1632 Wisconsin Ave NW, Second Floor, Washington, DC 20007 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 7

About Lovely Bride

Lovely Bride New York is a bridal shop that is quaint and comforting. We work hard to help you find the one at Lovely and even harder to show you a good time. We are open by appointment only and take online appointments at lovelybride.com.

With indie designers and big names alike, we have a curated selection of the coolest bridal gowns in town, ranging in prices from $2000-$5000. We are the official flagship of Alexandra Grecco and have 100% of her latest collections. Some of the other designers that are exclusive to Lovely Bride NY are Rue De Seine, Made with Love, Tara Lauren, Marchesa Notte, Emmy May, Theia, Lovers Society, Louvienne, Chosen by One Day, Studio Levana, and Dear Heart.

rue de seine lovely bridal 72 51 207788 1556648377

Lovely Bride 5
Lovely Bride 6
Lovely Bride 7

Alexandra Kamler · Getting married on 03/07/2020

If at all possible, go see Annie at Lovely Bride!

This past weekend I went to Lovely Bride with my mom and sister. Previously, I visited another bridal salon where I was told my body measurements were disproportionate and therefore finding a wedding dress, or really any dress, would be extremely difficult.

Then I met Annie, my bridal consultant at Lovely Bride. She changed my entire experience with finding a wedding gown. Annie reassured me that that prior experience was not what we were going to do, that there was no space for that in her appointment (or really any bridal appointment) and that she would make it her job to ensure I felt confident and beautiful in a gown. And let me tell you, she lived up to that standard.

After pulling a gown after gown that I had on my list, and not finding "the one," Annie suggested I try one more - just one more; a little outside the box of what I was expected. And of course, it was perfect. She knew it, and I knew it immediately.

Ultimately, Annie helped me to find a wedding gown that I feel confident and beautiful in. She also helped reintroduce me to a conversation about body image within the wedding industry and reassured me that there is space for all bodies. If you have the opportunity, I would highly recommend going to Lovely Bride and working with Annie. She is a total delight and I am so deeply grateful for meeting her and working with her. She is a true wedding dress angel.

Sent on 06/09/2019
  • Danielle

Danielle Tideman · Getting married on 12/06/2019

Great selection, modern, stylish & wonderful customer service

I had an amazing consultant who understood what I was looking for but also opened my eyes to styles I may have not tried. Def a New York bridal boutique worth going to.

Sent on 03/21/2019

Charlene · Getting married on 10/19/2019

Great experience at Lovely Bride (Tribeca)!

My bridal stylist was Kelsie. She was phenomenal. She was friendly and attentive and did an excellent job helping me select a dress for my big day. Also, the store was so cute with plenty of space for each bride to get her own individual attention. Highly recommend the shop and Kelsie!

Sent on 02/11/2019

Lovely Bride FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns? $2,500 - $3,999, $4,000 - $6,499
  • Who do you provide services for? Bride
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Appointments Only, Sample Sales, Trunk Shows
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Belts, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Plus Size Gowns, Sample Gowns, Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown? 6-8 months