Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

24 Reviews for Elvis Aceff

Trash The Dress (2)
Engagement Shoot (1)
Liability Insurance (1)
Save the Date (1)

I couldn't be happier with Elvis Aceff! He was professional, responsive, and delivered superb quality. My wedding day pictures are a dream come true!

Profile Picture Wendy, 11/9/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Digital Files, Proofs, One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Additional Hours, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance

Elvis was an amazing photographer! We are more than happy with our results, he was prompt to reply, professional, and very creative. We would love to have him again for future photographer opportunities! I highly highly recommend him.

Profile Picture Hannah, 11/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Toning, Trash The Dress, Digital Files, Proofs, Save the Date

Elvis made an "after-wedding" shooting of my wife and me, and we have been absolutely satisfied by his professionalism and his pictures ! We recommend Elvis at 100% for your shooting or wedding pictures. And cherry on the cake, his price is lower than other photographers, so do not hesitate. Thank you one more time Elvis!

Profile Picture Ediz, 9/30/17, 1 Review