Kevin Le Vu Photography

Shoot included

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Kevin Le Vu Photography

Orange County | Los Angeles | Destination Wedding Photographer

Choosing your wedding photographer is kind of like choosing a best friend (for a couple of days). A good photographer will capture your wedding and not miss any moments.

A great photographer will do all that, but help the groom find the ring he lost during the hustle and bustle of getting ready. (Yes, that really happened).

They will also be there to hear all your anxious excitement and quietly smile as they transform an ordinary moment into an artful one.

Great photographers will be shoulders and coordinators to lean on when things get crazy (as they always do).

Here at Kevin Le Vu Photography we started out as a couple who loved to photograph other couples.

Then we too got married, built a team and still love photographing other couples.

Since 2009 we've reveled in the moments that can only be lived once and reach out to the couples that appreciate photojournalism, candid moments and extraordinary images.

Our work has been featured in Huffington Post, Ceremony, Style Me Pretty and more.

We have 80 reviews on Yelp and continue to feed off our wonderful clients feedback and the landscape of California.

Over the years clients have mentioned that we are:

• Very prompt on communication
  • Helpful with varied locations, timelines, and agendas
  • Tell an accurate and artful story of their wedding day
  • Fun to work with and made to feel comfortable

Thanks for stopping by and if you have any questions for us we respond lighting fast over at our Facebook page

Talk soon!

Liability Insurance (1)
Albums (1)
Prints (1)
Save the Date (1)

Everyone always talks about how important the perfect photographer is for your wedding and I was definitely on a quest on finding the right photographer for my husband and I. We met with Kevin one night at his studio and we were blown away. We went over a lot of his work for almost two hours and fell in love with the beautiful way him and his team took pictures. I mentioned we were having a night wedding and he brought out albums of weddings he did at night to show us their attention to lighting and it was perfect. He didn’t try to over sell his services to us. He simply asked us what we were looking for and gave us his recommendations. As soon as we left our meeting my husband and I both knew he would be perfect and we’re so happy we chose him to be part of our special day. Our wedding was the day after thanksgiving and him and his team arrived early and as a bride with a lot on her mind he was one less thing to worry about because his experience and professionalism shined through. He told us it would take 4-6wks to get our pictures and with the holidays I was expecting the latter but no they arrived in a cute wooden box at 4 wks. My husband and I relived our whole wedding through these pictures and our family and friends can’t stop taking about how perfect they are. Thank you again for everything! Kevin and his team are the best you won’t be disappointed!

Profile Picture Zabrina, 11/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

My husband & I found Kevin through Yelp and decided to book him because his portfolio looked amazing and his reviews were unbeatable. Now that our wedding is over and we've gotten a chance to work with him on two separate occasions (engagement/wedding), I can say that I know why his ratings are through the roof! Kevin truly is a professional with a photographer's eye. After our engagement shoot, we've learned to put our trust in him and let him do his thing. Even when we felt awkward and funny, he had a way of calming our nerves and talking us through poses. Needless to say, the pictures came out amazing and made us look like seasoned models - haha! Kevin and his team captured every moment during our wedding and they didn't miss a beat. My husband and I had so much fun reliving our wedding through our photos. Thank you Kevin and the entire KLV team!! We will treasure these moments forever!

Profile Picture Mindy, 9/23/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Second Shooter, Custom Graphics, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Digital Files

Kevin and his entire team are the best wedding vendors we’ve had the pleasure to work with. I owe them so much that I cannot even begin to express my gratitude. If you don’t have the time to read my entire review I can tell you this much - you won’t regret hiring them for your wedding or any other special event you have in mind. They are all extremely kind, very professional, know how to keep their cool during what could be one of the most stressful days in your life (talking from a bride’s perspective) and last but not least, the final products (all pictures and videos) are impeccable. I will uploaded a few pictures so you can judge for yourself. If you want more details continue reading.

One of the most important thing for me for my wedding were the pictures. I knew I wanted to have amazing photos of the day and not just candid shots, but also magazine worthy glam photos. Kevin can definitely do both in a very unique way. He gave us tips on how to pose, had ideas about the location and where the best pictures could be done, even brought external lightning with him for some extraordinary night photos.
He responded to all my questions in details very promptly. With the volume of work and all the amazing photo sessions he does, I don't know how he manages to be so punctual and always on top of his work. But I guess that's part of his magic!
Working with him and his team is easy, very delightful and sure makes you relax during the day because you know you are in good hands. The entire team is super professional and friendly at the same time. If he is available for your date, don't hesitate. That will be one of the greatest gifts you can give yourself for this special day.

Photos

Proofs
Save the Date
9 AWARDS

2 ENDORSEMENTS
Kevin is truly a talented and sweetheart of a guy. We've shot alongside him numerous times and he's always been great fun to work with, and actually sets aside the time for the cinematography team to be creative. It's like hanging out with family every time we shoot with him and we look forward to the next one!

Kevin was amazing throughout the day and the images were just gorgeous! Will definitely keep him on my referral list!

Events

Irvine, CA   See On Map
714-261-0397 (phone)
Available everyday Email: info@kevinlevu.com for more information on pricing