Mango Weddings & Events Reviews

70 Reviews for Mango Weddings & Events

• Emma

Emma L. · Getting married on 05/02/2022

The most amazing team for our PERFECT DAY

Highly recommend! We are Australian and planned our wedding from Australia and had it in Tulum, Mexico. Ana and Anna were so helpful, kind and supportive. We had the wedding of our dreams and it's all thanks to them.

They helped connect us with VO evolution Makeup & Hair Wedding Artists, the amazing makeup team, and also the incredible photographer Debora Ducci from White Crown Photography. Their contacts and connections in the area are fab and they made the process so easy.

I always thought we would get married on the beach in Tulum but when I saw that with their help it was possible to get married at a cenote, it made the wedding even more perfect and significant for us. They again coordinated and chose the most gorgeous spot for us.

Last but not least, our amazing celebrant for the day Paula. She was so kind, caring and made the ceremony so special. She added in little touches on the day and really focused on us. It was so magical and I'll never forget it.

It's very daunting getting married in a different country and navigating the process but with this team, it's a breeze.

Mil Gracias for our perfect day! We would definitely recommend for any couple and we will be back for a vow renewal in the future.

Sent on 04/19/2020
  • Алексей

Алексей ?. · Married on 12/01/2020

Незабываемая свадьба на пляже для двоих!

Мы больше полугода планировали свою свадьбу и результат был волшебным. Особенно если учесть, что свадьба проходила в разгар пандемии, когда все планы могли просто по щелчку пальцев отмениться.

Мы с Ариной очень признательны MangoWeddings за организацию нашей свадьбы и рады, что остановили свой выбор именно на них!

Анна помогла нам с выбором фотографа, стилиста и места церемонии, всегда советовала лучшее для нас. А также учла все наши индивидуальные пожелания по декору, музыке и тексту церемонии. Подстраивалась под график нашего путешествия и бюджет, всегда шла на компромисс. Договорилась о хорошей скидке для нас у места проведения церемонии и фотографа. Да и вообще с ней было очень приятно общаться :)

У нас остались только счастливые воспоминания об этом дне!

Sent on 01/05/2021
  • Hedieh

Hedieh · Married on 11/21/2020

Dream team!

Anastasia and Anna are the ultimate wedding planning team duo! From answering my countless emails, texts and zooms overthe two years they made me feel that a destination wedding is possible. I felt that I was in good hands with these two! Anastasia always surprised me with how well she knew and understood what was looking for. I am beyond excited with how my wedding day turned out. It left nothing to be desired.

The team also helped me find an amazing rehearsal dinner space that really left the guests in awe. HANDS DOWN BEST PLANNERS! I come for a hospitality background and really appreciated working with the team.

Sent on 12/30/2020

Hedieh and Tyler!

Thank you so much for your trust in our ability to pull it through and for staying committed to your wedding date during these crazy times! We know it wasn't an easy decision to make! We are so thrilled that we were able to make your dream wedding a reality and we will miss working with you! We hope to see you here for a 10-year vow renewal and more! :-)

Anastasia and Anna~
  • Aundrea

Aundrea · Married on 08/15/2020

Such an amazing experience with Mango Weddings!!!!

Honestly if you are reading reviews considering hiring Mango Weddings and Events, just do it!!! Anastasia & Anna are the easiest most amazing people to work with. Any questions I had (which were a lot) were answered immediately, no delay whatsoever. I had an idea in my head on what I was looking for with my wedding, but just couldn't figure it out. I explained it to Anastasia over the phone and she had so many ideas that were just what I wanted. I planned my wedding from Atlanta, GA and with their help I was not worried one bit about any tiny detail being off. I wanted a coconut bar w/coco locos, they made it happen. I wanted a guitarist to play a certain song at one point they made it happen. They day of couldn't have went any smoother, everything was perfect. Thanks to Mango Weddings I wish I could relive that day over and over.

