All The Best Tunes DJ Service Reviews

59 | Rancho Cucamonga, CA

59 Reviews for All The Best Tunes DJ Service

Jerome Ricardez · Married on 09/04/2020

A must for your wedding!

All the Best Tunes (DJ Doug & DJ Darren) were great!! Doug did everything he could to make our Wedding day very special. He was not only our DJ but our Emcee and Coordinator. We were thrilled with his work and many of our guest were complementing him as well. The day of our Wedding was on Labor Day weekend so traffic was horrific, which affected the timetable of our Wedding. Doug was able to smoothly make changes to accommodate our guest & us, without anyone noticing any hiccups. What spoke volumes to us was his professionalism, especially during the Covid pandemic. We were supposed to get married on 4/25 but we had to postpone our day. Doug was the only one to call us (the day we were to get married) and check on my fiancé to see how she was doing. No one else did that, not even our friends. If you're deciding on which DJ to go with, go with All the Best Tunes. He is well worth it and you will need someone reliable and solid by your side on that crazy Wedding day. Doug is not your average boring, serious DJ that has a chip on his shoulder. You will not be disappointed. He's a very chill guy with a great personality. I highly recommend him for your Wedding day.

Sent on 09/20/2020

Dear Jerome & Shantal
    WOW! What an awesome review and what a great couple! I was honored to be your DJ/MC and coordinator. I'm so happy that we were able to be a part of helping to celebrate your wedding day. I knew that Shantal was stressed that she could not have her original wedding date of 4/25/20 due to the Covid Pandemic so I wanted to reassure both of you with a simple phone call that it would all work out.
    I will always remember both of you. Thank you once again for the outstanding review on WeddingWire.
    Sincerely
    DJ Doug Dill

Madie Bedoy · Married on 06/29/2020

Best choice we made.

Dj Doug was incredible. Very professional and friendly! Amidst all the covid craziness they were flexible with having to move around dates. I will definitely be recommending All The Best Tunes to any of my soon-to be-wed friends!

Sent on 09/03/2020
  • Timothy

Timothy Witt · Married on 06/13/2020

Our Country Wedding

In the middle of a pandemic we were fortunate enough to have our wedding and it wouldn't of went this well without DJ Doug! Doug is organized and thorough in all the details and seeing that everybody has a great time. And they did! It was a rager! The dance floor was packed all night so we just had to extend his services another 2 hours. We can't wait for an excuse to hire him again for a party. The memories he helped create will last a lifetime. We have friends and family that have used his services in the past. He's a keeper!

Sent on 09/02/2020

Michelle Carrillo · Married on 03/21/2020

All The Best Tunes DJ Services is phenomenal!!

I can’t emphasize enough just how amazing DJ Doug and DJ Darren are with their DJ services. I have benefited from their services four times so far throughout the years including a holiday work party last month December 2019 for the foster and adoptive children I serve, for my 40th birthday celebration February 2019, my friends 40th birthday celebration June 2019 and my wedding a few years ago February 2013. Each celebration was embraced by DJ Doug and his team with such tender loving care with attention to details, personalization and full service including any song you wanted, extra lighting, games, emceeing and even props if needed. I still have my glow in the dark ring when we celebrated my 40th birthday and DJ Doug insisted my family and friends sing twice to me happy birthday throughout the night. DJ Doug and DJ Darren are charismatic, charming, engaging, full of life and smiles, organized, professional and ready to celebrate any event you invite them to and have a very special way to make you and all your guest feel alive and special. I would HIGHLY recommend All The Best Tunes DJ services to anyone with ANY occasion that’s looking for a great time and a genuine celebration of life.

Sent on 01/31/2020

Hello Michelle,
    WOW! What an Awesome review! Not only are you one of my best clients, you have become a great friend. You have used "All The Best Tunes DJ Service" on 4 different occasions. We will always be here for your music and entertainment needs. I'm looking forward to your next event. Whenever that might be!
    DJ/MC Doug Dill

Breanna Guerrero · Married on 03/14/2020

Highly recommend

I had found dj Doug on thumbtack, and realized he was a vendor through my wedding venue, so everything was meant to be! He helped me through all the planning and even helped me keep sane with all this planning! Lol I would HIGHLY recommend him! His prices are great, and he’s an amazing person thank you again doug for everything! Love the Guerrero’s💕

Sent on 04/04/2020
  • Rick

Rick Martinez · Married on 03/07/2020

Awesome!!!!

