Mango Weddings & Events Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

Nicole L. Married on 05/27/2022

LOVE the Mango Team!

The Mango team was amazing. They helped me with every step throughout my two year engagement. They were honest with me and helped me pick the best vendors in the area. I could not be more thankful to everyone who helped on the day of event but specifically Anna and Anastasia who answered ever single question even on the weekends!
    Demetra H. Married on 05/20/2022

Wonderful!

They did a beautiful event for us at Nizuc!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
  • Megan
    Megan C. Married on 05/07/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Incredible - absolutely recommend!

I would absolutely recommend Mango Weddings to anyone planning a wedding in the Riviera Maya! I am unbelievably grateful for their role in making our big day a reality - I truly don’t think we could have made it happen without Mango - specifically our planner Evelina.

One of the areas where Mango was most helpful was in narrowing down a venue based on our needs - specifically the possibility of 200 guests and a desire to have the reception go past midnight. We also decided to work with Mango for our welcome party and a farewell brunch.

My husband and I worked closely with Evelina through the entire planning process - selecting vendors, planning a visit to Cancun for site visits and food tastings etc. We knew when we met her in person for our planning visit that we had definitely made the right decision working with Mango Weddings - all of the vendors we met with were incredible and she organized the trip to maximize our time there. She was really helpful in prioritizing what was most important to us, quickly understanding our vision and brainstorming ways to implement it. When we were unsure about a quote provided by a prospective caterer (we felt it was a little pricey), Evelina identified a second vendor and worked with both providers to put together a quote that worked for our budget and then arranged tastings with both.

When it came to flowers and decor, all I had to do was make a Pinterest board of what I liked and Evelina made it happen.

In the month leading up to the wedding Evelina and I spoke almost every day about small details and random questions that I had. She was patient, supportive, calm, detail oriented and honest about her opinions related to what might work best. She also handled communication with our hotel and with vendors which really took a significant stress off of us as we got ready for the big day.

During the wedding weekend Evelina and the Mango team were truly incredible. They ensured all of the details were handled, kept everyone and the timeline on track and executed our vision for the day perfectly. While I got ready for the welcome dinner and wedding day Evelina had another member of her team, Olga, come and sit in my suite to help out. I wasn’t sure that this was needed but it truly made such a difference - she was able to coordinate with various people coming in and out to drop things off, ask questions etc. so I didn’t have to worry about anything.

When we saw the set-up for our ceremony and reception we were truly speechless - it was better than we even could have imagined. Our guests came up to us throughout the night to share how impressed they were with every aspect of the evening and the support offered by Mango. The flow of the evening was absolutely perfect and all of the vendors we worked with were amazing.

I cannot recommend Evelina and the Mango team enough!
  • Emma
    Emma L. Married on 05/02/2022

The most amazing team for our PERFECT DAY

Highly recommend! We are Australian and planned our wedding from Australia and had it in Tulum, Mexico. Ana and Anna were so helpful, kind and supportive. We had the wedding of our dreams and it's all thanks to them.

They helped connect us with VO evolution Makeup & Hair Wedding Artists, the amazing makeup team, and also the incredible photographer Debora Ducci from White Crown Photography. Their contacts and connections in the area are fab and they made the process so easy.

I always thought we would get married on the beach in Tulum but when I saw that with their help it was possible to get married at a cenote, it made the wedding even more perfect and significant for us. They again coordinated and chose the most gorgeous spot for us.

Last but not least, our amazing celebrant for the day Paula. She was so kind, caring and made the ceremony so special. She added in little touches on the day and really focused on us. It was so magical and I'll never forget it.

It's very daunting getting married in a different country and navigating the process but with this team, it's a breeze.

Mil Gracias for our perfect day! We would definitely recommend for any couple and we will be back for a vow renewal in the future.
    Alyson M. Married on 04/09/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

AMAZING experience, best wedding ever!

