Mango Weddings & Events Reviews

Mango Weddings & Events 7
  • Natalie

Natalie Boehm · Married on 11/08/2018

Fantastic stress free experience

My husband and I engaged mango weddings to assist in our elopement to Tulum.
    We live in Australia; and despite the different time zones, the team at mango weddings were always responsive to emails.
    The vendors (photographer, videographer, hair and makeup and flowers) were all recommended by mango weddings and were excellent.
    On the day, our celebrant Paula made the day truly special and was authentic and genuine in her joy of our union. Fecundo and Nazar who were our videographer and photographer were so much fun to work with.
    Would highly recommend- even though ours was an elopement, we were made to feel like the only clients in the world.

Jennifer · Married on 09/22/2018

They are wonderful! I definitely recommend working with Mango Weddings & Events!

Sent on 05/31/2017

Mango Weddings & Events's reply:

Dear Jennifer, Thank you for taking your time for the review. We love to hear about your experience with us. We really appreciate it and hope to see you again! Kind regards, Anastasia & Ann
  • Indra

Indra · Married on 09/08/2018

Professionals till last detail

Ann and Anastasia were our best choice to ask to plan our destination wedding in Riviera Maya. Our wedding was really small, but everything went unreal smoothly. We chose legal ceremony, where paperwork should be filled and blood test should be done, but ladies organized it so well we had no any worries or pressure. We received our marriage certificate and apostil in Ireland via post. They organized everything- we had a perfect place for ceremony, great photographer, make-up artist and hairdresser and the bridal bouquet was a dream. These ladies are professionals and there are no doubts. If you don't know what do you want and what do you need- you will get an offers and only thing you need to do- to choose. Highly recommend Mango Weddings!

Mango Weddings & Events 12
    Mango Weddings & Events 13

David · Married on 09/01/2018

Mango weddings was awesome. Our day was perfect. They planned our wedding from start to finish. They are very responsive and knowledgeable about what you gotta do to have a great wedding. They will go out of there way too make sure you are happy. You can trust them to make your day special. We had all our friends and family fly over from Los Angeles to Playa del Carmen and everything went as planned. We decided to have our wedding outside of the resort and Mango Weddings helped us pick the perfect venue. They worked with us to help with all the vendors and get the best deals!!

Sent on 09/16/2018
    Mango Weddings & Events 14

Mango Weddings & Events's reply:

Thank you for kind word, Viri and David! We had a blast planning your wedding! You are such a fun group! We wish you the best of everything in your future as husband and wife!
  • O

Olu · Married on 08/31/2018

I’m so glad I we had MangoWeddings to help us plan our wedding in Cancun. We had never been to Cancun and had only seen photos but we knew we wanted a destination wedding there. From the first contact with Anastasia (via skype) to the very end of our beautiful wedding celebration, Anastasia and Anna were super helpful, organized, professional and always quick to respond. Everyone had such an amazing time at the wedding. Thank you Mango Weddings!

Mariel · Married on 05/05/2018

Anna & Anastasia were simply amazing.

We selected the Royalton Riviera Cancun for our wedding and starting planning directly with the hotel. All initial communications must be done with Canadian and our wedding would be transferred over to the Mexico wedding office about a month before. Of course, this frighten us but we tried to remind positive and wishful. But communication with the hotel began to lack and the hidden fees & mark-ups started to stack up. So we decided to save ourselves from the frustrations and hire a planner. The best decision ever!

Mango Weddings came highly recommended to us by AmorAmor Weddings. Anna & Anastasia are extremely professional. After my time working directly with the hotel, we appreciated Mango's quick response time to emails, proactive nature, and honesty. They were our eyes, ears and brains in Mexico.

We meet with Mango 3-days before the wedding to go over logistics and after seeing them live in action, we knew that we were in perfect hands. They execute the wedding weekend perfectly. They handled communication with the resort coordinators, hotel vendors, make-up artists, photographers and DJ for every event that took place. They even provide an amazing officiant script for the ceremony.

Our friends and family were also impressed with them. Our only regret is not hiring them from the beginning of our process. That said we would definitely recommend Mango Weddings to anyone planning a wedding in the Cancun/Riviera Maya area.

Sent on 06/22/2018

Mango Weddings & Events's reply:

Dear Mariel and Hasani! We appreciate you shared your experince with all our future brides! Mango Weddings team thank you a lot for letting us to be with you and your family on your wedding day and for being able to share with you your hapiness and love! May the love and happiness you felt on your wedding day shine through the years! Peace and love from the bottoms of our hearts. Anna & Anastasia.

