Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Avec Lumiere Productions

Commitment, devotion, friendship and passion... As a company, we strive to achieve these treasured principles upon which two people choose to become partners in life.

Your wedding day is formed of countless precious moments interwoven into an unforgettable tapestry. How do you capture the magic of such ephemeral threads, seen through the eyes of so many? How do you transform the experience and emotion of such a transcendent event into an everlasting story that will stand the test of time?

As a company, we strive to not only capture every moment of this once-in-a-lifetime event, but to transform it into a visual feast that recounts your story. More than just a "wedding video", our aim is to transform your day into an unforgettable cinematic experience.

We hope you allow us the privilege to tell your story.

Avec Lumière Productions was formed after founder Duc A. Nguyen was asked to be a part of the video crew for Supermodel Coco Rocha's wedding in Paris.

Today, Avec Lumière Productions is comprised of a group of creative talents dedicated to making your vision a reality. Duc is the Assistant Director and Chief Video Editor of Asia Entertainment, a musical production company that caters to over 12 million viewers worldwide. He holds a Bachelor of Arts in Films at the prestigious Art Center College of Design in Los Angeles, California.

Above and beyond our technical qualifications is our commitment to you, our clients. We believe that it is only through building strong relationships with you that will allow us to add so much depth, richness and meaning behind the glossy moving images. Our commitment, devotion and passion are dedicated wholly to you.

Categories: Wedding Videographer

Pre-Ceremony (2)
High-Def Video (2)
DVD (2)
Slideshow (1)

Duc had come highly recommended for our Indian wedding in Marina del Rey, and rightfully so - he did an incredibly job! He and his team were versatile, flexible, and very responsive to last-minute changes in our itinerary and even which days we wanted videography for pre-wedding events. He knows Indian weddings backwards and forwards and is as adept with drone footage as he is with a traditional video camera, which has made our wedding videos even that much more amazing. We were lucky to have him be available for our wedding weekend!

Photo of Avec Lumiere Productions in Huntington Beach, CA
Photo of Avec Lumiere Productions in Huntington Beach, CA
Profile Picture Rahul, 5/27/18, 5 Reviews
Category: Videography

I got married in November 2016 and Avec Lumiere came highly recommended. Duc was really sweet and easy to work with in bidding out the proposal and listening to what we wanted. On top of that, we really liked his work from his portfolio.

His team arrived to our hotel on the day of the wedding led by Nathan to film me and the bridal party while another crew member showed up at our house to film the groom's side. On the day of the wedding, I honestly did not get to talk to the videographers a lot and didn't put a lot of input into the filming. When the night was over, I was kind of scared of the lack of communication and that I hardly noticed they were there but I'll be darned...

They are PROFESSIONALS at what they do and the video was AMAZING. Someone put it into perspective for me that the videographers shouldn't be that noticeable so that we are in a more natural state. When I finally watched the video, they caught every special moment in such beautiful ways. I honestly told Duc that the video was even better than how I remembered my wedding. ^_^ THANK YOU AVEC LUMIERE!

In other news... I don't know if they have a credit card option. We paid by check.

Profile Picture Tiffany, 10/28/16, 1 Review
Category: Videography

We are more than happy we chose Duc and his team as our wedding videographer. He did an outstanding job. We have watched our Highlight video countless times and are impressed every time at his skill and creativity. Duc was such a pleasure to work with, and just a really nice person too. I would highly recommend Duc and his team to anyone!

Profile Picture Archana, 10/22/16, 1 Review