619 W. 54th Street 5th Floor, New York, NY 10019 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 12

About RK Bridal

RK Bridal is an award winning, family-owned bridal gowns store with the largest selection of wedding dresses, plus-size wedding gowns, bridesmaids dresses, and elegant evening gowns in NYC.

We believe in celebrating individuality and are proud to be an industry leader by creating a showroom that is inclusive to everyone regardless of their size, shape, style preferences, or physical disabilities. Our expert stylists will help you create a customized wedding day look with the perfect dress and accessories that make you feel confident and beautiful. Our team is also trained to assist clients who may be facing shorter time constraints to find and order that special dress.

With over 35+ years of experience and significant growth, we still remain committed to stay true to who we are and our values as a family-owned business. We continue to promote love - self-love, the love between a couple, and we honor the love you have for the most important people in your life. We can't wait to meet you!

Book Your Appointment Today! We Can't Wait To Meet You.

Our Showroom

From bold and robust silhouettes to simple, clean-lined dresses, RK Bridal offers a hand-selected, curated mix of wedding dresses and bridal party dresses that will truly exceed your expectations! Our expert stylists and personalized attention distinguishes itself as the "go-to" place to order the dress of your dreams! Above all, our dresses exude a sense of elegance and love designed especially for your big day.

The price range for our wedding dresses are between $700 - $5,000 and we also offer an extensive selection of sale gowns for immediate purchase.

History

RK Bridal opened its doors in 1950 with its first brick-and-mortar store in New York City, NY. Originally known as RK Monograms and later RK Boutique, we evolved into RK Bridal and began making bride's dreams a reality!We have expanded three times since opening and in 2014, we moved into our 30,000+ square foot showroom at 619 West 54th Street, 5th Floor, Between 11th Avenue & the Westside Highway. We are a 2nd generation family-owned business, passionate about the bridal industry and dedicated to each one of our unique brides.

RK Bridal has continued to raise the standards for bridal retailers worldwide in delivering the best selection in the bridal industry at the most competitive prices.

Dress Shopping Made Simple - We get it - planning a wedding can feel a bit overwhelming at times. Although we all wish there was a Pinterest Fairy Godmother to take over our "to-do" list, the RK Bridal team has created valuable resources to keep your bridal party orders easy to manage and to answer all your dress related questions. Our customers love utilizing our Bridesmaids Registry tool to keep their bridesmaids group order organized regardless of their location.

Don't live nearby and still want to shop with the most trusted and reliable Bridal store?
---We've got your back!

Our website features thousands of designer wedding dresses, bridesmaid dresses, mother-of dresses, flower girl dresses, prom dresses, quinceañera gowns, bridal headpieces, wedding accessories, and more!

Ready to "Say Yes!" virtually? Purchase your dress by checking out our secure website or submit the appropriate designer order form.

Preserve Your Wedding Gown

Your wedding gown will forever be one of the most special garments you'll ever own and is the everlasting memory of your wedding! Clean and preserve your dress using the world's leading gown preservation method created by the #1 gown preservation company.

• Woman-owned

Other couples have also viewed

• Bridal Reflections
Evening gown
63c88352e44cbaa6 01 Magpick

804 Reviews for RK Bridal

Lily D. · Getting married on 12/18/2021

Turned my dress shopping Experience around!!

What an amazing experience!! They are such a gem in NYC! I literally visited over 15 bridal shops looking for my perfect dress. I came to NYC thinking I’m definitely going to find it at Kleinfeld(which was a disappointing experience). This place was literally the final stop on my NYC list and I ended up picking the very first dressed I tried on!!! Sheryl my consultant is an amazing human being who genuinely cared and empowered me throughout the appointment! Sheryl really brought so much joy back into the dress shopping experience for me after I had been discouraged and defeated. She was my fairy bride mother! She listened and brought out 10 dresses that matched my description and well under my budget. I said yes to the very first one!! I left happy! We will be coming back for bridesmaid dresses and definitely asking for her again! I am so happy to be an RK bride! What a beautiful and personable experience! I felt like a bride!❤️❤️❤️

Sent on 02/23/2021

Sarah Z. · Getting married on 11/13/2021

Wonderful Experience with Nassim!!!

I went to RK Bridal yesterday with my best friend just to check out their dresses. It was my second bridal visit. I was so lucky to have Nassim as my consultant. She was pleasant, thorough, and she has a unique eye. She asked important questions to understand the look I was going for. She was so genuine that she recommended me try another style so that I could compare and finalize the style that fit my body shape. I'm so grateful for her honest advise and professional expertise. My experience was so amazing!!! I said YES to the first dress that I tired on. It was love at first sight! Thank you Nassim!!!!

Sent on 07/21/2020
  • Jessica

Jessica S. · Getting married on 09/05/2021

You Won't Go Anywhere Else. This Is The Place!

I went to RK this past Saturday for my first ever bridal appointment. First of all, with all covid precautions- they made sure each client washed their hands upon arrival and they take everyone's temperature as well as ensure that everyone from the client's guests to their own team members were wearing masks. Since I usually do all my research for everything I do, I had a list of my dress options along with the style numbers and even the quoted prices that RK Bridal had listed. My consultant Sheryl, was the ABSOLUTE BEST! I even met with the manager who actually remeasured me towards the end of my time there to make sure everything was correct which indicates to me that they truly do care to double check everything so the outcome is as expected. They honestly take so much time and care to please their clients. Sheryl already knew from the get go that I had one specific vision and took all my dress list options to pull dresses along with bringing a few suggestions that she thought was a good fit for my taste as well. I really appreciated that because I saw different types of details on those dresses than I did on the ones I had chosen on my list. As I tried on every dress, she asked me MY opinion first before anyone of my 2 guest who came with me, and never made me feel like this choice was collaborative. She was so encouraging and kept asking me what I liked and disliked about each dress I tried on. At my first bridal dress appointment ever, I FOUND THE DRESS AND BOUGHT IT RIGHT THEN AND THERE. Sheryl was honestly the absolute best consultant I could have ever asked for because she listened to each and every one of my concerns and made me so comfortable with sharing my opinion on how I felt about each dress. I am someone who appreciates honesty when asking other people their opinion on something such as how does this dress look on me. I will be recommending EVERY BRIDE TO BE that I know to go to RK Bridal FIRST before they even think of going anywhere else. They have such a wide selection at their location along with their website that is so detailed on every dress which made my options limitless and easy to browse through. And, if you have any questions about dresses or designers or appointments, whenever I called with a concern before my appointment, their staff who picked up the phone was incredibly patient with me and answered everything I asked fully and then some. I had the absolute BEST first experience at this bridal appointment; so much that it will truly be my only experience because with their help, I found the dress I envisioned myself to be in, and already purchased it before I left there. I can't wait for my soon to be husband to see me on that day! Best wedding decision I've made so far!

Sent on 07/28/2020

RK Bridal FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?
    Under $500
    $500 - $999
    $1,000 - $2,499
    $2,500 - $3,999
    $4,000 - $6,499
  • How do you price dress alterations?
    By Piece
  • Who do you provide services for?
    Bride
    Groom
    Groomsmen
    Mother of the Bride
    Mother of the Groom
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Alterations
    Cleaning
    Preservation
    Sample Sales
    Trunk Shows
  • Which of the following items do you offer?
    Bridal Belts
    Sample Gowns
    Tuxedos
    Undergarments
    Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?
    Less than 6 months
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns?
    Monthly
    Seasonally
  • What is your return policy?
    Final Sales