Sent on 08/25/2020

Mango Weddings & Events's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words, Aundrea! We were so happy that we were able to make this special day happen for you, during the current crazy times that we live in! Thank you for your confidence in us and we wish you the best of happiness! :-)

Anna & Anastasia~

Madeline B. · Married on 03/12/2020

My dream wedding, stress free planning

Working with Mango Weddings was nothing short of an great experience. Leading up to the wedding their recommendations were all in line with what I communicated and I felt totally comfortable planning from afar as I did not go to Tulum before my wedding. They handled all the communication with vendors and had them all confirmed quickly. I didn’t have any stresses or worries leading up to the big day. My wedding day was relaxing and all I could’ve dreamed of. When I arrived at the venue the decor and setup was above my expectations. Everything ran smoothly, honestly there was not one thing that was off. I was able just to enjoy the day and it all was amazing. I am so grateful I worked with Mango Weddings.

Sent on 07/15/2020

Dear Madeline,

Thank you so much for your kind words and your confidence in our ability to pull it off! We LOVED working with you! We wish you both a lifetime of happiness and hope to see you again sometime in the future in the lovely Tulum area!

Mango team!
  • Diana

Diana M. · Married on 02/16/2020

Full service / white glove treatment!

Anna and Anastasia are amazing to work with! They took all of the stress out of planning a destination wedding and coordinated all of our vendors and helped us select the best ones to pull off our dream wedding. In addition to that they helped us manage to our budget and paid attention to every detail to pull our day together. If you need a wedding planner in Tulum, you must use them! They are locally based in Playa Del Carmen, relationships with amazing venues, a Rolodex of trusted/reliable vendors to choose from, and are both fluent in Spanish - all of the above are must haves when looking for a planner to plan your destination wedding without the stress.

Sent on 06/25/2020

Meg · Married on 01/25/2020

Wonderful working with Mango!

We couldn't recommend Mango more highly! We worked with Anastasia and team for our wedding weekend in Riviera Maya, and she exceeded our expectations. Planning a wedding from afar, we wanted someone we could feel confident in, that had our best interests in mind, and knew the area and vendors. She efficiently narrowed down and helped us select vendors based on our vision for the wedding and budget, and helped us coordinate all the relationships – and we were impressed with each one of them, from DJ to photographer to flowers to rentals. She was able to take our vision based on conversations and Instagram photos and make it a beautiful reality. Anastasia was also just a pleasure to work with – attentive, easy to contact via email or WhatsApp, but not overbearing – we were able to very efficiently get through the decisions for our wedding in a site visit and a few calls. When we were unhappy with some of the food items from our site visit tasting, she went back for a tasting herself to make sure the dinner improved (and it got rave reviews from guests as a result!) Importantly, the day of the wedding, she was calm and made the bridal party feel calm as a result – we knew we were in good hands. Thank you, Anastasia!

Sent on 01/30/2020

Dear Megan,

Thank you so much for your kind words! I already miss working with you! :-) Thank you for your confidence in our ability to make your vision a reality and I am so happy to hear that you enjoyed the food and the party! It was my pleasure being part of your event and I can't wait to see the photos! I just loved loved the bridal party dresses and of course, yours as well! :-)

Best wishes on your new journey!
  • Leslie

Leslie D. · Married on 11/15/2019

Amazing experience - thank you Anna & Anastasia!

Highly recommend - I am an event planner myself so I have high expectations! I wanted to hire someone to help since we were planning our wedding in Tulum from Chicago, and I wanted someone i trusted to be able to help with all the planning from afar. The ladies were amazing from start to finish. Their pricing was very competitive and all of the vendors they recommended were great. They gave us multiple trusted vendor options at different price points so we were always comfortable with our budget. We thought we knew where we wanted to have the wedding and went down to visit. After getting to know us they suggested another venue and immediately took us took look at it - we fell in love and booked that day! I've planned company trips in Mexico before, so i know the response time can be lengthy, but the ladies at Mango were always incredibly responsive and if they weren't hearing back from a vendor, they would go onsite to talk to someone which i appreciated SO much. We got to know them so well that one of them ended up officiating our ceremony as well. They made planning super easy throughout the year prior, and were onsite all day and night day of to make sure everything was running smoothly, so i didn't have to worry about one detail (which is a first for me). Loved working with Mango and would do so again in a heartbeat!

Thank you both again!!
    Leslie & Tim

Sent on 12/30/2019

Mango Weddings & Events's reply:

Dear Leslie and Tim! Thank you so much for such a warm review! You were a joy to work with and it was our pleasure to help you bring your dream wedding vision to life! We wish you both a lifetime of happiness and we hope to see you in the future and have Margarita with you!

Jessicaq · Married on 11/09/2019

Destination weddings dreams do come true!

