RK Bridal

New York, NY View map

RK Bridal is an award winning, family-owned bridal gowns store with the largest selection of wedding dresses, plus-size wedding gowns, bridesmaids dresses, and elegant evening gowns in NYC.

We believe in celebrating individuality and are proud to be an industry leader by creating a showroom that is inclusive to everyone regardless of their size, shape, style preferences, or physical disabilities. Our expert stylists will help you create a customized wedding day look with the perfect dress and accessories that make you feel confident and beautiful. Our team is also trained to assist clients who may be facing shorter time constraints to find and order that special dress.

With over 35+ years of experience and significant growth, we still remain committed to stay true to who we are and our values as a family-owned business. We continue to promote love - self-love, the love between a couple, and we honor the love you have for the most important people in your life. We can't wait to meet you!

Book Your Appointment Today! We Can't Wait To Meet You.

Our Showroom

From bold and robust silhouettes to simple, clean-lined dresses, RK Bridal offers a hand-selected, curated mix of wedding dresses and bridal party dresses that will truly exceed your expectations! Our expert stylists and personalized attention distinguishes itself as the "go-to" place to order the dress of your dreams! Above all, our dresses exude a sense of elegance and love designed especially for your big day.

The price range for our wedding dresses are between $700 - $5,000 and we also offer an extensive selection of sale gowns for immediate purchase.

History

RK Bridal opened its doors in 1950 with its first brick-and-mortar store in New York City, NY. Originally known as RK Monograms and later RK Boutique, we evolved into RK Bridal and began making bride's dreams a reality!We have expanded three times since opening and in 2014, we moved into our 30,000+ square foot showroom at 619 West 54th Street, 5th Floor, Between 11th Avenue & the Westside Highway. We are a 2nd generation family-owned business, passionate about the bridal industry and dedicated to each one of our unique brides.

RK Bridal has continued to raise the standards for bridal retailers worldwide in delivering the best selection in the bridal industry at the most competitive prices.

Dress Shopping Made Simple - We get it - planning a wedding can feel a bit overwhelming at times. Although we all wish there was a Pinterest Fairy Godmother to take over our "to-do" list, the RK Bridal team has created valuable resources to keep your bridal party orders easy to manage and to answer all your dress related questions. Our customers love utilizing our Bridesmaids Registry tool to keep their bridesmaids group order organized regardless of their location.

Don't live nearby and still want to shop with the most trusted and reliable Bridal store?
---We've got your back!

Our website features thousands of designer wedding dresses, bridesmaid dresses, mother-of dresses, flower girl dresses, prom dresses, quinceañera gowns, bridal headpieces, wedding accessories, and more!

Ready to "Say Yes!" virtually? Purchase your dress by checking out our secure website or submit the appropriate designer order form.

Preserve Your Wedding Gown

Your wedding gown will forever be one of the most special garments you'll ever own and is the everlasting memory of your wedding! Clean and preserve your dress using the world's leading gown preservation method created by the #1 gown preservation company.

• Woman-owned

What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?

Under $500
$500 - $999
$1,000 - $2,499
$2,500 - $3,999
$4,000 - $6,499

How do you price dress alterations?

By Piece

Who do you provide services for?

Bride
Groom
Groomsmen
Mother of the Bride
Mother of the Groom

Which of the following services do you provide?

Alterations
Cleaning
Preservation
Sample Sales
Trunk Shows

Which of the following items do you offer?

Bridal Belts
Sample Gowns
Tuxedos
Undergarments
Veils

What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?

Less than 6 months

How often do you receive new bridal gowns?

Monthly
Seasonally

What is your return policy?

Final Sales

4.3

Ashley Getting married on 07/28/2023

Gown shopping

I came to RK looking to try on a specific dress I had seen online. I already found two other dresses before coming to RK Bridal, one being a very high “yes” dress. Still I wanted to see this specific dress I came for and was open to others. Sheryl was my attendant and she was nothing but amazing. Patient, kind, and so helpful in this process. She was able to help me navigate through other dresses and finally realize the one I really want is the first dress I tried on earlier this month. She didn’t make me feel like I wasted anyones time or pressured to change my mind. Even though I didn’t find “the one” at RK today, I had a spectacular experience and would highly recommend this store. Also ask for Sheryl!!
  • Katie
    Katie K. Getting married on 01/07/2023

Top notch attentive and professional consultant, large selection of dresses

I visited on 2/2/2022 and was so lucky to be paired up with Sheryl! Not only was she helpful and knowledgeable with dress styles for all body types, but she made my experience finding THE ONE so effortless and fun. My party and I arrived early and they allowed us to look around the shop at some dresses and pick out ones I’d like to try on. Funny enough, the dress I ended up falling in love with was a dress picked out by Sheryl! Getting dressed in front of a stranger can be really awkward and scary, but Sheryl’s warm disposition helped me to feel comfortable right away, like she was one of my friends helping me try on dresses. Not enough words can truly capture the wonderful experience I had today. Utmost professionalism, cleanliness, and friendliness from all staff.

My advice to utilize the most out of your shopping experience there is to do your research ahead of time. Look at the designers RK Bridal offers and get an idea of what wedding dress styles you want to try on, as well as budget range.
  • Burke
    Burke J. Getting married on 11/12/2022

Favorite bridal appointment by far!

While I ended up finding a gown at another boutique, I cannot say enough great things about Cheryl at RK Bridal. We had already been to a few stores, and so she immediately asked us "what is the dress to beat?" and pulled some fabulous selections that were both very similar and different to my other favorite dress. Her energy kept us laughing, and I tried dresses that I never expected and LOVED them. My favorite thing was that she never made me feel bad that I still liked my other dress. In fact, she looked at a dress I was debating and said - if I'm honest, I like the dress from the other boutique better. It was the opposite of the hard sales pitch and made the appointment just so much more relaxed and fun.

The store does send you a weird shirt before the appointment which says "future bride and so much more" which I guess is a nice reminder that brides are humans too? But the thoughts still nice, I guess?

Real Weddings