PrimeTime Music & Entertainment Reviews

1 User photo

PrimeTime Music & Entertainment 1

Sarah · Married on 11/10/2018

Wedding Day DJ

Alex is great! His client portal makes it easy to select specific songs and make it our own.
    He feels the vibe of the crowd and goes with it based on the music selections! Great!!

Brianne · Married on 06/16/2018

Alex was amazing! He was the DJ at our wedding and I will use him again and again for any future parties! I told Alex that I wanted the dance floor packed all night and he made sure that happened! Alex played a great mixture of music that kept guests of all ages happy and on the dance floor. I provided Alex with a list of songs that my husband and I really liked for different times throughout the day (cocktail hour, dinner hour, and dancing). Alex played many of our songs but read the crowd and mixed in plenty that weren't on our list that he knew would keep people dancing. Alex did a great job maintaining the flow of the evening and was not overbearing- I've been to some weddings where the DJ seems to think they've also been hired to be a comedian...not Alex! He keeps everything running smoothly in a very professional and classy way. Alex was kind enough to give my husband and I a teacher/first responder discount which is always such a nice gesture and was much appreciated. I received so many compliments from my guests about Alex and I truly can't compliment him enough myself!

• F

Frank · Married on 03/18/2018

Primetime Music & Entertainment are OUTSTANDING from the 1st meeting to playing the last dance. I want to thank you Mr. & Mrs. Morales for your professionalism, attention to detail, patience and, for working with us. You guys are AWESOME 110%, you made my wife and I wedding day the best it could be with your lighting, up-lighting, professional dj'ing & sound equipment, the photo booth was very fun and our guest loved it. We will definitely be booking you guys again in the future and we will absolutely refer you to our friends and family. And to all who are able to read this, PrimeTime Music & Entertainment are a must have at your event. From my wife Francine and I we thank you!! 4 thumbs up!!!

Cirilda · Married on 04/16/2016

Alex was a pleasure to work with! He kept our guest dancing all night long and helped make our ceremony and reception run smoothly.

Annette · Married on 05/30/2015

It was a pleasure doing business with Alex/PrimeTime Music & Entertainment. He was very responsive to all our needs. We personally met and he was able to get a good sense of who we are and our music style. From oldies to country to salsa, Alex has all the music! He worked with our special requests and made our day fantastic.The dance floor was packed from beginning to end! He was performed the duties of MC...he has a beaming personality and knows how to read a crowd. Alex is professional, punctual and detailed. It was nice to know that we had nothing to worry about when it came to his services. I will definitely recommend his business for any and all occasions.

Ruth · Married on 05/09/2015

The lighting was romantic and elegant which maid our perfect day magical. The photo booth was fun, all my family and friends enjoyed it. Even though i contacted Alex last minute, he was able to set up everything in such a professional way. I would recommend Prime Time Music to all the couples that want their perfect day as magical as mine was.

Andrea · Married on 08/01/2014

As we were planning our wedding everyone stressed how important a DJ was. I looked and searched and boy was I happy that I found Alex. He is AMAZING at what he does, he listens to you and what music you love and want to hear. Our wedding was SO FUN! And I am not saying this just because I was the bride and it was my wedding but I even had friends come up to me and tell me how fun and how awesome the Dj was, It has been over a month since our wedding and we still have guests talking!! I have a friend that practically gets invited to every wedding there is and he said " your wedding was so much fun it was the most fun I have ever had at a wedding!" Alex is great. His motto isn't just to sell and get gigs but he wants you to pick the right DJ for your day. Simply AMAZING! you will not go wrong with Alex, and his price...was GREAT!! He is willing to work with you! He listens to what you want and he won't force anything on you. He is there to listen to your needs and wants as a DJ! We are so happy/blessed to have picked him! Simply AMAZING DJ! you are great at what you do! Lets just say I am planning parties in my head and the first contact I will call is Alex!

Alex is friendly and professional. He went above and beyond what I requested. He helped make our wedding fun and classy. We got a lot of compliments on his services. Everyone loved the music. I highly recommend Alex for any event!

Christina · Married on 04/26/2014

Our family has used Prime Time Music & Entertainment for a few different events. This past April we used the for our wedding and as usual they were fabulous. Always do a great job. I would recommend them to everyone.

