RK Bridal

619 W. 54th Street 5th Floor, New York, NY 10019 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Real Weddings 12

About RK Bridal

RK Bridal is an award-winning bridal store located in New York City that has been selling wedding gowns since 1986. The store and the RK bridal website carry a large selection of designer wedding dresses, bridesmaid dresses, flower girl dresses, wedding accessories, bridal headpieces and more.

The family-owned business aims to make brides’ dreams a reality by providing a wide selection of designer gowns for every size with the customer service you deserve.

Other Services Offered
RK Bridal is dedicated to providing services to meet the needs of unique brides. The bridal store offers the following options:

• Quick delivery dresses
Evening Gown
63c88352e44cbaa6 01 Magpick

797 Reviews for RK Bridal

Jessica Subrian · Getting married on 09/05/2021

You Won't Go Anywhere Else. This Is The Place!

I went to RK this past Saturday for my first ever bridal appointment. First of all, with all covid precautions- they made sure each client washed their hands upon arrival and they take everyone's temperature as well as ensure that everyone from the client's guests to their own team members were wearing masks. Since I usually do all my research for everything I do, I had a list of my dress options along with the style numbers and even the quoted prices that RK Bridal had listed. My consultant Sheryl, was the ABSOLUTE BEST! I even met with the manager who actually remeasured me towards the end of my time there to make sure everything was correct which indicates to me that they truly do care to double check everything so the outcome is as expected. They honestly take so much time and care to please their clients. Sheryl already knew from the get go that I had one specific vision and took all my dress list options to pull dresses along with bringing a few suggestions that she thought was a good fit for my taste as well. I really appreciated that because I saw different types of details on those dresses than I did on the ones I had chosen on my list. As I tried on every dress, she asked me MY opinion first before anyone of my 2 guest who came with me, and never made me feel like this choice was collaborative. She was so encouraging and kept asking me what I liked and disliked about each dress I tried on. At my first bridal dress appointment ever, I FOUND THE DRESS AND BOUGHT IT RIGHT THEN AND THERE. Sheryl was honestly the absolute best consultant I could have ever asked for because she listened to each and every one of my concerns and made me so comfortable with sharing my opinion on how I felt about each dress. I am someone who appreciates honesty when asking other people their opinion on something such as how does this dress look on me. I will be recommending EVERY BRIDE TO BE that I know to go to RK Bridal FIRST before they even think of going anywhere else. They have such a wide selection at their location along with their website that is so detailed on every dress which made my options limitless and easy to browse through. And, if you have any questions about dresses or designers or appointments, whenever I called with a concern before my appointment, their staff who picked up the phone was incredibly patient with me and answered everything I asked fully and then some. I had the absolute BEST first experience at this bridal appointment; so much that it will truly be my only experience because with their help, I found the dress I envisioned myself to be in, and already purchased it before I left there. I can't wait for my soon to be husband to see me on that day! Best wedding decision I've made so far!

Sent on 07/28/2020

Kerry Teemsma · Getting married on 06/11/2021

Bridal Experience at RK Bridal with Cheryl

I went to RK Bridal looking for a few specific dresses and designers that I assumed I would pick. But from the beginning Cheryl took the time to get to know me and had an idea of something that I would love before I even knew. It was so much fun working with her and her openness and honesty is very refreshing. We naturally vibed and bounced ideas off of each other. I told her I didn’t think I would cry because of a dress, but when I re tried on one of her picks I couldn’t help but start tearing up. I didn’t purchase the dress yet because I wanted to bring my sister with me but I really think I found the dress. Thank you so much Cheryl and I will see you soon!

Sent on 09/28/2019

RK Bridal FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?
    Under $500
    $500 - $999
    $1,000 - $2,499
    $2,500 - $3,999
    $4,000 - $6,499
  • How do you price dress alterations?
    By Piece
  • Who do you provide services for?
    Bride
    Groom
    Groomsmen
    Mother of the Bride
    Mother of the Groom
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Alterations
    Cleaning
    Preservation
    Sample Sales
    Trunk Shows
  • Which of the following items do you offer?
    Bridal Belts
    Sample Gowns
    Tuxedos
    Undergarments
    Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?
    Less than 6 months
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns?
    Monthly
    Seasonally
  • What is your return policy?
    Final Sales