RK Bridal Reviews

805 | New York, NY

805 Reviews for RK Bridal

Kerry T. · Getting married on 06/16/2022

Bridal Experience at RK Bridal with Cheryl

I went to RK Bridal looking for a few specific dresses and designers that I assumed I would pick. But from the beginning Cheryl took the time to get to know me and had an idea of something that I would love before I even knew. It was so much fun working with her and her openness and honesty is very refreshing. We naturally vibed and bounced ideas off of each other. I told her I didn’t think I would cry because of a dress, but when I re tried on one of her picks I couldn’t help but start tearing up. I didn’t purchase the dress yet because I wanted to bring my sister with me but I really think I found the dress. Thank you so much Cheryl and I will see you soon!

Sent on 09/28/2019
  • Amanda

Amanda · Getting married on 01/30/2022

I said yes to the dress

RK Bridal was amazing. There was so much variety. Sheryl is amazing at her job. The first dress she chose was THE one. She is so nice and patient and everyone one there was friendly. If you're looking for a dress this is a place to go and ask for Sheryl.

Sent on 06/05/2021

Lily D. · Getting married on 12/18/2021

Turned my dress shopping Experience around!!

What an amazing experience!! They are such a gem in NYC! I literally visited over 15 bridal shops looking for my perfect dress. I came to NYC thinking I’m definitely going to find it at Kleinfeld(which was a disappointing experience). This place was literally the final stop on my NYC list and I ended up picking the very first dressed I tried on!!! Sheryl my consultant is an amazing human being who genuinely cared and empowered me throughout the appointment! Sheryl really brought so much joy back into the dress shopping experience for me after I had been discouraged and defeated. She was my fairy bride mother! She listened and brought out 10 dresses that matched my description and well under my budget. I said yes to the very first one!! I left happy! We will be coming back for bridesmaid dresses and definitely asking for her again! I am so happy to be an RK bride! What a beautiful and personable experience! I felt like a bride!❤️❤️❤️

Sent on 02/23/2021

Sarah Z. · Getting married on 11/13/2021

Wonderful Experience with Nassim!!!

I went to RK Bridal yesterday with my best friend just to check out their dresses. It was my second bridal visit. I was so lucky to have Nassim as my consultant. She was pleasant, thorough, and she has a unique eye. She asked important questions to understand the look I was going for. She was so genuine that she recommended me try another style so that I could compare and finalize the style that fit my body shape. I'm so grateful for her honest advise and professional expertise. My experience was so amazing!!! I said YES to the first dress that I tired on. It was love at first sight! Thank you Nassim!!!!

Sent on 07/21/2020
  • Jessica

Jessica S. · Getting married on 09/05/2021

You Won't Go Anywhere Else. This Is The Place!

I went to RK this past Saturday for my first ever bridal appointment. First of all, with all covid precautions- they made sure each client washed their hands upon arrival and they take everyone's temperature as well as ensure that everyone from the client's guests to their own team members were wearing masks. Since I usually do all my research for everything I do, I had a list of my dress options along with the style numbers and even the quoted prices that RK Bridal had listed. My consultant Sheryl, was the ABSOLUTE BEST! I even met with the manager who actually remeasured me towards the end of my time there to make sure everything was correct which indicates to me that they truly do care to double check everything so the outcome is as expected. They honestly take so much time and care to please their clients. Sheryl already knew from the get go that I had one specific vision and took all my dress list options to pull dresses along with bringing a few suggestions that she thought was a good fit for my taste as well. I really appreciated that because I saw different types of details on those dresses than I did on the ones I had chosen on my list. As I tried on every dress, she asked me MY opinion first before anyone of my 2 guest who came with me, and never made me feel like this choice was collaborative. She was so encouraging and kept asking me what I liked and disliked about each dress I tried on. At my first bridal dress appointment ever, I FOUND THE DRESS AND BOUGHT IT RIGHT THEN AND THERE. Sheryl was honestly the absolute best consultant I could have ever asked for because she listened to each and every one of my concerns and made me so comfortable with sharing my opinion on how I felt about each dress. I am someone who appreciates honesty when asking other people their opinion on something such as how does this dress look on me. I will be recommending EVERY BRIDE TO BE that I know to go to RK Bridal FIRST before they even think of going anywhere else. They have such a wide selection at their location along with their website that is so detailed on every dress which made my options limitless and easy to browse through. And, if you have any questions about dresses or designers or appointments, whenever I called with a concern before my appointment, their staff who picked up the phone was incredibly patient with me and answered everything I asked fully and then some. I had the absolute BEST first experience at this bridal appointment; so much that it will truly be my only experience because with their help, I found the dress I envisioned myself to be in, and already purchased it before I left there. I can't wait for my soon to be husband to see me on that day! Best wedding decision I've made so far!