I can’t begin to express how wonderful our experience working with Anna at Mango Weddings was. She far exceeded any expectations we had in planning our wedding and we had the wedding of our dreams. She was attentive, organized, and on top of everything, making the planning process seamless. Anna quickly understood the vision for our wedding and more than delivered - she recommended the BEST vendors to us and helped bring everything together seamlessly. The wedding planning process was not nearly as stressful as we thought it would be, and it’s all due to Anna & her team’s hard work and guidance. If I could do it all over, I would work with Anna every time and I truly can’t recommend Mango weddings enough. We love you!!!
  • Kristen
    Kristen S. Married on 04/08/2022

Truly a DREAM come true ✨

Mango Weddings delivered a wedding day more perfect than I could have ever imagined. We met both Anna and Anastasia when we toured venues. We knew instantly that we made the right choice! They were so helpful in scheduling tours, providing recommendations, and were so honest about their experiences at each location. Anna took us on our tours in Tulum and I remember asking about different things I was imagining for our big day and Anna’s response was “anything is possible”. I LOVED that answer!

When it came to planning our wedding, we worked with Anna and I have nothing but amazing things to say about our experience. She's absolutely wonderful, and made our planning process so simple and stress-free. Here are a few of the many reasons why I loved working with Anna:

Anna is awesome! She always has an upbeat and positive attitude, and her enthusiasm and brightness came through in every email. She made the entire process an experience. She is kind, fun, and very funny.

She uses an incredibly helpful spreadsheet that she updated every time we made a decision or locked in a vendor. The document included everything we needed to know; timing, cost, budget, and all the little details. Anna stayed on top of the budget and always gave her honest opinion about a quote. She did everything to make sure we got the best for our budget & she 100% delivered.

She recommends the best vendors! We were beyond pleased with every vendor we choose. Together our wedding day team created a vision beyond what I asked for. I cannot tell you how many compliments we received on our wedding. We had multiple guest tell us it was the best wedding they had ever been to. Anna created not only the BEST party but an experience for us and our guests. Our reception was more than dinner and dancing, of course you could find guest out on the dance floor, but also at the cigar rolling station, chatting & laughing at the lounge area, enjoying a fine glass at the Neat Bar, and/or enjoying the delicious tacos & churros at the late night snack bar. Anna went the extra mile to make sure we had endless options and yes- “anything was possible”

I am so beyond appreciative of Anna and Mango Weddings. I could not recommend them more!

xoxo, the Smiths
    Nataly L. Married on 02/11/2022

Best wedding planning duo in Playa del Carmen,MX

Where do I begin… Mango weddings is the absolute best dynamic duo in the wedding planning business. They elevated my wedding in so many levels. They made not only the entire process feel so seamless during a global pandemic but they also took away all my stress on the day of the wedding. They work with the absolute best vendors in Mexico, so you are guaranteed a beautiful wedding when mango weddings is planning your big day! I can’t recommend mango weddings enough! Their energy is the absolute best vibe!
    Michelle K. Married on 12/19/2021

The best!!!

I cannot say enough good things about Anastasia at Mango Weddings. I am an extremely type A person and was worried about planning my wedding in another country during a pandemic. Anastasia was my life saver. She was super professional, easy to work with, and on top of everything the entire year prior to my wedding. She executed everything and made the event perfect. The hotel we used was pretty difficult to work with and there is just no way everything would have happened so wonderfully without her. Anastasia thank you so much for helping us plan the best wedding!!!

Mango Weddings & Events's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words, Michelle! We miss you already! I am so happy that in the end, everything worked out and you were able to enjoy your big day! Hugs!
  • Ally
    Ally F. Married on 12/14/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Wonderful Experience, very happy couple!

We had a wonderful experience with Mango Weddings and events. Our daughter decided to elope in Mexico and we only had 3 weeks to make her dreams come true. From beginning to end we where taken care of, everyone we meet with was sweet and caring, everything ran very smoothly and her bouquet and arch where breathtaking! Now we wait from the pictures and video, which I’m sure will also be incredible.

