RK Bridal Reviews

798 | New York, NY

798 Reviews for RK Bridal

Sarah Zhang · Getting married on 11/13/2021

Wonderful Experience with Nassim!!!

I went to RK Bridal yesterday with my best friend just to check out their dresses. It was my second bridal visit. I was so lucky to have Nassim as my consultant. She was pleasant, thorough, and she has a unique eye. She asked important questions to understand the look I was going for. She was so genuine that she recommended me try another style so that I could compare and finalize the style that fit my body shape. I'm so grateful for her honest advise and professional expertise. My experience was so amazing!!! I said YES to the first dress that I tired on. It was love at first sight! Thank you Nassim!!!!

Sent on 07/21/2020
  • Jessica

Jessica Subrian · Getting married on 09/05/2021

You Won't Go Anywhere Else. This Is The Place!

I went to RK this past Saturday for my first ever bridal appointment. First of all, with all covid precautions- they made sure each client washed their hands upon arrival and they take everyone's temperature as well as ensure that everyone from the client's guests to their own team members were wearing masks. Since I usually do all my research for everything I do, I had a list of my dress options along with the style numbers and even the quoted prices that RK Bridal had listed. My consultant Sheryl, was the ABSOLUTE BEST! I even met with the manager who actually remeasured me towards the end of my time there to make sure everything was correct which indicates to me that they truly do care to double check everything so the outcome is as expected. They honestly take so much time and care to please their clients. Sheryl already knew from the get go that I had one specific vision and took all my dress list options to pull dresses along with bringing a few suggestions that she thought was a good fit for my taste as well. I really appreciated that because I saw different types of details on those dresses than I did on the ones I had chosen on my list. As I tried on every dress, she asked me MY opinion first before anyone of my 2 guest who came with me, and never made me feel like this choice was collaborative. She was so encouraging and kept asking me what I liked and disliked about each dress I tried on. At my first bridal dress appointment ever, I FOUND THE DRESS AND BOUGHT IT RIGHT THEN AND THERE. Sheryl was honestly the absolute best consultant I could have ever asked for because she listened to each and every one of my concerns and made me so comfortable with sharing my opinion on how I felt about each dress. I am someone who appreciates honesty when asking other people their opinion on something such as how does this dress look on me. I will be recommending EVERY BRIDE TO BE that I know to go to RK Bridal FIRST before they even think of going anywhere else. They have such a wide selection at their location along with their website that is so detailed on every dress which made my options limitless and easy to browse through. And, if you have any questions about dresses or designers or appointments, whenever I called with a concern before my appointment, their staff who picked up the phone was incredibly patient with me and answered everything I asked fully and then some. I had the absolute BEST first experience at this bridal appointment; so much that it will truly be my only experience because with their help, I found the dress I envisioned myself to be in, and already purchased it before I left there. I can't wait for my soon to be husband to see me on that day! Best wedding decision I've made so far!

Sent on 07/28/2020

Kerry Teemsma · Getting married on 06/11/2021

Bridal Experience at RK Bridal with Cheryl

I went to RK Bridal looking for a few specific dresses and designers that I assumed I would pick. But from the beginning Cheryl took the time to get to know me and had an idea of something that I would love before I even knew. It was so much fun working with her and her openness and honesty is very refreshing. We naturally vibed and bounced ideas off of each other. I told her I didn’t think I would cry because of a dress, but when I re tried on one of her picks I couldn’t help but start tearing up. I didn’t purchase the dress yet because I wanted to bring my sister with me but I really think I found the dress. Thank you so much Cheryl and I will see you soon!

Sent on 09/28/2019
  • Brianna

Brianna Graham · Getting married on 06/04/2021

Yes to the Dress

From the moment I walked into RK Bridal I felt welcomed and right where I needed to be. I worked with Nadine and she was fabulous!!! She helped me, never rushed me and catered to my every need concerning dress shopping. They have a large variety of bridal dresses, bridesmaids dresses and endless accessories. RK Bridal made easy to say yes to my dress!!!

