24 Reviews for Michelle S. Rose Photography

Destination / Travel (1)
Engagement Shoot (1)
Wedding Portraits (1)
Proofs (1)

Michelle did a wonderful job I love my album. She captured so many wonderful moments.

Profile Picture Hannah, 11/12/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Destination / Travel, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event/Day, Wedding Portraits, Albums, Digital Files

Michelle is an absolute delight to work with. She listens to what you ask for, and she is willing to give anything a try....even a half mile hike! I would highly recommend her!

Profile Picture Shawna , 9/17/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Michelle is an amazing photographer with so much God given talent!!! We loved our wedding photos so much we cant pick a favorite.

Profile Picture Susan, 9/3/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I had my engagement photo session and wedding done by Michelle S. Rose Photography. She was flexible with me when we had to change the date for our engagement photos and she met with me in person prior to the wedding to go over everything that I wanted. She was very professional and the sneak peek pictures look amazing. I cannot wait to get the rest.

Profile Picture User4998911, 1+ year ago, 7 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: One Event/Day, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Albums, Digital Files, Proofs

Michelle is an excellent photographer and a wonderful person to have present on your wedding day! In our first meeting, it was clear she has a gift and love for photographing weddings. She initiated conversation on specific photos we wanted taken, recommended creative photo ideas, and sought information on the venue as it was a new location to her. She is extremely good at staying in touch and making sure that all will go smoothly and beautifully, including being informed of weather, being flexible with the bridal party, and making it fun to be photographed. She was prompt in getting the photos back to us; we had a sneak peak of photos the very next day, and it less was than a month later that we received all edited photos. Her means of sharing photos with clients makes it easy to order prints and albums too! I highly recommend her beautiful and professional photography for your special event. Thank you a million times over Michelle!!

Profile Picture User6007408, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Services Used: One Event/Day, High-Res Images, Albums, Digital Files

Michelle was WONDERFUL! Far exceeded my expectations. NOT ONLY did she create the most beautiful photographs, she was there for me during the most joyful, emotional and stressful months of my life. Michelle was extremely understanding with me, my mother and my husband. My event planner ended up disapearing, kind of leaving the party hanging without direction. Michelle stepped in and organized the time schedule. Far exceeding my expectations of a photographer. If you want gorgeous memories of your event AND a rock for your insanity, then choose michelle! Trust her, her photographs are not only amazing, but her heart is big, her prayers and laugh smile makes you feel like everything's okay. Michelle will have plenty more pictures to take from me!

Profile Picture Jessica, 8/8/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Michelle did a awesome job with photography for my daughters wedding. She was very open and flexible and
pictures came out great. Would recommend her and use her again.

Profile Picture Dawn, 5/24/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I met Michelle at a bridal show and immediately liked her, as well as her display at the show. She is very professional, and one of the sweetest people I've met. I am so glad we chose her to photograph my daughter's wedding. The pictures were beautiful! I would recommend her to anyone!

Profile Picture Kathy, 5/16/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Michelle was the photographer for our wedding in May. She did an absolutely amazing job!
She was with us early in the morning while the girls got their hair and makeup done and late into the night. She was so thoughtful in ways you wouldn't expect. I happen to mention I was thirsty and before I could finish my sentence she had a bottle of water for me. Everyone in the wedding party commented on how nice and professional she was!
And now on to the pictures....they were stunning! We just love them! We have gotten so many compliments on the pictures from our friends and family. Even after the wedding she stayed in contact with us and kept us informed on when we would be receiving the album.
We cannot thank Michelle enough for the wonderful job she did!

Profile Picture Maggie, 5/16/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Michelle shot beautiful photos of my husband and I in the cold and snow. We are very pleased with our choice to use her

Profile Picture Julie, 12/13/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Michelle is so sweet and very artistic. She makes sure that the lighting is perfect and gets everyone laughing and enjoying the moment! She was very accommodating with schedules which was very important to us.

Profile Picture User4536476, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

We could not have been more pleased with Michelle as the photographer for our wedding. She takes beautiful photos that gave us wonderful memories of our special day to enjoy forever. In addition to that, Michelle cares so much about doing the best job possible that she practically served as an event planner the day of. She made sure that things were happening on time and people were where they needed to be so that things went as smoothly as possible. It was a huge help to us. She knows weddings very well and how to best prepare not only herself, but the couple as well, in advance of the big day.

Profile Picture Michael, 8/9/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I got married in the Poconos in PA in September, 2013. I found Michelle and liked her photos, and she was right within my price range. She was very easy to work with, friendly and professional, and took great pictures.
We did an engagement shoot a few months before the wedding and she came to us, made us comfortable and got some great shots. She didn't make us do any poses or photos that we didn't want and took all of our requests and suggestions with good humor.
For the wedding weekend she came and shot the rehearsal and the wedding day and I love my photos.
She was prompt and responsive and delivered all items on time, I highly recommend her.

