All The Best Tunes DJ Service Reviews

40 Reviews for All The Best Tunes DJ Service

40 All The Best Tunes DJ Service Reviews
  • Tamara

Tamara · Married on 11/03/2018

Great experience, listened to our requests, very professional and fun!

We came across All the Best Tunes via a recommendation from a friend/seeing him at this wedding. Doug is super friendly, easy to work with, fun, energetic and professional. We spoke via phone and email first and after we booked him he sent us a full hardcopy wedding package with "top song" choices for the various wedding dances, etc. a questionnaire to answer all of the questions about our ceremony and reception and DJ/MC'ing needs, etc. After we completed the form we had additional follow up with Doug which lead to our in person consultation a few months before the wedding. We met Doug at his home office and we walked through the entire wedding reception timeline with us as we selected all of our songs. We talked about what type of music we wanted (and didn't want) played during our dinner and dancing portion of the reception and everything in between. Doug was very easy to work with and totally accepting of our last minute song changes the week of the wedding. That week we had a followup phone call to review everything once more and talk last minute details. Doug listened to our every request, ensuring the music wasn't too loud (we had a lot of elderly guests), he made the proper announcements and stayed on schedule with our day of coordinator. The dance floor NEVER emptied and the music was great! So many of our guests told us what a great time they had and how professional Doug and his assistant were. Thank you for making our wedding day the best day ever, and so much fun!!!

Sent on 11/16/2018

All The Best Tunes DJ Service's reply:

Thank you Tamara & John for that awesome review! I'm so happy that you and all of your guests had a great time. We had a blast providing the music and entertainment and keeping the dance floor packed all night. We are honored to have been part of your wedding day! Sincerely, DJ Doug Dill All The Best Tunes DJ Service

Martha · Married on 06/23/2018

So happy we chose DJ Doug for our wedding. Not only was he very professional but affordable. He really works with you to give you exactly what you want for your wedding. Our guest loved him and was very receptive to the games and announcements made during our reception. He really knew how to manage an audience. He also did a fantastic job with guest requests. He not only entertained us during the reception but he was also in charge of music during our ceremony. Everything went without a hitch. The processional went exactly as practiced, the music gave out the perfect ambiance. I definitely recommend All the Best Tunes for your wedding!

Catherine · Married on 06/22/2018

Dj Doug was phenomenal! He had done my maid of honors and one of my bridesmaid weddings on the past and we just knew we wanted him! He is so thorough with everything to make sure it’s what you want! He is so knowledgeable and we let him take charge of the reception and there was not one lull in the dancing, everyone was on their feet all night long! We are so grateful for him!! He is truly the best and has all the best tunes!! You will not be disappointed!

Luisa · Married on 06/09/2018

DJ Doug and his team did an amazing job at our wedding reception. To us a DJ was the most important vendor we booked because we wanted everyone to have a fun time. All the best tunes did just that. The dance floor was packed the entire night. They even brought some props that were an awesome addition.
    From the first time I contacted Doug, he was extremely professional, friendly and willing to work with our budget. We were able to get the uplighting we wanted and 6 hours of DJ service within our budget. He listened to what we asked for, playing the perfect blend of old and new songs. We couldn’t be happier with the outcome of our decision to book All the Best Tunes. We would definitely use them for future events and would recommend them to others.

Donna · Married on 04/06/2018

Doug Dill was so amazing! He spent a lot of time with my daughter and and her fiancé before the wedding helping them pick out all the perfect songs. At the reception he did a great job keeping things fun and moving. He also helped incorporate special traditions at the wedding. Would I recommend him??? Without hesitation!!!! He was so nice, kind, fun and professional. I promise you will not be disappointed. He will help make your event perfect.

Michael · Married on 02/18/2018

DJ Doug is simply OUTSTANDING. When we were planning our ceremony and reception, we had no clue on what to do or plan. DJ Doug was highly recommended by my co-worker so I went to his website and emailed him. He promptly replied back and helped us throughout the planning process and the timeline. He has a lot of recommendations for music and lots of fun games to keep the guests entertained. When he asked me what I was expecting, I told him I wasn't sure and probably going to be a boring wedding. But he turned it upside down and made it a great reception with everybody engaged and having a blast. My only regret was not hiring a videographer to record the wedding because it turned out to be one of the best. He was able to make some last minute changes at the wedding where my cousin would be translating in Chinese and they both worked great together. Make sure to get the up-lighting upgrade from him, it made a huge difference to the look of the room. DJ Doug is the DJ you want for your wedding!

