59 Reviews

About Santiago Gabay Photography

Forget about me, don't look at the camera and enjoy your big day ! I'll document everything for you.

I love to have the chance of preserving your special moments forever and even better when those moments have stories to tell. Weddings became the central focus in my photography and my wish is to be able to transmit in my photos what my eyes capture every minute.

I follow a photo journalistic style and I think that capturing the right moment or feeling at the exact time is priceless. If you ask me I would tell you that 20% of what you pay for your service is to cover the materials expenses (camera, lenses, flashes, etc) and the other 80% that you pay is for the ability to predict a situation, to study the moment and to go no matter what for that unique shot that is gonna steal a smile or a tear from you over and over for your lifetime !

For more information you can contact me at info@santiagogabay.com

Thanks !!

Categories: Wedding Photographer

Regions serviced: Eastern Mexico

Follow Santiago Gabay Photography on

59 Reviews for Santiago Gabay Photography

out of 5.0
User Photos
todo alt text
todo alt text
todo alt text
Filter reviews by services used:
All Reviews
Digital Files (23)
Albums (12)
High-Res Images (11)
One Event/Day (11)
Trash The Dress (8)
Second Shooter (4)
Engagement Shoot (3)
Sort by:


Santiago was great! We found him on yelp! Communication was easy and he helped us to feel very comfortable. It was a very hot day and we had to take a couple of breaks to freshen up and he was very patient and didn't rush us! Our photos were processed very quickly and look amazing! Thank you so much!

Photo of Santiago Gabay Photography in Cancun,
Photo of Santiago Gabay Photography in Cancun,
Profile Picture marisa, 9/12/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We hired Santi for our wedding at Secrets Playa Mujeres and we cannot express how happy and satisfied we are with our photos! He was a pleasure to work with and by the end of the night, felt like family! He was very reasonably priced, professional and experienced throughout the whole process. You can definitely see the difference from an experienced photographer and we would recommend & hire him again without hesitation! Do yourself a favor and hire him for any special occasion!

Profile Picture Maria, 5/26/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Santiago Gabay Photography Pricing

Wedding Photography Pricing
Starting Price
Starting Price Includes:
1 Event Per Day
Digital Files
Wedding Photography Package Pricing

Santiago Gabay Photography FAQ

Engagement Shoot
High-Res Images
One Event/Day
Second Shooter
Trash The Dress
Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Custom Graphics
Destination / Travel
Liability Insurance
Multi. Locations
Wedding Portraits
Digital Files
Flush Mount
Matted Prints
Save the Date
Thank You Cards

Photos & Videos

32 Photos


32 Photos
220x220 sq 1483148651148 destinationweddingsandoscaracolplayadelcarmenrylee
220x220 sq 1457469176705 nicolecarlow 0538
220x220 sq 1457469339378 quyhn ttd 026a
220x220 sq 1457469802948 brezinski san 113
220x220 sq 1457468914082 clayton san 0223
220x220 sq 1457468491723 img7328
220x220 sq 1457468548219 quyhn ttd 133
220x220 sq 1457469192591 nicolecarlow 0571
220x220 sq 1457469554162 bailey san 0265a
220x220 sq 1457467879746 clayton san 0292
220x220 sq 1457468177286 nicolecarlow 0005
220x220 sq 1457469179918 nicolecarlow 0559
220x220 sq 1457469785002 anniss 0214
220x220 sq 1457468048371 nicolecarlow 0078
220x220 sq 1457469649040 bryansan 0384
220x220 sq 1457468126473 nicolecarlow 0016
220x220 sq 1457468223111 nicolecarlow 0109
220x220 sq 1457467715723 danajosswed 0086a
220x220 sq 1457467907073 brezinski san 312
220x220 sq 1457468459726 brezinski san 216
220x220 sq 1457467767878 nicolecarlow 0584
220x220 sq 1457469066254 nicolecarlow 0512
220x220 sq 1457467807956 zwiercan san 239
220x220 sq 1457468829294 brezinski san 050
220x220 sq 1457467828912 zwiercan san 094
220x220 sq 1457467864295 arianakobiwed 0157
220x220 sq 1457467860155 anniss 0324
220x220 sq 1457468335472 nicolecarlow 0327
220x220 sq 1457468462692 hayhurst 0430
220x220 sq 1457468535180 quyhn ttd 034
220x220 sq 1457468563091 zwiercan san 636
220x220 sq 1457468987011 wussow san 0338


1 Wedding Deal & Discount

220x220 sq 1483149605190 beachtrashthedressplayadelcarmenemmamatt0120

8 hours coverage and trash the dress for free

$2,000.00 Value | Promo Code: TTD-WIRE
When you hire the 8 hours package you have the Trash The Dress session included.

Professional Network & Endorsements

Santiago Gabay Photography is a wedding photographer from Riviera Maya, Mexico. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Cancun, Playa del Carmen, and Tulum. Santiago Gabay Photography is a professional wedding photographer that has been part of the Riviera Maya wedding industry for 5 years. We specialize in a documentary style and underwater trash the dress sessions.