McCullough Photography Reviews

McCullough Photography 7
  • Merrie

Merrie 路 Married on 06/16/2018

Completely satisfied

Cindy & George are a dynamic duo!! They exceeded our expectations. My husband and I now have gorgeous photos of our wedding that we can look back on for a lifetime.., I would highly recommend them.. don鈥檛 even second guess it!馃挆

McCullough Photography 8
    McCullough Photography 9
    McCullough Photography 10
    McCullough Photography 11

Catherine 路 Married on 03/24/2018

McCullough Photography is the BEST husband and wife team! Meeting them in person they are friendly, professional, creative, fantastic photo packages, and for me are like family. The quality of the pictures are spot on and they were able to capture those special moments. Our family and friends who have seen the pictures are very impressed on their professionalism, how they worked with the kids to get the perfect pictures, and really showing a creativity. Yes, I would refer them to anyone for wedding, special events, or family photos. They provided our pictures in a timely manner. I would have like to use them for the videography package, however my husband had set up that serivces. McCullough Photography, I would totally use again and I can't thank them enough for capturing our special day.

McCullough Photography 12
    McCullough Photography 13
    McCullough Photography 14
    McCullough Photography 15
    McCullough Photography 16

Sydney 路 Married on 09/16/2017

Great to work with

McCullough photography was amazing to work with! I planned my wedding from out of state and Cindy was so easy to work with. She responded very quickly. We used them for both wedding photos and wedding video. SO happy we did the video as well. It turned out amazing! Both our engagement photos and wedding day photos were beyond beautiful. Day of the wedding the McCullough team showed up early and just blended in with our party and family. They were so much fun to work with! If you are looking for amazing photographers who are affordable and produce high quality products, hire the McCullough photographers!

Terra 路 Married on 05/28/2017

Cindy and George (and their son Tary) were a fantastic team. I met them at a wedding show in the area and was so undecided on a photographer, this was the most important vendor I had to choose for our wedding and it was stressful to figure out who we liked best. We ultimately chose Cindy and George for a couple reasons: they were so open and friendly upon meeting them, and the price point was much better than other photographers we'd spoken to who were offering less in their packages. We were offered an engagement shoot with them for free which was an awesome opportunity to get to know their style and get great shots. Cindy was always quickly available to answer questions or iron out details. We planned the entire day via email, and everything went fantastic. I was already frazzled when they showed up at our venue but they took care of all the important photos and got a lot of other great shots that I never would've thought about. They took care of everything and I never had to worry about whether they were capturing this or that. They even got shots of events I never saw and pics of me with guests that I don't even remember speaking to at the wedding. I hardly even knew they were there, they blended in so well and still got everything and more than I could've hoped for. Tary shot video and my family was telling me later that he literally was shooting everything all day long, our final video turned out beautiful and was so special to us. Months after our wedding was over Cindy was still retouching certain photos I later found things I didn't like on them. Couldn't have asked for a more awesome, engaged team to work our wedding!

Gwen 路 Married on 03/17/2017

Cindy and George were everything we could have hoped for and more when it came to photographing our destination wedding in Carmel (we traveled from Florida.). Terrific communication was surpassed only by the quality of their photos. Loved how they captured all of the little details - often forgotten in the excitement of the big day. Thanks McCullough for our amazing photos!! You guys make a great team!!

Terri 路 Married on 09/18/2016

Cindy and family were awesome. She made my day perfect. She took all the photos I really wanted. She even remembered the photo that made me choose them from a book I saw at a wedding expo. I haven't seen my photos or video yet but I am so excited and will update after I do! My day couldn't have turned out more perfect and i know my photos will too!

Grace 路 Married on 09/19/2015

They were very nice and knew a lot about the venue I was having my ceremony at, the Carmel Mission Church. The church had certain flash/lighting rules and I did not have to worry about any of that with the McCulloughs, they knew exactly what to do and what angles to capture for best lighting and best views. They helped move the day along as well, I felt like I had an extra set of wedding coordinators.

Jessica 路 Married on 08/22/2015

McCullough Photography provided us with exactly what we wanted for our wedding photos. They were easy to work with and helped us feel comfortable on our wedding day. We are thankful for how professional they were with communication and quality of their work for the great value we received. We highly recommend them!

Diane 路 Married on 08/09/2015

The McCullough team covered our wedding day with beautiful photography and videography. It started with our engagement sitting that they had included with the package we chose. They made it a fun experience, which relaxed us in front of George's camera. We loved the pictures! On our wedding day, Cindy also had a camera and Tary had a video camera, so they were able to capture everything we wanted. All of our requests and every detail of the wedding day was perfect. Our ceremony was all of 7 minutes, as requested by my husband, so every minute was precious to us and the McCullough team captured every moment from all the right angles. In addition to the absolutely beautiful pictures George and Cindy took, every emotion, the tears, laughter, surprises, visiting with friends and family and all the romantic traditions were caught on video. We love reliving our day! Our wedding day was perfect and so are the pictures and video. We have referred the McCullough Photography to several of our friends for weddings and family pictures and we are very confident to tell everyone that they will not be disappointed in choosing McCullough Photography and Video services.

• User6112351 路 2+ years ago

Cindy was AMAZING!!! So attentive to what we wanted and got every possible picture we could have ever wanted. Thank you Cindy!! I still am in awe of our pictures!