Mango Weddings & Events's reply:

Thank you so much for trusting us with such an important event in your daughter's life, Ally! We wish her a long and happy marriage and hope to see her and you here in the future for a lovely vow renewal ceremony! :-) Best wishes!
    Mango team ~
  • Niki
    Niki Married on 10/23/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Dream Wedding Brought To Life!

Anastasia and her partner, Anna, went above and beyond our expectations to give us the most magical wedding weekend! I am completely blown away by the professionalism, attention to detail, and effort that was put into planning our wedding. Going into a destination wedding, I felt like there was a lot out of our control and was prepared for a lot of compromising but Anastasia made everything so easy and attainable. You can tell she has been in the industry for so long because her experience shows in her work. I absolutely loved working with them and highly recommend to anyone considering a wedding in Quintana Roo area!

Mango Weddings & Events's reply:

Thank you so much Niki for your kind words! I enjoyed working with such a talented artist like yourself and am so happy that you were pleased with how everything turned out! Wishing you both a long and happy marriage!

Anastasia~
    Sophie Married on 08/11/2021

Amazing and memorable

Anna from Mango Weddings was very professional and responsive. She put my worries at ease by reassuring me that everything will be running smoothly. I did not have to worry about anything. The vendors she suggested for our decoration, florals, and reception venue made my dream elopement come true! She and her vendors were able to execute my vision flawlessly! I would recommend anyone who is looking for a planner to hire Mango Weddings because there aren’t enough words to describe how amazing their work is! Thank you Anna!

Mango Weddings & Events's reply:

Sophie, thank you so much for your kind words! You guys were such sweethearts I will miss you dearly! Please keep in touch next time you are in Tulum and we hope to see you for your vow renewal 10 years from now! Hugs! Anna~
    P.S. Can't wait to see the pictures!
    Lauren E. Married on 04/24/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

BEST TEAM to make your wedding perfect

Anastasia and the Mango team were amazing to work with! I began planning my wedding early 2019 and had to postpone twice due to COVID. Anastasia worked with me diligently through each date change, made sure my vendors could switch, and immediately had back up vendors for those who were unavailable. Anastasia even helped us with finding back up venues on multiple occasions because we were not sure if we’d be able to have the event as planned at our resort. Anastasia is extremely responsible to emails and WhatsApp messages, was always willing to jump on a video call, and was in constant communication with my resort coordinators (we had three through the postponements!). She also attended our tasting and venue walk, met us a week before the event to go over final payments, and came to help with our rehearsal walk through. Day off, Anastasia made sure the venue was perfect and set up exactly how I had envisioned, while Ana was by my side all day handling flowers, cell phones, and making sure the bridal party was where they needed to be on time. Everything went perfect thanks to this amazing team! I’ll be forever grateful for their hard work and kindness! Thank you to the Mango team!!!!

Dear Lauren and Landon!

Thank you so much for your kind words! We are so happy to have had the opportunity to be a part of your event and to see you persevere through several date changes! We wish you a lifetime of happiness! :-)

Hugs!

The Mango Team~
  • Brittany
    Brittany B. Married on 04/23/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Speechless, blown away & found a friend for life

3 months since our wedding and I am still simply speechless. When we look back on our wedding, we aren’t just reflecting on how incredible the day was entirely, but how Mango made it happen. I wish I could describe day to day interactions with our main coordinator, Anna, and how amazing she was but I’d be writing a review as long as a book. People always ask how I found Anna but I’m pretty positive that Anna found me - and this felt like finding a soulmate.

The second I got engaged in 2019 and knew we wanted a destination wedding, all of my friends + family gave the same feedback: “you’re such a planner with the best eye, a destination wedding is perfect for you, you’re going to kill the entire planning process!” I agreed. We found the most perfect venue for us (without a site visit) and I reached out to the venue to get their available dates in 2020. After numerous follow ups, it was 3 months since my original e-mail and we still did not have a date set. I was a member of the Cancun Brides group on Facebook, and I wrote a desperate post asking if any other brides had experience with this venue being unresponsive.

