Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91701 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About All The Best Tunes DJ Service

Congratulations on your engagement and thank you for considering All The Best Tunes for your upcoming wedding/reception. All The Best Tunes has been providing professional music and entertainment to all Los Angeles Counties, The Inland Empire and San Diego County for over 21 years for all types of events, however weddings are our specialty. We understand that every couple is unique and have different desires and expectations for their wedding day. Our goal is to customize a reception that will compliment your own personality and style. Whether you want us to simply take a low key approach or coordinate your reception entirely, we want you to relax and enjoy the celebration along with your family and friends with peace of mind knowing that we will do everything possible to create the perfect atmosphere with the utmost professionalism.

All The Best Tunes provides a professional, state of the art sound and lighting system that will create the perfect atmosphere for your event. We maintain a vast music library consisting of over 80,000 songs. Music selections range for 40's to 90's, big band, rock, country, disco, old school, hip hop, Latin and current top hits.

We take great pride in providing the finest services possible and our goal is to exceed all your dreams and expectations. Please feel free to contact me at (909) 989-8755 if you should have any questions. Once again, congratulations and thank you for considering All The Best Tunes to be part of your special day!

Follow All The Best Tunes DJ Service on

1969541766412557151511000010783345354089506189970n
IMG1264

54 Reviews for All The Best Tunes DJ Service

Michelle Carrillo · Getting married on 03/21/2020

All The Best Tunes DJ Services is phenomenal!!

I can’t emphasize enough just how amazing DJ Doug and DJ Darren are with their DJ services. I have benefited from their services four times so far throughout the years including a holiday work party last month December 2019 for the foster and adoptive children I serve, for my 40th birthday celebration February 2019, my friends 40th birthday celebration June 2019 and my wedding a few years ago February 2013. Each celebration was embraced by DJ Doug and his team with such tender loving care with attention to details, personalization and full service including any song you wanted, extra lighting, games, emceeing and even props if needed. I still have my glow in the dark ring when we celebrated my 40th birthday and DJ Doug insisted my family and friends sing twice to me happy birthday throughout the night. DJ Doug and DJ Darren are charismatic, charming, engaging, full of life and smiles, organized, professional and ready to celebrate any event you invite them to and have a very special way to make you and all your guest feel alive and special. I would HIGHLY recommend All The Best Tunes DJ services to anyone with ANY occasion that’s looking for a great time and a genuine celebration of life.

Sent on 01/31/2020

All The Best Tunes DJ Service's reply:

Hello Michelle,
    WOW! What an Awesome review! Not only are you one of my best clients, you have become a great friend. You have used "All The Best Tunes DJ Service" on 4 different occasions. We will always be here for your music and entertainment needs. I'm looking forward to your next event. Whenever that might be!
    Thank You!
    DJ/MC Doug Dill

Stephanie Ferrante · Married on 12/06/2019

Great entertainment!

I hired All the best tunes for an event for about 200 people (Lots of kids) and they were a hit! People didn’t want to leave when the party was over! He was able to entertain the adults and the children. The music is as exactly what I requested and Doug is a great MC! I didn’t have to worry about entertainment at all. He did all the work.

Thanks!

Sent on 02/04/2020
  • I. Emily

I. Emily Chu · Married on 11/17/2019

Easy and fun

We absolutely loved working with DJ Doug for our wedding. From the very beginning, he was very professional and organized. Even before we signed a contract, he was friendly and helpful in answering any initial questions that I might have. And I had a lot. Initially, I wasn't sure why DJs in general cost as much as they do, but I really learned the difference between a person who plays music at a wedding and a professional DJ. He made the whole planning process very easy. We weren't entirely sure of what we wanted for music at the ceremony and reception, but he was so detailed and organized that it helped us figure out what we wanted and he made it all happen. He figured out what was important to us and what was” nice to have.” He was super flexible with us when we had some changes in the week up to the wedding and even the day of the wedding. He made sure that we wouldn’t have to worry about any details on the actual day of our wedding.

Our guests had such great time because he was great about balancing the dancing and the games (as we had discussed). They also loved the way he really involved or guests in the music and games.

He is such a friendly and nice person and just made the whole process less stressful and easy. As a bonus, he found a wedding ring that one of our guests lost and returned it to the venue and we were able to get the ring back to the rightful owner. If I were to throw another big party, I’d definitely want to work with DJ Doug.

Sent on 02/24/2020

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

All The Best Tunes DJ Service Pricing

All The Best Tunes DJ Service Price Rates

All The Best Tunes DJ Service FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?
    $ 795.00
  • What is included in the starting price?
    Travel Expenses
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 995
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?
    Sound/PA System
    Travel Expenses
  • What is the starting price for uplighting?
    $ 350.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in?
    Christian
    R&B/Soul
    Rock
    Top 40
    South Asian
  • What services do you offer?
    Do-Not-Play List
    Karaoke
    One Event Per Day
    Video Projection
  • What additional equipment do you offer?
    Disco Ball
    Projector
    Sound/PA System
    Uplighting

• Rila Stone
    Rila Stone Wedding Photographers

What a great company to work with. We highly recommend them for your wedding!

• Desert Willow Golf Resort Country Club Weddings

DJ Doug & his team are great to work with and work well with clients

• Event Wedding Planning Wedding Planners

All The Best Tunes was a complete joy to work with. Extremely friendly and worked the crowd like no other. My client was VERY pleased with Doug's work. The MOH stated, "this is by far the funnest wedding I have ever been to!" - I believe it is because of great coodination/timing & of course, The DJ. Thank you for being such an Amazing DJ/MC & providing such excellent service! Sincerely, Diane - Event Wedding Planning

• Rancho Cucamonga, 91701 See on map
    Location of (All The Best Tunes DJ Service)