Guillermo · Married on 04/21/2018

Mango Weddings & Events completely fulfills all your expectations (and then some) about what a wedding planner will do for you. We had a small destination wedding for about 25 people, and we made it happen thanks to Mango Weddings in less than 3 months with people coming from Washington DC, California and Argentina to the Mayan Riviera. They are super thorough and responsive. They keep you updated and informed throughout the whole process with budgets, pending decisions, lists, etc... All of the vendors they recommended were excellent (catering, cake, flowers, DJ, etc...). We just send them descriptions and photos of what we wanted and they made it happen at a reasonable price. We wholeheartedly and fully recommend Mango Weddings & Events for your wedding or event. Anna and Anastasia are the best!

Sent on 07/05/2018

Mango Weddings & Events's reply:

Thank you for your kind words Guillermo and Olivia! You were a joy to work with and it was a pleasure being part of your event! We hope to see you again soon for your vow renewal fiesta! Best wishes, Anna and Anastasia

V · Married on 03/24/2018

My husband and I just got married about 10 days ago, and we went with Mango Weddings & Events full planning service. In a few short words this dynamic duo demonstrate professionalism, flexibility, are detail-oriented, and at their core want you to have the wedding of your dreams.

We visited 1 year before the event to do food tastings, venue visits, and vendor meetings. All of it was coordinated ahead of time, and made us feel comfortable with having all this done for us from afar. Communication was always easy and timely.

The day of the wedding, Ana came by to check in on how things were going as my bridal party and I were getting ready. When I arrived to the venue, everything was what I had dreamed it to be. Details details details, these ladies nailed it. I would tell anyone considering a destination wedding in Mexico, to consider no one else but Mango Weddings & Events.

Sent on 04/03/2018
    Mango Weddings & Events 15
    Mango Weddings & Events 16
    Mango Weddings & Events 17
    Mango Weddings & Events 18
    Mango Weddings & Events 19
    Mango Weddings & Events 20

Mango Weddings & Events's reply:

Dear V, Thank you so much for your trust in our ability to make your vision come to life! We enjoyed the planning process with you immensely! Your wedding was absolutely stunning and unique! We wish the both of you a lifetime of happiness! A & A ~

Karolina · Married on 02/08/2018

Anna and Ana made having a destination wedding in Tulum so easy and stress free. We really didn't have to do anything but describe what we had in mind and send a few pictures, the rest was all done. When I needed or wanted recommendations, they were happy to provide them too. The canopy set up for us was beautiful and I was ABSOLUTELY in love with my bouquet. I provided just a few pictures for the flower color scheme and vibe and it was classy, gorgeous, and perfect. It was also very nice that Anna is a non-denominational minister so not having to find a separate officiant was also one less thing to think about. Anna's script was lovely and still allowed for us to write our own vows.

Haha, I have to say I was almost a little nervous because it seemed so easy to plan a wedding with Mango weddings. I thought there had to be a catch, or maybe it wouldn't turn out how I expected, but the truth is Anna and Ana just really get what you're picturing and they really did make it that easy to plan a beautiful ceremony! Definitely recommend, whether you're having a planned elopement or a more traditional wedding. The pictures I uploaded aren't even the professional photos!!! Couldn't have asked for a more special day!

Mango Weddings & Events 21
    Mango Weddings & Events 22
    Mango Weddings & Events 23
    Mango Weddings & Events 24
    Mango Weddings & Events 25
  • I

Ida · Married on 02/02/2018

This review is long overdue. Ana and Anastasia are outstanding wedding planning professionals. Initially, I thought I could plan the wedding, and run it... after all, I am a seasoned corporate planner with events who have hosted thousands. I was WRONG! My fiance (now husband) and I quickly learned that enjoying our wedding, and the days leading up to it heavily depended on keeping our sanity through the process. Hence, our road led to Ana & Anastasia. Through the pre-wedding planning, all of our questions were answered quickly and with clear and concise communication (sometimes vendors were tough to understand, even on Skype). Bringing them onboard made it much easier to loop in other local vendors for a destination wedding. They also helped to construct our vision impeccably, bringing in special musical entertainment and batucada dancers. Enthusiastic remarks from family and friends continue to pour in, exclaiming how amazing it all was and how it was a wedding that was truly memorable and well worth the travel. We couldn't have done it without this dynamic team!

Sent on 06/22/2018
    Mango Weddings & Events 26
    Mango Weddings & Events 27
    Mango Weddings & Events 28
    Mango Weddings & Events 29
    Mango Weddings & Events 30

Mango Weddings & Events's reply:

Thank you for your kind words, Ida! We loved working with you and we wish you both a lifetime of happiness!

