Lovely Bride

New York, NY View map

Specialties

As the OG indie bridal shop, established in 2010, Lovely Bride redefined the wedding dress shopping experience by being the first to stock undiscovered designers that offer the freshest bridal fashion. Original designs by ingenious designers is still our M.O. today, because we think you deserve the real deal.

Lovely Bride is the most exclusive, INCLUSIVE Bride Club. We provide an uplifting and empowering wedding dress shopping experience to all brides who are seeking to buy from a company with heart. Lovely celebrates body positivity and favors designers who offer dresses in an inclusive size range. We believe in transparency, empowerment, and women supporting women. We are a community, #ourlovelies.

We know that you will find our Lovely NYC shop in Tribeca to be a refreshing haven that always delivers a good time and the best dresses. Here are a few details about our NYC location below:

-Prices Range: $2000-$5000
-Made-to-order Lead Times: 4-6 months
-Sample Sizes: 8-12 and 14-22 (select styles)
-Designer Selection: Alexandra Grecco, Rue De Seine, Made with Love, Chosen by One Day, Lovers Society, Louvienne, Katherine Tash, Theia, Marchesa Notte, Tara Lauren, Vagabond, Anna Kara, Emmy Mae, Studio Levana
-By Appointment Only

History

Established in 2010.

We opened Lovely Bride as a haven for brides who wanted a wedding dress shopping experience that felt fun and laid-back, while showcasing the coolest indie designers that weren't so 'available'. Fashion industry veteran, Lanie List, had experience building lifestyle brands, so she set out to create that Lovely Life, with Instagram-worthy shops, a blog about wedding fashion, and a loyal following of brides and brand fans we call #ourlovelies. Word spread about the new way we were doing bridal, which brought us a lot of attention, including love from smart women around the country who wanted a Lovely in their town. So Lanie decided to franchise Lovely, since she loved the idea of helping women get into business. Today, Lovely is a collective of 18 individually-owned bridal shops, run by entrepreneurial, hardworking women who care deeply about offering a personalized and locally-focused experience. By shopping at Lovely, you shop local, independent and women-owned. Good on you!

What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?

$2,500 - $3,999
$4,000 - $6,499

Who do you provide services for?

Bride

Which of the following services do you provide?

Appointments Only
Sample Sales
Trunk Shows

Which of the following items do you offer?

Bridal Belts
Hair Accessories
Jewelry
Plus Size Gowns
Sample Gowns
Veils

What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?

6-8 months

How often do you receive new bridal gowns?

Seasonally

What is your return policy?

Final Sales

• Merike
    Merike C. Getting married on 10/09/2022

A very special Experience

My experience at Lovely Bride NYC exceeded my expectation thanks to my consultant Heather. Heather was extremely attentive and personable. With very vague descriptions (on my part) she was able to pull dresses that were exactly what I envisioned myself in. Which, inevitably led to my crying in a dress moment. It is consultants like Heather that take an overwhelming experience and turn them into a very special moment.
  • Lauren
    Lauren B. Married on 10/23/2021

Stress-free and Excellent Experience!

wonderful and stress-free experience at Lovely Bride. The process begins before your day trying on gowns. I made a wish-list of dresses I like from the website, then a week later I had a phone call with my consultant to talk through the gowns, my wedding vision, my body type, ect. I arrived at Lovely Bride for my appointment and my consultant had strategically picked the order of my gowns based on our conversations. I only tried on 5 dresses, which I credit to my consultant being great at her job and the conversations we had before I arrived. I loved the whole process, and thought the pre-try on process made the actual try on day go extremely smooth. Big shout out to Lindsay for being so wonderful to work with, super helpful and making the day be stress free!

PS he store made my mother and I feel very safe with their COVID protocol (masks on, limited appointments, wash hands upon arrival, ect).
  • Sarah
    Sarah B. Married on 09/25/2021

Get your dress here!

It was a wonderful experience working with Lovely Bride from start to finish. The service was fantastic and they're so patient with you and helpful as you pick our your dress. I absolutely loved my dress and my entire experience. I highly recommend your get your dress here!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

33 photos · 11/02/2014

182 Duane Street New York, 10013
212-924-2050

Tuesday – Friday, 11:00 – 8:00 Saturday – Sunday, 10:00 – 6:00 Monday – CLOSED
Location of (Lovely Bride)
87 East Green Street, 2nd Floor, Suite 206 Pasadena, 91105 See on map