4351 Boardwalk Dr., Huntington Beach, CA 92649 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 10
  • Deals 1

About Vier Photo and Video

Vier Photo and Video (Affordable Wedding Cinema ) is a wedding videography company in Southern California that services weddings throughout Orange County, San Diego, the Inland Empire and destination weddings. Xavier Moreno founded Vier Photo and Video because of his love of storytelling through film. He is committed to capturing your unique story on camera and transforming it into something you and your family will value for years to come. The videographer uses a cinematic, photojournalistic style to produce the highest-quality, professional films.

Vier Photo and Video provides coverage of your rehearsal dinner, pre-ceremony moments, wedding ceremony and reception. The company offers three wedding videography packages to choose from, which include aerial drone footage, raw footage, professional lighting and wireless audio coverage equipment and more. Wedding videography services can also include:

• Additional hours

Videos 4 vídeos

38 Reviews for Vier Photo and Video

Jocelyn Amador · Getting married on 06/07/2020

Amazing videographer

Xavier's work is nothing short of AMAZING. He captured our wedding day PERFECTLY and he captured every special moment we would have wanted captured. When we received our video back from him, we were able to relive our whole day while watching it. We have received nothing but compliments from friends and family members and the happy tears that accompany watching the video.

Xavier is sooo easy to work with-great with communication, knows what he is doing and makes you feel comfortable. His team was on time and there for everything. I will definitely be recommending them to all my friends and family looking for a videographer.

Our video is something I will treasure forever and one day be able to show my kids. My only advice to anyone getting married is to definitely get a videographer. It is the most precious and most worth it money you will spend. On top of that, look no further! You will not regret working with Xavier and his team. They are simply the best!

Sent on 11/18/2019

Jazmine · Married on 01/11/2020

Created a lifetime memory! Amazing

Xavier was so kind and great to work with. We received our 45 second IG trailer and we loved it so so much. Such AMAZING work! Seeing video clips of that special day brought back all the feels. Truly an artist, I cannot thank you enough!

Sent on 02/18/2020
  • Miranda

Miranda · Married on 09/07/2019

Hire a videographer - DO IT

I can't even believe that I almost didn't hire a videographer...🤦
    After a lot of contemplating on cost of another vendor, I just knew that I would regret not getting our day captured by a professional. So after A LOT of research, reaching out to multiple vendors, I chose Xavier and his staff.
    His professionalism from the get go won me over and he is so reasonably priced for the services he offers. His Instagram page BLEW ME AWAY with the material I saw and I was also won over by that alone. I would have paid double for what I saw (but am so glad I didn't have to 😂).
    I haven't seen our teaser yet but I know that our wedding video is going to be so amazing. Another thing to mention was that he was never in the way during the day (no matter what our best man says, Xavier - sorry about that! 😂)
    Would recommend this videographer 100x over. Thank you so much for everything!!!

Sent on 09/11/2019

Vier Photo and Video FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?
    $ 750
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Raw Footage
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 1350
    Add'l Hours
    Client Revisions
    Full Feature Video
    Highlight Video
    Raw Footage
  • What primary style do you identify with?
    Cinematic
    Documentary
    Short Form
    Storytelling
    Traditional
  • Which wedding events do you service?
    Ceremony
    Pre-Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What videography services do you offer?
    Add'l Hours
    Client Revisions
    Drone Footage
    Full Feature Video
    Highlight Video
    One Event / Day
    Save The Date
    Slideshow / Montage
  • What final video formats do you offer?
    Blu-Ray
    Digital Download
    DVD
    SD Card
    USB Flash Drive
    USB Hard Drive

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Vier Photo and Video 1
    Exclusive 2020-2021 Year Promotion (Inquire within)

Special Promo Gift, exclusive to all who book through December 2021. Your gift is worth $250. Please inquire within.

• 4351 Boardwalk Dr. Huntington Beach, California, 92649 See on map
    844-311-3407 (Phone number)
    Location of (Vier Photo and Video)