Destination weddings dreams do come true!
    Our destination wedding in Playa del Carmen turned out to be everything we dreamed of and more! There was an instant connection between us, I found out that Anastasia was from the greater Seattle area and that we both went to the same university! Planning a wedding from a different country definitely has its challenges, but Anastasia was very responsive via of open communication with email, messaging through WhatsApp, and Skype video chats. Mango Weddings does an amazing job at conceptualizing the vision that you have for you wedding and keeping you on track to stay within your budget. I always appreciated Anastasia’s honest opinion about certain vendors, whether we needed to include or forgo certain rental pieces, and remembering the little things that can easily be overlooked. My ceremony and reception was at an all outdoor venue and we knew heading into our wedding day that it was most likely going to rain during our ceremony. Anastasia worked closely with our venue to set up an amazing tent for our reception area and during the day of worked closely with all the other vendors to wait out the rain and finish setting up after the sun came out! Anastasia even went above and beyond with getting me in contact with our resort’s coordinator to help with guest rooms and our rehearsal dinner planning. Lastly, what really stood out to me is that a few weeks after the wedding, Anastasia hand delivered our thank you cards to each of our vendors. The list could go on and on about how great Anastasia and the Mango Weddings team is – professional, organized, hardworking, very friendly and kind! Our friends and family still reminisce about how amazing our wedding week and day is to this day.

Thank you for making our weddings dreams come true!

Jessica and Lu

Sent on 02/08/2020

Mango Weddings & Events's reply:

Dear Jessica and Lu! Thank you so much for such a warm review! You were a joy to work with and it was my pleasure to help you bring your dream wedding vision to life! We wish you both a lifetime of happiness and we hope to see you in the future for your vow renewal! :-)

-Anastasia

Jenny · Married on 09/19/2019

My dream wedding came true!

Incredible team. I’m so happy I picked them. Anna is amazing! She is really available and she was always ready to listen my ideas. I’m so grateful for her patience with me. Literally everything I wanted they did.

They not only helped me organize amazing wedding but also saved money. Sometimes as a brides we get way to overwhelmed and we need someone to put us down to earth.

Sent on 11/22/2019
  • Rocio

Rocio F. · Married on 07/06/2019

A dream wedding- come true!

I have so much love for the ladies of Mango who made my fairy tale come true! If it weren’t for them, I’m sure it wouldn’t have been possible.

I am thankful and sincerely recommend them. They are professional, trust worthy and responsive and so much more!!!!

I’d highly recommend Mango for any wedding planning. This is truly a gem of a company and the girls here are wonderful!

Sent on 11/20/2019
  • Julien

Julien W. · Married on 07/05/2019

Fantastic wedding day thanks to Mango!

We couldn’t hope for a better wedding! Destination weddings are known to be hard, but it was very easy with Mangos. They helped us find venues and organized trials for us. They recommended several vendors and confirmed with them everything we wanted. We are beyond happy with the quality of the vendors! On the day of, the coordination was incredible. That totally blew our minds. We didn’t have to worry about anything, and it all was so smooth; we just had to enjoy our wedding! All guests told us after the wedding how great Mangos was at coordinating! we highly recommend!

Sent on 08/12/2019

Dear Julien and Yi Lin,
    Thank you very much for sharing your experience with us and our future couples! It was a big pleasure for us to celebrate your love with all your friends and families ( such a great bunch of people ) and baby turtles at your wedding!
    May every day you share deepen and strengthen your love as you accompany one another to even happier older years. Congratulations and kind regards, Mango Team! xoxo
  • Shweta

Shweta · Married on 03/24/2019

Amazing Ceremony!

They did an amazing job as our officiants! We requested to hire them as our Persian officiants because we could not find any in Mexico! They worked with us and did all the research they needed to help us have a beautiful ceremony. I would recommend you to hire them for any wedding ceremony and now even a persian wedding! :) Their responsiveness and willingness to go out of their way to learn something new really helped make such a difference in our planning process. I was really amazed by their hard work to pull the ceremony off without any issues! Thank you so much! :)

Sent on 04/17/2019

Dear Shweta!

