PrimeTime Music & Entertainment Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner

Hannah E. Getting married on 05/02/2022

Thank you for making out Wedding day so special.

We were so happy with the service we received from PrimeTime Music. They worked with our short timeline and were able to help make this day so incredible. We would recommend them to friends and family.
  • Mike
    Mike C. Married on 05/10/2021

The perfect wedding DJ!

I can't imagine having a better wedding DJ than what we got with Alex. From our first meeting, everything was seamless and meticulously planned via a user-friendly guest portal, giving us confidence that every detail would be exactly what we wanted. The actual ceremony and reception were flawless - Alex was a fantastic, energetic MC and the DJing was on point. The music selection and DJ skills were perfect and the dancefloor was packed for the ENTIRE ceremony!! Would definitely recommend!!

PrimeTime Music & Entertainment's reply:

Thank you Mike & Stephanie for the wonderful review! So glad you both had a fantastic entertainment experience with us! We had a super fun time playing all the jams to rock your dance floor all night long! Your family & guest were awesome! Once again congrats to you both! Hope to continue being part of all your future milestone celebrations!
    Danielle J. Married on 03/13/2021

The best dj ever!!!

Listened to all mine and my husbands needs will definitely contact him for parties in the future!!
    Kailey K. Married on 12/12/2020

Great entertainer with lighting and rental options

DJ Alex, ceo of prime time is an amazing entertainer who kept our wedding party going all night! Our guests had so much fun and danced all night. He has a great mix of keeping the crowd up and going, but not over talking! He did my sisters wedding, and then mine as well! We started planning before covid hit and we met up to discuss contracts and our idea of a good party. Once covid hit, we met virtually through zoom. He was always there for us. He came to our rehearsal dinner to make sure he was set up correctly for ceremony and reception. AMAZING experience overall!!
    Salina C. Married on 09/26/2020

The only DJ I will ever hire!

Working with DJ Alex was so fun and simple. Although he does let you put your whole “playlist” together if you want, we just gave him a list of maybe 10 songs that we liked and he built our whole night from that. Every song he chose was exactly what we wanted! All of our family loved him and they were digging all of his song choices.

Not only was he the best and most experienced DJ, but he also helped us navigate through the night of the wedding by bringing things to our attention that we would have never thought about. He has done so many weddings that he just knows what to look out for!

Thank you, DJ Alex!!

PrimeTime Music & Entertainment's reply:

Thank you Salina for the wonderful review! Your guests & family were so such a pleasure to work for! Once again congrats to you and Tim! Hope to continue being part of all your future milestone celebrations!
    Cassidy C. Married on 07/18/2020

So thankful for Alex and his team!!!

My wedding was during covid and Alex was so flexible with everything!!! He was so helpful, really cool to talk to and such a cool guy! His music is the best! I told him a few people and genres I liked and he killed it!!! The dance floor was packed the entire night! It was my dream wedding and it was all thanks to Primetime!!! I would absolutely recommend them! Thank you again Alex!!
  • Maria
    Maria Married on 06/26/2020

Pleasant and professional and very helpful

Alex, was very helpful paciente with all my question. Was very professional and has good prices..
  • Megan
    Megan L. Married on 10/28/2019

Best DJ Around

Alex is THE BEST DJ and would highly recommend him for your wedding. He kept the dance floor packed all night and we received so many compliments about the music at our wedding. Our guests didn't want to leave the dance floor! He also did bistro lighting for us that looked beautiful (at the Kellogg House venue). His pricing is fair, and he really listened to what my husband and I wanted for the music & timeline at our wedding. A couple of my friends at the wedding even asked him for his business card for their weddings- he is THAT good. Highly recommend.