Sent on 07/28/2020

Tanya · Getting married on 07/31/2021

Amazing experience

Big choice of wedding dresses. They follow COVID protocol. Store is clean. My consultant Sheryl was very professional and sweet. She asked few questions about dress style I’m looking for and my budget. I was pleasantly surprised to watch Sheryl picking dresses for me. She knew exactly which dresses I might like. She was very gentle and understanding. She gave me plenty time to try on dresses. Did not rush me and she was very patience with me. Sheryl found my dream dress. I’m very happy that I choose RK Bridal.

Sent on 03/31/2021

Lauren · Getting married on 06/26/2021

Ask for Lika!

After trying on 30-40 dresses I had started to lose hope that I would find “The dress.” I was greeted by Lika with kindness and sincere interest in my wedding and how I wanted to feel on the big day. She made sure my 2 guests felt included and could not have been more patient. She pulled beautiful dress after beautiful dress. I’m happy to say that thanks to Lika- I finally said yes to the dress!

Sent on 11/14/2020
  • Brianna

Brianna G. · Married on 06/04/2021

Yes to the Dress

From the moment I walked into RK Bridal I felt welcomed and right where I needed to be. I worked with Nadine and she was fabulous!!! She helped me, never rushed me and catered to my every need concerning dress shopping. They have a large variety of bridal dresses, bridesmaids dresses and endless accessories. RK Bridal made easy to say yes to my dress!!!

Sent on 11/03/2019
  • Ashley

Ashley M. · Married on 05/29/2021

The Most Amazing Experience

RK Bridal was the first stop in my wedding dress shopping experience and I could not have asked for a better consultant/stylist. Malak made me feel comfortable and at ease. She took the time to listen to my preferences and used my feedback for each dress to bring a new one for me to try on. All the dresses were beautiful and I fell in love with the very one. I highly recommend RK Bridal!

Sent on 09/03/2019
  • Tamika · Married on 05/03/2021

Wedding Dress

As soon as I arrived at RK Bridal everyone was so welcoming. I was ready to spend over an hour picking my dress but the first dress I was shown I fell in love with. I knew my style and knew this was my dress for my destination wedding. I tried on a few other dresses but continued reverting back to what I knew was already mine. Thank you to your staff for getting it right the first time❤️

Sent on 05/09/2021
  • Priscilla

Pris · Married on 04/03/2021

Sheryl is amazinggg!

From the moment I walked into RK Bridal I was greeted with a smile. My consultant Sheryl had such great energy from the beginning to the very end! I’m a very shy person, but she made me feel comfortable immediately! I showed her what I was looking for and my budget. She came back with beautiful dresses for me to try on. She made me feel beautiful in every dress I tried on until I found the one! Sheryl was super sweet and it made me happy that she was my consultant! She made the experience awesome and I’ve recommended two people already to go to RK Bridal and hopefully get paired with her! Thank you, Sheryl so much! I love my dress!!

Sent on 09/13/2020
  • Danielle

Danielle · Married on 03/07/2021

Sheryl made my experience EPIC !

SO I am going to try to make this long story short. FIRST I need to say that Sheryl is absolutely one of the best human beings on this Earth. She is so real, kind and fun! FELLOW BRIDES, she will have YOUR back when it comes to your over-opinionated friends/ family members - this was very important for me. I visited many stores that did not understand what I was looking for, and put so much pressure on me to purchase a dress. It really stressed me out and made me believe that wedding dress shopping was actually nothing like we see in the movies and not fun whatsoever. After my previous experiences, I was feeling very disheartened, my spirits were low. As soon as I met Sheryl, she brought the life back into me, and I knew she was going to help me find "the one." Sheryl, thank you so much for putting zero pressure on me and helping my super indecisive self find the perfect dress for my big day! For anyone who wants a magical experience, do not go anywhere else but RK Bridal and request Sheryl! You will NOT regret it!

Sent on 08/26/2020
  • Karleen

Karleen L. · Married on 03/07/2021

SHERYL at RK Bridal is the bridal whisperer!!!!