Enter Anna. She saw my post and messaged me that she’d be happy to help get info from our venue about their available dates. Less than 48 hours later, I received an e-mail from Mango’s team listing every single date available in 2020. It was at that moment I knew I am not the planner I thought I was…. I could never do this on my own. We signed a contract with Mango Weddings immediately, and it was the best investment we could’ve ever made.

We did need to postpone to 2021 due to Covid and when I tell you I did not have to lift a finger to make the new date happen, Anna & her team did it all. I felt like I woke up one morning & everything was all set. Unfortunately I lost my father 2 months before the postponed wedding date & although we contemplated postponing a second time, there wasn’t an ounce of pressure from Mango to keep the 2nd wedding date.

We had 50 guests and not one of them failed to notice how incredible + hardworking Anna and her team were. My brother-in-law gave Anna a shoutout in his speech which resulted in the ENTIRE wedding chanting Anna’s name. THAT’S HOW AMAZING SHE IS.

Anna & I had so many wedding talks that escalated into real life, funny conversations & off-topic vent sessions as if we’ve known each other for years. Each interaction felt like I was the only bride she was working with. Anna went from being a stranger, to being our wedding planner, then quickly became a friend that turned into family.

We thank Mango Weddings from the bottom of our newly married hearts. My only regret is not getting a photo with them. Anna, you are adored and will remain such a huge part of our lives and friend for life! THANK YOU!

Mango Weddings & Events's reply:

Brittany. No, Dear Brittany and Nico, this is the first time we have received that detailed review. We thank you so much for taking your time and sharing your experience with Mango Weddings. It is priceless for us! We were very happy to meet you and Nico and to get to know each other. Thank you for giving us a chance to be with you, to meet your friends and family, to share this celebration, and to have fun together!
    We love you to Tulum and back and even more.
    Your Mango Team
    xoxo
  • Harleigh
    Harleigh R. Married on 03/05/2021

Cant recommend Anna enough

Anna is the absolute best! She gives great recommendations for vendors and plenty to choose from based on your taste! She is super easy to communicate with and always replies in a timely manner. She is also great at making sure to keep the price around your budget and help cut cost where necessary. Anything you have come to mind she can make happen. She is also super helpful on your actual wedding day, I didn't have anything to stress over because I knew she was taking care of everything and making sure my day was just as I imagine. My husband and I cant recommend her enough, she was amazing!!!

Dear Harleigh,
    Not sure where to start. But I'll be short. Your union with Stephen is something that not everyone gets in their lives. Love each other, respect, continue to laugh, have loads of fun ( as you always do ) and come back for your ten years vow renewal! It was a great pleasure to plan your wedding together with you. Take care of each other!
    Anna,
    xoxox
  • Halle
    Halle Married on 12/31/2020

Easy experience

Anastasia was very communicative and always answered quickly! She was very knowledgeable on vendors and helped bring out the vibe I wanted for my wedding.
  • Cerida
    Cerida B. Married on 12/26/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Wonderful, fabulous, professional a true gem 💎

I worked with Anna from Mango Weddings and I am utterly grateful I was passed on to her from another planner I had initially hired. Anna is a true rare gem I changed from a Mayan elopement to resort wedding and then AGAIN to private jungle venue in Tulum PLUS the Mayan ceremony less than a week apart. Anna was with me every step of the way I had zero help in planning my wedding all I had was her. She was a mom to me when I needed her to be, a planner, and a dear friend. I feel like the million thank you's I gave her isn't enough to show my appreciation. I could have never pulled off my wedding NEVER without her she found my vendors my venue that was unique and intimate just perfect size for my small wedding of 28 people. Anna can do it all she's a mother herself, runs a business with her partner, a wife, she officiates weddings AND speaks 3 languages!! She is a total bad ass I feel honored to have met her and even more honored she planned not one but TWO weddings. Anna I said it so many times you're probably sick of the words but THANK YOU!!!!!! Everyone please believe me hire Mango Weddings they have my highest strongest recommendation and I am one PICKY bride 😍

Mango Weddings & Events's reply:

Jesus Christ, Cerida :-) We haven't expected to get a review so fast! This is priceless. Thank you SOOOOO much for sharing your experience with Mango Weddings & Events! We already agreed to meet next time you come to Playa del Carmen for Margarita and ceviche, LOL.
    I am looking forward to seeing you again, and I am soooo pleased to receive such a kind review. Thank you, Cerida, from the bottom of my heart!
    Kind regards, Anna and all Mango Team.
  • Алексей
    Алексей ?. Married on 12/01/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Незабываемая свадьба на пляже для двоих!