PrimeTime Music & Entertainment's reply:

I really appreciate your business and so glad to hear you & your guests had a wonderful time because of our DJ performance at your wedding reception! I wish your wonderful family the best and hope to continue being part of all your future celebrations!
    Barbra Married on 06/22/2019

The Best Service

Alex and Prime Time were absolutely amazing! Do not look any further, you will not find better quality, price and professionalism! The set up was beautiful and clean. Alex kept my dance floor full, his photo booth stayed extra time without being asked, listened to our requests and our guests had an amazing time. The best service, we will book with Prime Time for all of our future events!!
    Meagan Married on 04/27/2019

Absolutely Amazing

We book prime time music through our wedding venue: The Kellogg House in Pomona. They were one of the preferred vendors. Alex was absolutely amazing! He made sure all our needs were met and he helped out as much as he could. Everyone at our wedding absolutely loved him! I am so glad we chose him for our wedding, i don’t know anyone better! He is the best person to get the party started! Thank you Alex and your team for such an unforgettable and amazing time!
    Elizabeth E. Married on 03/30/2019

10/10 Would Hire Again

Alex was a fantastic DJ to work with. My husband and I are very particular about our music goals and our ceremony music was not the easiest to time out for my entrance, but Alex did a great job at clarifying with me before the big day to make sure everything he did was to my liking.
    He and his team were well-dressed the day of, had smiles on their faces and executed our event without a hitch! HIGHLY recommend!!!
    Amanda Married on 01/26/2019

Awesome experience!

By far the best people to use for your wedding!! All of the music was perfect and he really got our crowd engaged, which is saying a lot of a group of 200. Would use them again in a heartbeat!!
    Sarah Married on 11/10/2018

Wedding Day DJ

Alex is great! His client portal makes it easy to select specific songs and make it our own.
    He feels the vibe of the crowd and goes with it based on the music selections! Great!!
    Brianne Married on 06/16/2018
    Alex was amazing! He was the DJ at our wedding and I will use him again and again for any future parties! I told Alex that I wanted the dance floor packed all night and he made sure that happened! Alex played a great mixture of music that kept guests of all ages happy and on the dance floor. I provided Alex with a list of songs that my husband and I really liked for different times throughout the day (cocktail hour, dinner hour, and dancing). Alex played many of our songs but read the crowd and mixed in plenty that weren't on our list that he knew would keep people dancing. Alex did a great job maintaining the flow of the evening and was not overbearing- I've been to some weddings where the DJ seems to think they've also been hired to be a comedian...not Alex! He keeps everything running smoothly in a very professional and classy way. Alex was kind enough to give my husband and I a teacher/first responder discount which is always such a nice gesture and was much appreciated. I received so many compliments from my guests about Alex and I truly can't compliment him enough myself!
  • F
    Frank Married on 03/18/2018
    Primetime Music & Entertainment are OUTSTANDING from the 1st meeting to playing the last dance. I want to thank you Mr. & Mrs. Morales for your professionalism, attention to detail, patience and, for working with us. You guys are AWESOME 110%, you made my wife and I wedding day the best it could be with your lighting, up-lighting, professional dj'ing & sound equipment, the photo booth was very fun and our guest loved it. We will definitely be booking you guys again in the future and we will absolutely refer you to our friends and family. And to all who are able to read this, PrimeTime Music & Entertainment are a must have at your event. From my wife Francine and I we thank you!! 4 thumbs up!!!
    Cirilda Married on 04/16/2016
    Alex was a pleasure to work with! He kept our guest dancing all night long and helped make our ceremony and reception run smoothly.
    Annette Married on 05/30/2015
    It was a pleasure doing business with Alex/PrimeTime Music & Entertainment. He was very responsive to all our needs. We personally met and he was able to get a good sense of who we are and our music style. From oldies to country to salsa, Alex has all the music! He worked with our special requests and made our day fantastic.The dance floor was packed from beginning to end! He was performed the duties of MC...he has a beaming personality and knows how to read a crowd. Alex is professional, punctual and detailed. It was nice to know that we had nothing to worry about when it came to his services. I will definitely recommend his business for any and all occasions.
    Ruth Married on 05/09/2015
    The lighting was romantic and elegant which maid our perfect day magical. The photo booth was fun, all my family and friends enjoyed it. Even though i contacted Alex last minute, he was able to set up everything in such a professional way. I would recommend Prime Time Music to all the couples that want their perfect day as magical as mine was.
    Andrea Married on 08/01/2014
    As we were planning our wedding everyone stressed how important a DJ was. I looked and searched and boy was I happy that I found Alex. He is AMAZING at what he does, he listens to you and what music you love and want to hear. Our wedding was SO FUN! And I am not saying this just because I was the bride and it was my wedding but I even had friends come up to me and tell me how fun and how awesome the Dj was, It has been over a month since our wedding and we still have guests talking!! I have a friend that practically gets invited to every wedding there is and he said " your wedding was so much fun it was the most fun I have ever had at a wedding!" Alex is great. His motto isn't just to sell and get gigs but he wants you to pick the right DJ for your day. Simply AMAZING! you will not go wrong with Alex, and his price...was GREAT!! He is willing to work with you! He listens to what you want and he won't force anything on you. He is there to listen to your needs and wants as a DJ! We are so happy/blessed to have picked him! Simply AMAZING DJ! you are great at what you do! Lets just say I am planning parties in my head and the first contact I will call is Alex!
  • O
    Oscar Event on: 05/18/2014
    He was very punctual and dressed very nice; all speakers and DJ turn table was setup and ready to start for our celebration. He played the specific music previously requested during our meeting to organize the program. He followed it perfect and played music as requested by our guests. Our attendees were pleased and had positive comments for future reference.