RK Bridal is the biggest wedding dress secret that doesn't need to be a secret in America. After trying a bunch of other bridal boutiques and not finding anything, someone referred me to RK Bridal and Sheryl. WELL HONEY!!!! SHERYL is the bridal whisperer!! I AM SERIOUS!!! The first dress - she introduced me to was a GAME CHANGER. It was an entirely new style that I hadn't considered and I instantly fell in love with. SHERYL is so kind, warm, and genuine. She is passionate about her work. Frankly, I wanted to snatch her to join my bridal party. She is that good!!! Sheryl was intuitive so much so that she figured out that I had sensitive skin which meant certain fabrics or design details wouldn't work for me. No other bridal shop picked up on that!!! Also, she is very calming. A lot of bridal boutiques place so much pressure on selecting a dress instantly that you are sometimes overwhelmed with that on top of being with family at the bridal fittings which can be dreadful. Sheryl kept me calm and happy which meant I was present for the moment to experience the feeling of being a joyful bride! Last but not least - They have video cameras in a hall where you can walk the walk to see your dress on the television monitors. AGAIN - SHERYL and RK Bridal are game-changers for your bridal dress.

Sent on 03/18/2021

Danielle B. · Married on 01/05/2021

Amazing experience!

I went to RK Bridal yesterday with my mom and sister to find my wedding dress! Cheryl helped us along the way and created such a wonderful experience. She was incredible, such a sweetheart and pulled dresses that really were in line with my vision. It was seamless. An experience we'll never forget!! I even had another appointment later in the day but didn't even need it. RK Bridal was perfect and I am so happy!!!

Sent on 02/14/2021

Jenna F. · Married on 12/12/2020

Sheryl from RK

Can I just say, Sheryl from RK Bridal made my wedding shopping a DREAM. I briefly told her my vision, and she hand picked 10 dresses for me, and by the 3rd dress, I knew it was the ONE. Sheryl not only is an amazing bridal stylist/consultant, but the sweetest soul, beyond personable and is the ultimate hype girl. I was referred to her by a friend that also had an astounding experience with her here at RK bridal. Beyond thankful for this lady!

Sent on 03/06/2020
  • Aimee

Aimee · Married on 11/28/2020

Olga is THE BEST Bridal Consultant

Olga Olga Olga!!!! I can not express how amazing she is! If you are looking for a Bridal Consultant who actually listens to you, determined to help you find the one, not a pushy salesperson, honest and THE SWEETEST lady. Request Olga when you make an appointment!

I actually almost canceled my appointment due to how rude the staff was who responded to my emails when I sent over the dresses I wanted to try on, but my MOH said I should just go and at least try on more dresses. I honestly had no intention of buying anything there due to the rude staff who was emailing me. I was so sick of terrible customer service at this point. Isn't dress shopping supposed to be a fun exciting experience?

Anyway, I went to four stores prior to RK Bridal where I liked a few dresses, but never LOVED one. I had absolutely terrible bridal consultants who didn't listen to me at the other stores I went too. So for RK Bridal I did my research read all the reviews on Yelp and saw a few people write about Olga so when I booked my appointment I added Olga in my special requests. I wasn't sure who she was or if I'd get her but it was worth a shot!! I walked in and she introduced herself and I was immediately relieved!

I did send over a bunch of dresses prior to my appointment that I wanted to try but unfortunately, they did not have most of them (I was extremely bummed). However, Olga looked at the styles of the dresses I wanted to try and pulled similar dresses. Every dress I put on she would ask "what do you like and what do you not like" then she would come back with something that fits exactly what I'm looking for. She was the FIRST consultant that actually listened to me.

I think I tried on about 6 dresses and Olga kept asking me what my budget was because she wanted to be respectful of it. I then said, "if its a little above my budget and I love it I would probably buy it". She then said OK well I pulled this one dress that I THINK will be perfect, but keep in mind it is above your budget by $500 do you want to try it?

So, of course, I tried it on and YES she was right it was THE ONE!!!! She then let me know if you buy the day of you get 10% off! So at the end of the day, it was only $150 over what I wanted to spend and I am still staring at photos of this dress I am absolutely in love with the dress.

I do also recommend going during the week it was empty so I was able to easily walk around and look for dresses myself as well. I did read reviews about the weekend and seems like a nightmare. Olga works Monday, Thursday & Friday!