Gareth · Married on 12/16/2017

We contracted Mango Weddings for our destination wedding in Merida in December last year. We couldn´t have had a more comprehensive and proactive wedding planner, they took a huge burden off our shoulders and had a consistent and proactive approach with us and our wedding vendors to ensure every part of our wedding day was plain sailing and no stone was left unturned. Even on the day of our wedding, we all noticed (our guests included) how endlessly Anna and Anastasia worked. I would personally recommend Mango weddings without hesitation to anyone. We can not thank you enough for your professional dedication to our wedding, and your friendly attention to us and our guests! A HUGE THANK YOU!

Ayvee · Married on 11/18/2017

Mango Weddings allowed me to share a sacred and beautiful elopement with my husband. After a larger wedding at home had to be cancelled due to a personal family tragedy, I was (thankfully) able to connect with Anastasia and Anna who took care of every detail for my elopement. From the private, breathtaking cenote location, the five star makeup and beauty treatment, to the high-end, specially crafted bouquet and flower crowns, Mango Weddings provided class, beauty, and attention to detail for my special day!

Kari · Married on 10/07/2017

Never have I encountered such speedy and professional service! Anastasia and Ana always had our best interest at heart and answered all of our questions. They emailed us back within the same day, were on board whenever we changed our minds, and always ALWAYS exhibited great customer service. I highly recommend their wedding planning services. Thank you ladies for all of your help!

Sent on 10/10/2017

Mango Weddings & Events's reply:

Dear Kari, Thank you for your positive comments! We are so glad to hear that you enjoyed your planning experience with us! We hope your next trip to Mexican Riviera Маya is just around the corner. Please let us if there is anything we can help you with. Kind regards, Mango Weddings & Events

Natalia · Married on 09/29/2017

We just came back from our breathtaking and absolutely amazing wedding in Mexico, at Akiin Beach Club (September 29/2017). My fiance and I knew that we want to do destination wedding and Mexico was our first and only choice. Even before I got my engagement ring I was looking at various wedding planning agencies and vendors. One of the first agencies that I found was Mango Weddings & Events located at Playa del Carmen. I had lots of time to research and make informed choice. I literally read everything I could find online about this agency. What amazed me that all those reviews where extremely positive! Brides where super happy with Mango's services and after all my research I had no doubt that I want to work only with them. We didn't even choose our hotel and wedding venue yet at that point! My first step was the wedding planning service and that was the smartest choice I made that set the tone for the whole event:) I contacted Anna Gramokovskaya, one of the 2 owners of Mango and was working with this amazing woman since Nov 2016 until our wedding on Sep 29,2017. There are no words to describe how GOOD her service was! I literally cannot count how many skype calls and whatsup msgs we exchanged during this year long wedding planning process. From day 1 when I contacted her till after the wedding, she spend the whole time I needed to plan my wedding. She was getting back to me sometimes within minutes to answer some random questions i had. Honestly I never thought that wedding planning can be so smooth and easy! On the day of the wedding Ana and her business partner Anastasia made our event flawless and super smooth! All my guests where amazed by their work! Mango are super easy to work with, have highest professional standards, have great vendors they work with and amazing taste/style in wedding decor. If you're planning a wedding in Mexico, Mango Weddings & Events are NUMBER 1 CHOICE!!!! Thank you so much Mango!!!

Natalia & Pavel

Nichole · Married on 09/26/2017

We really loved our wedding! Everything was planned exactly as we discussed by email. It was nice to just show up.

Sent on 10/03/2017

Mango Weddings & Events's reply:

Thank you very much! We are very glad you enjoyed your day with Mango Weddings. Kind regards, Anastasia & Anna

Mia · Married on 07/21/2017

Words will never be able to express how grateful I am for dearest Ann and Ana. I am still amazed by the services Mango Weddings provided! Even after my wedding, they are still helping me organize my wedding photos and providing exceptional service.

I am blown away how magical my wedding was and I owe it ALL to Ana and Ann!!!! From beginning to end! They helped me find the most beautiful location. We viewed many places. I felt like they were family. They treated me so well. I can't tell you how many emails I sent them throughout the entire process and they responded so swiftly each and every time.

They practically had to hold my hand through most of the process. Luckily they know the best vendors. I strongly recommend them to any bride wanting to get married in the Riviera Maya. I suggest you do the full planning package. I am a very indecisive person and they were able to help me with my concerns and waited for me to make each decision on seat arrangement, flowers, etc.

I will forever be thankful for Ana and Ann! They created the dream wedding for my husband and I. Everyone who attended told us that it was the best wedding they had ever been to. I’m sure people say that all the time but it really was the best wedding EVER :)

Tulum is magical and I really couldn’t have had my dream wedding without them!

