All The Best Tunes DJ Service Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner

• James
    James M. Married on 04/09/2022

Glowing Recommendation!

DJ Doug made my Wife and I's wedding night so special! He was on top of everything and was very professional and polite at all times! The games and fun he had with the guests made the night so memorable. I would recommend DJ Doug to anyone looking for an amazing DJ that will really get the party going!
    P Levi Married on 11/27/2021

First anniversary celebration

I want to thank DJ Doug for all the efforts, and planning to our event. Been working on this event, because of the pandemic, we had to postpone, a few times. He worked with me to make sure all my requests were met. Very interactive with my guests. He had games that were well met, and entertaining . He worked with my belly dancer to ensure her music was played. He had the schedule of everything in place. He was on time and very professional. He even made suggestions to assist in making my event flow well.
    We highly recommend his services. And would use his services again.
    Thank you!
    Mori and Patricia
  • Kaitlyn
    Kaitlyn G. Married on 11/13/2021

Excellent!

We have nothing but good things to say about Doug and Steve! They were a blast to talk to and work with as well as very professional. They are extremely flexible. I gave them quite a few specific songs to play for the pre-ceremony and ceremony and there were absolutely no issues. They were very good about keeping the reception moving without it feeling rushed. I planned my own wedding and they were very helpful with suggesting timelines and helping me with that aspect. They set up calls prior to the wedding to help keep things on track and have everything squared away in advance which helped me a lot.

We REALLY enjoyed working with them and highly recommend them!!
    Peter T. Married on 11/13/2021

Thank you Doug!

Doug did an incredible job DJing our wedding! His planning packet made it easy to get our information together and 2 quick Zoom calls was all it took to get the details finalized! Doug did a great job of keeping the events of the evening going and when it came time to dance he made sure everyone was on the dance floor and having a good time! Can't thank him enough!
    Michele A. Married on 10/24/2021

Doug did an amazing job. He kept the party going. I was thoroughly impressed with his service all around. LGBTQ friendly. My wife and I were thrilled to have all the best tune service our wedding. I would recommend Doug for any local event.
  • Yandj
    Yu Williams Married on 10/18/2021

Perfect Match!

Oh where do I begin when I have so many many reasons to recommend this amazing DJ, DJ Doug! He is professional, friendly, flexible, and most of all very fun!
    There is nothing to complain about his services from the planning to the day of the wedding!
    Because of the pandemic, we had to postpone our wedding twice and had to alter plans so many times, but throughout the entire planning process, he has been very understanding, patient and flexible to work with. He had so many great ideas and lots is experiences to help us plan our wedding when we aren’t sure of what to do. He made sure he knew what we wanted for our wedding and made it happen. Because of his amazing DJ/MC services, we truly enjoyed ourselves during the Reception. We are truly grateful for everything he and his assistant has done and we 100% recommended his business to anyone! Thank you DJ Doug!

All The Best Tunes DJ Service's reply:

Dear Yu,
    Thank you for your awesome review! I was honored to provide the music, lighting, entertainment and fun for your wedding day. The pandemic knocked us down and forced us to postpone your wedding day twice, but the third time was definitely the charm! Wow did that pink uplighting really make your ballroom pop and add an ambience to your reception. Both Julian and you are two very special people and my friends forever.
    Thank You!
    DJ Doug Dill
    (909) 816-9320
    Rhonda B. Married on 09/28/2021

Professional and Pre-Event Planning were exellent

Doug and Darren were such a pleasure to work with. They exceeded all expectations for our event. Their attention to detail and passion to meet our needs helped make our event a success. There professionalism and experience brought such a sense of comfort to me during the event. Highly recommend.
    Mayra G. Married on 09/26/2021

Literally all the best tunes!

My husband and I just got married on 9/26/21, and we absolutely loved working with this company. Doug is so helpful and just such a professional. He has so much experience and I love that it’s a two man team. I loved the DJ/MC duo it is so helpful and needed. Our guests made so many comments about how fun and entertaining he was and how he made the atmosphere so wonderful. The only dance we had at our wedding was the first dance and everyone still had such a great time! We enjoyed working with him along every step leading to the wedding day and on the wedding day. They are so helpful and ready for anything!
  • Ela
    Ela C. Married on 09/25/2021

Made our dream wedding come to life!