We didn’t even know where to begin when looking for a DJ for our wedding. Dj Doug came highly recommended for the Job. We wanted to have all clean music and Christian music played throughout our wedding, which Dj Doug was fully respectful of and delivered exactly what we wanted. We had a special dance challenge prepared, and he even made it for us and gave me a copy of the playlist. He went above and beyond our expectations and really made our wedding fun and we got so many compliments on the Dj that night. He’s a professional at what He does and you won’t regret hiring him for your special day. Highly recommended!!

Sent on 03/10/2020

Stephanie Ferrante · Married on 12/06/2019

Great entertainment!

I hired All the best tunes for an event for about 200 people (Lots of kids) and they were a hit! People didn’t want to leave when the party was over! He was able to entertain the adults and the children. The music is as exactly what I requested and Doug is a great MC! I didn’t have to worry about entertainment at all. He did all the work.

Thanks!

Sent on 02/04/2020
  • I. Emily

I. Emily Chu · Married on 11/17/2019

Easy and fun

We absolutely loved working with DJ Doug for our wedding. From the very beginning, he was very professional and organized. Even before we signed a contract, he was friendly and helpful in answering any initial questions that I might have. And I had a lot. Initially, I wasn't sure why DJs in general cost as much as they do, but I really learned the difference between a person who plays music at a wedding and a professional DJ. He made the whole planning process very easy. We weren't entirely sure of what we wanted for music at the ceremony and reception, but he was so detailed and organized that it helped us figure out what we wanted and he made it all happen. He figured out what was important to us and what was” nice to have.” He was super flexible with us when we had some changes in the week up to the wedding and even the day of the wedding. He made sure that we wouldn’t have to worry about any details on the actual day of our wedding.

Our guests had such great time because he was great about balancing the dancing and the games (as we had discussed). They also loved the way he really involved or guests in the music and games.

He is such a friendly and nice person and just made the whole process less stressful and easy. As a bonus, he found a wedding ring that one of our guests lost and returned it to the venue and we were able to get the ring back to the rightful owner. If I were to throw another big party, I’d definitely want to work with DJ Doug.

Sent on 02/24/2020

Stacey · Married on 09/28/2019

Amazing Emcee

We had DJ Steve as our Emcee. He was fantastic, did a great job at keeping all our guests entertained and kept the whole event flowing on schedule. We didn't have to worry about times or anything. We met with him and DJ Doug when we originally booked to go over music and schedules, they made it so easy for us. We would definitely recommend them to our family and friends.

Sent on 10/02/2019

All The Best Tunes DJ Service's reply:

Thank you Stacey & Bryan for this outstanding review! DJ Steve and I are grateful that everyone had a great time. DJ Steve has over 30 years experience and always does an awesome job and helps to make the bride & grooms vision on the biggest day of your life come true.
    All the Best Tunes DJ Service
  • Julia

Julia Rae Gastelum · Married on 09/21/2019

Best DJ ever

DJ Doug was the absolute best! He accommodated to all our needs for the wedding ceremony and reception and was so interactive with the guests! He played the best music and was so much fun with the guests and MC the whole wedding. He made sure everything ran smoothly and our wedding day so stress free thanks to Doug! He even worked with me so I could sing a surprise song to my husband! You need to hire Doug for your wedding!

Sent on 10/04/2019

Dear Julia & George,
    Thank you so much for the excellent review! I appreciate that you took the time to post this great review. Your wedding was so much fun and when you surprised your husband George with singing the song to him was beautiful and set the mood for a fantastic evening!
    All the Best Tunes DJ Service
  • Courtney

Courtney S · Married on 09/14/2019

Incredible DJ!!

My husband and I could not be more happy with DJ Doug and All the Best Tunes DJ team. Doug absolutely made our wedding night more than incredible. We were able to pick our songs for all our entrances and dances, but we left the reception dancing songs up to Doug and Darrin and they did not disappoint. All of our guests were dancing the entire time, and he received the highest compliments from everyone. We also purchased and up lighting package through him, and that was an amazing decision. It helped set the mood of the room and add an ambiance that wouldn’t have been the same without it. Again, I can’t thank Doug enough for everything, and if you’re looking for a DJ for any event, stop right here because All the Best Tunes is all you need!

Sent on 09/25/2019

Dear Courtney & Blake,
    Thank you for taking the time out of your busy day to post this awesome review on WeddingWire. I really appreciate it. It was our honor to provide the music, entertainment, fun and lighting for your wedding day!
  • Alisha

Alisha Nolin · Married on 09/08/2019

Fabulous Master of Ceremony & Event Music Services!