Thank you Mango Weddings! Thank you forever!!!!!!

meina · Married on 06/03/2017

HIRE MANGO WEDDINGS NOW! If you want a stress free planning process, hiring Mango Weddings will be the single best decision you'll ever make. We would give Mango Weddings 10 starts if we could. Mango Weddings anticipated every need we had and took care of every detail to ensure that we had a stress free event. That way we could focus all of our attention on being with family and friends. Even our wedding guests were raving about how great Mango Weddings was and already asking when we'll do our vow renewals.

We are from Washington DC and wanted to plan a destination wedding for a rather large party (60 guests). We needed wedding planners that we could trust to help us make decisions from afar, planners that would keep us on budget and had a reasonable fee (!!), and planners that would always put us and our wedding guests first. From our very first phone call, Mango Weddings was extremely responsive, responsible, and reasonable. Anastasia took the time to understand what kind of wedding we wanted and helped us prioritize our desires. She was extremely commutative during the entire process and made sure to only recommend trusted vendors.

In addition to the wedding, Mango Weddings happily helped us plan a site visit, a Welcome Dinner and helped us secure tours for our wedding guests Just to give you an idea of the miracle workers these planners are, during our Welcome Dinner, my mom had inadvertently left her iphone in a taxi. I thought for sure we would never retrieve the phone, but somehow, they worked their magic and found the phone for us.

As for the wedding, it was beautiful, magnificent, and was better than what we could ever imagine. Our friends and family had so much fun, they dubbed it the "best wedding" they've ever been to. If there were any problems, we certainly didn't notice it because Mango Weddings resolved it before it ever got to us. Thank you Mango Weddings x100000 for being planners extraordinaire!

Sent on 10/20/2017

Mango Weddings & Events's reply:

Dear Meina and Gregg, We thank you very much for taking time to review your experience with Mango Weddings & Events. We appreciate a perfect rating you gave us, it will help other brides to make their wedding planner's choice. We really hope to ever see you again here, in beautiful Riviera Maya for your vow renewal. Kind regards, Anastasia & Anna

Christine · Married on 04/20/2017

Mango Weddings is the perfect fit for your upcoming wedding destination. My fiancé and I live in San Diego, CA so we wanted to utilize someone that lives in Playa del Carmen. Ana and Anastasia were both AMAZING!!! It all started with a skype interview to discuss the vision we have for our Wedding. It was an easy decision for us to go with them and that was only the beginning. My fiancé and I planned a trip to Playa del Carmen exactly 1-year prior to the Wedding, so we could get a feel for the weather, tour venues, taste food options (and cake options), etc.
    Ana & Anastasia were both awesome when it came to accommodating to our requests and showing us around beautiful Playa del Carmen. They took us one tours of several venues, to meet caterers and even to taste different cake bakers. After our trip, we had decisions to make and they continuously answered our questions and passed along links for music options, decorations, floor plan layouts; basically anything and everything you needed to finalize the last decisions. There has been no limit on the amount of emails or skype calls they are willing to have with us and have gone above and beyond to answer all our questions. I couldn’t imagine going through this process with any other wedding planners. They’re both so kind and genuine, plus they work very well together as a Team. We’re so excited for our wedding coming up in 2-months and it wouldn’t be the same without their help. I highly recommend their services to anyone that has an upcoming wedding in Playa del Carmen, whether it’s a destination wedding or a local wedding. 10 out of 10, for sure! We will provide an additional review once the wedding is complete!

Carolina · Married on 04/13/2017

Me and my fiancé decided to elope in the Riviera Maya. I was very stressed out because everything was very last minute and trying to plan something not physically being there is nerve-wracking. I was looking and looking online not sure what I was even looking for....then I stumbled upon the Mango Wedding and Events website. There, I found exactly what I didn't know I was looking for! I was hoping to find a simple but very meaningful and spiritual way to marry the love of my life. I learned about the Mayan and Cosmic ceremonies and decided that was perfect for us. I contacted Anna and Anastasia and the emails began. I am very detail oriented, very picky and ask so many questions. They answered every question and accommodated me on every request. The girls were very professional and responded quickly every time. After just a handful of weeks and countless of emails back and forth, I can say that, my wedding day, was the happiest day of my life so far. I am grateful for the work they put to make that day happen and for all their professional advise. Thank you so much girls!!! :)

Carlos · Married on 03/03/2017

i would advice that they should book them without a doubt , We live in Australia so it was quite challenging to organise a destination wedding from here, Anastacia was always there for me not matter time always helping me with ideas and giving me advice of any kind to make that day perfect i trusted her 100% with everything and she succeeded our expectations on the day of our wedding was there to surpervise and make sure everything was done as planned with all the vendors and it was lovely to have her as our celebrant to after getting close talking over the phone for months leading up to the wedding day , Anna also was the great help on that day always with a great actitude and smile , there are no words that would do justice to the impeccable work they put into this happy moment , we would be forever grateful to them for being such a great support from day one nothing seemed impossible for them as i was a very picky costumer they always found the way to deliver , so yes if you decide to get married in the riviera maya do not hesitate on contacting them i can tell you that your wedding will be better that you have ever dreamt .

