1041 W. 18th St, Costa Mesa, CA 92627 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 9

About Nest Weddings

Kroh Media // Nest Weddings is a small group of friends and filmmakers whose goal is to collaborate with you in creating a heartfelt film of one of the most important days of your life. We capture every moment in an unobtrusive, documentary style so that you can fully experience the joy of your wedding day.

Visit us at nestweddings.com

1 User photo

• Janelle

Janelle · Married on 07/16/2017

Nothing short of AMAZING

Michael was awesome to work with and did an AMAZING job with our video and highlight video. I seriously could not be happier with how they turned out. I tell every bride when working with their wedding budget to consider cutting costs elsewhere but DO NOT sell yourself short on a wedding video! It is by far our greatest investment on the most special day of our lives. The cake goes stale, the flowers die and the decor no longer serves a purpose but your wedding video lives on and is something you and your significant other can reminisce on every anniversary for the rest of your lives. It is something we will forever cherish, our children can watch someday and I’m just so grateful we booked with Nest Weddings. I can’t recommend enough!

Sent on 07/16/2020
  • I

Ivana · Married on 07/01/2017

We wanted someone who had the artistry skills of a cinematographer and happens to make wedding videos. We struck gold with finding Michael. His videos, including our wedding video, are high-quality and have perfect sound, transitions, and creativity. It's journalistic yet sweet. Michael was professional, prompt, calm, and knowledgeable, which made communication very smooth. The process itself was convenient via e-mail, Venmo, our initial phone call, and Vimeo download links. Michael was also very accommodating, capturing the items and vision I shared with him and taking amazing drone footage, while working around the schedule I had in place and my photographer. Planning a wedding on your own is really stressful but I don't think that I was stressed once about my videography during the wedding planning or during the wedding. In brief, talented, easy, and a product that will exceed your expectations -- I highly recommend Nest Weddings!!!

Sent on 11/28/2017

Nest Weddings FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?
    $ 1750
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 2500
  • What primary style do you identify with?
    Cinematic
    Documentary
    Short Form
    Storytelling
    Traditional
  • Which wedding events do you service?
    Ceremony
    Pre-Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What videography services do you offer?
    Add'l Hours
    One Event / Day
    Raw Footage
    Save The Date
    Slideshow / Montage
  • What final video formats do you offer?
    Digital Download
    SD Card
    USB Flash Drive
    USB Hard Drive

• 1041 W. 18th St Costa Mesa, 92627 See on map
    949-264-0859 (Phone number)
    Location of (Nest Weddings)