1041 W. 18th St, Costa Mesa, CA 92627 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 9

About Nest Weddings

Kroh Media // Nest Weddings is a small group of friends and filmmakers whose goal is to collaborate with you in creating a heartfelt film of one of the most important days of your life. We capture every moment in an unobtrusive, documentary style so that you can fully experience the joy of your wedding day.

Visit us at nestweddings.com

Videos 5 vídeos

12 Reviews for Nest Weddings

• I

Ivana · Married on 07/01/2017

We wanted someone who had the artistry skills of a cinematographer and happens to make wedding videos. We struck gold with finding Michael. His videos, including our wedding video, are high-quality and have perfect sound, transitions, and creativity. It's journalistic yet sweet. Michael was professional, prompt, calm, and knowledgeable, which made communication very smooth. The process itself was convenient via e-mail, Venmo, our initial phone call, and Vimeo download links. Michael was also very accommodating, capturing the items and vision I shared with him and taking amazing drone footage, while working around the schedule I had in place and my photographer. Planning a wedding on your own is really stressful but I don't think that I was stressed once about my videography during the wedding planning or during the wedding. In brief, talented, easy, and a product that will exceed your expectations -- I highly recommend Nest Weddings!!!

Sent on 11/28/2017

Eve · Married on 03/29/2015

This is the easiest five star review I've ever made.
    The video that Michael and his team made for us: vimeo.com/126703198
    was absolutely spectacular. Every person we've shown it to, has told us that it's the best wedding video they've ever seen.
    Michael is great to work with, and you barely see him, they take footage without having you think there's a camera following you.
    We were very close to not spending the money on a wedding video, but both my wife and I are extremely happy we did and would highly recommend Kroh for their big day.

Sent on 05/04/2015

Brittany · Married on 04/06/2013

I could not be happier with having Michael Kroh as our wedding videographer. He is extremely talented and the wedding preview, longer wedding video and ceremony/toasts video are amazing in their quality, editing and artistry. I know we will enjoy watching these videos for many years to come.

I am so glad I had Michael as our videographer, not only because of this talent, but also because he was a great guy. Your videographer is with you your entire wedding day, it was so nice to have someone who was nice to hang out with. I was worried that it might feel weird to have someone there videotaping your every move but Michael was professional while at the same time being personable and fun. He had this great ability to capture every moment but also fade into the background so you kind of forgot he was there, so you could enjoy being in the moment with your loved ones.

The whole experience from first speaking with him to signing the contract, the day of coverage and receiving the final product was so easy. Michael has a lot of experience and that not only showed in the quality of the final product but also the ease with which my interactions with him went. He is seriously talented. I loved the artistic way he edited the videos, the songs he chose to incorporate and the flow of the whole video. It perfectly captured the special moments of the day while also giving you a true feeling for what the whole day was like including decor, getting ready, ceremony, toasts, and reception.

I would enthusiastically recommend Kroh media. Their work is incredible. You can watch the video and re-experience exactly what it was like on your special day. Watching it you get to experience all the wonderful moments of your day, something that is truly an amazing feeling. So happy that Kroh Media captured my wedding day and know I will watch the video many years to come.

Sent on 05/24/2013

Nest Weddings FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?
    $ 1750
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 2500
  • What primary style do you identify with?
    Cinematic
    Documentary
    Short Form
    Storytelling
    Traditional
  • Which wedding events do you service?
    Ceremony
    Pre-Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What videography services do you offer?
    Add'l Hours
    One Event / Day
    Raw Footage
    Save The Date
    Slideshow / Montage
  • What final video formats do you offer?
    Digital Download