Sent on 04/19/2017

Mango Weddings & Events's reply:

Dear Carlos and Robert! It was our pleasure being a part of your special day! We are so greateful for the confidence you had in us and we are happy to hear you were pleased! We hope to see you here for you future vow renewals years down the road! Best wishes and hugs! Anastasia and Anna

Caroline · Married on 02/27/2017

Words can't express how thankful I was to run across Ana and Ann with Mango Weddings & Events while searching for weddings in Mexico! It was truly the easiest experience dealing with these two wonderful ladies while we were miles apart. Our wedding was planned in a week and their ideas for our wedding location was perfect! I've never experienced such excellent customer service with a company anywhere and to think that it was all planned with such simplicity without ever meeting each other! From the first initial email conversation, to all the procedures needed for the ceremony to take place, it was a breeze. We married in a Cenote in the Riveria Maya and were blown away by the beauty of this hidden gem. The ceremony was beautiful and so sweet and the photographer really had the passion for his work and it showed. We couldn't have been happier about the whole day and how well everything flowed. It was how a wedding should be. We were happy, stress free and in true bliss. Oh happy day! I recommend Mango Weddings to anyone looking to get married in Mexico!

Aleksandra · Married on 02/01/2017

I found "Mango weddings& events" in instagram. And after contacting Anna for the first time i already knew she will be my wedding planner. Anna was replying to my emails very fast and explaining wedding details very clear. She is professional, she will help you to realize all your wedding ideas. You always can ask her for advice, she will help you with wedding photographer, makeup artist, hair stylist etc. My wedding ceremony went very smoothly, everything was perfect.
    I would like to say thank you to Anna and her team for organizing wedding of my dreams.
    I would definitely recommend "Mango weddings& events" to everybody!

Sent on 03/22/2017

Mango Weddings & Events's reply:

Thank you, Sasha, for your very kind words! It was an honor for Mango Weddings & Events to be a part of your one of the most important days in your life! We wish you, guys, long and full of joy married life and we are looking forward to see you here again for you vow renewal ceremony ;-) Kind regards,Anna

svetlana · Married on 01/07/2017

Anna and Anastasia helped us organizing our welcome reception event at the villa where we were staying, as well as our officiating our wedding ceremony in January 2017, at Akiin beach club in Tulum. By the time I stumbled across Mango Weddings & Events (MW&E) online, I already had a wedding planning contract signed with another wedding planner in the area, but I wasn't happy with her, as she was going way outside of our discussed budget and did not demonstrate any creativity or flexibility. The officiant company she worked with charged an arm and a leg for a simple ceremony (we were already legally married in our home country and only needed a symbolic ceremony), so I started looking for alternatives outside of what was offered by my wedding planner. MW&E's price was reasonable and as an added bonus they were multilingual! We ended up with a beautiful, heartfelt ceremony that everyone said they really liked.

Seeing how professional and flexible they were preparing the ceremony script, I decided to also hire MW&E to organize the welcome party that we held at the villa we were staying at 2 days prior to the big day. Once again, my wedding planner, offered outrageous quotation for this, and she lacked the flexibility of adjusting to our needs and preferences, following basically a cookie cutter approach and not willing to delineate from her original setup. Anna and Anastasia were extremely flexible, creative, and organized; they demonstrated initiative, listened to us, understood our vision, and catered to that instead of a preconceived idea or something they did before. We ended up with a fun and well managed event that included top notch mariachis, authentic taco cart, and bartender services, - all reasonably negotiated with local vendors and for a reasonable fee.

• Y

Yas · Married on 11/26/2016

I got married last year in Playa del Carmen and Mango Weddings did the most AMAZING job ever. I couldn't have asked for a better wedding planner. They made my destination wedding so easy to plan and took so much stress away from me. And most importantly, everything turned out even better than I expected. I should've done this earlier but thank you for everything you guys did for me.

Sent on 11/28/2017

Mango Weddings & Events's reply:

Dear Yas! It's so nice to hear from you again and we hope you have enjoyed your first year as a married couple! We loved working with you! Hugs!