All The Best Tunes DJ Service Reviews

All The Best Tunes DJ Service 6
All The Best Tunes DJ Service 7

Stacey · Married on 09/28/2019

Amazing Emcee

We had DJ Steve as our Emcee. He was fantastic, did a great job at keeping all our guests entertained and kept the whole event flowing on schedule. We didn't have to worry about times or anything. We met with him and DJ Doug when we originally booked to go over music and schedules, they made it so easy for us. We would definitely recommend them to our family and friends.

Sent on 10/02/2019

All The Best Tunes DJ Service's reply:

Thank you Stacey & Bryan for this outstanding review! DJ Steve and I are grateful that everyone had a great time. DJ Steve has over 30 years experience and always does an awesome job and helps to make the bride & grooms vision on the biggest day of your life come true.
    All the Best Tunes DJ Service
  • Julia

Julia Rae Gastelum · Married on 09/21/2019

Best DJ ever

DJ Doug was the absolute best! He accommodated to all our needs for the wedding ceremony and reception and was so interactive with the guests! He played the best music and was so much fun with the guests and MC the whole wedding. He made sure everything ran smoothly and our wedding day so stress free thanks to Doug! He even worked with me so I could sing a surprise song to my husband! You need to hire Doug for your wedding!

Sent on 10/04/2019
    All The Best Tunes DJ Service 8
    All The Best Tunes DJ Service 9
    All The Best Tunes DJ Service 10
    All The Best Tunes DJ Service 11
    All The Best Tunes DJ Service 12
    All The Best Tunes DJ Service 13

Dear Julia & George,
    Thank you so much for the excellent review! I appreciate that you took the time to post this great review. Your wedding was so much fun and when you surprised your husband George with singing the song to him was beautiful and set the mood for a fantastic evening!
    Thank You!
    All the Best Tunes DJ Service
  • Courtney

Courtney Silcott · Married on 09/14/2019

Incredible DJ!!

My husband and I could not be more happy with DJ Doug and All the Best Tunes DJ team. Doug absolutely made our wedding night more than incredible. We were able to pick our songs for all our entrances and dances, but we left the reception dancing songs up to Doug and Darrin and they did not disappoint. All of our guests were dancing the entire time, and he received the highest compliments from everyone. We also purchased and up lighting package through him, and that was an amazing decision. It helped set the mood of the room and add an ambiance that wouldn’t have been the same without it. Again, I can’t thank Doug enough for everything, and if you’re looking for a DJ for any event, stop right here because All the Best Tunes is all you need!

Sent on 09/25/2019
    All The Best Tunes DJ Service 14
    All The Best Tunes DJ Service 15
    All The Best Tunes DJ Service 16
    All The Best Tunes DJ Service 17
    All The Best Tunes DJ Service 18
    All The Best Tunes DJ Service 19

Dear Courtney & Blake,
    Thank you for taking the time out of your busy day to post this awesome review on WeddingWire. I really appreciate it. It was our honor to provide the music, entertainment, fun and lighting for your wedding day!
    Thank You!
  • Alisha

Alisha Nolin · Married on 09/08/2019

Fabulous Master of Ceremony & Event Music Services!

All the Best Tunes made my wedding ceremony and reception a beautiful day to remember! My family, my guests, and many others involved gave me huge and sincere compliments about the entertainment provided by All the Best Tunes! The music was catered to our tastes, and we trusted All the Best Tunes to provide games inspired to get our guests involved. It was a massive success and encouraged the guests feel excited and ready to celebrate! They are extremely professional and worked with me to provide the atmosphere I was looking to create. I really can't thank them enough.

Worth mentioning is the affordability of the services they provided. It was a steal, and I'd choose them for another event in a heartbeat!