• Rachel

Rachel · Married on 02/17/2018

Let me tell you how amazing Doug and team are! Best DJ ever! My guest and myself had a blast! We laugh with the games he played and danced the night away! I got so many compliments about him and his team and how amazing they are! I highly recommend him! If you want to have fun at your wedding get DJ Doug and team!

• Alex

Alex · Married on 02/16/2018

All The Best Tunes and DJ Doug were the absolute best! Doug was the DJ for my sister's wedding a year ago and he was so amazing and engaging so it was an easy choice for my husband and I to use them for our wedding as well. Doug is so professional, helpful and so great at what he does. He listened to all of the song choices and requests we wanted and he made sure our day was special and fun! Even when we were running behind on the timeline, he still made everything go so smooth and the rest of the night everyone had a great time dancing! Picking DJ Doug was one of the best choices we made in our planning and would highly recommend him!

Kristina · Married on 10/08/2017

DJ Doug and his team did such a fantastic job and we received a lot of comments about how engaging the DJ was with the guests. I had one relative note that they half expected to just sit at the table and have to come up with conversation starters. When you sit down with DJ Doug to plan out the activities, you get a choice on how engaging you would like him to be with the guests. Also, I would like to note he was amazing working with the timeline (especially when we were not doing the best job with keeping up on our end). Overall the night went so well and everyone had fun from the ceremony to the reception and I have All The Best Tunes DJ Service to thank for it!

Daniel · Married on 09/10/2017

DJ Doug is fantastic at what he does and goes above and beyond to make your wedding great! He doesn't do too much and take control of your wedding and then it into a personal performance like I've seen some DJs do. He's professional, helpful, fun, and goes above and beyond to ensure your wedding runs smoothly! He is also an outstanding MC and reads crowds incredibly well!

Natalie · Married on 09/03/2017

DJ Doug is the best! He kept the party going throughout the whole night. I love that he gives you suggestions for every part of the ceremony and wedding reception.

Christine · Married on 07/02/2017

We just had the best wedding for our daughter! We hired All The Best Tunes and from the first day we met with Doug Dill we knew we would hire him to DJ the wedding! Doug has the best personality and knows how to entertain your guests of all ages! We could not be more happy with All The Best Tunes! They are affordable, reliable and such great entertainment! Thank you Doug Dill! C Goggins

Karley · Married on 07/02/2017

Doug Dill was amazing to work with. He completely captured my vision as to what I was hoping for with the musical sound of my wedding. It was fun, interactive, silly, and romantic! I would highly recommend All The Best Tunes for amazing Dj services and professional people to work with! Doug will not only give you what you want as a DJ, but go above and beyond to make sure that your day is all you hope for. Thank you DJ Doug!

Amanda · Married on 07/01/2017

DJ Doug and DJ Steve were amazing to help us make our music for our wedding come out amazing. DJ Doug was so helpful in the planning process and was always very kind when we talked with him throughout our process! DJ Steve did an amazing job being the DJ at our wedding! We got a lot of compliments about his work and Bryan and I were so happy with his performance as out DJ. He made the night flow and made our games a fun party for all! We really appreciate all the work and we know DJ Doug and DJ Steve will do an amazing job at all their events! Thank you guys so much for making our wedding reception turn out amazing!

Brianna · Married on 06/15/2017

Doug and Darren were so awesome! All our guests loved Doug and all his games and interactions! We were not planning on having a DJ because my husband and I are not very good at dancing, but Doug has different levels of guest interaction and was perfect for our wedding with the high level of interaction we chose! During the reception my husband and I played a shoe game, the guests played an awesome version of musical chairs and a necklace game to give away the centerpieces. The night ran very smoothly; Doug followed our timeline perfectly and our videographer said he has never seen a wedding so organized which was a really nice compliment. Doug was super flexible when I forgot to do something, he picked it up and improvised. Doug is a super nice man! As a bride who planned her own wedding, with Doug as the DJ, he was one less thing I needed to think about! He is very respectful and I can't tell you enough how happy you will be with his services!

Jeff · Married on 06/15/2017

Doug was so awesome!!! He is not your typical DJ, he is a ton of fun! We had so much fun playing all his games. He kept the crowed involved & got the crowd up dancing. He made every aspect of the day/evening run smoothly! He is very entertaining & had top notch equipment, a separate set up for the ceremony & a separate set up for the reception area. We could not have asked for more!! No need to call anyone else Doug will surpass your expectations every time!