Мы больше полугода планировали свою свадьбу и результат был волшебным. Особенно если учесть, что свадьба проходила в разгар пандемии, когда все планы могли просто по щелчку пальцев отмениться.

Мы с Ариной очень признательны MangoWeddings за организацию нашей свадьбы и рады, что остановили свой выбор именно на них!

Анна помогла нам с выбором фотографа, стилиста и места церемонии, всегда советовала лучшее для нас. А также учла все наши индивидуальные пожелания по декору, музыке и тексту церемонии. Подстраивалась под график нашего путешествия и бюджет, всегда шла на компромисс. Договорилась о хорошей скидке для нас у места проведения церемонии и фотографа. Да и вообще с ней было очень приятно общаться :)

У нас остались только счастливые воспоминания об этом дне!
  • Hedieh
    Hedieh Married on 11/21/2020

Dream team!

Anastasia and Anna are the ultimate wedding planning team duo! From answering my countless emails, texts and zooms overthe two years they made me feel that a destination wedding is possible. I felt that I was in good hands with these two! Anastasia always surprised me with how well she knew and understood what was looking for. I am beyond excited with how my wedding day turned out. It left nothing to be desired.

The team also helped me find an amazing rehearsal dinner space that really left the guests in awe. HANDS DOWN BEST PLANNERS! I come for a hospitality background and really appreciated working with the team.

Hedieh and Tyler!

Thank you so much for your trust in our ability to pull it through and for staying committed to your wedding date during these crazy times! We know it wasn't an easy decision to make! We are so thrilled that we were able to make your dream wedding a reality and we will miss working with you! We hope to see you here for a 10-year vow renewal and more! :-)

Anastasia and Anna~
  • Aundrea
    Aundrea Married on 08/15/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Such an amazing experience with Mango Weddings!!!!

Honestly if you are reading reviews considering hiring Mango Weddings and Events, just do it!!! Anastasia & Anna are the easiest most amazing people to work with. Any questions I had (which were a lot) were answered immediately, no delay whatsoever. I had an idea in my head on what I was looking for with my wedding, but just couldn't figure it out. I explained it to Anastasia over the phone and she had so many ideas that were just what I wanted. I planned my wedding from Atlanta, GA and with their help I was not worried one bit about any tiny detail being off. I wanted a coconut bar w/coco locos, they made it happen. I wanted a guitarist to play a certain song at one point they made it happen. They day of couldn't have went any smoother, everything was perfect. Thanks to Mango Weddings I wish I could relive that day over and over.

Mango Weddings & Events's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words, Aundrea! We were so happy that we were able to make this special day happen for you, during the current crazy times that we live in! Thank you for your confidence in us and we wish you the best of happiness! :-)

Anna & Anastasia~
  • Scott
    Scott G. Married on 08/07/2020

Exceptional Service!

Working with Mango Weddings & Events to help us plan our destination wedding in Playa del Carmen was one of the best decisions we made! Due to the pandemic, our wedding had to be rescheduled two times after the original 2020 date was set. While not ideal whatsoever, Mango made the process so much smoother than if we were on our own. Anastasia was very responsive, easy to communicate with, organized, and had many vendor/ hotel connections in the area. All of the recommended vendors were super great to work with and helped make our big day extra special. Highly highly recommended! Thank you again so much for making our wedding day beyond amazing! -Scott & Nina

Mango Weddings & Events's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words, Scott and Nina! We loved working with you and we wish you a lifetime of happiness! Hugs!
    Madeline B. Married on 03/12/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

My dream wedding, stress free planning

Working with Mango Weddings was nothing short of an great experience. Leading up to the wedding their recommendations were all in line with what I communicated and I felt totally comfortable planning from afar as I did not go to Tulum before my wedding. They handled all the communication with vendors and had them all confirmed quickly. I didn’t have any stresses or worries leading up to the big day. My wedding day was relaxing and all I could’ve dreamed of. When I arrived at the venue the decor and setup was above my expectations. Everything ran smoothly, honestly there was not one thing that was off. I was able just to enjoy the day and it all was amazing. I am so grateful I worked with Mango Weddings.