Sent on 11/03/2019
  • Ashley

Ashley Mullings · Getting married on 05/29/2021

The Most Amazing Experience

RK Bridal was the first stop in my wedding dress shopping experience and I could not have asked for a better consultant/stylist. Malak made me feel comfortable and at ease. She took the time to listen to my preferences and used my feedback for each dress to bring a new one for me to try on. All the dresses were beautiful and I fell in love with the very one. I highly recommend RK Bridal!

Sent on 09/03/2019
  • Priscilla

pris · Getting married on 04/03/2021

Sheryl is amazinggg!

From the moment I walked into RK Bridal I was greeted with a smile. My consultant Sheryl had such great energy from the beginning to the very end! I’m a very shy person, but she made me feel comfortable immediately! I showed her what I was looking for and my budget. She came back with beautiful dresses for me to try on. She made me feel beautiful in every dress I tried on until I found the one! Sheryl was super sweet and it made me happy that she was my consultant! She made the experience awesome and I’ve recommended two people already to go to RK Bridal and hopefully get paired with her! Thank you, Sheryl so much! I love my dress!!

Sent on 09/13/2020
  • Danielle

Danielle I · Getting married on 03/07/2021

Sheryl made my experience EPIC !

SO I am going to try to make this long story short. FIRST I need to say that Sheryl is absolutely one of the best human beings on this Earth. She is so real, kind and fun! FELLOW BRIDES, she will have YOUR back when it comes to your over-opinionated friends/ family members - this was very important for me. I visited many stores that did not understand what I was looking for, and put so much pressure on me to purchase a dress. It really stressed me out and made me believe that wedding dress shopping was actually nothing like we see in the movies and not fun whatsoever. After my previous experiences, I was feeling very disheartened, my spirits were low. As soon as I met Sheryl, she brought the life back into me, and I knew she was going to help me find "the one." Sheryl, thank you so much for putting zero pressure on me and helping my super indecisive self find the perfect dress for my big day! For anyone who wants a magical experience, do not go anywhere else but RK Bridal and request Sheryl! You will NOT regret it!

Sent on 08/26/2020

Jenna Fox · Getting married on 12/12/2020

Sheryl from RK

Can I just say, Sheryl from RK Bridal made my wedding shopping a DREAM. I briefly told her my vision, and she hand picked 10 dresses for me, and by the 3rd dress, I knew it was the ONE. Sheryl not only is an amazing bridal stylist/consultant, but the sweetest soul, beyond personable and is the ultimate hype girl. I was referred to her by a friend that also had an astounding experience with her here at RK bridal. Beyond thankful for this lady!

Sent on 03/06/2020
  • Aimee

Aimee · Getting married on 11/28/2020

Olga is THE BEST Bridal Consultant

Olga Olga Olga!!!! I can not express how amazing she is! If you are looking for a Bridal Consultant who actually listens to you, determined to help you find the one, not a pushy salesperson, honest and THE SWEETEST lady. Request Olga when you make an appointment!

I actually almost canceled my appointment due to how rude the staff was who responded to my emails when I sent over the dresses I wanted to try on, but my MOH said I should just go and at least try on more dresses. I honestly had no intention of buying anything there due to the rude staff who was emailing me. I was so sick of terrible customer service at this point. Isn't dress shopping supposed to be a fun exciting experience?

Anyway, I went to four stores prior to RK Bridal where I liked a few dresses, but never LOVED one. I had absolutely terrible bridal consultants who didn't listen to me at the other stores I went too. So for RK Bridal I did my research read all the reviews on Yelp and saw a few people write about Olga so when I booked my appointment I added Olga in my special requests. I wasn't sure who she was or if I'd get her but it was worth a shot!! I walked in and she introduced herself and I was immediately relieved!

I did send over a bunch of dresses prior to my appointment that I wanted to try but unfortunately, they did not have most of them (I was extremely bummed). However, Olga looked at the styles of the dresses I wanted to try and pulled similar dresses. Every dress I put on she would ask "what do you like and what do you not like" then she would come back with something that fits exactly what I'm looking for. She was the FIRST consultant that actually listened to me.