DJ Doug and Steve went above and beyond in helping make our dream wedding the most special day of our lives. They both were incredibly patient and helpful in the process with breaking down every moment, giving insight from their years of experience, and making it fun and easy at the same time! I cannot thank them enough for making it the best life changing experience for ourselves, our friends & family. Everyone was dancing all night long and was so amazed on how smooth the entire day was. DJ Steve took care of us on our wedding day and was amazing! Both he and DJ Doug helped eased any of our worries or concerns in the planning process because of their great teamwork. So thankful to them for answering all of my calls and questions and even adding their advice to make it better! I had decided last minute to change the colors of our uplighting and they were so understanding and considerate to take care of it and truly capture our theme and vision. We are so excited to have them at our future events and highly recommend them to everyone we know!
  • Wesley
    Wesley W. Married on 09/12/2021

Absolutely Great Experience!

Doug was very easy to work with and had so many great ideas on how to improve the wedding night. He was very responsive and was tolerant of all my last minute changes. On the night he was very flexible and really made the transitions from program to program very smooth. His pricing was very affordable and he even threw in free lighting as a kind gesture I wasn’t expecting. 10/10 would recommend him to anyone needing an MC,DJ, and/or audio and lighting equipment because he provides all of these and does all of them well!
  • Katie
    Katie O. Married on 08/30/2021

DJ Doug is the best!

First off by saying DJ Doug has been awesome to my husband and I. Unfortunately we were not able to have our wedding in 2020 due to COVID, but he did agree to DJ my 30th birthday party in July 2021. He was very easy to work with and is open to playing all kinds of different music. He provides a variety of extras such as uplighting and fog machine that really added to my party and of course he set it all up which took the stress off of us. My guests loved dancing to DJ Doug’s tracks! Highly recommend.
    Melinda V. Married on 08/22/2021

All the best tunes AND vibes!

Doug and Darren from All the Best Tunes played for our grandmothers birthday. Not only do they play the best music selection for dinner and dancing but they also bring the best vibes to keep your party having the best time. They’re also very responsive and helpful. Can’t wait to have them for out next gathering!
    Stephen C. Married on 06/26/2021

Absolutely made the night perfect

Went to a wedding last night and Dj Doug made the night amazing. Has some great games that really gets everyone involved, keeps the night on a perfect schedule and knows exactly how to make sure there is not one second of a boring time. So professional and fun I couldn’t recommend him enough. You want a perfect Dj? This is your guy!
  • Susan
    Susan Married on 05/11/2021

There's No Better DJ Than DJ Doug!

DJ Doug (& DJ Darren) were the absolute best. The dj serves such an important role in a wedding - he's the emcee, he helps keep the timeline in check, he makes the announcements and of course, provides the music. DJ Doug was absolutely incredible in all these areas. He is professional, fun, charismatic, and enthusiastic. His repertoire of music is unbelievable, and he is available and even excited to offer suggestions for the playlist. We had two zoom sessions and he would answer my many questions promptly - usually immediately. I had a guest who wanted to do the Applebees Fancy-Like dance at my daughter's wedding - and DJ Doug orchestrated this group dance beautifully. My friends are all still talking about this super-fun group dance! All the wonderful feedback I've gotten about our special event includes the highest ratings for DJ Doug. It is clear that he has a passion for what he does, and an extensive knowledge of all genres of music. He added immeasurably to the loveliness of the day. He gets my highest recommendations.
    Murrell Married on 05/08/2021

Best DJ’s in IE

DJ Doug and DJ Steve are both amazing! Doug did our wedding 12 years ago and Steve recently did my father in laws celebration of life party. Both are professional and easy to work with, they had great music selection and nice equipment with lights, cordless mic, etc. They are very organized and we’re on time, we enjoyed working with both of them. We highly recommend All The Best Tunes and will only use them for our future events.
  • Samantha
    Samantha G. Married on 05/08/2021