Sent on 09/27/2019

Dear Alisha & Tom,
    Thank you very much for the outstanding review. I appreciate you taking the time out of your busy day to post this review. I'm so happy that Tom and you and all of your guests enjoyed all of the music, fun, lighting and interactive entertainment! We are honored to have been a part of your wedding day!
    All the Best Tunes Dj Service

Marissa Silva · Married on 07/27/2019

Highly recommend to hirer for your DJ!

DJ Doug and DJ Steve were awesome to work with. They were very professional and contacted us throughout the process. We had no idea really what songs or anything that we wanted. However, when we met they provided us with multiple packets filled with top first songs to help us. During our ceremony and reception everything flowed great with the itinerary that was created. We even got a chance to have ice breaker games to get everyone involved. Everyone had a great time and complimented us on our DJ for being able to read the crowd. We want to thank DJ Doug and DJ Steve for making our special day amazing!

Sent on 08/05/2019
  • Jenny

Jenny Gonzalez · Married on 07/20/2019

Amazing team!

Our wedding just passed on July 20, 2019. BEST DAY EVER! We were referred to DJ Doug from my brother. He was his DJ for his wedding years ago. I am so happy we chose him. This is seriously the best DJ Team. The up lighting they brought was just awesome and looked great. We added a dollar dance a few hours before the reception and he was so accommodating. We had an itinerary for the reception and he made sure everything flowed so great and on schedule. He was interactive with our guests, especially with the games. We played two games, one with my husband and I with who knows each other better. The other game was the scavenger hunt, which was so fun to see. Our guests were so competitive and funny to watch. Even the guests that lost came up to my husband and me and said they are having so much fun. We had a few song requests from guests at the end of the night, which he accommodated. I had a great experience. We received many compliments about the DJ team. I would definitely recommend and use them again.

Vincent and Jenny Gonzalez
    07.20.19

Sent on 07/30/2019
  • Roberta

Roberta Plass Dougher · Married on 06/08/2019

All the Nest Tunes

The best of the best
    My 4 th wedding using or referring Doug
    Amazing.... takes care of everything detail
    Best DJ

Sent on 07/01/2019

Kimberly · Married on 03/09/2019

Amazing DJ

DJ Doug was the best DJ I had the pleasure of working with. He was very knowledgeable about what to do and how to make the planning process easy and simple. He was very helpful in knowing all the finer details and set up of everything that I didn't have to worry about. All our guests had a great time playing the games he had brought to keep the party moving along. They were all great interactive games that didn't just involve a few people but the entire wedding. I have had many compliments on Doug's enthusiasm and professionalism. If I need DJ services again I won't hesitate in going back with Doug.

Sent on 04/07/2019
  • Tanesha

Tanesha Tam · Married on 03/02/2019

All the Best Tunes filled my wedding day with fun and laughter!

DJ Doug and his assistant Darren were spectacular! They are very professional, made my wedding fun and memorable with wedding games, great music, and amazing charisma! My guests were dancing the night away until the send off! I absolutely recommend them! They are more than just djs, they are emcees (a big difference!) who will make sure your wedding music and announcements goes as smooooth as possible. (I still have my light up ring I was given on the dance floor btw!) Quality of the music/mic was great, transitions were on point, nice and clear, amazing light effects, I can't thank you enough Mr. Doug! Definitely made my wedding a night to remember!

Sent on 03/10/2019
  • Kira

Kira · Married on 01/19/2019

Highly recommend!

DJ Doug was awesome! He helped us figure out a plan for the day, played fun music, engaged with our guests, and ensured the day ran smoothly. Friendly, professional, and so so so good at what he does. If you go with All The Best Tunes, you will be very happy!

Sent on 01/29/2019
  • Tamara

Tamara · Married on 11/03/2018

Great experience, listened to our requests, very professional and fun!