All the Best Tunes made my wedding ceremony and reception a beautiful day to remember! My family, my guests, and many others involved gave me huge and sincere compliments about the entertainment provided by All the Best Tunes! The music was catered to our tastes, and we trusted All the Best Tunes to provide games inspired to get our guests involved. It was a massive success and encouraged the guests feel excited and ready to celebrate! They are extremely professional and worked with me to provide the atmosphere I was looking to create. I really can't thank them enough.

Worth mentioning is the affordability of the services they provided. It was a steal, and I'd choose them for another event in a heartbeat!

Sent on 09/27/2019

Dear Alisha & Tom,
    Thank you very much for the outstanding review. I appreciate you taking the time out of your busy day to post this review. I'm so happy that Tom and you and all of your guests enjoyed all of the music, fun, lighting and interactive entertainment! We are honored to have been a part of your wedding day!
    All the Best Tunes Dj Service
  • Marissa

Marissa Silva · Married on 07/27/2019

Highly recommend to hirer for your DJ!

DJ Doug and DJ Steve were awesome to work with. They were very professional and contacted us throughout the process. We had no idea really what songs or anything that we wanted. However, when we met they provided us with multiple packets filled with top first songs to help us. During our ceremony and reception everything flowed great with the itinerary that was created. We even got a chance to have ice breaker games to get everyone involved. Everyone had a great time and complimented us on our DJ for being able to read the crowd. We want to thank DJ Doug and DJ Steve for making our special day amazing!

Sent on 08/05/2019
  • Jenny

Jenny Gonzalez · Married on 07/20/2019

Amazing team!

Our wedding just passed on July 20, 2019. BEST DAY EVER! We were referred to DJ Doug from my brother. He was his DJ for his wedding years ago. I am so happy we chose him. This is seriously the best DJ Team. The up lighting they brought was just awesome and looked great. We added a dollar dance a few hours before the reception and he was so accommodating. We had an itinerary for the reception and he made sure everything flowed so great and on schedule. He was interactive with our guests, especially with the games. We played two games, one with my husband and I with who knows each other better. The other game was the scavenger hunt, which was so fun to see. Our guests were so competitive and funny to watch. Even the guests that lost came up to my husband and me and said they are having so much fun. We had a few song requests from guests at the end of the night, which he accommodated. I had a great experience. We received many compliments about the DJ team. I would definitely recommend and use them again.

Vincent and Jenny Gonzalez
    07.20.19

Sent on 07/30/2019
  • Roberta

Roberta Plass Dougher · Married on 06/08/2019

All the Nest Tunes

The best of the best
    My 4 th wedding using or referring Doug
    Amazing.... takes care of everything detail
    Best DJ

Sent on 07/01/2019

Kimberly · Married on 03/09/2019

Amazing DJ

DJ Doug was the best DJ I had the pleasure of working with. He was very knowledgeable about what to do and how to make the planning process easy and simple. He was very helpful in knowing all the finer details and set up of everything that I didn't have to worry about. All our guests had a great time playing the games he had brought to keep the party moving along. They were all great interactive games that didn't just involve a few people but the entire wedding. I have had many compliments on Doug's enthusiasm and professionalism. If I need DJ services again I won't hesitate in going back with Doug.

Sent on 04/07/2019
  • Tanesha

Tanesha Tam · Married on 03/02/2019

All the Best Tunes filled my wedding day with fun and laughter!

DJ Doug and his assistant Darren were spectacular! They are very professional, made my wedding fun and memorable with wedding games, great music, and amazing charisma! My guests were dancing the night away until the send off! I absolutely recommend them! They are more than just djs, they are emcees (a big difference!) who will make sure your wedding music and announcements goes as smooooth as possible. (I still have my light up ring I was given on the dance floor btw!) Quality of the music/mic was great, transitions were on point, nice and clear, amazing light effects, I can't thank you enough Mr. Doug! Definitely made my wedding a night to remember!

Sent on 03/10/2019
  • Kira

Kira · Married on 01/19/2019

Highly recommend!

DJ Doug was awesome! He helped us figure out a plan for the day, played fun music, engaged with our guests, and ensured the day ran smoothly. Friendly, professional, and so so so good at what he does. If you go with All The Best Tunes, you will be very happy!

Sent on 01/29/2019
  • Tamara

Tamara · Married on 11/03/2018

Great experience, listened to our requests, very professional and fun!

