4351 Boardwalk Dr., Huntington Beach, CA 92649 Map Phone number Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 9

About Vier Photo and Video

Vier Photo and Video (Affordable Wedding Cinema ) is a wedding videography company in Southern California that services weddings throughout Orange County, San Diego, the Inland Empire and destination weddings. Xavier Moreno founded Vier Photo and Video because of his love of storytelling through film. He is committed to capturing your unique story on camera and transforming it into something you and your family will value for years to come. The videographer uses a cinematic, photojournalistic style to produce the highest-quality, professional films.

Vier Photo and Video provides coverage of your rehearsal dinner, pre-ceremony moments, wedding ceremony and reception. The company offers three wedding videography packages to choose from, which include aerial drone footage, raw footage, professional lighting and wireless audio coverage equipment and more. Wedding videography services can also include:

• Additional hours

35 Reviews for Vier Photo and Video

• Miranda

Miranda 路 Married on 09/07/2019

Hire a videographer - DO IT

I can't even believe that I almost didn't hire a videographer...馃う
    After a lot of contemplating on cost of another vendor, I just knew that I would regret not getting our day captured by a professional. So after A LOT of research, reaching out to multiple vendors, I chose Xavier and his staff.
    His professionalism from the get go won me over and he is so reasonably priced for the services he offers. His Instagram page BLEW ME AWAY with the material I saw and I was also won over by that alone. I would have paid double for what I saw (but am so glad I didn't have to 馃槀).
    I haven't seen our teaser yet but I know that our wedding video is going to be so amazing. Another thing to mention was that he was never in the way during the day (no matter what our best man says, Xavier - sorry about that! 馃槀)
    Would recommend this videographer 100x over. Thank you so much for everything!!!

Sent on 09/11/2019

Rosie Tran 路 Married on 10/19/2018

Amazing Wedding Videographer

We chose Vier Photo and Video for our wedding at Villa de Amore and we are so happy we made the right choice. Xavier was great! He is very nice, patient, easy to work with, professional and worked well with our photographer. His prices are very reasonable and we loved how our teaser and highlight videos turned out. He truly knows how to capture the best moments and we highly recommend him to future brides and grooms looking for a great videographer.

Sent on 03/07/2019

Vier Photo and Video FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 650.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,375.00
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Client Revisions, Drone Footage, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Raw Footage, Save The Date, Slideshow / Montage

• 4351 Boardwalk Dr. Huntington Beach, California, 92649 See on map