10/10 and beyond

Doug is INCREDIBLE.
    He went above and beyond for my fiance and I and made sure the entire experience was stress free! He was ALWAYS available to us and made sure all my questions were answered. He had a ton of energy and really kept our guests entertained the entire night. Since our wedding day on May 8th I have had MULTIPLE guests of mine comment on his professionalism and energy that he brought to our reception. I am so beyond happy we choose him as out DJ and have nothing but incredible things to say. Thank you Doug for EVERYTHING.
  • Rachel
    Rachel M. Married on 05/01/2021

Experience of a lifetime!

I will just start by saying that I have known All The Best Tunes for many, many years now. He has been DJ for many events that I have attended with family and I have hired them a couple times myself. Doug always knows how to keep the party going and have the time of their life! Everything is organized so you can easily pick the songs and style of music you want to hear. Doug goes above and beyond to make any experience an amazing one! The DJ is a huge part of your events and I wouldn’t recommend anyone else! Give him a call, I promise you’ll be glad you did!
  • Victoria
    Victoria G. Married on 03/19/2021

Exceptional Service

When I got engaged in February 2020, I immediately started looking for a DJ. All the good ones book up early! And the DJ is the life of the party! They are the ones that keep the guests entertained, engaged and having fun. After talking with Doug, I knew he was the right choice.

He was so communicative and helpful throughout the planning process. I think I talked to him more than I talked to my fiancé. Doug worked with us to ensure the ceremony and reception went smoothly. It was obvious he's passionate about this and truly wants to create the perfect event. He worked through the song selection, timing, etc with us.

During the wedding, Doug and his assistant, Darren, worked tirelessly to ensure everything went off without a hitch. The queuing the music was flawless. The music wasn't so loud that it overpowered conversations, except when it was time to get the party started.

Doug was by far the most helpful and responsive vendor that I booked for the wedding. If I had to plan the whole thing over again, I wouldn't do it without Doug. His professionalism and attentiveness were above and beyond.
    Lorraine P. Married on 10/23/2020

Most Amazing Person Ever!

What can we say...DJ Doug is an amazing human being! Having a wedding during Covid was hard enough with not knowing what direction your wedding would go. We ended up cancelling our reception but did however have our ceremony and pictures at the venue. DJ Doug did an incredible job hosting the ceremony, playing the music, and helped us with the chaos of picture time by announcing when people needed to be with us for pictures. Throughout the whole process he was sweet and very attentive. He was encouraging and I just loved the energy he gave and the passion he portrays for your wedding. I felt as if he had known us for a long time because he really understood the essence of who we were as a couple and what kind of things we would want in our dream wedding. Though we didn’t end up using him for a reception I definitely will one day hire him again to MC a party or maybe even a renewal of vows wedding! Thanks Doug for being so awesome and making our day so special!!
    Tom A. Married on 10/10/2020

DJ Doug went above and beyond!!

Dj doug was a preferred vendor when we searching venues back in January of 2020. Prices are very reasonable and the service was outstanding. Once Covid 19 hit in march of 2020 he was very flexible with the possibility of changing from our original date of July 25, 2020 with allowing us to hold another date in the event of having to postponed. He also help with suggestions in the event we had to switch event venues due covid restrictions. When we finally were able to secure down a date of 10/10/2020. The planning meeting was conducted via skype and went very well. Wedding day went as planned, Doug took care of all the events to happen that day/night and everyone there was very impressed with his service. We couldn't have asked for a more better professional DJ service, as well as the personal touch he provided for our special day for our family and friends.
  • Briceida
    Aaron A. Married on 10/03/2020

Simply the best!