Profile Picture User3606386, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

Michelle's photographs captured the events of the social wedding day beautifully! She was a pleasure to work with and results were beautiful. Would have liked a faster turn around for the final album.

Profile Picture User4535328, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Michelle was a great photographer! She helped out so much with recommendations when I didn't have a limo, dj, etc. She went above and beyond. Way more than I expected from a photographer! Money well spent that's for sure :)

All her pictures came out amazing! She did such a good job a capturing all my special wedding moments!

Thank you so much Michelle!

Profile Picture User2253823, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

Michelle was very professional but fun at the same time. She made my husband and I feel very comfortable during our portraits. We are so pleased with the quality of our pictures and dvd of images. I was also amazed at how quickly she got my images to me. She did a wonderful job from start to finish!

Profile Picture Adriel, 10/13/12, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Michelle was awesome to work with. Our budget was severely limited and she really worked with us to get the photographs we wanted while staying within our budget. Our photos were beautiful and we got them back early! She was very kind and helpful through the whole process!

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 10/8/12, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

She gave us a good deal. She made everyone (our family and friends) feel really comfortable. We received all of our materials in a timely fashion.

Profile Picture James, 10/8/12, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Michelle was an absolute pleasure to work with! She went out of her way to help us on our wedding day to get things in order and people where they needed to be. A small fiasco was about to start and Michelle actually spoke up for us as if she were a member of the family and the problem was resolved in no time. We had a lot of fun taking photos with her and will highly recommend her to anyone and everyone we know for any and all of their photography needs.

Profile Picture User2897109, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I met Michelle at a wedding event in the Utica / Rome area in September 2011. I was lucky enough to have won her booth's prize of an engagement session. After meeting with Michelle I instantly felt comfortable and loved her outgoing and bubbly personality. My husband and I decided we would go ahead and book her for our engagement session. She was wonderful and flexible working with us. My husband worked during the week in Texas and she was wonderful working around our crazy schedule. Our engagement session went amazing. She asked us what we were comfortable with and really worked with our personalities, this showed in our images. After receiving our engagement images we immediately decided we HAD to work with Michelle for our wedding. Both my husband and I moved to Boston, Michelle was wonderful working with us through emails and being flexible with meeting with us as we were planning a wedding from four hours away. On our wedding day Michelle did everything in her power to make our day perfect. She met me at my grandmothers house and helped move my dress around and get me ready. She went above and beyond the call of duty. She then rushed to meet my husband at the church to capture pictures of him. When we came out of the church it was pouring rain ( I guess that is good luck) and Michelle was prepared with an umbrella and came up with creative ways to capture perfect wedding images despite the weather. Every time I turned around Michelle was there capturing all of the little special moments of the day. We received our wedding package and were blown away with the quality of our images. We went with her largest wedding image package and could not be happier with the results. I would highly recommend Michelle as a photographer. My husband and I love her work and she is an amazing person on top of that. Her images really showed my husband and I as a couple and our beautiful families coming together.

Profile Picture Stephanie, 9/22/12, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I am extremely pleased with my service from Michelle Rose. She was very responsive to all of my little preferences and quirks- like every bride, I wanted my wedding to be unique. Michelle was recommended to me by my brother, who went to college with her, and I was absolutely impressed and satisfied. At first, looking at photographers was overwhelming, both financially, and because you wonder if the photographer will "get" you. Well, I really put Michelle through the test...many many emails of my preferences, etc...and my fiance and I were in the middle of a huge move from Philadelphia to Illinois, and she really worked with us in understanding that we weren't always on top of things. On the night of the wedding, she was willing to stay later (we compensated her) to work with us so that she could capture any moments that came up after she may have potentially left. Also, before the wedding I had emailed Michelle about 50 photographs of interesting poses I'd like to try, and she came ready on the wedding day to approach each pose with creativity and direction- she even brought a fun-patterned blanket for my husband and I to work with. I think the best part was that Michelle herself was getting married about a month after my wedding, but was fully committed to her job and was an absolute pleasure to work with. I HIGHLY recommend her to anyone looking for a professional, flexible, and VERY kind photographer to get involved with your event- you will not be disappointed. Thank you Michelle, and we hope to see you soon!

Profile Picture Grace, 7/13/12, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Michelle made our photo session at our wedding so much fun. She is such a sweetheart and was a pleasure to have around while I was getting ready. Most importantly, her pictures came out wonderfully. I recommend her for sure!

Profile Picture Chelsea, 6/9/12, 1 Review
Category: Photography

From the very start at the rehearsal, Michelle took the time to find out what the bride especially wanted, and gave suggestions besides. This was very helpful since we had never had a daughter get married before. Michelle took more pictures than we could have ever imagined. She was very creative and artistic in her work, from the traditional poses to angled views of the decorations, candid and staged, every picture was fabulous! We would definitely use Michelle to photograph any occasion we will have in the future. Thank you Michelle for making a "picture-perfect" wedding for our daughter!

Profile Picture Cheri, 8/7/11, 1 Review