Sent on 06/07/2019

Kayla D. · Married on 11/07/2020

My 1 and ONLY bridal appointment!!

Sheryl nailed it within the first 5 dresses she pulled for me. I felt like I was hanging out with a friend and not my bridal consultant. If I could buy 1,000 dresses from her, I would. She was conscious of my budget and style and I am so thankful for her!

Sent on 10/25/2019

Samantha · Married on 11/03/2020

Love this place!

I came in to RK for a bridesmaid dress and had such a wonderful experience! The staff was friendly and knowledgable and I loved that they offered a discounted program. I took my own measurements, chose a size, and got a lesser price on the dress!
    The selection is huge and the bride is super happy with the dresses. No need to go anywhere else for your girls!

Sent on 05/03/2019
  • Alma

Alma A. · Married on 10/24/2020

Sheryl is a bridal gem!!! Best consultant & I worked w plenty before!

First off THANK YOU RK bridal for having PLENTY of selections in ALL sizes. I went to small salons who had limited sample dresses that i could actually try on. Some literally were only hanging on my shoulders. SO THANK YOU RK bridal for respecting ALL woman of ALL sizes. But the real gem in my experience was Sheryl I had an appointment w her after already purchasing a gown at RK bridal and having serious doubts. I was so afraid they would be annoyed I wanted a second dress or had any doubts w my purchase. Sheryl made it like it was my first appointment, she made me feel comfortable she reassured me, she gave me her full attention and listened/addressed all my concerns. Sheryl is an amazing consultant because she has a genuine kind heart and I felt that!! She didn’t want to just make a sale. She takes pride in what she does that is why she is an excellent consultant and an RK bridal gem. you will def find options of not the dress at RK bridal but if you appointment is w Sheryl The entire experience will be perfection!

Sent on 02/20/2020
  • Dana

Dana W. · Married on 10/23/2020

Found my dress on the first visit!

RK Bridal was the first store I went to, and I ended up getting my dress the same day and cancelling my appointments at other stores. I made an appointment ahead of time and was matched with Olga, who could not have been better. She looked at the photos I had brought of dresses I liked and selected a few for me to try, and the one I fell in love with was one of the first ones she chose. She was so sweet to me and my mom, and seemed genuinely excited for me. The store has a huge selection of dresses in all different price ranges (my upper limit was $1500 and there were plenty of beautiful dresses to choose from), and if all their employees are as good as Olga, you will have no trouble navigating them to find what you want! I would definitely make an appointment ahead of time, and request Olga if you can!

Sent on 01/04/2020
  • Sarah

Sarah C. · Married on 10/17/2020

Wonderful experience!

I had a wonderful experience here! It was my first and only time going dress shopping, and they made the whole process so easy and fun. They have a huge selection of gowns, so I didn't feel limited in my choices at all. And Monica, my consultant, was amazing! I showed her a few pictures of dresses that I liked, and she completely understood what I was going for. She pulled so many beautiful dresses that were exactly what I was looking for. I couldn't believe that I found a dress on my very first shopping outing, but Monica really knocked it out of the park with a beautiful gown – and a matching veil! – that came in under budget. Highly recommend!

Sent on 02/19/2020
  • Sharon

Sharon A. · Married on 10/10/2020

Gorgeous dresses, great prices

As soon as you walk into RK Bridal you are surrounded by the most gorgeous dresses you've ever seen! We were greeted warmly upon entering and told to shop around until they called my name. Even on a busy Saturday they didn't take more than 10 minutes to call me.

I had Malak as my consultant and I can't say enough wonderful things about her. She immediately put me at ease, took time to get to know my vision (didn't take her long!). I'm plus size and was so afraid I wouldn't find anything that would flatter me. Every dress Malak pulled was not only gorgeous but also very flattering, even when she had me try on a fitted dress! The prices can't be beat. I told Malak my modest budget and every dress she pulled was well under that. Ultimately I didn't find The One there but I never felt pressure to purchase anything.

I highly recommend RK Bridal. Dresses are stunning, prices are great and the customer service is top notch (especially Malak)

Sent on 11/22/2019
  • Tiffany

Tiffany · Married on 10/04/2020

Wide selection and awesome staff!