Thank you so much in your confidence in our ability to pull off your unique ceremony. We just love love love different cultures and traditions they carry and being part of your Persian ceremony was a dream come true to us! We wish you both a lifetime of happiness! :-)
  • X

Xylina · Married on 03/02/2019

Highly Recommended

Destination wedding planning can get overwhelming. Anna and Anastasia make that process super easy. I could not imagine throwing this event without them. They know the industry well and help you navigate vendors in the Cancun area. It was most helpful to have them on our side for day of execution. They will ensure all logistics are set so we could enjoy the day with our family and friends.

Sent on 07/30/2019

Dear Xylina and Gabriel,
    We thank you soooo much for your very kind words and sharing your experience with Mango Wedding Team.
    You guys are a superstar couple! The dances, the dresses, the fireworks, everything was as in a gangster movie :-)
    Your wedding day has come and gone, but may your love forever grow!
    Only best wishes to you, Gabriel and to all your family and friends who sorrounds you!
  • Kate

Kate B. · Married on 02/17/2019

5 Bagillion Stars!!!

Working with the Mango team was the best decision I made throughout the entire wedding planning process! There are no words to describe how incredible Anna & Anastasia are. They are detailed oriented, creative, professional and they served as a compass and friend through the entire planning process. Our wedding weekend went off without a single glitch (3 days of events with 100 people at each - I didn't even know it was possible for an event of that size to go so seamlessly!). They are incredibly timely with responses and go above and beyond to come up with ideas based on your personality and vision to make your wedding extra special while being very respectful of budget. They are the most honest, kind and amazing people I have ever worked with. So many of my guests commented on the amazing service and seamlessness of the whole weekend. Hire them!!

Sent on 02/21/2019

Mango Weddings & Events's reply:

Kate and Liam, we are so happy to have met you and working with you have been a true pleasure. You are the nicest and warmest group and we will miss you dearly! Please come back and visit for your vow renewal in the years to come! :-)

Hugs!

Anna and Anastasia

Ashley D. · Married on 01/26/2019

WOW! Blown Away!

I cannot say enough nice things about Anna and the team at Mango Weddings! My husband and I interviewed several wedding planner prior to choosing Mango Weddings and picked Mango Weddings due to their exceptional communication and organization displayed in our original discussions. We are SO happy we did! I had the pleasure of meeting Anna after our initial planning when I came down to Playa del Carmen to do a site visit in January 2020. She went above and beyond by picking me and my family up at our hotel and driving us to tour our venue, attend our tasting, and look at a few rehearsal dinner spots! Shortly thereafter, COVID restrictions resulted in us having to postpone our wedding to May 2021. Anna worked quickly and effectively to secure a new date for us at a time when several brides were looking to reschedule and getting a new date was competitive. When we ultimately decided to cancel our wedding, Anna was just as responsive and helpful in coordinating our vendors. I would HIGHLY suggest Mango Weddings to any bride - thank you for your exceptional work!

Sent on 01/10/2021

Mango Weddings & Events's reply:

Dear Ashley and Diego, thank you so much for your kind words. We really really hope to see you here again one day!
    Sending you big hugs! xoxo Anna

Jennifer A. · Married on 01/11/2019

Mango Weddings_ best wedding planners in Mexico~!

I cannot say enough about Mango Weddings and working with Anna / Anastasia. From the minute we started planning our wedding in Tulum, they went above and beyond my expectations. I started showing them inspirational photos and they took it from there. From suggesting venues, cake, flowers, decorations, photography, hair and makeup - they did it all, down to the last details. Anna was beyond amazing and super responsive to all of my questions, as many brides can relate to the last minute stresses that come with planning a wedding. In addition to the exceptional service Mango Weddings provided while planning the wedding, Anna and Anastasia were the absolute dream team the day of the wedding. From having to ride in Anna's car to the wedding venue because of bad traffic, to delivering the flower bouquets to the hotel room for pictures, to asking the bikini watchers from the beach to stay out of pictures - (laugh out loud). They were the absolute best. Anna made sure the wedding ceremony and reception flowed seamlessly with all of the itinerary events perfectly timed. My wedding with incredible, a life changing event and a lot of the credit goes to Mango Weddings. We could not have pulled off our dream destination celebration without Anna, Anastasia and Mango Weddings. Thank you from the bottom of our hearts. Brian and Jen Faseler

Sent on 01/16/2019

Mango Weddings & Events's reply:

Thank you for your kind words, Jen and Brian! You were a joy to work with and we are so happy to have had the opportunity to be a part of your big day. Many hugs from sunny Playa del Carmen!
  • Courtney

Courtney C. · Married on 01/03/2019

These ladies a FANTASTIC!!!