I think I tried on about 6 dresses and Olga kept asking me what my budget was because she wanted to be respectful of it. I then said, "if its a little above my budget and I love it I would probably buy it". She then said OK well I pulled this one dress that I THINK will be perfect, but keep in mind it is above your budget by $500 do you want to try it?

So, of course, I tried it on and YES she was right it was THE ONE!!!! She then let me know if you buy the day of you get 10% off! So at the end of the day, it was only $150 over what I wanted to spend and I am still staring at photos of this dress I am absolutely in love with the dress.

I do also recommend going during the week it was empty so I was able to easily walk around and look for dresses myself as well. I did read reviews about the weekend and seems like a nightmare. Olga works Monday, Thursday & Friday!

Sent on 06/07/2019

Kayla Duryea · Getting married on 11/07/2020

My 1 and ONLY bridal appointment!!

Sheryl nailed it within the first 5 dresses she pulled for me. I felt like I was hanging out with a friend and not my bridal consultant. If I could buy 1,000 dresses from her, I would. She was conscious of my budget and style and I am so thankful for her!

Sent on 10/25/2019

Samantha · Getting married on 11/03/2020

Love this place!

I came in to RK for a bridesmaid dress and had such a wonderful experience! The staff was friendly and knowledgable and I loved that they offered a discounted program. I took my own measurements, chose a size, and got a lesser price on the dress!
    The selection is huge and the bride is super happy with the dresses. No need to go anywhere else for your girls!

Sent on 05/03/2019
  • Alma

Alma Ayala · Married on 10/24/2020

Sheryl is a bridal gem!!! Best consultant & I worked w plenty before!

First off THANK YOU RK bridal for having PLENTY of selections in ALL sizes. I went to small salons who had limited sample dresses that i could actually try on. Some literally were only hanging on my shoulders. SO THANK YOU RK bridal for respecting ALL woman of ALL sizes. But the real gem in my experience was Sheryl I had an appointment w her after already purchasing a gown at RK bridal and having serious doubts. I was so afraid they would be annoyed I wanted a second dress or had any doubts w my purchase. Sheryl made it like it was my first appointment, she made me feel comfortable she reassured me, she gave me her full attention and listened/addressed all my concerns. Sheryl is an amazing consultant because she has a genuine kind heart and I felt that!! She didn’t want to just make a sale. She takes pride in what she does that is why she is an excellent consultant and an RK bridal gem. you will def find options of not the dress at RK bridal but if you appointment is w Sheryl The entire experience will be perfection!

Sent on 02/20/2020
  • Dana

Dana Wilson · Married on 10/23/2020

Found my dress on the first visit!

RK Bridal was the first store I went to, and I ended up getting my dress the same day and cancelling my appointments at other stores. I made an appointment ahead of time and was matched with Olga, who could not have been better. She looked at the photos I had brought of dresses I liked and selected a few for me to try, and the one I fell in love with was one of the first ones she chose. She was so sweet to me and my mom, and seemed genuinely excited for me. The store has a huge selection of dresses in all different price ranges (my upper limit was $1500 and there were plenty of beautiful dresses to choose from), and if all their employees are as good as Olga, you will have no trouble navigating them to find what you want! I would definitely make an appointment ahead of time, and request Olga if you can!

Sent on 01/04/2020
  • Sarah

Sarah Cuneo · Married on 10/17/2020

Wonderful experience!

I had a wonderful experience here! It was my first and only time going dress shopping, and they made the whole process so easy and fun. They have a huge selection of gowns, so I didn't feel limited in my choices at all. And Monica, my consultant, was amazing! I showed her a few pictures of dresses that I liked, and she completely understood what I was going for. She pulled so many beautiful dresses that were exactly what I was looking for. I couldn't believe that I found a dress on my very first shopping outing, but Monica really knocked it out of the park with a beautiful gown – and a matching veil! – that came in under budget. Highly recommend!

