Just Book It Travel Destination Weddings

Cancun, MX View map Visit website

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

If you’re looking for a destination wedding or honeymoon, Just Book It Travel, based in Atlanta, Georgia, can help you with the entire process. With years of experience and a wide list of resorts and agencies, they use their expertise to assist couples in planning their dream adventure. If you want to escape the stress of a traditional wedding or just want to celebrate in the summer sun, this agency can help get you there.

Just Book It Travel offers couples the opportunity to let this agency handle every facet of their destination wedding. They can book venues, caterers, photographers, and even help you choose a destination if required. They can also manage the travel for your entire group, letting you all relax and enjoy the whole vacation together. Couples will also receive access to a custom website, allowing them to update guests on wedding plans and events. They specialize in offering trips to Mexico, Jamaica, and the Dominican Republic, but also have experience in other locations across the globe.

• Black-owned
  • Woman-owned

What types of travel do you specialize in?

Destination Weddings

What destinations do you specialize in?

Caribbean
Dominican Republic
Mexico

What travel services do you provide?

Travel Insurance
illustration question

Do you have additional questions?

Message vendor

• Gia
    Gia B. Getting married on 01/02/2023

The Best International Wedding Planner

Just Book It Travel their team truly are the best! They really are the dream team and we couldn’t be happier. Shonte was always very patient, responsive, and are in the know with the most current and fabulous trends for international travel. We absolutely recommend them without hesitation. They were absolutely amazing!!! So professional and helpful. They really helped me organize my wedding to Mexico. If you’re looking for a wedding planner, here you have a team of them! We thought that we could take care of everything all by ourselves but we were wrong. Thank god we met the best wedding and travel coordinator, Shonte. She found the perfect place for our ceremony (on the beach side), local photographer Santi and helped our magical weekend wedding dreams come true from start to finish. Being out of the country and having them in charge had a great outcome. I will definitely be using them for all my future events.
  • Pamela
    Pamela O. Married on 06/25/2022

Best of the best!

Absolutely love the whole experience from start to finish! Shonte and her team are just beyond anything I imagine, they were there the whole time no matter the time they would always respond, made me feel comfortable, made all my headaches go away, anything I asked they had an answer to and if they didn’t they would find one. She even answered while being in her maternity leave!! Love you shonte and like I said, I can never repay you and your team. Claudia the event planner is also beyond this world, she really took everything I said and turned it into a fairy tale they made all my dreams come true! I can go on and on, but I recommend this company 100% and just know you’re in good hands when planning any event out the country
    Meggie G. Married on 05/07/2022

Highly Recommend !!

The minute we had our call with with Shonte and her team we knew we wanted to work with them. Considering she had a destination herself -she's been there done that! She definitely made destination wedding planning a whole lot easier. Shonte and her team have the answers to all of your questions. Just Book It Travel is ON TOP OF IT. Knowledgeable and very responsive. They are truly the most hard working team. The team also made sure to follow up with us before, during and after travel to make sure everything went smoothly. You cannot go wrong with them :)
  • illustration stars

Did the reviews win you over?

Message vendor

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

Cancun Cancun, MX, 0000Z
Location of (Just Book It Travel Destination Weddings)
Metro Atlanta, GA, 30340