They deserve a perfect score for all of the hard work, amazing communication, attention to detail and overall service they provided for our entire wedding weekend! All 74 of our guests were so impressed and kept asking me "How were you able to plan this wedding from another country?!" And each time I replied, I couldn't have done it without Mango!!!! Thank you for the beautiful memories!

Sent on 05/08/2019
  • Natalie

Natalie B. · Married on 11/08/2018

Fantastic stress free experience

My husband and I engaged mango weddings to assist in our elopement to Tulum.
    We live in Australia; and despite the different time zones, the team at mango weddings were always responsive to emails.
    The vendors (photographer, videographer, hair and makeup and flowers) were all recommended by mango weddings and were excellent.
    On the day, our celebrant Paula made the day truly special and was authentic and genuine in her joy of our union. Fecundo and Nazar who were our videographer and photographer were so much fun to work with.
    Would highly recommend- even though ours was an elopement, we were made to feel like the only clients in the world.

Sent on 11/15/2018

Dear Natalie,

Thank you so much for your kind words, it was our pleasure to make your day a special one! We wish you both a lifetime of happiness!

Alina · Married on 11/03/2018

Amazing Team!! Definitely Recommend!

Anna and Anastasia were an amazing team to work with, they made our wedding ideas come to life. We had a LOT of requests, some not so easy, especially for Mexico, such as finding Russian food, but the girls made them all happen, which made for an unforgettable experience for us and our guests. All of the vendors that they recommended turned out awesome. We even randomly decided to visit from NY two weeks before the event and they were able to accommodate and show us the venue/ introduce us to the vendors. We could not be happier that we worked with Mango Weddings and had an unforgettable wedding! Thank you soo much girls!!

Sent on 06/05/2020

Mango Weddings & Events's reply:

Ohhhhh, what beautiful words! Dear Alina and Mark, thank you so much for your positive review, we are so happy about your great experience with Mango Weddings & events. We won't forget you ever and Anastasia and I are wishing you many many years of happy married life! We are looking forward to seeing three of you soon :-)
    xoxo

Jennifer · Married on 09/22/2018

They are wonderful! I definitely recommend working with Mango Weddings & Events!

Sent on 05/31/2017

Dear Jennifer,
    Thank you for taking your time for the review. We love to hear about your experience with us. We really appreciate it and hope to see you again!
    Kind regards, Anastasia & Ann
  • Indra

Indra · Married on 09/08/2018

Professionals till last detail

Ann and Anastasia were our best choice to ask to plan our destination wedding in Riviera Maya. Our wedding was really small, but everything went unreal smoothly. We chose legal ceremony, where paperwork should be filled and blood test should be done, but ladies organized it so well we had no any worries or pressure. We received our marriage certificate and apostil in Ireland via post. They organized everything- we had a perfect place for ceremony, great photographer, make-up artist and hairdresser and the bridal bouquet was a dream. These ladies are professionals and there are no doubts. If you don't know what do you want and what do you need- you will get an offers and only thing you need to do- to choose. Highly recommend Mango Weddings!

Sent on 10/30/2018

David · Married on 09/01/2018

Mango weddings was awesome. Our day was perfect. They planned our wedding from start to finish. They are very responsive and knowledgeable about what you gotta do to have a great wedding. They will go out of there way too make sure you are happy. You can trust them to make your day special. We had all our friends and family fly over from Los Angeles to Playa del Carmen and everything went as planned. We decided to have our wedding outside of the resort and Mango Weddings helped us pick the perfect venue. They worked with us to help with all the vendors and get the best deals!!

Sent on 09/16/2018

Mango Weddings & Events's reply:

Thank you for kind word, Viri and David! We had a blast planning your wedding! You are such a fun group! We wish you the best of everything in your future as husband and wife!
  • O

Olu · Married on 08/31/2018

I’m so glad I we had MangoWeddings to help us plan our wedding in Cancun. We had never been to Cancun and had only seen photos but we knew we wanted a destination wedding there. From the first contact with Anastasia (via skype) to the very end of our beautiful wedding celebration, Anastasia and Anna were super helpful, organized, professional and always quick to respond. Everyone had such an amazing time at the wedding. Thank you Mango Weddings!

Sent on 10/22/2018