We came across All the Best Tunes via a recommendation from a friend/seeing him at this wedding. Doug is super friendly, easy to work with, fun, energetic and professional. We spoke via phone and email first and after we booked him he sent us a full hardcopy wedding package with "top song" choices for the various wedding dances, etc. a questionnaire to answer all of the questions about our ceremony and reception and DJ/MC'ing needs, etc. After we completed the form we had additional follow up with Doug which lead to our in person consultation a few months before the wedding. We met Doug at his home office and we walked through the entire wedding reception timeline with us as we selected all of our songs. We talked about what type of music we wanted (and didn't want) played during our dinner and dancing portion of the reception and everything in between. Doug was very easy to work with and totally accepting of our last minute song changes the week of the wedding. That week we had a followup phone call to review everything once more and talk last minute details. Doug listened to our every request, ensuring the music wasn't too loud (we had a lot of elderly guests), he made the proper announcements and stayed on schedule with our day of coordinator. The dance floor NEVER emptied and the music was great! So many of our guests told us what a great time they had and how professional Doug and his assistant were. Thank you for making our wedding day the best day ever, and so much fun!!!

Sent on 11/16/2018

All The Best Tunes DJ Service's reply:

Thank you Tamara & John for that awesome review! I'm so happy that you and all of your guests had a great time. We had a blast providing the music and entertainment and keeping the dance floor packed all night. We are honored to have been part of your wedding day!
    DJ Doug Dill

Jen Moser · Married on 10/21/2018

Excellent DJ!!

We couldn’t have asked for a better DJ. Doug made sure to follow our playlists and requests all night. He mixes in some
    fun games as well. I barely left the dance floor. Thanks so much!

Sent on 12/14/2018

Martha · Married on 06/23/2018

So happy we chose DJ Doug for our wedding. Not only was he very professional but affordable. He really works with you to give you exactly what you want for your wedding. Our guest loved him and was very receptive to the games and announcements made during our reception. He really knew how to manage an audience. He also did a fantastic job with guest requests. He not only entertained us during the reception but he was also in charge of music during our ceremony. Everything went without a hitch. The processional went exactly as practiced, the music gave out the perfect ambiance. I definitely recommend All the Best Tunes for your wedding!

Sent on 08/09/2018

Catherine · Married on 06/22/2018

Dj Doug was phenomenal! He had done my maid of honors and one of my bridesmaid weddings on the past and we just knew we wanted him! He is so thorough with everything to make sure it’s what you want! He is so knowledgeable and we let him take charge of the reception and there was not one lull in the dancing, everyone was on their feet all night long! We are so grateful for him!! He is truly the best and has all the best tunes!! You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 06/29/2018

Luisa · Married on 06/09/2018

DJ Doug and his team did an amazing job at our wedding reception. To us a DJ was the most important vendor we booked because we wanted everyone to have a fun time. All the best tunes did just that. The dance floor was packed the entire night. They even brought some props that were an awesome addition.
    From the first time I contacted Doug, he was extremely professional, friendly and willing to work with our budget. We were able to get the uplighting we wanted and 6 hours of DJ service within our budget. He listened to what we asked for, playing the perfect blend of old and new songs. We couldn’t be happier with the outcome of our decision to book All the Best Tunes. We would definitely use them for future events and would recommend them to others.

Sent on 07/20/2018

Donna · Married on 04/06/2018

Doug Dill was so amazing! He spent a lot of time with my daughter and and her fiancé before the wedding helping them pick out all the perfect songs. At the reception he did a great job keeping things fun and moving. He also helped incorporate special traditions at the wedding. Would I recommend him??? Without hesitation!!!! He was so nice, kind, fun and professional. I promise you will not be disappointed. He will help make your event perfect.

Sent on 04/13/2018

Michael · Married on 02/18/2018

DJ Doug is simply OUTSTANDING. When we were planning our ceremony and reception, we had no clue on what to do or plan. DJ Doug was highly recommended by my co-worker so I went to his website and emailed him. He promptly replied back and helped us throughout the planning process and the timeline. He has a lot of recommendations for music and lots of fun games to keep the guests entertained. When he asked me what I was expecting, I told him I wasn't sure and probably going to be a boring wedding. But he turned it upside down and made it a great reception with everybody engaged and having a blast. My only regret was not hiring a videographer to record the wedding because it turned out to be one of the best. He was able to make some last minute changes at the wedding where my cousin would be translating in Chinese and they both worked great together. Make sure to get the up-lighting upgrade from him, it made a huge difference to the look of the room. DJ Doug is the DJ you want for your wedding!

Sent on 03/15/2018