Matt Bigelow Photography Reviews

Matt Bigelow Photography 5
  • Kristen

Kristen 路 Married on 11/09/2019

Amazing!

Matt is truly so amazing at everything he does! We are so glad we picked him for our wedding! You will not be disappointed with picking him in any way! He is so flexible and wants to make sure your day is perfect! His team is just as amazing as him and makes you feel so special and loved. I couldn't imagine my wedding without him there. Thank you so much Matt!! We love you! I posted a sneak peak photo and I can not wait for the rest!! 馃挄

Matt Bigelow Photography 6
    Sent on 11/13/2019

James Brock 路 Married on 10/04/2019

Great, professional, and funny

Experience was fantastic, he was professional, funny, went the extra mile, and made sure we had time for all our extra/bonus/specialty pictures we wanted off location and in the evening. Clicked with the wedding party and guests and was polite to everyone.

Sent on 10/06/2019

Aubrey Draves 路 Married on 09/21/2019

Easy as Pie

If you want to know how much faith I had in Matt to do what we hired him to do...I didn鈥檛 even request a final meeting before the wedding. He reached out to me to verify the document I submitted with shot requests. There was literally 0 doubt in my mind in hiring him. In fact, he was the 1st vendor I signed because I KNEW he had to photograph our wedding. You will not be disappointed if you hire him. In fact, he will exceed your expectations 10 fold. He鈥檚 the photographer that isn鈥檛 afraid to make himself look goofy to keep everyone comfortable and laughing. Not only are his skills amazing, but his creative side will astound you. Just take a look at any of his photos and I literally mean any and you will not be disappointed.

Sent on 09/24/2019
  • Erin

Erin 路 Married on 08/30/2019

The best I could鈥檝e asked for!

Matt was truly amazing! He made us feel so comfortable and was so laid back throughout the whole process especially when getting everyone together for family pictures. He also thinks outside the box and got amazing shots of us at sunset! We had tons of people comment on how involved he was during the dancing and having fun getting shots of everyone that was there. I can鈥檛 recommend him enough and his whole team!

Matt Bigelow Photography 7
    Sent on 09/30/2019
  • Niki

Niki 路 Married on 08/03/2019

Amazing Photographer

We just wanted to say that choosing Matt Bigelow for our photographer was the best choice we could have made for our wedding. We knew long before we were even engaged, that if and when the day came, Matt was the one we wanted. After all, it is the pictures that are going to last forever. We wanted the best, and we got the best. His vision, creativity, and skills are beyond any we have ever seen. He can be walking down the street and just see picture opportunities every step of the way. The way he plays off lighting and uses it to create the most amazing shots is unbelievable. He is down to earth and will do whatever he can to accommodate your needs and the visions you have. That is what he did for us. We met several times to discuss our ideas, from the engagement photos, the save the dates, and the actual wedding day shots. He provides so many pieces to his packages...save the dates, photo book, mini website cards for guests, and much more. He came all the way out to the venue to scout the area for photo opportunities and shot locations. His assistants were awesome as well. He made us feel comfortable, not awkward, and we all had fun and a great time as well. He interacts with the entire bridal party, family, and guest in such a personable way. Matt focuses on the bride and groom, because after all, it was our day. It was all about us, he said. He works with you and makes every decision easier to make. Truly a 5 star photographer. I cannot wait to get the final photographs from our wedding on August 3, 2019. Thank-you so much Matt.

Matt Bigelow Photography 8
    Sent on 08/24/2019

Abby 路 Married on 07/06/2019

Absolutely amazing!

I am convinced you will find no better photographer than Matt and his team at Matt Bigelow Photography. From the very beginning, Matt was extremely kind, helpful, and motivated to capture every moment of our special day. Matt, Agnes, and Ken were a true joy to work with; they made the stress of the day melt away with their humor and calm, worry-not attitude. These folks have not only a great eye for photography (artists, really), but really know how to make everyone feel comfortable and at ease - even my husband, who hates pictures! You will be nothing but thrilled with Matt as your wedding photographer.

