RK Bridal

619 W. 54th Street 5th Floor, New York, NY 10019 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Real Weddings 9

About RK Bridal

RK Bridal is an award-winning bridal store located in New York City that has been selling wedding gowns since 1986. The store and the RK bridal website carry a large selection of designer wedding dresses, bridesmaid dresses, flower girl dresses, wedding accessories, bridal headpieces and more.

The family-owned business aims to make brides’ dreams a reality by providing a wide selection of designer gowns for every size with the customer service you deserve.

Other Services Offered
RK Bridal is dedicated to providing services to meet the needs of unique brides. The bridal store offers the following options:

• Quick delivery dresses

RK Bridal 6
RK Bridal 7

Samantha · Getting married on 11/03/2020

Love this place!

I came in to RK for a bridesmaid dress and had such a wonderful experience! The staff was friendly and knowledgable and I loved that they offered a discounted program. I took my own measurements, chose a size, and got a lesser price on the dress!
    The selection is huge and the bride is super happy with the dresses. No need to go anywhere else for your girls!

Sent on 05/03/2019
  • Y

Yasmin Khawaja · Getting married on 06/27/2020

AMAZING! Thank you Malak!!!!

I had the BEST experience at RK Bridal and cannot recommend them enough!!!!!! Some background: I went to several places in search of my gown with no luck. Most notably, I had an appointment at a well known, but overly hyped, bridal salon the night before my RK Bridal appointment. I left that overly hyped salon feeling so disheartened. The consultant had no clue what I wanted, wasn't paying attention to what I was saying and quite clearly had no interest in finding me THE gown. It seemed she had made up her mind (erroneously) that I was not serious about buying a dress and so I wasn't worth her time. I was rushed out not having tried on a SINGLE dress in the style I was looking for. Not ONE! I seriously thought I would never find a dress that made me happy if this was what was out there. I was in a HUGE salon, how could I not find the one??? Because the consultant didn't care, that's why.
    The next morning, I show up for my RK Bridal appointment. Literally seconds before I walk in, still feeling hopeless from the night before, I tell my sisters and mother "I'm never going to find a dress." I was so wrong! As soon as I walked in I was greeted by friendly staff and introduced to Malak, my consultant. We instantly hit it off! She truly felt like an old friend. I was all over the place with my description of what I wanted (especially because I was debating between two completely different looks). Despite my difficulty explaining, she somehow knew EXACTLY what I was looking for. She went to look for dresses and returned with a rack FULL of dresses that were exactly what I had been looking for the whole time, but the other salons couldn't deliver!!!! Like others have said below, the first dress I tried on ended up being THE ONE. I don't know how she did it, but she nailed it on the first try. I am the most indecisive person ever so I tried on no less than a thousand dresses just to be sure and Malak never ever made me feel like I was taking too long or bothering her. She was so incredibly sweet, patient and supportive. At the end, I was in between two dresses and she let me take my time and try them both on as much as I needed so I could feel sure about my choice. She truly listened to everything I wanted in a dress. Everything she pulled was gorgeous and within my price range. I will forever be grateful for how welcoming and kind Malak was. I never felt rushed, I never felt like I wasn't being taken seriously and I never felt like I was just another sale. It was a completely different experience than any other salon I visited. Do yourself a favor and get your dress here! And make sure you make your appointment with Malak, you will not regret it! (P.S. I went on a weekday morning. It was very quiet. I definitely recommend doing that. It was such a relaxing experience) Thank you Malak!!!! My sister already said she's going to you when it's her turn!

Sent on 09/13/2019

RK Bridal FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns? Under $500, $500 - $999, $1,000 - $2,499, $2,500 - $3,999, $4,000 - $6,499
  • How do you price dress alterations? By Piece
  • Who do you provide services for? Bride, Bridesmaids, Father of the Bride, Father of the Groom, Flower Girls, Groom, Groomsmen, Mother of the Bride, Mother of the Groom
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Alterations, Cleaning, Preservation, Sample Sales, Trunk Shows
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Formal Gowns, Garters, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Plus Size Gowns, Sample Gowns, Tuxedos, Undergarments, Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown? Less than 6 months