I came here for my wedding dress and my consultant, Nassim, was able to find my dress for me on the 2nd try! The selections here are amazing, the staff knows there stuff and are really helpful. I don't know much about dress shapes and cuts and things like that but I was able to describe to some extent what I was looking for and Nassim got me on the SECOND dress I tried on. Of course YMMV but I would highly recommend this salon!

I was unsure on my first visit if I wanted to get the dress, being that I'd only tried on 2 at that point AND I had an appointment at another salon later that day. I left of with Nassim that I would call if I changed my mind. I wasn't able to get a hold of her that night when I changed my mind but when I came in the next morning, she came in ON HER DAY OFF, and LEFT the dress in the room, because she knew I was coming back for it. I thought this was hilarious! She told me she lived close by so stopping in for a bit wasn't a huge deal. Sure enough I tried it on again and I knew I'd found the dress. Huge shoutout to Nassim for being so awesome!

I will say when you first walk-in, the salon definitely has a warehouse vibe, but with the amount of dresses they have on display, you are sure to find your dress there. They also have bridesmaids, mother of the bride dresses, etc as well. While we didn't have a chance to fully look through, I did notice the colour selection for that side was fantastic. Definitely a lot of options to look through for your bride tribe!

Thank you RK Bridal!

Sent on 04/09/2020
  • Yadira

Yadira R. · Married on 08/14/2020

Consultant Lika is the absolute best!!!

I first went to to RK Bridal without an appointment on a mid September late morning/ early afternoon (it was a Saturday). Although I could see that there were a lot of people and that the store was busy, I was still greeted and helped at the front. The manager was very friendly. There were gorgeous dresses all around me, and when it came to a wide selection of dresses of high quality, I knew I came to the right place! I signed in and while I waited for my name to be called, I was able to browse the entire store and take pictures of the dresses that I really liked. Then I was paired with my wonderful consultant, Lika.

This was the very first time I went wedding dress shopping and I was all alone--having Lika there was like having a trusted friend. Once we were in the fitting room, I told Lika all the aspects of a wedding dress that I loved. I gave her my preferences but told her I was open to other options as well. I also showed her some pictures I had saved on my phone of dresses that appealed to me. After talking with me, Lika told me she just knew which dress to pull for me! It was a new dress and that it had everything I wanted. She was gone for a while and came back with many dresses. All of them were lovely. The dress that she had pictured for me was G-O-R-G-E-O-U-S!! I just really don’t even have the words. Even on the hanger it was breathtaking. We decided to try that one on first and all I could say is: WOW. When we went to the big mirrors outside, everyone was in pure awe of the dress. I received so many compliments. I just knew this was the one--it had EVERYTHING I had been dreaming of and fantasizing about my whole life. We tried on other dresses, of course, and they were also nice, but nothing compared to the dress Lika pictured me in in her vision. I knew this was it, and I told her I would come back in the following weeks with my entire family to try on dresses together.

When I came back for my appointment in late October, Lika remembered me and even called the designer and style of the dress. Her memory is amazing. I said that I told her I
    would be back with my family and here I was! Lika was super accommodating, friendly with my family, and patient. Even though she knew I had already made up my mind about my dress, she still brought other dresses that my family members had picked for me to give them that special experience and didn’t say anything. It was our little secret! There was a Morilee trunk show going on that same day, and she even let me play dress up and try on dresses that weren’t really my style because my family wanted to see me in them. She was so helpful both in the fitting room, and out. She was always adjusting the dresses and fixing trains to make sure I looked my absolute best. She took pictures and videos of me in different dresses, no matter how many I asked for. She took me into consideration, asked for my thoughts and gave me her honest opinion without hurting my feelings. She was an absolute doll!! I still, to this day, can’t believe that the wedding dress I chose for my special day was the VERY FIRST DRESS I EVER TRIED ON. Even though I tried on many others in similar and different styles, nothing could ever compare. She is just that good!! I have so much to thank her for!! Here are some pictures of her being completely amazing. Thanks Lika!!!

Sent on 12/01/2019
  • Karen

Karen K. · Married on 08/08/2020

Best Mother of Bride experience

My daughter and my niece are getting married next summer. My sister drove down from upstate NY to visit RK with me. Sandy approached us immediately with ideas. She found dresses for both of us that we wouldn't have thought would look good. She was a hoot on top of it! Had us laughing for an hour! But seriously I couldn't have asked for a more personal experience even in a private boutique. And most important she made us feel beautiful in every dress we tried on. We will be going back to make our final selection!

Sent on 11/02/2019