Chino, CA 91710 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 28

About PrimeTime Music & Entertainment

Are You Looking to have a Fun & Memorable Entertainment Experience?

If you answered "Yes", then we may be your perfect match entertainment company for you!

PrimeTime Music & Entertainment is based in the Chino/Ontario area and service all of Southern California. From Pasadena down south to San Diego, Long Beach to Palm Springs and of course everywhere in between!

We are five star rated DJ/MC entertainers on WeddingWire, provide customized event lighting, & fun, high quality photo booth entertainment for weddings, quinces, corporate events, & school dances!

We help create stress free, unique, and most of all fun entertainment experiences for you and your guest!

Thank you for considering PrimeTime Music for your upcoming event!

We look forward to hearing from you soon!

Follow PrimeTime Music & Entertainment on

powellwedding 134
powellwedding 97
PrimeTime Music & Entertainment
Another Happy Couple for their Grand Entrance!
Another Happy Couple for their Grand Entrance!
Elegant First Dance together as Husband & Wife!
Elegant First Dance together as Husband & Wife!
Sealed with a Kiss First Dance!
Sealed with a Kiss First Dance!
truaxwedding 93
PrimeTime Music & Entertainment
Great pic of what we do!  Provide the bride & groom a great time!
Great pic of what we do! Provide the bride & groom a great time!
truaxwedding 123
PrimeTime Music & Entertainment
One of our beautiful brides working the dance floor!
One of our beautiful brides working the dance floor!
Groom with a family guests, dancing away!
Groom with a family guests, dancing away!
Put your hands in the air!
Put your hands in the air!
Great pic of the Bride, Groom, & guests dancing to the Mexican line dance classic, "No Rompas Mi...
Nice pic capturing the moment of a well produced video/picture montage.
This is our standard HD...
Nice pic capturing the moment of a well produced video/picture montage. This is our standard HD...
Red Uplighting w Custom Innitial Gobo
Red Uplighting w Custom Innitial Gobo
powellwedding 112
PrimeTime Music & Entertainment
Light Blue LED Uplighting w/ custom initial Gobo.
Light Blue LED Uplighting w/ custom initial Gobo.
Purple LED Uplighting, Custom "Name in lights" Gobo, & DJ glow booth also with purple LED lighting!
truaxwedding 98
PrimeTime Music & Entertainment
DJ Entertainer Alex w happy couple Han & Yliana!
Congrats to you both!
Reception @ Pasadena.
DJ Entertainer Alex w happy couple Han & Yliana! Congrats to you both! Reception @ Pasadena.
truaxwedding 1120 cop
PrimeTime Music & Entertainment
DJ Entertainer Alex with my happy couple Rebekah & Caalin!  Congrats to you both!
Reception @ West...
DJ Entertainer Alex with my happy couple Rebekah & Caalin! Congrats to you both! Reception @ West...
DJ Entertainer Alex w/ Happy couple Cherryl & Nestor.
Congrats to you both!
Reception @ Palos Verdes...
DJ Entertainer Alex w/ Happy couple Cherryl & Nestor. Congrats to you both! Reception @ Palos Verdes...
truaxwedding 128

1 User photo

PrimeTime Music & Entertainment 1

Sarah · Married on 11/10/2018

Wedding Day DJ

Alex is great! His client portal makes it easy to select specific songs and make it our own.
    He feels the vibe of the crowd and goes with it based on the music selections! Great!!

Brianne · Married on 06/16/2018

Alex was amazing! He was the DJ at our wedding and I will use him again and again for any future parties! I told Alex that I wanted the dance floor packed all night and he made sure that happened! Alex played a great mixture of music that kept guests of all ages happy and on the dance floor. I provided Alex with a list of songs that my husband and I really liked for different times throughout the day (cocktail hour, dinner hour, and dancing). Alex played many of our songs but read the crowd and mixed in plenty that weren't on our list that he knew would keep people dancing. Alex did a great job maintaining the flow of the evening and was not overbearing- I've been to some weddings where the DJ seems to think they've also been hired to be a comedian...not Alex! He keeps everything running smoothly in a very professional and classy way. Alex was kind enough to give my husband and I a teacher/first responder discount which is always such a nice gesture and was much appreciated. I received so many compliments from my guests about Alex and I truly can't compliment him enough myself!

• F

Frank · Married on 03/18/2018

Primetime Music & Entertainment are OUTSTANDING from the 1st meeting to playing the last dance. I want to thank you Mr. & Mrs. Morales for your professionalism, attention to detail, patience and, for working with us. You guys are AWESOME 110%, you made my wife and I wedding day the best it could be with your lighting, up-lighting, professional dj'ing & sound equipment, the photo booth was very fun and our guest loved it. We will definitely be booking you guys again in the future and we will absolutely refer you to our friends and family. And to all who are able to read this, PrimeTime Music & Entertainment are a must have at your event. From my wife Francine and I we thank you!! 4 thumbs up!!!

PrimeTime Music & Entertainment FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 995.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,195.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Consultation, Disco Ball, Sound/PA System, MC, Microphones
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 100.00
  • What services do you offer? Bilingual MC, Consultation, Karaoke, Liability Insurance, MC, Video Projection

• Rila Stone
    Rila Stone Wedding Photographers

What a great company to work with. We highly recommend them for your wedding!

• The Kellogg House
    The Kellogg House Historic Weddings

Great personality and competitive pricing, highly recommend.

• Boffo Video
    Boffo Video Wedding Videographers

Alex is always a pleasure to work with, someone who goes above and beyond your expectations. He knows how to work the crowd, making sure that everyone has a great time! Great host! Very professional and reliable, he makes sure the photographers and videographers know what important event is about to happen and that they are ready to capture the action. We're always happy when he's the DJ!

• Chino, CA 91710 See on map
    9094648093 (Fax Number)
    Office Hrs M-F 10pm - 5:00pm Free Event Design/Music Evaluations are by Appointment Only