We came across All the Best Tunes via a recommendation from a friend/seeing him at this wedding. Doug is super friendly, easy to work with, fun, energetic and professional. We spoke via phone and email first and after we booked him he sent us a full hardcopy wedding package with "top song" choices for the various wedding dances, etc. a questionnaire to answer all of the questions about our ceremony and reception and DJ/MC'ing needs, etc. After we completed the form we had additional follow up with Doug which lead to our in person consultation a few months before the wedding. We met Doug at his home office and we walked through the entire wedding reception timeline with us as we selected all of our songs. We talked about what type of music we wanted (and didn't want) played during our dinner and dancing portion of the reception and everything in between. Doug was very easy to work with and totally accepting of our last minute song changes the week of the wedding. That week we had a followup phone call to review everything once more and talk last minute details. Doug listened to our every request, ensuring the music wasn't too loud (we had a lot of elderly guests), he made the proper announcements and stayed on schedule with our day of coordinator. The dance floor NEVER emptied and the music was great! So many of our guests told us what a great time they had and how professional Doug and his assistant were. Thank you for making our wedding day the best day ever, and so much fun!!!

Sent on 11/16/2018

All The Best Tunes DJ Service's reply:

Thank you Tamara & John for that awesome review! I'm so happy that you and all of your guests had a great time. We had a blast providing the music and entertainment and keeping the dance floor packed all night. We are honored to have been part of your wedding day!
    DJ Doug Dill
    All The Best Tunes DJ Service

Jen Moser · Married on 10/21/2018

Excellent DJ!!

We couldn’t have asked for a better DJ. Doug made sure to follow our playlists and requests all night. He mixes in some
    fun games as well. I barely left the dance floor. Thanks so much!

Sent on 12/14/2018

Martha · Married on 06/23/2018

So happy we chose DJ Doug for our wedding. Not only was he very professional but affordable. He really works with you to give you exactly what you want for your wedding. Our guest loved him and was very receptive to the games and announcements made during our reception. He really knew how to manage an audience. He also did a fantastic job with guest requests. He not only entertained us during the reception but he was also in charge of music during our ceremony. Everything went without a hitch. The processional went exactly as practiced, the music gave out the perfect ambiance. I definitely recommend All the Best Tunes for your wedding!

Sent on 08/09/2018

Catherine · Married on 06/22/2018

Dj Doug was phenomenal! He had done my maid of honors and one of my bridesmaid weddings on the past and we just knew we wanted him! He is so thorough with everything to make sure it’s what you want! He is so knowledgeable and we let him take charge of the reception and there was not one lull in the dancing, everyone was on their feet all night long! We are so grateful for him!! He is truly the best and has all the best tunes!! You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 06/29/2018

Luisa · Married on 06/09/2018

DJ Doug and his team did an amazing job at our wedding reception. To us a DJ was the most important vendor we booked because we wanted everyone to have a fun time. All the best tunes did just that. The dance floor was packed the entire night. They even brought some props that were an awesome addition.
    From the first time I contacted Doug, he was extremely professional, friendly and willing to work with our budget. We were able to get the uplighting we wanted and 6 hours of DJ service within our budget. He listened to what we asked for, playing the perfect blend of old and new songs. We couldn’t be happier with the outcome of our decision to book All the Best Tunes. We would definitely use them for future events and would recommend them to others.

Sent on 07/20/2018

Donna · Married on 04/06/2018

Doug Dill was so amazing! He spent a lot of time with my daughter and and her fiancé before the wedding helping them pick out all the perfect songs. At the reception he did a great job keeping things fun and moving. He also helped incorporate special traditions at the wedding. Would I recommend him??? Without hesitation!!!! He was so nice, kind, fun and professional. I promise you will not be disappointed. He will help make your event perfect.

Sent on 04/13/2018

Michael · Married on 02/18/2018

DJ Doug is simply OUTSTANDING. When we were planning our ceremony and reception, we had no clue on what to do or plan. DJ Doug was highly recommended by my co-worker so I went to his website and emailed him. He promptly replied back and helped us throughout the planning process and the timeline. He has a lot of recommendations for music and lots of fun games to keep the guests entertained. When he asked me what I was expecting, I told him I wasn't sure and probably going to be a boring wedding. But he turned it upside down and made it a great reception with everybody engaged and having a blast. My only regret was not hiring a videographer to record the wedding because it turned out to be one of the best. He was able to make some last minute changes at the wedding where my cousin would be translating in Chinese and they both worked great together. Make sure to get the up-lighting upgrade from him, it made a huge difference to the look of the room. DJ Doug is the DJ you want for your wedding!