Sent on 07/11/2019
  • ashley

ashley 路 Married on 06/15/2019

One of a kind!!

Hands down best photographer ever! Matt truly exceeded our expectations. He made sure we had everything we asked for on our big day! He was very funny, professional and overall just a complete joy to work with. If I ever need another photographer again I would not hesitate to call Matt! We were so happy with him and cannot wait to see his work!

Sent on 10/05/2019

Rachel Santellano 路 Married on 04/27/2019

Perfection

Matt鈽猴笍 you made Our day 鈥渓ook鈥 as perfect as we felt鈾ワ笍鈾ワ笍鈾ワ笍 We got married on 27 April 2019. Only the Best professional could make this photo! It was raining so hard we couldn鈥檛 even see the camera and this is what turned out!!! Matt is a 猸愶笍猸愶笍猸愶笍猸愶笍猸愶笍 perfectionist whom I gave recommended time & time again & one of the best in the nation. As well as our area鈾ワ笍鈾ワ笍鈾ワ笍鈾ワ笍

Matt Bigelow Photography 9

Matt Bigelow Photography 13
    Matt Bigelow Photography 14
    Sent on 08/16/2019

Tara Zimmerman 路 Married on 01/19/2019

The best photographer in the area, hands down!

Matt was amazing to work with! He was always super friendly and had a lot of creative ideas for our engagement pictures. He did an amazing job at our wedding and really captured the moment. He was so easy to work with, both him and the staff he brought. It was like meeting a new group of old friends.

Sent on 02/02/2019

Jacqueline 路 Married on 01/18/2019

His pictures are DEFINITELY worth a thousand words!

Matt is THE greatest photographer of all time. Not just in America, ANYWHERE. He's so talented that he gets to travel the world doing what he loves, which is everyone's ultimate goal! Matt is SO personable and he genuinely makes you smile and takes these amazing pictures that you would never believe it was you if it wasn't for the fact that you lived it. Matt is SO creative and captures moments and memories you will definitely look back for years and years. I cannot thank Matt enough! I'm so glad my older sisters contracted him for their own weddings many years ago and I'm sure my family will continue to contract him for years to come! Thanks again Matt!

Matt Bigelow Photography 15
    Sent on 01/31/2019
  • Kynan

Kynan Wallace 路 Married on 12/01/2018

The perfect photographer

My wife and I had a bad experience getting an out of state photographer and luckily Matt was able to meet with us ASAP just a few months before our wedding and after booking with him and doing our engagement photo shoot, we honestly felt like we knew Matt for years. He was extremely fun and professional and it made the photo sessions feel natural. The work him and his team put in on our wedding day was far and above what I would expect a photographer to do, the artistic design and thoughtfulness he and his team came up with before and during our wedding day were absolutely phenomenal and I honestly don't think our day would have been half as special without them. Matt, Angus and Rich were hands down some of the best people we've met and had the pleasure to work with. What you get from him personnel-wise as well as product-wise afterwards are well worth the price paid. Highly recommend!!!!

Sent on 12/10/2018
  • Mary

Mary Love-Wallace 路 Married on 12/01/2018

Best Photographer EVER!!!

Matt is truly the best! I seriously can鈥檛 speak highly enough about him and his fabulous team!
    I remember when we first got engaged and I thought to myself, 鈥淚 NEED this Matt Bigelow guy!鈥 Well, long story short, I never thought we鈥檇 be able to afford him and went with another company out-of-state. I was secretly very sad but kept telling myself he would be too expensive and booked anyway. When all of a sudden, the photographers we booked fell off the face of the earth 3 months before the wedding (terrifying!)!
    I immediately contacted Matt and shockingly enough he was free AND his pricing was actually less than the initial people we booked!! PRAISE JESUS!!! (Thank you, off season wedding date!!) He also responds super fast to all messages!

