Cancun, Cancun, MX MX 0000Z Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 33

About Santiago Gabay Photography

I love to have the chance of preserving your special moments forever and even better when those moments have stories to tell. Weddings became the central focus in my photography and my wish is to be able to transmit in my photos what my eyes capture every minute.

I follow a photo journalistic style and I think that capturing the right moment or feeling at the exact time is priceless. If you ask me I would tell you that 20% of what you pay for your service is to cover the materials expenses (camera, lenses, flashes, etc) and the other 80% that you pay is for the ability to predict a situation, to study the moment and to go no matter what for that unique shot that is gonna steal a smile or a tear from you over and over for your lifetime !

For more information you can contact me at info@santiagogabay.com

Thanks !!

Santiago Gabay Photography 5
Santiago Gabay Photography 6
Santiago Gabay Photography 7

Allison Wittig · Married on 12/12/2018

Fantastic, timely, reliable and friendly photographer!

Santi and his additional photographer were fantastic! They went above and beyond to capture our day. We got married at Dreams Playa Mujeres. He was easy to communicate with via email before the day and arrived on time, maybe even slightly ahead of schedule! He was familiar with the hotel and picked perfect places to capture my dress, and our first look. He knew private areas for us to have moments and paid very close attention to people walking past to make sure they weren't captured in our photos. He communicated with our wedding planner and made all the transitions to getting ready pictures - to first look - to ceremony easy for me. I had no worries! He worked perfectly with the sun going down and noticed when we were struggling with the sun in our eyes and moved us to a better spot. He watched for shadowing as well. He really captured the spirit of our guest and us as a couple. He bonded with our guest and everyone raved about how great Santi was! He felt like a friend by the end of the night. We hope to use him again for a more family photos :)

Santiago Gabay Photography 18
    Santiago Gabay Photography 19
    Santiago Gabay Photography 20
    Santiago Gabay Photography 21
  • Francesca

Francesca Glover · Married on 09/13/2018

Cancun wedding

We used Santiago and his partner Isidro Corona to capture our wedding day.

We have not long returned home from our wedding in Cancun and it had taken around 4-5 weeks to receive all of our photos of our wedding!
    We absolutely love all the photos - they are incredible!! You have serious talent and we were so excited to see them all and re-live what was the best day of our lives. We are over the moon with them.
    Thank you for going above and beyond on our wedding day. You both were so relaxed, fun and friendly, making us feel very comfortable posing for photos! It was such a laugh and pleasure to work with you. We LOVE the horse and carriage shots and of course the veil photos looks amazing! We really appreciate the time and energy you put in from getting ready to the ceremony to the reception you both captured some great dancing shots as well as us all necking back tequila shot!
    We are so pleased with our photos - you both have an incredible eye for a great shot! I will definitely recommend you to any bride getting married in Cancun.
    We will definitely use again in the future when we head back to Cancun hopefully to capture a new chapter in our lives! Thank you again x

Santiago Gabay Photography 22
    Santiago Gabay Photography 23
    Santiago Gabay Photography 24
    Santiago Gabay Photography 25
    Santiago Gabay Photography 26
    Santiago Gabay Photography 27

Santiago Gabay Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 600.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Slideshow, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Trash The Dress
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files