Thank you Alex.

Oscar and AnaEster Riley
  • User1693134 2+ years ago
    Alex is friendly and professional. He went above and beyond what I requested. He helped make our wedding fun and classy. We got a lot of compliments on his services. Everyone loved the music. I highly recommend Alex for any event!
    Christina Married on 04/26/2014
    Our family has used Prime Time Music & Entertainment for a few different events. This past April we used the for our wedding and as usual they were fabulous. Always do a great job. I would recommend them to everyone.
    Cecilia Married on 04/25/2014
    My husband and I can't say enough about the services rendered by Alex! We interviewed four vendors and decided to hire Alex to MC and DJ at our wedding. We felt connected right away and he meet all our needs from classic rock to marengue to cumbias to freestyle to old disco to the Beatles and top 20 music! He is definitely well rounded! His MC ability flowed throughout the night. He was professional. Prior to the wedding, he responded quickly and accommodated our needs. With Alex you get what you pay...professionalism, excellent service and someone who truly cares about the smallest details of your event! We got so many compliments from our wedding guest and would definitely hire him again..Alex, thank you for making one of the most important times in our life so memorable..it was flawless! Mr. & Mrs. Adamo
    Rhowie Married on 01/04/2014
    Alex Morales demonstrated complete professionalism, communication, great music, and excitement at our wedding!

We are very grateful for the DJ/MC service, and lighting service Alex provided at our wedding. Alex successfully engaged the crowd during the different segments of the wedding. He has great communication skills as an MC. He worked in the music from our guest singers. He played all of the music we requested and more. He provided beautiful lighting in the room. The sound system was great.

During our wedding preparation (weeks prior to our wedding), we met with Alex to review the Wedding day reception timeline and details. He listened to all of our requests and also provided suggestions. In addition, days prior to the wedding, Alex kept in touch with us to review the Wedding reception timeline again and to go over any last minute details/requests.

Prior to our own wedding day, we met and worked with Alex 8 months ago at another wedding in Long Beach. We were assisting as wedding coordinator at that wedding and we were very impressed with the DJ/MC service he provided. He works and communicates very well with the wedding coordinator and other wedding vendor staff. Eight months later, we hired Alex to DJ our own wedding in San Diego and are very pleased.

We recommend Alex (and PrimeTime Music) to be your DJ/MC at your wedding or next special event.

-R & R
    Janet M. Married on 10/26/2013
    Alex, I can't Thank You Enough for sending me such a Professional, Awesome, Fantasia, Personal, Hardworking, He can really read the crowd, DJ (Carlos). This wedding reception ran very smooth. Carlos is an asset to your company, very professional. This is the very first time that when I have had a party, of any kind, that I had No Complaints about the Music. I even had my guest asking about what company I had hire and how did I hear about you. I highly recommend Carlos to anyone having a wedding reception, birthday party, really any kind of events. I know that If I ever have any kind of Celebration I will Definitely call you and ask for Carlos. My crowd was from 87 years old down to a new born baby. He got everyone out on the floor dancing and everyone had a great time, this is because of the DJ Carlos. Hats off to you!!!!! People always seem to send the complaints... to the owners never the good things. Carlos was the best and represented you and your company in a very professional matter, you can trust and be very proud to have Carlos working for you!!!!
    Mike & Janet Pacelli, our daughter Lisa & Dan Skerritt !!!