Sent on 03/15/2018
  • Rachel

Rachel · Married on 02/17/2018

Let me tell you how amazing Doug and team are! Best DJ ever! My guest and myself had a blast! We laugh with the games he played and danced the night away! I got so many compliments about him and his team and how amazing they are! I highly recommend him! If you want to have fun at your wedding get DJ Doug and team!

Sent on 03/03/2018
  • Alex

Alex · Married on 02/16/2018

All The Best Tunes and DJ Doug were the absolute best! Doug was the DJ for my sister's wedding a year ago and he was so amazing and engaging so it was an easy choice for my husband and I to use them for our wedding as well. Doug is so professional, helpful and so great at what he does. He listened to all of the song choices and requests we wanted and he made sure our day was special and fun! Even when we were running behind on the timeline, he still made everything go so smooth and the rest of the night everyone had a great time dancing! Picking DJ Doug was one of the best choices we made in our planning and would highly recommend him!

Sent on 03/09/2018

Kristina · Married on 10/08/2017

DJ Doug and his team did such a fantastic job and we received a lot of comments about how engaging the DJ was with the guests. I had one relative note that they half expected to just sit at the table and have to come up with conversation starters. When you sit down with DJ Doug to plan out the activities, you get a choice on how engaging you would like him to be with the guests. Also, I would like to note he was amazing working with the timeline (especially when we were not doing the best job with keeping up on our end). Overall the night went so well and everyone had fun from the ceremony to the reception and I have All The Best Tunes DJ Service to thank for it!

Sent on 10/17/2017

Daniel · Married on 09/10/2017

DJ Doug is fantastic at what he does and goes above and beyond to make your wedding great! He doesn't do too much and take control of your wedding and then it into a personal performance like I've seen some DJs do. He's professional, helpful, fun, and goes above and beyond to ensure your wedding runs smoothly! He is also an outstanding MC and reads crowds incredibly well!

Sent on 11/26/2017

Natalie · Married on 09/03/2017

DJ Doug is the best! He kept the party going throughout the whole night. I love that he gives you suggestions for every part of the ceremony and wedding reception.

Sent on 09/11/2017

Christine · Married on 07/02/2017

We just had the best wedding for our daughter! We hired All The Best Tunes and from the first day we met with Doug Dill we knew we would hire him to DJ the wedding! Doug has the best personality and knows how to entertain your guests of all ages! We could not be more happy with All The Best Tunes! They are affordable, reliable and such great entertainment! Thank you Doug Dill! C Goggins

Sent on 07/05/2017

Karley · Married on 07/02/2017

Doug Dill was amazing to work with. He completely captured my vision as to what I was hoping for with the musical sound of my wedding. It was fun, interactive, silly, and romantic! I would highly recommend All The Best Tunes for amazing Dj services and professional people to work with! Doug will not only give you what you want as a DJ, but go above and beyond to make sure that your day is all you hope for. Thank you DJ Doug!

Sent on 07/11/2017

Amanda · Married on 07/01/2017

DJ Doug and DJ Steve were amazing to help us make our music for our wedding come out amazing. DJ Doug was so helpful in the planning process and was always very kind when we talked with him throughout our process! DJ Steve did an amazing job being the DJ at our wedding! We got a lot of compliments about his work and Bryan and I were so happy with his performance as out DJ. He made the night flow and made our games a fun party for all! We really appreciate all the work and we know DJ Doug and DJ Steve will do an amazing job at all their events! Thank you guys so much for making our wedding reception turn out amazing!

Sent on 08/10/2017