Vier Photo and Video

4351 Boardwalk Dr., Huntington Beach, CA 92649 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 9

About Vier Photo and Video

Vier Photo and Video (Affordable Wedding Cinema ) is a wedding videography company in Southern California that services weddings throughout Orange County, San Diego, the Inland Empire and destination weddings. Xavier Moreno founded Vier Photo and Video because of his love of storytelling through film. He is committed to capturing your unique story on camera and transforming it into something you and your family will value for years to come. The videographer uses a cinematic, photojournalistic style to produce the highest-quality, professional films.

Vier Photo and Video provides coverage of your rehearsal dinner, pre-ceremony moments, wedding ceremony and reception. The company offers three wedding videography packages to choose from, which include aerial drone footage, raw footage, professional lighting and wireless audio coverage equipment and more. Wedding videography services can also include:

• Additional hours

• Videos 4

33 Reviews for Vier Photo and Video

Rosie Tran · Married on 10/19/2018

Amazing Wedding Videographer

We chose Vier Photo and Video for our wedding at Villa de Amore and we are so happy we made the right choice. Xavier was great! He is very nice, patient, easy to work with, professional and worked well with our photographer. His prices are very reasonable and we loved how our teaser and highlight videos turned out. He truly knows how to capture the best moments and we highly recommend him to future brides and grooms looking for a great videographer.

• Karissa

Karissa · Married on 08/25/2018

Amazing wedding videographer - xavier is awesome!

I don't even know where to begin! I found Xavier through Wedding Wire and so happy I hired him for my wedding! From the very beginning, he was professional and answered all my questions. It is nearly impossible to find someone with his quality of work at such affordable and reasonable prices. The minute he got to our wedding venue he started setting up and was so nice and professional. He made the time to get all of the detail shots I was hoping for as well as artistic shots of everyone. He also got the most amazing drone shots of my wedding venue that I absolutely love! The entire day he was so professional and on top of everything. I got my wedding video back in a timely manner and it was everything I hoped it would be and more! You can really see the amount of time he puts into his work, the quality is just outstanding. Investing in a great videographer is the best way to relive your day over and over again. I cannot thank Xavier enough for everything, he is the best!! I would recommend him 100000% to anyone needing a videographer!!

Vier Photo and Video FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 650.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,375.00
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Client Revisions, Drone Footage, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Raw Footage, Save The Date, Slideshow / Montage

• 4351 Boardwalk Dr. Huntington Beach, California, 92649 See on map