Boffo Video

Fullerton, CA View map
$5,000 Most Popular Price

$5,000 Most Popular Price

A slice of the wedding cake. That's all you need to pay us.

Just kidding (but not really)! We just love weddings and when you look at our videos, you'll see how we feel about it. It's a love affair that has been going on for almost 9 years and we're just getting started!

If you want videos that show your personality and not the trademark "wedding videography/ cinematography/ filmmakers/ movie makers/ business people", then you've found the right crew :) You'll see that our videos are more fun and relaxed.

So what in the world does Boffo mean?

"Boffo" is a term used to review a box office hit. It means excellent, first-rate and resoundingly successful. How do our videos live up to the name? Simple. We film the most romantic, intriguing and unique stories ever. . .yours!

It is all about the moments, whether it be the maid of honor trying to sneak a piece of chocolate from the candy bar to the groomsman trying to get a solo picture from the photobooth to post on facebook. We don't let it pass us by.

Due to an almost unlimited resource for video capturing equipment, anyone can film. Fortunately, few can be considered excellent video editors. That is where WE stand out! Our expertise in translating static video into cherished memories has been our trademark. We don't just shoot video, we tell stories.

The first thing that past couples regret is not getting video for their wedding. The second thing is that they pay a lot of money for video that pretty much looks the same as the other couple's video. Cookie Cutter Weddings. Take a bite of the cookie business if you wish or visit us and see the difference. We aren't even exaggerating ;)

Now it's your chance to share your story and relive your special day without checking on your wallet! You deserve a worry free wedding day, a beautiful wedding video and the right to party!:) We would love to meet you at our downtown Fullerton office! See you soon!

• Asian-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?

$3,000

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$5,000

What primary style do you identify with?

Documentary
Short Form
Storytelling
Traditional

Which wedding events do you service?

Ceremony
Pre-Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What videography services do you offer?

Add'l Hours
Multi. Cameras
Multi. Locations
Raw Footage
Slideshow / Montage

What final video formats do you offer?

Blu-Ray
Digital Download
DVD
USB Flash Drive
USB Hard Drive
illustration question

Do you have additional questions?

Message vendor

Amie Married on 05/30/2021

Great Experience!!

We had such an amazing experience with Boffo Video for our wedding! They are incredibly professional, and beyond talented. The videos they created for us perfectly captured all of the magic of our day. We have received so many compliments on how our videos turned out, and they were extremely helpful and prompt when we requested a small change. I would recommend Boffo video to everyone they will absolutely put the effort in for you and you will not be disappointed with the final results!!
    Shari M. Married on 04/09/2021

Absolutely amazing !

Oh my gosh where do I begin! I am so happy that I chose Boffo to capture my daughter鈥檚 wedding!
    I just can鈥檛 get enough of the highlight video they鈥檝e created and can鈥檛 wait to see the completed version. From the beginning Stella, Paul and team were the best! So professional yet very personable. They treated my daughter鈥檚 wedding as if it were their own. They too wanted our daughter鈥檚 day to be the best day ever. They captured all the special, key moments and put it into a beautiful video. The music, editing and transitions were seamless. So professionally done! I just can鈥檛 stop smiling and crying. Beautifully done! Their creativity and eye for perfection is beyond amazing!
    Paul was there to capture every special moment and yet he never was a distraction. He looked amazing as if he were part of the wedding party.
    I just love them and would choose them again in a heartbeat. If you are looking for a professional, yet personable company to capture your special moment, I suggest you choose Boffo. You won鈥檛 be disappointed. It is worth every penny!
  • Randal
    Randal C. Married on 08/23/2020

Best videographer ever

Stella and Paul were absolutely amazing to work with. Our florist recommended them and we were so impressed by their work I stopped looking at othe videographers. I filled out an online form and Stella immediately responded and scheduled a call and they were available. They walked us through the whole process and made everything so easy. Their prices were reasonable and Stella was great to speak to. We absolutely love the way they put our video together with very little input from us.... it brought us to tears all over again. We can鈥檛 wait to share it with our friends and family. Thank you so much Stella and Paul for capturing the most memorable moments and love. ;)
  • illustration stars

Did the reviews win you over?

Message vendor

Real Weddings

• Kate & Isaac
    31 photos 路 07/27/2018

Love Story Vows Love Story Vows Wedding Officiants

Before becoming a wedding officiant, I was a wedding planner. Boffo Video was and still is the only videography company that I recommend! Paul and Stella, the owners are professional, responsible and lots of fun. They're so passionate about what they do and every person that I've sent that used their services were so happy! Love these guys!!!

OANA FOTO OANA FOTO Wedding Photographers

Amazing team of down-to-earth, talented professionals. As a photographer, they are so easy to work with and coordinate shots together instead of competing for the couple's time. The end results are always stellar.

FINO Photography FINO Photography Wedding Photographers

great video team!

2271 W Malvern Ave #327 Fullerton, CA, 92833
714-322-8841

Tuesday-Friday 12-8pm
Location of (Boffo Video)

Other vendors in Orange County for your wedding