Our wedding day had pretty miserable weather (December 1st-rain, mud, cloudiness) and all three of them never once complained or acted like the weather was any type of obstacle, even though I know they had to be freezing and miserable the entire day. He and his team were super professional and super personable. It was almost like they were a group of our old college buddies who just happened to be taking pictures at our wedding. They got down to business when they needed to, and also broke it down on the dance floor with us when it was necessary...because it鈥檚 ALWAYS necessary. Haha They all worked incredibly well together and they were able to perfectly capture my 鈥淗allmark Christmas Wedding鈥 vision!

Your photos are an investment and keepsakes that last a lifetime! Sure, there are several wedding photographers out there...but absolutely none compare to Matt. We don鈥檛 just have wedding photos, we have works of art. I can鈥檛 believe that our photos turned out the way the did. Not all photographers are created equally and Matt is truly the best of the best!!! 馃槏

Thank you so much, Matt, Agnes & Rich!!! I鈥檓 a germaphobe, but our pictures were so wonderful that I would literally kiss all 3 of them on the lips! 馃ぃ馃ぃ馃ぃ

Matt Bigelow Photography 16
    Sent on 02/27/2019

Lauren 路 Married on 09/01/2018

Matt and his team were so great to work with on our big day! They made us feel so comfortable taking pictures and had us laughing the entire time. Everyone got along so well with them. They were with us almost the entire day capturing every moment. Matt's creativity really shines during the wedding shoot. We would recommend him to absolutely everyone!

Sent on 09/26/2018

Nicole 路 Married on 08/11/2018

I knew as soon as I got engaged I wanted to use Matt as my photographer. We have several friends use him and he came highly recommended. We did an engagement session with him and it helped us become a little more comfortable behind the camera. Matt loves to share his cheesy jokes which made us feel relaxed and comfortable. On our wedding day Matt and his crew were amazing to work with. They found good spots to take photos and got all the shots I wanted. They made the day fun and enjoyable! My husband hated taking so many photos but Matt made it smooth and easy and even got him a drink to make him smile! I will choose Matt again for any future photo sessions!

Sent on 10/02/2018

Dustin 路 Married on 06/08/2018

I can鈥檛 say enough good things about Matt and how amazing he was. We knew from the second we met him he was the right person for our wedding...The engagement photos he took were AMAZING and he really takes the time to get to know you and who you are as a couple and individuals as well. He does everything to make you feel great about every aspect of the entire process no matter if it鈥檚 meeting with him down to the photo shoots. When it came to the wedding he becomes part of it, it鈥檚 not just someone there taking pictures he interacts with everyone and he is a very personable guy. Every one of our guests couldn鈥檛 stop talking about how great he was and we were so lucky to have him as our photographer. The pictures on his website speak for themselves but to have such an amazing person taking those pictures made it all worth it...I would give 10 stars if I could and if you have a chance to have him be your photographer I would not pass it up....it was a blast!!!!!!!

Sent on 06/10/2018

Niyati 路 Married on 05/26/2018

Matt and his team (Agnus and Maria) were literally the best people to work with. Indian weddings are multiple days (we had 2 days, 3 events) and are very big. Matt and his team were so respectful of our traditions and were so enthusiastic for every single event, probably more than we were! Their enthusiasm made us more excited and my parents literally said they felt like family by the end of the night. Matt is such a talented photographer with a great attitude that we know our pictures will be awesome. Many people asked me who my engagement shoot photographer was after seeing the quality of his work, and many more asked us after the wedding (despite not seeing his work at this point but purely based on attitude and work ethic). Abhi and I were so very pleased because Matt captures moments and is working non-stop to give us some cool quality photos. Would highly recommend him! Agnus was also so wonderful to work with and just kept everything light and fun in what could be a very stressful weekend!