Cecilia · Married on 04/25/2014

My husband and I can't say enough about the services rendered by Alex! We interviewed four vendors and decided to hire Alex to MC and DJ at our wedding. We felt connected right away and he meet all our needs from classic rock to marengue to cumbias to freestyle to old disco to the Beatles and top 20 music! He is definitely well rounded! His MC ability flowed throughout the night. He was professional. Prior to the wedding, he responded quickly and accommodated our needs. With Alex you get what you pay...professionalism, excellent service and someone who truly cares about the smallest details of your event! We got so many compliments from our wedding guest and would definitely hire him again..Alex, thank you for making one of the most important times in our life so memorable..it was flawless! Mr. & Mrs. Adamo

Rhowie · Married on 01/04/2014

Alex Morales demonstrated complete professionalism, communication, great music, and excitement at our wedding!

We are very grateful for the DJ/MC service, and lighting service Alex provided at our wedding. Alex successfully engaged the crowd during the different segments of the wedding. He has great communication skills as an MC. He worked in the music from our guest singers. He played all of the music we requested and more. He provided beautiful lighting in the room. The sound system was great.

During our wedding preparation (weeks prior to our wedding), we met with Alex to review the Wedding day reception timeline and details. He listened to all of our requests and also provided suggestions. In addition, days prior to the wedding, Alex kept in touch with us to review the Wedding reception timeline again and to go over any last minute details/requests.

Prior to our own wedding day, we met and worked with Alex 8 months ago at another wedding in Long Beach. We were assisting as wedding coordinator at that wedding and we were very impressed with the DJ/MC service he provided. He works and communicates very well with the wedding coordinator and other wedding vendor staff. Eight months later, we hired Alex to DJ our own wedding in San Diego and are very pleased.

We recommend Alex (and PrimeTime Music) to be your DJ/MC at your wedding or next special event.

-R & R

Janet & Mike · Married on 10/26/2013

Alex, I can't Thank You Enough for sending me such a Professional, Awesome, Fantasia, Personal, Hardworking, He can really read the crowd, DJ (Carlos). This wedding reception ran very smooth. Carlos is an asset to your company, very professional. This is the very first time that when I have had a party, of any kind, that I had No Complaints about the Music. I even had my guest asking about what company I had hire and how did I hear about you. I highly recommend Carlos to anyone having a wedding reception, birthday party, really any kind of events. I know that If I ever have any kind of Celebration I will Definitely call you and ask for Carlos. My crowd was from 87 years old down to a new born baby. He got everyone out on the floor dancing and everyone had a great time, this is because of the DJ Carlos. Hats off to you!!!!! People always seem to send the complaints... to the owners never the good things. Carlos was the best and represented you and your company in a very professional matter, you can trust and be very proud to have Carlos working for you!!!!
    Mike & Janet Pacelli, our daughter Lisa & Dan Skerritt !!!

Kimberly · Married on 09/21/2013

I got married going on a year, and we still get compliments on our wedding. Most of the comments was how there dance floor was always full of people and how much they enjoyed them selfs. DJ Alex was amazing, he kept the party going, he was very attentive to our needs and was so perfessional. My husban and i ahve two sons together and he made sure as well as us to keep them as a big part of our day. Our sons loved him. Our 6 year old was on the dance floor all night and our 9 year old love the photo booth. I would recommend him for any event.
    Thank You DJ Alex for making our day one in the books for our friends and family and us!
    The Fuentes Family

Alex was great! He was very professional, knows exactly what he's doing, and was very helpful. Alex knew exactly how to blend the music, with keeping everyone entertained with like cake cutting and bouquet toss, and kept everything seamless, without being in the foreground too much. The music selection was just what I wanted, too, and he was very helpful with suggestions and planning for the night. Great DJ!!

Lorena · Married on 07/06/2013

Alex was the DJ to our wedding and we would recommend him to everyone. Thank you very much for making our special day so much fun!

Our DJ was very punctual and setup his equipment on time for the ceremony to begin. He was extremely flexible with our music selection and was able to play songs on request during the reception. I would highly recommend this DJ.