Dear Madeline,

Thank you so much for your kind words and your confidence in our ability to pull it off! We LOVED working with you! We wish you both a lifetime of happiness and hope to see you again sometime in the future in the lovely Tulum area!

Mango team!
  • Leena
    Leena H. Married on 03/07/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

AMAZING team to work with!

Anastasia and Anna are the ultimate wedding planning team duo! My husband and I had several calls with different wedding planners and wanted to feel confident in our choice as we were trying to plan a Tulum wedding from the US. The second we spoke with Anastasia, we knew Mango was who we had to work with. They are incredible in every way - very responsive, always available, they listen to what you want but know what is realistic and what is not, and they went the absolute extra mile for us and on our wedding day. Anastasia and Anna helped us in finding a venue, rehearsal spot and day after brunch location. They were always there with us during tastings and really made our dreams come true for our wedding weekend. I can not imagine our ceremony and reception going as perfect or as smoothly with any other team! Anastasia and Anna were able to turn our ceremony spot into the most magical dance area while our guests ate dinner and we could not believe how present and involved they both were on the day of, starting from the morning to the end of the night. A huge THANK YOU to the Mango team as we truly feel lucky to have gotten to work with such down to earth, kindhearted people. YOU TWO ARE THE BEST OF THE BEST!

Mango Weddings & Events's reply:

Leena and Nima! Thank you so much for such a lovely review, we miss you guys already! We both enjoyed working with you along the way and are so happy for you two! Wishing you a lifetime of happiness!

Anna and Anastasia~
  • Diana
    Diana M. Married on 02/16/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Full service / white glove treatment!

Anna and Anastasia are amazing to work with! They took all of the stress out of planning a destination wedding and coordinated all of our vendors and helped us select the best ones to pull off our dream wedding. In addition to that they helped us manage to our budget and paid attention to every detail to pull our day together. If you need a wedding planner in Tulum, you must use them! They are locally based in Playa Del Carmen, relationships with amazing venues, a Rolodex of trusted/reliable vendors to choose from, and are both fluent in Spanish - all of the above are must haves when looking for a planner to plan your destination wedding without the stress.
    Meg Married on 01/25/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Wonderful working with Mango!

We couldn't recommend Mango more highly! We worked with Anastasia and team for our wedding weekend in Riviera Maya, and she exceeded our expectations. Planning a wedding from afar, we wanted someone we could feel confident in, that had our best interests in mind, and knew the area and vendors. She efficiently narrowed down and helped us select vendors based on our vision for the wedding and budget, and helped us coordinate all the relationships – and we were impressed with each one of them, from DJ to photographer to flowers to rentals. She was able to take our vision based on conversations and Instagram photos and make it a beautiful reality. Anastasia was also just a pleasure to work with – attentive, easy to contact via email or WhatsApp, but not overbearing – we were able to very efficiently get through the decisions for our wedding in a site visit and a few calls. When we were unhappy with some of the food items from our site visit tasting, she went back for a tasting herself to make sure the dinner improved (and it got rave reviews from guests as a result!) Importantly, the day of the wedding, she was calm and made the bridal party feel calm as a result – we knew we were in good hands. Thank you, Anastasia!

Dear Megan,

Thank you so much for your kind words! I already miss working with you! :-) Thank you for your confidence in our ability to make your vision a reality and I am so happy to hear that you enjoyed the food and the party! It was my pleasure being part of your event and I can't wait to see the photos! I just loved loved the bridal party dresses and of course, yours as well! :-)

Best wishes on your new journey!
illustration stars