About Santiago Gabay Photography

Forget about me, don't look at the camera and enjoy your big day ! I'll document everything for you.

I love to have the chance of preserving your special moments forever and even better when those moments have stories to tell. Weddings became the central focus in my photography and my wish is to be able to transmit in my photos what my eyes capture every minute.

I follow a photo journalistic style and I think that capturing the right moment or feeling at the exact time is priceless. If you ask me I would tell you that 20% of what you pay for your service is to cover the materials expenses (camera, lenses, flashes, etc) and the other 80% that you pay is for the ability to predict a situation, to study the moment and to go no matter what for that unique shot that is gonna steal a smile or a tear from you over and over for your lifetime !

For more information you can contact me at info@santiagogabay.com

Thanks !!

One Event/Day (10)
Trash The Dress (8)
Second Shooter (3)
Engagement Shoot (3)

Santiago was great! We found him on yelp! Communication was easy and he helped us to feel very comfortable. It was a very hot day and we had to take a couple of breaks to freshen up and he was very patient and didn't rush us! Our photos were processed very quickly and look amazing! Thank you so much!

Profile Picture marisa, 9/12/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Santiago was the perfect fit for our wedding day. He was professional but he was also fun. He understood us, he knew what we wanted and he was so fun to work with. He made us comfortable, he captured everything we hoped for and more. He was more like a guest at our wedding then a hired personel. He danced with us, he laughed with us and more importantly he became a good friend. I was very pleased with Santiago and his team. They went above and beyond for us and I am forever thankful we chose Santi and his crew. I would highly recommend him to anyone!

Photo of Santiago Gabay Photography in Cancun,  - Photo By: Santiago Gabay Photography
Profile Picture Lauren, 1/20/18, 3 Reviews

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

220x220 sq 1483149605190 beachtrashthedressplayadelcarmenemmamatt0120

8 hours coverage and trash the dress for free

$2,000.00 Value | Promo Code: TTD-WIRE
When you hire the 8 hours package you have the Trash The Dress session included.
#WW38f8e58c4d97b726

Events

Santiago Gabay Photography is a wedding photographer from Riviera Maya, Mexico. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Cancun, Playa del Carmen, and Tulum. Santiago Gabay Photography is a professional wedding photographer that has been part of the Riviera Maya wedding industry for 5 years. We specialize in a documentary style and underwater trash the dress sessions.