Lovely Bride

New York, NY View map

Specialties

As the OG indie bridal shop, established in 2010, Lovely Bride redefined the wedding dress shopping experience by being the first to stock undiscovered designers that offer the freshest bridal fashion. Original designs by ingenious designers is still our M.O. today, because we think you deserve the real deal.

Lovely Bride is the most exclusive, INCLUSIVE Bride Club. We provide an uplifting and empowering wedding dress shopping experience to all brides who are seeking to buy from a company with heart. Lovely celebrates body positivity and favors designers who offer dresses in an inclusive size range. We believe in transparency, empowerment, and women supporting women. We are a community, #ourlovelies.

We know that you will find our Lovely NYC shop in Tribeca to be a refreshing haven that always delivers a good time and the best dresses. Here are a few details about our NYC location below:

-Prices Range: $2000-$5000
-Made-to-order Lead Times: 4-6 months
-Sample Sizes: 8-12 and 14-22 (select styles)
-Designer Selection: Alexandra Grecco, Rue De Seine, Made with Love, Chosen by One Day, Lovers Society, Louvienne, Katherine Tash, Theia, Marchesa Notte, Tara Lauren, Vagabond, Anna Kara, Emmy Mae, Studio Levana
-By Appointment Only

History

Established in 2010.

We opened Lovely Bride as a haven for brides who wanted a wedding dress shopping experience that felt fun and laid-back, while showcasing the coolest indie designers that weren't so 'available'. Fashion industry veteran, Lanie List, had experience building lifestyle brands, so she set out to create that Lovely Life, with Instagram-worthy shops, a blog about wedding fashion, and a loyal following of brides and brand fans we call #ourlovelies. Word spread about the new way we were doing bridal, which brought us a lot of attention, including love from smart women around the country who wanted a Lovely in their town. So Lanie decided to franchise Lovely, since she loved the idea of helping women get into business. Today, Lovely is a collective of 18 individually-owned bridal shops, run by entrepreneurial, hardworking women who care deeply about offering a personalized and locally-focused experience. By shopping at Lovely, you shop local, independent and women-owned. Good on you!

What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?

$2,500 - $3,999
$4,000 - $6,499

Who do you provide services for?

Bride

Which of the following services do you provide?

Appointments Only
Sample Sales
Trunk Shows

Which of the following items do you offer?

Bridal Belts
Hair Accessories
Jewelry
Plus Size Gowns
Sample Gowns
Veils

What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?

6-8 months

How often do you receive new bridal gowns?

Seasonally

What is your return policy?

Final Sales

4.6 out of 5 rating
    4.4 out of 5 rating

Eden C. Getting married on 10/07/2023
      5.0 out of 5 rating

10/10 Recommend Lovely Bride (especially Jess!)

I found my wedding dress yesterday at Lovely Bride and had such an amazing experience! When I first walked in, I'll be honest, it was a little intimidating. There were a ton of women waiting and it didn't seem like I'd get a private experience (I'd only had one other appointment where the small store closed聽for my appointment). However, as soon as the sales associate, Jess, took us back to the area I'd try on the dresses I felt comfortable. Jess made the entire process amazing!! She completely understood my style, but also allowed me to try on dresses I might not have chosen so that I could rule them out. She gave just enough input, but didn't force her opinions. At my previous聽appointment, I felt very uncomfortable with many of the sales associates surrounding me telling me how great I looked in a very sales-y and unauthentic way. I felt even more uncomfortable since I didn't feel beautiful聽and knew they were just trying to make a sale. Jess felt less like a saleswoman and more like a friend who wanted me to make my own decision, but gave just the right amount of advice. The first boutique we went to made us feel pressured to making a decision right away, but Jess was able to book us an appointment on the same day for a few hours later so we could leave, have lunch and discuss. When we returned, she had been placed with another bride but was so sweet and made sure to stop by and congratulate us! Overall, I highly recommend shopping at Lovely Bride (especially with Jess). I'll also add that the wedding dresses were half the cost of the dresses we had seen elsewhere. Such a bonus!
    Merike C. Married on 10/09/2022

A very special Experience

My experience at Lovely Bride NYC exceeded my expectation thanks to my consultant Heather. Heather was extremely attentive and personable. With very vague descriptions (on my part) she was able to pull dresses that were exactly what I envisioned myself in. Which, inevitably led to my crying in a dress moment. It is consultants like Heather that take an overwhelming experience and turn them into a very special moment.
    Mackenzie R. Married on 08/06/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Found a dress I love here!

I LOVED dress shopping at Lovely Bride and purchased a gorgeous dress here! I really liked how this store doesn鈥檛 overload you with a million options. We had Theresa as our consultant, and she got us closer and closer to a winner with every dress. She was so incredibly good at asking specific questions to find out what components of the dress were working and not working, and the dress I ultimately picked combined so many little elements that I loved. The process was easy and relaxed, not rushed, and felt very personalized and private. I would say that Lovely Bride will be most useful for you if you鈥檝e had a few appointments already and sort of know your preferences, it is not an ideal place for trying on a ton of different options as a first pass. But once you鈥檙e ready to find the right one and make a decision, this store is perfect. The dress arrived right on time with what they estimated and was packaged neatly. I would highly recommend you try Lovely Bride for wedding dress shopping!!
  • illustration stars

28 photos 路 10/18/2015

182 Duane Street New York, 10013
212-924-2050

Tuesday 鈥 Friday, 11:00 鈥 8:00 Saturday 鈥 Sunday, 10:00 鈥 6:00 Monday 鈥 CLOSED
Location of (Lovely Bride)
87 East Green Street, 2nd Floor, Suite 206 Pasadena, 91105