Joshua · Married on 06/14/2013

We cannot say enough about how great of a job our DJ did at our wedding reception. He was set up and ready to go before our guests showed up. He played a great selection of music and kept people on the dance floor. All the songs we requested for various parts of the reception were played on time exactly how we requested them. Alex was very sociable and professional in every part of the job. We heard numerous comments throughout the night about the quality of the sound, the songs played, and the overall setup and presentation. We would highly recommend him and his company to anybody looking for a wedding DJ.

Amy · Married on 06/08/2013

Alex Morales was beyond words. He provided the best DJ/MC service I've ever had or have seen. He was professional, played all our favorites & helped us with a time line with different types of music for ceremony, cocktail hr, dinner, cake cutting, bouquet toss, garter toss & dancing. Our guests are still talking about what great music was played & what a great time they had. A huge thank you to Alex.

Jamie · Married on 04/27/2013

Primetime Music & Entertainment are fun and professional! Meeting up with Alex & DJ Alfonso you can tell right away they have a strong passion with music and entertainment. They guided us on the timeline for the wedding, helped us make suggestions on some music, and got you hyped up during the planning. DJ Alfonso and Jose arrived on time and dressed up. The DJ booth was incredible, the whole night was flawless, they were professional and kind, and the music choices were perfect. There was never a moment the dance floor was empty. It's been almost a month since our wedding, and I still get compliments from family and friends on how amazing the wedding and music was. Thanks Alex, Alfonso, and Jose!
    -- Jason & Jamie Shaffer

ALEX WAS A PERFECT MATCH TO FROM THE FIRST MEETING WE HAD. HE CATERED TO THE VARIETY OF GUESTS WE HAD AND HAD EVERYONE DANCING MANY POINTS OF THE NIGHT. VERY SATISFIED WITH THE SERVICE AND OUR EVENT WAS A HIT THANKS TO HIM.

Karen · Married on 03/02/2013

Entertainment is key to a successful party. We definitely made the right choice with primetime music. Alex was great all throughout the process. From our firSt meeting to the one right before where we finalized details, he was very patient and paid attention to the bits and pieces we wanted for the wedding. He kept a great vibe going on throughout the reception. Was flexible with any last minute changes just to keep everything flowing smoothly. There was a good mix of music for all ages, which kept the people dancing through most of the party. Uplighting was also great, as he customizes the color accdg to your on wedding theme. this added some ambience despite the pArty taking place in the afternoon,in a bright ballroom. Highly recommended. We had an easy and good experience with alex, which you really want in a vendor especially during the stress of planning a wedding!

Stephanie · Married on 02/16/2013

Alex was great to work with. After one meeting we felt confident in our choice to hire him. He is extremely personable, and we could tell from his music suggestions that he would play well to our audiences - 20s and 30s, baby boomers, and some grandmas. At our meeting, we talked about striking the right balance of DJ talk on the dance floor, and he sounded like he knew just how to strike that balance. And, he did. He got the party going, and then let us dance, dance, dance. The dance floor was not empty the entire night. He also did a wonderful job lighting a somewhat difficult room with different colored walls. He worked hard to make sure every detail was right. I really appreciated his time and effort.

aimee · Married on 10/20/2012

ALEX M is a great bilingual Eng/Spanish DJ. Alex M. was an awesome Dj kept the party going all night on my wedding day. From the moment we met Alex, he was professional,fun and easy going. He is very organized, knows his music,many yeats of experience and responsed quickly to emails. On his Web, he has music u can choose / timeline which made it stress free. The lighting/ sound system/ custom Gobo were awesome! His pricing was really reasonble compared to other Dj companies. All my guest raved about how much fun they dancing & partying. He even had people that don't dance...dancing on the dance floor. We were so suprised...Wow! So if ur an engaged couple and looking for a DJ for you.wedding day/event....look no further Primetimemusic DJ Alex is ur man. He is not only our friend but our DJ for future events.. Alex you were freaking Awesome!....u Rock!.! !

DANA · Married on 10/19/2012

Great DJ very helpful and excellent service

Melissa · Married on 09/21/2012

Alex was very professional from the beginning to the end of our wedding planning process. He was always quick to return my phone calls with the many questions that I had. The payment plan was very clear also. On the day of our wedding everything was perfect and sounded great. Everything I asked for was done with no objections. I would definitely recommend Primetime Music and Entertainment!!