Lin and Jirsa Photography

Tustin, CA View map
2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Where words fail, our imagery speaks. Lin and Jirsa Photography is known for vibrant and impactful imagery that is creative, clean and crisp.

Voted in the group of "100 Wedding Photographers in the US," the Lin and Jirsa team is critically acclaimed for developing a unique style of wedding photography that is deeply rooted in wedding photojournalism while influenced by fine-art and fashion photography. We pride ourselves on not just being photographers, but rather artists creating unique and expressive imagery.

Contact us today at the following:

Email: contact@linandjirsa.com

Phone: 949.287.2153

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$3,950

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
High-Res Images
Multi. Locations
One Event / Day
Digital Files
Proofs

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Boudoir Shoot
Custom Graphics
Engagement Shoot
High-Res Images
One Event / Day
Second Shooter
Trash The Dress

What photography items do you offer?

Albums

4.7

• O
    Olivia Married on 10/01/2021

Fun experience

The photographers were amazing. They moved furniture to get the right shot and really paid attention to every detail. They convinced my husband to go out and take a night photo and it ended up being his favorite photo.

They were very nice and made my husband who doesn't like taking a ton of photos relaxed.
  • Felicia
    Felicia T. Married on 02/22/2020

A Different Kind of Photoshoot Handled with Grace

When my husband and I were planning our wedding throughout 2019 we ended up with a different photography company that was on the vendor list of our venue.

You might think this is a COVID-related cancelled/postponed wedding, which it is not. In early 2020, my fiance (at the time) was diagnosed with cancer and passed away suddenly shortly after diagnosis, and 2 weeks before our Big Day.

Months later, after some communication issues with our original photographer regarding the cancellation, I wanted to do a bridal photoshoot to honor the wedding we would've had and remembered Lin & Jirsa from our wedding planner.

I was set up with Lin & Jirsa and the experience was 180 degrees from our original photographer. Communication was great and I felt excited and comfortable.

Come to the day of the photoshoot and Brian was very sensitive to the situation while still making it a fun shoot for me. He made me feel confident in doing this for myself all while honoring my husband and our wedding at the same time.

I recently got the pictures back and I was speechless from the start. They are amazing and I will cherish them forever.
  • Ancy
    Ancy A. Married on 02/08/2020

Best Photography Team!

Larry, Josh & Hector from the Lin and Jirsa team were excellent and captured so many beautiful moments! Their artistic creativity exuded in their techniques & approach! Thanking our lucky stars for this team that made our day perfect!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

28 photos · 09/26/2016
  • Ajay & Kiran
    17 photos · 08/01/2016

Westley Leon Studios Westley Leon Studios Wedding Photographers

Lin and Jirsa have taught me SO much as a photographer and I couldn't thank them enough. They have taught millions of others as well and when you hire Lin & Jirsa you're hiring originators, perfectionists and creative artists. Your wedding will look as amazing as you dreamt it to be and they'll tell your story like no one else can.

Mariah Nicole Beauty Mariah Nicole Beauty Wedding Hair & Makeup

Photographs by Lin & Jirsa are full of action and romance! I've known the team for years, and they are very easy to work alongside at events. I'm always excited when I hear a client of mine booked them!

Tyars MEDIA Tyars MEDIA Wedding Videographers

The team I worked with from Lin and Jirsa were very professional and super friendly. Their work is amazing, and truly inspiring. Whenever I receive an inquiry at Tyars Media Videography for a date where we are not available, Lin and Jirsa are at the top of my referral list. We at Tyars Media wish your business the very best success, and we look forward to working with you again soon!

1173 Warner Ave Tustin, CA, 92780
Location of (Lin and Jirsa Photography)

Other vendors in Orange County for your wedding