Miss Darcy Photography Reviews

2 | Lake Forest, CA

2 Reviews for Miss Darcy Photography

linda · Married on 05/09/2009

Darcy is the best photographer we could have had for our wedding! She allows you to be yourself and enjoy the moment while she captures the best of it.

She follows up timely and is extremely flexible. We received our pictures a few days later... and they couldn't be nicer!

Sent on 10/31/2010

Laura · Married on 06/13/2006

Darcy was my first choice to photograph my wedding in June 2009 and I have not once regretted it. Her pictures were just what we wanted, and looked great. She scouted out the scene well ahead of time and was very prepared to capture everything in the most expert way. We all looked much better than I thought we did! Every bride wants a photographer who blends into the background and manages to get all the right shots - Darcy did just that. We forgot all about her and had a wonderful time. Then, we were able to relive the day to the max when we looked at all the wonderful pictures she provided. The value couldn't be beat, either.

Sent on 09/21/2010