Allyson · Married on 05/13/2017

Doug is a true gem! We spent months shopping around for a good DJ and were blessed to find him.He isn't pushy like other DJs we met. He sits down with you twice, goes over your budget (REASONABLE!!!), asks you lots of questions about your theme/overall desire/mood you wish to create/favorite songs/artists, and then tailors the entire evening to you. At the wedding he made sure that our guests were having a great time. He led us in games, group dancing, and toasts. Our guests always mention how much fun the DJ was. If you want a classy, hard working, DJ who will take your wedding seriously, you need to book Doug! We will be using him, again, for my folk's upcoming anniversary party.

Amanda · Married on 01/20/2017

Seriously the best DJ ever! We recommend to everyone having a wedding. Super personal, and fun! We had such a blast at our own wedding, everyone loved the music and flow of everything. Thank you so much!
    -The Sobritos ??

Meghan · Married on 10/14/2016

My husband and I could not have asked for a better Dj/Emcee for our wedding. From the very first meeting we knew we could trust Doug to keep everything running smoothly and to keep the energy in the room up. He is so easy going and personable, we were making changes up to 2 weeks before the wedding and he was helpful and accommodating. The service he provides is affordable, professional and he is an all around great person to work with. Every song he played had our crowd on the dance floor until we had to be kicked out, the up-lighting was beautiful, it was just the best night of our lives and a huge part of that is because Doug and his assistant were a part of it. We cannot think of a single negative !
    Thank you Doug!!!

JEFF · Married on 09/16/2016

Best DJ in the world!!!! EXTREMELY fun and interactive. Booked for a wedding and Dj Doug kept the party going and going and going. Couldn't ask for a better DJ would recommend him to anyone.

Michelle · Married on 09/09/2016

I am so so happy that my husband and I were able to book Doug for our wedding! Doug is amazing, professional and is super accommodating. He added up light to our package as well, and it made quite a statement during the reception! The games he played during the ceremony were also super fun and lighthearted! Definitely wish my husband and I could get married again so we could have Doug dj again! LOL! Definitely book Doug for your wedding, you will not regret it! :)

Richie & Michelle

Sam · Married on 07/24/2016

Doug and his team did an excellent job for our wedding. They provided us with the necessary audio (music, speakers, microphones, etc.) for the wedding ceremony, and helped a great deal with the wedding reception. Doug played good dance music and kept the reception fun and celebratory. The most important thing he did was keep everyone occupied and having fun while we enjoyed the show. It is a huge stress reliever to know someone is able to keep the party going while you are able to see your friends and simply have a good time. The games he coordinated included the "shoe game," trivia, and the musical chairs scavenger hunt. He also played good music for all of us to dance to. It took the burden off of us as a couple. We were very happy with how are wedding turned out, and Doug was key to the success.

Natalie · Married on 07/23/2016

My wedding was on July 23rd, 2016 and I cannot get over how amazing it was, thanks BIG TIME in part to All The Best Tunes DJ Service. I don't even know where to begin! DJ Doug ran our wedding! He was literally amazing and really went above and beyond. Now this was obviously our first time getting married but I can confidently say he went way above his call of duty. I didn't have the money in my budget to hire a wedding coordinator but my wedding ran so smoothly due to the fact that Doug really knew what he was doing. He even calmed my nerves and answered all my questions on how the wedding should be ran. He always made himself available and was very professional. My now husband had a really specific list of songs he wanted played during dinner and Doug made sure to get them all! He even found the acoustic version of a smaller local band that we really wanted to walk down the aisle to! I can literally go on and on about how happy I was with the service All The Best Tunes provided but I'll wrap it up by saying: we had the most amazing time dancing at our wedding, my guests are still talking about how great the dance music was, their set up was fantastic and added such a great element to my reception (get the uplighting and gobo monogram!) and I would highly recommend him to anyone!

Cory · Married on 07/16/2016

DJ Doug and his team at "All The Best Tunes" are a class act who played a huge part in making our wedding so special!!! He was super accessible from the first time we met and was willing to purchase any and every song we wanted played! He engaged the audience during dinner with his TV theme song game, had props for the garter dance, and his lighting really creates an atmosphere of fun! Definitely ask him about the Shoe Game, that was a big hit, too! My wife and I are big sports fans and he even narrated our Grand Entrance acting as an announcer for a basketball game to the Chicago Bulls theme song!!! Can't say enough about good things about DJ Doug, we definitely recommend him! You need to have this guy Emcee your wedding. He rocked ours from start to finish!!!

Tanya · Married on 07/03/2016

DJ Doug was awesome!! He was so easy to work with and so much fun! He listed to me and my husband and played all our favorite songs on our most special day!! I highly recommended DJ Doug to everyone!! He is truly great!!