Sent on 02/19/2020
  • Sharon

Sharon Amandola · Married on 10/10/2020

Gorgeous dresses, great prices

As soon as you walk into RK Bridal you are surrounded by the most gorgeous dresses you've ever seen! We were greeted warmly upon entering and told to shop around until they called my name. Even on a busy Saturday they didn't take more than 10 minutes to call me.

I had Malak as my consultant and I can't say enough wonderful things about her. She immediately put me at ease, took time to get to know my vision (didn't take her long!). I'm plus size and was so afraid I wouldn't find anything that would flatter me. Every dress Malak pulled was not only gorgeous but also very flattering, even when she had me try on a fitted dress! The prices can't be beat. I told Malak my modest budget and every dress she pulled was well under that. Ultimately I didn't find The One there but I never felt pressure to purchase anything.

I highly recommend RK Bridal. Dresses are stunning, prices are great and the customer service is top notch (especially Malak)

Sent on 11/22/2019
  • Tiffany

Tiffany · Married on 10/04/2020

Wide selection and awesome staff!

I came here for my wedding dress and my consultant, Nassim, was able to find my dress for me on the 2nd try! The selections here are amazing, the staff knows there stuff and are really helpful. I don't know much about dress shapes and cuts and things like that but I was able to describe to some extent what I was looking for and Nassim got me on the SECOND dress I tried on. Of course YMMV but I would highly recommend this salon!

I was unsure on my first visit if I wanted to get the dress, being that I'd only tried on 2 at that point AND I had an appointment at another salon later that day. I left of with Nassim that I would call if I changed my mind. I wasn't able to get a hold of her that night when I changed my mind but when I came in the next morning, she came in ON HER DAY OFF, and LEFT the dress in the room, because she knew I was coming back for it. I thought this was hilarious! She told me she lived close by so stopping in for a bit wasn't a huge deal. Sure enough I tried it on again and I knew I'd found the dress. Huge shoutout to Nassim for being so awesome!

I will say when you first walk-in, the salon definitely has a warehouse vibe, but with the amount of dresses they have on display, you are sure to find your dress there. They also have bridesmaids, mother of the bride dresses, etc as well. While we didn't have a chance to fully look through, I did notice the colour selection for that side was fantastic. Definitely a lot of options to look through for your bride tribe!

Thank you RK Bridal!

Sent on 04/09/2020
  • Yadira

Yadira Ramos · Married on 08/14/2020

Consultant Lika is the absolute best!!!

I first went to to RK Bridal without an appointment on a mid September late morning/ early afternoon (it was a Saturday). Although I could see that there were a lot of people and that the store was busy, I was still greeted and helped at the front. The manager was very friendly. There were gorgeous dresses all around me, and when it came to a wide selection of dresses of high quality, I knew I came to the right place! I signed in and while I waited for my name to be called, I was able to browse the entire store and take pictures of the dresses that I really liked. Then I was paired with my wonderful consultant, Lika.

This was the very first time I went wedding dress shopping and I was all alone--having Lika there was like having a trusted friend. Once we were in the fitting room, I told Lika all the aspects of a wedding dress that I loved. I gave her my preferences but told her I was open to other options as well. I also showed her some pictures I had saved on my phone of dresses that appealed to me. After talking with me, Lika told me she just knew which dress to pull for me! It was a new dress and that it had everything I wanted. She was gone for a while and came back with many dresses. All of them were lovely. The dress that she had pictured for me was G-O-R-G-E-O-U-S!! I just really don’t even have the words. Even on the hanger it was breathtaking. We decided to try that one on first and all I could say is: WOW. When we went to the big mirrors outside, everyone was in pure awe of the dress. I received so many compliments. I just knew this was the one--it had EVERYTHING I had been dreaming of and fantasizing about my whole life. We tried on other dresses, of course, and they were also nice, but nothing compared to the dress Lika pictured me in in her vision. I knew this was it, and I told her I would come back in the following weeks with my entire family to try on dresses together.

