back!

Profile Picture Sarah, 7/27/13, 4 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

I had an amazing experience at the Bridal Salon of M & J Bridal. I bought my bridal sash/belt there and the quality of belt they offered was even better than in high end bridal salons for more than half the cost! I picked out my belt and walked out with it that day! The staff was also extremely professional and helpful.

Profile Picture User3029898, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

It was a lovely experience and I was treated with the upmost attention. Sales person was a pleasure.

Profile Picture Teri, 6/22/13, 1 Review