• User4023977 路 2+ years ago

Cindy and George are great! They work as a team to capture the moment perfectly. They are enthusiastic and responsive. I highly recommend them. We will cherish our photos forever.

• User6106344 路 2+ years ago

George and Cindy are great! I planned destination wedding and they made it easy. They worked with me to determine the type of photos that were important and when I met them it was like meeting old friends. They did a great job capturing our moment.

• User4835779 路 2+ years ago

We were so lucky to have found Cindy and George for our December wedding! We could tell even as soon as we started the casual photo session on Carmel beach that they were professional and worked well as a team. They also put us at ease and worked with our budget. During the wedding and reception we were impressed with all of the candid shots they got without intruding too much on the proceedings. Making the finished photos available on a website was great as it allowed us to easily share the whole album with friends and family. Thanks Cindy and George!

• User4585095 路 2+ years ago

We recently had the pleasure of working with photographers Cindy and George McCullough for our engagement sitting as well as our wedding. Prior to deciding to go with Cindy and George, we had spoken with several other photographers but when we met Cindy and George, we knew they were the ones for us. They had such warm and inviting energy and were very knowledgable about their craft. We were impressed with their sample work that we viewed and after the fact, we could not be happier with our choice. They were very fun and light about everything which we enjoyed. They were responsive to all of our concerns and inquiries and were always eager to make sure we were happy with everything. They made the day of the wedding a very smooth and seamless day since they were so organized. They never felt intrusive and made sure to capture all of the most special moments and the ones we specially requested to be taken. We just recently received our discs and the photos are phenomenal! They are very high quality and I love that there is such a large selection. We are very happy with their work and highly recommend Cindy and George McCullough for your event! You won't be disappointed. Thanks Cindy and George!

Jacquelyn 路 Married on 08/02/2014

Cindy and George are UH-mazing!!! A friend of mine used them for her wedding and when I saw her wedding photos, I knew I had to have them. I did not look at any other photographers and I'm happy I didn't! They far exceeded my expectations and made my wedding day a smooth and memorable experience. I definitely recommend getting photo ideas to them early because they are very efficient with their time...trust me you won't regret it! They are two of the easiest people to work with and have a scary way of reading your mind when it comes to what you want for your photos. The icing on the cake is their enthusiasm for their work. You can tell they truly love what they do making you feel more at ease. I fell in love with them instantly and would recommend them to anyone that wants their special event captured!! Great company, great people and quality work!

paula 路 Married on 01/04/2014

Jeff & I enjoyed working with Cindy & George. First they did our picture for our invitations. Cindy also helped design and made them for us. We received many complements on them.
    Then came the wedding pictures just the way we discussed with them- casual and not posed. Certain pictures we did want they listened. They both did an amazing job. We couldn't of been happier. Besides being just great people. It was nice having a man's point of view taking pictures & a woman's - making all photos extra special.
    Our guest's enjoyed having them also.
    Pictures were ready for us quickly and we were glad get them on cd's so we could show our families. We will be calling them again for family pictures because they knew great places to take pictures and are very flexible on times & places.
    We give them 5 stars. WE made a good choice.

• User4157374 路 2+ years ago

I first met Cindy and was immediately impressed with her friendliness and attention to the details my daughter wanted at her small destination wedding. Although the wedding was small, Cindy and George were supper attentive and went way beyond, taking several pictures against several different backdrops. They even took pictures at a location away from the chapel in order to leave the couple with beautiful pictures of the Pacific, capturing the essence of the day and the locale. Cindy and George are awesome. The pictures captured it all, the quaint corners of the chapel, stained glass windows, beautiful bride and groom shots, etc. It is always with warm memories we enjoy viewing them over and over! Biloxi, MS

Michelle 路 Married on 10/12/2013

Cindy and George were terrific! They both have an amazing photography "eye" and are creative in picking locations for shoots. Our casual shoot pictures were great and I am excited to see all of the many memories for our magical day! Thank you Cindy and George!

Mary 路 Married on 10/04/2013

Cindy and George were a wonderful part of our wedding day. We were first attracted to their website because their pricing is so straightforward, which we really appreciated. There were no surprises about the pricing and we get to keep the disks! They were warm and sweet to work with and they appreciated that we did not want to take too much time on pictures because we wanted to have time to enjoy the reception. They also took excellent pictures of our dog during the engagement photo shoot.

Ron 路 Married on 09/20/2013

Both Cindy and George provided not only quality professionalism in their field but went out of their way with their years of knowledge of the region and their professional contacts to put you at ease for the perfect wedding. I would highly recommend them for your photographic needs.

nicole 路 Married on 06/22/2013

This company was amazing. I live in another state and had never even met them until my wedding day. That can be a little nerve racking but It worked out perfect! They were personal, great with our kids, large wedding party and guests! I couldn't have been happier with their services!

nicole 路 Married on 06/22/2013

Tracy 路 Married on 04/05/2013

Cindy and George were fabulous! Our complete package is not ready yet but Cindy sent us some of the photos, which were so beautiful. They were so kind and took some amazing photos. I can't wait to get the finished product.

Shana 路 Married on 03/02/2013

Cindy and George were just a pleasure to work with. They are professional, knowledgable, skilled, talented, kind, dedicated, creative and artistic. We just love our photos and the fact that they are all accessible for our friends/family from their website. I highly recommend them if you are looking for the perfect team to document your special day.