When I came back for my appointment in late October, Lika remembered me and even called the designer and style of the dress. Her memory is amazing. I said that I told her I
    would be back with my family and here I was! Lika was super accommodating, friendly with my family, and patient. Even though she knew I had already made up my mind about my dress, she still brought other dresses that my family members had picked for me to give them that special experience and didn’t say anything. It was our little secret! There was a Morilee trunk show going on that same day, and she even let me play dress up and try on dresses that weren’t really my style because my family wanted to see me in them. She was so helpful both in the fitting room, and out. She was always adjusting the dresses and fixing trains to make sure I looked my absolute best. She took pictures and videos of me in different dresses, no matter how many I asked for. She took me into consideration, asked for my thoughts and gave me her honest opinion without hurting my feelings. She was an absolute doll!! I still, to this day, can’t believe that the wedding dress I chose for my special day was the VERY FIRST DRESS I EVER TRIED ON. Even though I tried on many others in similar and different styles, nothing could ever compare. She is just that good!! I have so much to thank her for!! Here are some pictures of her being completely amazing. Thanks Lika!!!

Sent on 12/01/2019
  • Karen

Karen Kersbergen Iannuzzi · Married on 08/08/2020

Best Mother of Bride experience

My daughter and my niece are getting married next summer. My sister drove down from upstate NY to visit RK with me. Sandy approached us immediately with ideas. She found dresses for both of us that we wouldn't have thought would look good. She was a hoot on top of it! Had us laughing for an hour! But seriously I couldn't have asked for a more personal experience even in a private boutique. And most important she made us feel beautiful in every dress we tried on. We will be going back to make our final selection!

Sent on 11/02/2019

Amanda · Married on 07/31/2020

A couple of days ago I went in to find a ruffled ballgown. Prior to my experience at RK Bridal, I had an appointment where the consultant kept putting me in dresses she thought I would look good in, rather than what I was asking for. At RK Bridal, I gave a very basic description to my consultant, Malak, and she immediately knew exactly what dresses to pull. The first one she put me in, was the one. She even offered helpful insight about my body shape and what bodice of dress would flatter my curvier figure. And when I wanted a longer veil, I didn't even have to describe the one in mind, she pulled one that was even better than what I had thought of. It's even better that they allow you to make a deposit, rather than needing everything up front. I loved my experience at RK Bridal, and can't wait to get my dress!

Sent on 08/24/2018
  • Charlie+Ali

Ali Varga · Married on 07/10/2020

Amazing experience at RK Bridal!!

I had the best experience at RK Bridal. I went in with the intentions that I would not be purchasing a dress, I only wanted to browse, and I left saying YES TO THE DRESS!!! My consultant Dale understood what I was looking for and hand-selected pieces that were in line with my vision and my budget. I never felt pressured to purchase the dress I just knew it was the one :) I will absolutely be recommending RK Bridal to all my friends!!

Sent on 11/18/2019
  • Alana

Alana Cimillo · Married on 07/08/2020

Sheryl Works Magic.

After visiting 3 other bridal salons, I went to RK Bridal with low expectations. I knew they had a huge selection and was hoping it would be a "stepping stone" experience to finding the right dress. A few minutes before my appointment, I looked online and saw reviews highlighting a particular consultant, Sheryl. She ended up working with my mom and I; I can't possibly thank her enough. She is truly incredible at her job. She took the time to listen to me and was extremely professional and warm throughout our consultation. Her honesty was so refreshing and ultimately what helped me find my dress. She went above and beyond to anticipate what I might like, even suggesting dresses that I would not myself have picked out, knowing that there were elements that would flatter my curves and make me feel like my best self. Overall, RK bridal has fair prices, a wide variety, and professionals who truly understand their customers. I am beyond impressed and grateful!

Sent on 01/03/2020

Cara Yaworske · Married on 06/06/2020

The best consultant!

I came to RK Bridal with a vision for a dress. I loved that while we waited for my consultant, we could shop by ourselves and take pictures of our favorites on the racks. Most stores don’t let you do that. Lauren was my consultant and when I met her and explained what I was looking for, she knew exactly the dress to pull. She had one in mind but pulled multiple just in case and she was spot on! The dress was perfect! Best part was that it ended up being less than 1/3 of the budget I walked in with. She had the perfect accessories to pair with it too. I’m so happy with how everything went and my dress just arrived to my house! I went to about 6 bridal stores and no one compared to Lauren. Thank you!!!