DJ Doug was absolutely amazing! We couldn’t have asked for a better DJ for our wedding. We’ll have to admit we weren’t the best customers with our busy work schedules and planning a wedding during a pandemic, but DJ Doug met our every need and guided us through the whole process. He accommodated our family requests and played every song we requested! We would highly recommend his services, he is simply the best!
  • Breanna
    Breanna L. Married on 09/06/2020

Above and beyond

Doug and his team, All the Best Tunes, made a phenomenal, fantastic, perfectly-tailored, and memorable evening for our wedding!
    I specifically want to point out his willingness and flexibility during our coronavirus wedding. We were originally supposed to get married in Rancho Cucamonga at a venue Doug is very familiar with. He knows it left and right, and lives incredibly close to it. But in order to have our dream wedding, we had to relocate our venue in Santa Clarita (by Six Flags). I want to bring this up because it shows Doug‘s willingness to not only drive two hours, but also go to a location that he wasn’t familiar with, and yet still make it the most incredible night we have ever experienced! Additionally, our guests raved about how he carried the night through music!
    We had a buffet style dinner, and just the way he engaged with the guests, excused each table with a different song, it was so much fun and lively! He used games to get people up and dancing, even people like my uncle who never dances, was absolutely on his feet! Talk about a gift in a DJ!
    Doug was the number one recommended DJ on my original venues list. Although we could not stay with the original venue for many reasons, there was no way we were going to turn loose of Doug!
    We chose Doug and All the Best Tunes for many specific reasons, not only because he knows music (which btw he knows songs like the back of his hand!) But because of his character, how he connects with the couple, and how he wants to capture and understand their vision so it can be fulfilled on the wedding day. I also feel the need to talk about Doug’s affordability and his flexibility in his pricing packages. He will listen to your needs, work with your budget, and is not the type of person who seeks after more, but with what fits best for the couple.
    I would only recommend Doug to those who are getting married in SoCal! There is none other, and everyone deserves to have the most memorable type of wedding day because of music as we did!
    Jerome R. Married on 09/04/2020

A must for your wedding!

All the Best Tunes (DJ Doug & DJ Darren) were great!! Doug did everything he could to make our Wedding day very special. He was not only our DJ but our Emcee and Coordinator. We were thrilled with his work and many of our guest were complementing him as well. The day of our Wedding was on Labor Day weekend so traffic was horrific, which affected the timetable of our Wedding. Doug was able to smoothly make changes to accommodate our guest & us, without anyone noticing any hiccups. What spoke volumes to us was his professionalism, especially during the Covid pandemic. We were supposed to get married on 4/25 but we had to postpone our day. Doug was the only one to call us (the day we were to get married) and check on my fiancé to see how she was doing. No one else did that, not even our friends. If you're deciding on which DJ to go with, go with All the Best Tunes. He is well worth it and you will need someone reliable and solid by your side on that crazy Wedding day. Doug is not your average boring, serious DJ that has a chip on his shoulder. You will not be disappointed. He's a very chill guy with a great personality. I highly recommend him for your Wedding day.

All The Best Tunes DJ Service's reply:

Dear Jerome & Shantal
    WOW! What an awesome review and what a great couple! I was honored to be your DJ/MC and coordinator. I'm so happy that we were able to be a part of helping to celebrate your wedding day. I knew that Shantal was stressed that she could not have her original wedding date of 4/25/20 due to the Covid Pandemic so I wanted to reassure both of you with a simple phone call that it would all work out.
    I will always remember both of you. Thank you once again for the outstanding review on WeddingWire.
    Sincerely
    DJ Doug Dill
    Madie B. Married on 06/29/2020

Best choice we made.

Dj Doug was incredible. Very professional and friendly! Amidst all the covid craziness they were flexible with having to move around dates. I will definitely be recommending All The Best Tunes to any of my soon-to be-wed friends!
  • Timothy
    Timothy W. Married on 06/13/2020

Our Country Wedding

In the middle of a pandemic we were fortunate enough to have our wedding and it wouldn't of went this well without DJ Doug! Doug is organized and thorough in all the details and seeing that everybody has a great time. And they did! It was a rager! The dance floor was packed all night so we just had to extend his services another 2 hours. We can't wait for an excuse to hire him again for a party. The memories he helped create will last a lifetime. We have friends and family that have used his services in the past. He's a keeper!