Santiago Gabay Photography

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,000 Most Popular Price

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,000 Most Popular Price

Santiago Gabay Photography is a photography company located in Cancun, Mexico, that specializes in destination weddings. Owner and photographer Santiago uses a photojournalistic style when capturing your wedding day. He is passionate about preserving your special moments and love story through his images. He is based in Cancun but photographs weddings in Playa del Carmen, Tulum, and other destinations, by request.

Santiago Gabay Photography strives to capture unique and meaningful photographs of your big day. He has the ability and creativity to see the beauty in all the moments through his camera lens. Santiago is committed to you on your wedding day and can provide a second photographer. The final high-resolution images are available as digital files, in wedding albums, and in a slideshow. He is also available to shoot engagement photos and trash-the-dress photos.

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$600.00

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Slideshow
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2000

2nd Shooter
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Engagement Shoot
Second Shooter
Trash The Dress

What photography items do you offer?

Albums

• Ivonne
    Ivonne M. Getting married on 11/01/2023

I am blown away!

My experience with Santiago Gabay photography was amazing. The two photographers I had the wonderful privilege of meeting were Santiago and Sam, both very professional and skilled photographers. The photos I received were complimented extremely by all my family and friends. I included them in the review so that all could see their jaw dropping work. After a mix up with my airport, Santiago accommodated to my last minute rescheduling requests after my baggage was delayed and also when there was wind. I am so thankful and pleased that Santiago truly cares about each and every one of his clients. He and his team were friendly and kept making my fiancé and I laugh throughout the entire shoot. I recommend Santiago Gabay photography to all who are looking for valuable photographers.
  • Alberto
    Alberto G. Getting married on 11/02/2021

Great pictures!

I contacted Santi through Yelp, after searching for photographers in the Cancun area. He was quick to respond, and very helpful. He set me up with one of his photographers, Angie. Angie, also contacted me the same day I paid the retainer, and kept in contact with me until we met for the pics. Santi also suggested 2 different sites, of which I picked Xcalacoco beach. The day of the shoot, we were late due to road construction. Angie waited for us, and immediately put us at ease once we arrived. She was very patient with us, which included a 2 year old, throughout the whole shoot. Overall, my wife, boy, and I, had an excellent experience with Angie. The photographs turned out amazing. The customer service was top notch. And the price point was more than fair. I would recommend Santi, and Angie, to anyone wanting/needing professional photography.
  • Whitney
    Whitney G. Married on 09/26/2021

Santiago Gabay Photography for Rutz/Gutierrez Wedding

I did a LOT of research on photography and videography companies for the Cancun area prior to our wedding. We wanted a photo/video package with 2 photographers and 2 videographers. He helped us get this with his team and Dreamcatcher Film. We stayed at Dreams Playa Mujeres and got married on the beach there. I found Santi's gallery and past wedding photos and immediately fell in love with his style and colors in his photos. The beach photos were breathtaking and my dream photos! He is super responsive, we messaged frequently prior to me picking a package, and we even did a FaceTime to discuss our vision and timing for everything for our big day. I even asked him general Mexico questions frequently because my wedding coordinator could not email me about anything until the week of; he was super helpful. He provided us the option to pay the photo deposit online and wire the rest of the payment a week before to avoid huge fees in Mexico (multiple payment methods available though). We had to pay the videographers in cash. On the wedding day, we already felt like we'd known Santi forever since we talked so much before, lol. He's so easy to work with and will make your wedding photo dreams come true. Him and his team were great, and WE LOVE OUR PHOTOS!!! Obsessed. You definitely get what you pay for and more. They didn't skip a beat with capturing every moment of our pre-wedding, ceremony, family/friend photos, and reception, we had the times scheduled out almost perfectly. We didn't have enough time to capture a "first touch" but that was our fault, getting ready took longer than we thought. Within a day we had over 50 sneak peak edited photos tagged on our facebook's that we could share, and in a couple more days we had 588 photos in an online gallery to share with anyone we want. You get them all and in a super timely fashion. The photos are easy to download and print, with and without watermark. We strongly recommend Santiago Gabay Photography if you're getting married in or around the Cancun area, him and his team capture weddings at multiple resorts. 10/10!!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

Real Weddings

• Jessica & Gregory
    103 photos · 04/05/2019

Cancun Cancun, MX, MX 0000Z
Location of (Santiago Gabay Photography)

Santiago Gabay Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Santiago Gabay Photography include in the starting price?

Santiago Gabay Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • Slideshow
  • Digital Files

What photography services does Santiago Gabay Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Santiago Gabay Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Digital Files

What photography styles does Santiago Gabay Photography offer?

Santiago Gabay Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Photojournalism

What photography services does Santiago Gabay Photography offer?

Santiago Gabay Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Second Shooter
  • Trash The Dress

What photography materials does Santiago Gabay Photography offer for wedding events?

Santiago Gabay Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Digital Files

What percentage of users recommend Santiago Gabay Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Santiago Gabay Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Eastern Mexico for your wedding