Sent on 11/09/2019

Lisa Camilli · Married on 05/16/2020

RK Bridal and finding the one!

RK Bridal was such an amazing experience. I met with Cheryl who I felt a connection with from the moment we shook hands. She was open to my suggestions but she also pulled dresses that I trusted her decision on for me and my body type. Working with her was such a pleasure, I have never had a consultant helping me with a dress make it so much fun. She made me feel like I was the only bride in the store and that it was my moment and choice to pick out the dress of my dreams. She was kind, open, honest, and most importantly she made it such an amazing experience - I am so happy I said yes to the dress at a store that looked at you as a person, as a bride, and not as someone that they can make commission off of. I highly recommend Cheryl to anyone who is looking for a wedding dress at RK Bridal.

Sent on 08/19/2019
  • Y

Yasmin Khawaja · Married on 04/11/2020

AMAZING! Thank you Malak!!!!

I had the BEST experience at RK Bridal and cannot recommend them enough!!!!!! Some background: I went to several places in search of my gown with no luck. Most notably, I had an appointment at a well known, but overly hyped, bridal salon the night before my RK Bridal appointment. I left that overly hyped salon feeling so disheartened. The consultant had no clue what I wanted, wasn't paying attention to what I was saying and quite clearly had no interest in finding me THE gown. It seemed she had made up her mind (erroneously) that I was not serious about buying a dress and so I wasn't worth her time. I was rushed out not having tried on a SINGLE dress in the style I was looking for. Not ONE! I seriously thought I would never find a dress that made me happy if this was what was out there. I was in a HUGE salon, how could I not find the one??? Because the consultant didn't care, that's why.
    The next morning, I show up for my RK Bridal appointment. Literally seconds before I walk in, still feeling hopeless from the night before, I tell my sisters and mother "I'm never going to find a dress." I was so wrong! As soon as I walked in I was greeted by friendly staff and introduced to Malak, my consultant. We instantly hit it off! She truly felt like an old friend. I was all over the place with my description of what I wanted (especially because I was debating between two completely different looks). Despite my difficulty explaining, she somehow knew EXACTLY what I was looking for. She went to look for dresses and returned with a rack FULL of dresses that were exactly what I had been looking for the whole time, but the other salons couldn't deliver!!!! Like others have said below, the first dress I tried on ended up being THE ONE. I don't know how she did it, but she nailed it on the first try. I am the most indecisive person ever so I tried on no less than a thousand dresses just to be sure and Malak never ever made me feel like I was taking too long or bothering her. She was so incredibly sweet, patient and supportive. At the end, I was in between two dresses and she let me take my time and try them both on as much as I needed so I could feel sure about my choice. She truly listened to everything I wanted in a dress. Everything she pulled was gorgeous and within my price range. I will forever be grateful for how welcoming and kind Malak was. I never felt rushed, I never felt like I wasn't being taken seriously and I never felt like I was just another sale. It was a completely different experience than any other salon I visited. Do yourself a favor and get your dress here! And make sure you make your appointment with Malak, you will not regret it! (P.S. I went on a weekday morning. It was very quiet. I definitely recommend doing that. It was such a relaxing experience) Thank you Malak!!!! My sister already said she's going to you when it's her turn!

Sent on 09/13/2019
  • Mia

Mia Bean · Married on 03/10/2020

Amazing Dresses!

I attended RK Bridal knowing the dress I wanted. The sales staff looked at the picture and said they had it in their stock, but they couldn't find it! I was so disappointed. They allowed me to try on several other dresses, but while doing so, I could see the other sales assistants searching high and low for the dress I wanted to try on and after almost an hour of looking...they found it! It was MY dress! I purchased it immediately. I am grateful for their commitment to finding the dress although they could have just tried to convince me to buy something else. I also purchased my bridesmaid dresses from their online site. The process was easy and they shipped internationally, which was great! Everyone looked amazing!

Sent on 05/29/2019