Sent on 05/30/2018

Brianne 路 Married on 05/12/2018

Matt and his team are SUPER talented, and we are beyond thrilled with the photos and the whole experience. If you鈥檙e considering hiring Matt, DO IT! Matt genuinely cares about his clients and his work, and he produces nothing but excellent results. We live out of state, but Matt made the planning process stress-free for both engagement photos and the wedding day. He is very responsive, flexible and professional. We travelled to Indiana for our engagement photos and the weather ended up being terrible, but Matt was very flexible with rescheduling quickly so we didn鈥檛 have to make another trip to Indiana. The weather forecast for the wedding day in Indiana was storms and rain, so he helped identify offsite photo location options for rain or shine, which put our minds at ease. It stormed on our wedding day yet we had a window of opportunity to shoot photos outside and they turned out better than I ever would have imagined for a rainy wedding day! In fact, the pictures are perfect!! Not to mention, I am usually NOT comfortable in front of a camera, but this wasn鈥檛 the case! Matt and his team fit in like part of our family, and we had a total blast with them. Such great people to the core! I could go on and on! :)

Sent on 05/24/2018
  • Lisa Blake

Lisa 路 Married on 04/26/2018

Matt took our engagement photos in November 2017 in Chicago and was beyond wonderful. His eye for the perfect shot is out of this world. He was responsive, punctual, and creative. Not only do his stunning photos speak for themselves, but he was absolutely wonderful to spend the afternoon with. He's fun, kind and made us feel incredibly comfortable. We couldn't be happier with the beautiful pictures he captured of this exciting time of our life and would recommend Matt to anyone, and look forward to doing so in the future! I keep trying to come up with other things we can hire Matt to come take pictures of - we honestly loved him that much!

Sent on 11/28/2017

Melissa 路 Married on 03/10/2018

We has such a wonderful time working with Matt! Words can't express how creative, energetic, and easy to work with he is. We recommend him 110%! He was instantly part of the family and he captured A-M-A-Z-I-N-G moments for both our engagement session and our wedding day. Matt's personality and easy going demeanor made the experience fantastic :) Having him as our photographer was the best choice we made, and we're so excited to have such a wonderful collection of photos to look back on from out special day.

Sent on 04/10/2018

Grant 路 Married on 03/09/2018

Just WoW. Matt has a wonderful eye for photography. He brings a very high amount of energy to the entire experience. That is what i liked most about Matt. He kept people laughing and charged up the entire day. Very fun to work with. We did have the lighting assistant and an extra photographer with our package.

Sent on 03/19/2018

Catherine 路 Married on 01/27/2018

Matt was seriously the one thing we were not worried about the day of our wedding! He is an extremely talented photographer, a great guy, and we would highly recommend him to anyone looking for a wedding photographer, or any event really. The people he chose to assist him for both our engagement photos and our wedding day were so amazing, and the entire crew was a blast to work with. They made the day fun and flawless. Our families loved the energy Matt and team brought throughout the entire day!! We loved Matt鈥檚 creativity in both situations when we had crazy ideas and when we had absolutely no clue what we wanted to do. He is meticulous with every step of the process. It is clear that Matt knows what he is doing and the price point is perfectly aligned to his magnificent talents!

Sent on 02/09/2018

Rachel 路 Married on 11/25/2017

Matt was everything and more than what we expected! We have seen his work for years. It was my one "must have" as a bride. His work is jaw-dropping. From our pre-planning meeting to our last meeting the week of our wedding, he had everything covered. He has many location shoot ideas, a creative eye, and a personality that made everyone feel relaxed and comfortable. We cannot wait to see our wedding photos.

Sent on 12/07/2017

Amy 路 Married on 10/28/2017

Matt Bigelow was amazing to work with! Matt and his team first and foremost respected what we wanted to have done for the photographs. They had amazing ideas based on the wedding location for some tremendous shots. They spent all day with us and captured both formal and informal photographs.

Matt and his team also have an amazing ability to make taking photos for hours FUN and ENJOYABLE!!! My husband and his groomsmen also commented on how fun the afternoon was (not an easy job to pull them away from College football and enjoy being photographed), but they did it.

We would highly recommend Matt Bigelow for anyone wanting to have an amazing photography experience!

Sent on 10/29/2017

Vanavia 路 Married on 09/03/2017

Matt was the most amazing photographer! He was so warm and welcoming from the first day we met, and he made me and my entire bridal party feel completely comfortable! The shots he captured were breathtaking. I would recommend him to any bride in need of a photographer!

Sent on 09/06/2017