Mike Molloy Photography Reviews

6 | Buffalo Grove, IL

6 Reviews for Mike Molloy Photography

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Cheryl · Married on 02/28/2009

Mike was great! It seemed like he was everywhere at once, but never "in my face". He was funny and helpful while trying to get my family rounded up for group photos. His calm approach to our hectic reception helped me relax and enjoy myself. Thank you Mike!!!

Sent on 03/03/2009

Barb · Married on 09/06/2008

Mike was so professional from the very first time we met. I felt like we knew each other for years. He never made me feel pressured to do anything. I can't wait to see the finished work. Thank you, and continued success.

The new "Mrs. Jackson"

Sent on 09/10/2008

Todd · Married on 09/29/2007

Mike did an excellent job with our wedding photography. We were completely impressed with how organized he was, and how he kept everyone feeling at ease. It helped for him to have a great sense of humor to keep the wedding party and family relaxed as we went through the myriad of pictures and poses. He showed great professionalism and creativity.

We were even more impressed when we got the proofs up on his site and could see the real material and what a great job he did.

We would absolutely use him again in a second for any other occasions, and most definitely would recommend him to anyone else that needs photography services.

Sent on 02/27/2008

margaret · Married on 08/18/2007

Mike Molloy Photography was the best part of our Wedding. Our pictures turned out great and he was a wonderful person to do business with. I highly recommend using Mike for your Wedding.

Sent on 01/27/2008

Brenda · Married on 08/11/2007

He was extremely professional and helpful,

Sent on 02/27/2008

Annette · Married on 03/11/2007

I met Mike when I went over to see the guys at Stax O Wax DJs. He's a great guy to talk to. He made me feel real comfortable when it came to asking questions about a photographer for my wedding. The pictures are breath-taking. My mom actually cried when I gave her the "Partents Book" that came with my package. She was so surprised. The pictures are always going to remind me of the wonderful day that I had. Thanks, Mike

Sent on 05/16/2007