Irvine, CA 92710 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $4,200
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 123

About Kevin Le Vu Photography

Choosing your wedding photographer is kind of like choosing a best friend (for a couple of days). A good photographer will capture your wedding and not miss any moments.

A great photographer will do all that, but help the groom find the ring he lost during the hustle and bustle of getting ready. (Yes, that really happened).

They will also be there to hear all your anxious excitement and quietly smile as they transform an ordinary moment into an artful one.

Great photographers will be shoulders and coordinators to lean on when things get crazy (as they always do).

Here at Kevin Le Vu Photography we started out as a couple who loved to photograph other couples.

Then we too got married, built a team and still love photographing other couples.

Since 2009 we've reveled in the moments that can only be lived once and reach out to the couples that appreciate photojournalism, candid moments and extraordinary images.

Our work has been featured in Huffington Post, Ceremony, Style Me Pretty and more.

We have 80 reviews on Yelp and continue to feed off our wonderful clients feedback and the landscape of California.

Over the years clients have mentioned that we are:

• Very prompt on communication
  • Helpful with varied locations, timelines, and agendas
  • Tell an accurate and artful story of their wedding day
  • Fun to work with and made to feel comfortable

Thanks for stopping by and if you have any questions for us we respond lighting fast over at our Facebook page

Talk soon!

amy and jason wedding 79
amy and jason wedding 92
amy and jason wedding 126
Kevin Le Vu Photography
h solomon estate rancho mirage wedding photographe
la photographer

Kevin Le Vu Photography 6
Kevin Le Vu Photography 7
  • Jennifer

Jennifer Isip · Married on 08/30/2019

Remarkable service & timeless photos, best yes!

Kevin is an expert as his craft and the LeVu’s have been in wedding photography for over 10 years! Yet, you can tell they still have an authenticity to their service and a zest for their work. We interviewed a few photographers before deciding on KevinLeVu and our photo/package was a large sum of our wedding budget, so it wasn’t a decision we made lightly. However, with Kevin’s impeccable response time and after just one meeting at their HQ in Orange, we were sold! We were looking for a photographer that could give us a timeless look to our photos, and we were in awe at the photo albums Kevin shared with us from many years ago that looked crisp and fresh present day. The photos weren’t overly edited, nor washed out but perfectly true to their vivid colors.

The Le Vu’s are kind genuine professionals and listen to your interests to cater to your photography and video needs. We loved our Engagement photos with Kevin so much and shared a fun day together. Fast forward to our wedding day, the Le Vu team did an impeccable job at accommodating our wedding schedule even if some things didn’t go accordingly, they were calm and composed every step of the way. We were so glad we got to share our special day with Kevin, Jenna, Steven, Marcus & Michael for our photo and video needs because they were a fun bunch to work with. Plus they know how to dance! We would recommend Kevin Le Vu and the the team over and over again.

We were SO excited to receive our photos from our wedding day and got SO much more than we anticipated. Though we should have known Kevin Le Vu was going to exceed our expectations. We will be daydreaming about our special day for years to come but are so ecstatic that we have beautiful photos to look back on. We’re so glad we found lifelong friends from their team, you won’t regret making them yours too.

Sent on 10/08/2019

Kevin Le Vu Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Jennifer and Rainier! We wish you guys the best in your marriage and thank you so choosing us to photograph your wedding.
  • Thang

Thang Tran · Married on 05/04/2019

When The Best Is Forever

I am not going to lie I but I have been wanting to review Kevin and his team since the wedding day. However, we wanted to wait until we get our wedding pictures. Since day 1, meeting with Kevin at his office in Fullerton, we have been constantly in awe of their work ethics and amazing personality. I remember walking out of his office, Stacey and I smiled gleefully because we knew right then his team was the one. Since then, it has been one great customer service after another. Whenever we had questions, they were willing to answer within hours, most the time in minutes, even though their team are constantly working with other couples. On our wedding day, I was really nervous and can't seem to get my tie correct and then I heard a knock on the door. Opening the hotel door was our groomsmen photographer, Khoa, who greeted me with a smile and a very calm demeanor like everything is already going according to plan. For some odd reason, that calmed me down. He fixed the tie and started scanning the room to see how he should start, knowing that we don't have much time. Half an hour later, I saw Kevin as he was the main photographer and taking the bridal party's responsibility. Kevin was his usual cool and chill self. I asked him if I can take a picture with my mom and he did. However, this wasn't just any picture, it is one of my favorite of that day and will forever sketched into my heart. He truly described the moment that I was wishing for my mom and I. From that moment on, I realized Kevin and Khoa got everything handled and Stacey and I just need to be ourselves. Just reading this sounds like any photography team but I think the most important part is after the wedding day. After that day, we felt we knew more about Kevin and Khoa than any of our prior meetings. Their kindness, genuine smile, amazing photography skills etc. made us realized we actually made friends on a day when we should be focusing on other activities. This team doesn't just want you to be their customer, they want you to be long-lasting friends. Since that day, we have had many friends and family ask us who was our photographer and without hesitation, we would immediately say Kevin Le Vu Photography and give them their contact info knowing they will be in good hands. Thanks for being amazing photographers and amazing friends.

P.S. thanks for the coffee, Megan and the wooden USB is absolutely cool.

Sent on 06/23/2019

Joleen · Married on 09/19/2018

During a stressful time like planning a wedding, Kevin was a solid vendor, we were excited to work with. I researched his work on Yelp and really liked the vibe. It's been about a year now talking with him from booking to finishing up our wedding this summer. Kevin is positive, responsible, reliable, and very easy to work with.

I feel like you get what you pay for with wedding photography and I feel like Kevin was very fair with his prices. His packages include an engagement shoot which I wasn't wanting initially but I am so glad I did it after I saw the photos. You schedule a consultation with him and he suggested a really great hidden location that had sequoia trees because I want to have a forest look. it was my dream come true and there is even a second location on a grassy hill. Kevin really spent several hours with us to get so many shots. Kevin took the time to write a really nice, personalized blog with sneak peaks of engagement shoot.

The wedding day was really hectic but it was really great having Kevin and his assistant John capture all the moments during the day and night. I had my wedding at wayfarers Chapel and they do not allow photographers at the front of the church. Somehow they managed to capture amazing shots. I will say that Kevin and his assistant were so patient with a not so nice employee of the church and with my demanding friends/family. It was eight hours of filming and I had them travel to a separate reception venue which was about 8 hours away.

Photos take about 5 to 6 weeks to arrive but it comes in this beautiful wood box and wood USB with a thank you card. I've gotten so many compliments on all of the photos and I am very pleased with how everything turned out. I look forward to another opportunity to work with Kevin and his team!!

Sent on 09/13/2018
    Kevin Le Vu Photography 8
    Kevin Le Vu Photography 9

Kevin Le Vu Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files, Proofs
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 4,200.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Toning, Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Negatives, Proofs, Save the Date
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Contemporary, Film, Natural, Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Custom Graphics, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Toning, Trash The Dress, Video, Wedding Portraits

• alumiq productions
    alumiq productions Wedding Videographers

Kevin is truly a talented and sweetheart of a guy. We've shot alongside him numerous times and he's always been great fun to work with, and actually sets aside the time for the cinematography team to be creative. It's like hanging out with family every time we shoot with him and we look forward to the next one!

• Just Wenderful
    Just Wenderful Wedding Planners

Kevin was amazing throughout the day and the images were just gorgeous! Will definitely keep him on my referral list!

• Irvine See on map
    Available everyday Email: info@kevinlevu.com for more information on pricing