Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

26 Reviews for Blue Venado Beach Weddings

Event Rentals (4)
Lighting/Sound (4)
Outside Alcohol (3)
Shuttle (3)

We got married at Blue Venado on June 10th, 2018.
We found Blue Venado right after we got engaged late 2016. We had a trip planned in October 2016 and we contacted Sofia and she arranged a tour and tasting. We were lucky to have seen the venue before our wedding. We actually came back Spring 2017 and had our engagement pictures taken there. Our friends and families loved how beautiful the venue was.
Through the wedding planning process, Sofia was always a Whatsapp message away. The greatest advise I got from her was to create a google spreadsheet and share it with her. This was GREAT idea. We probably only had 2 skype call, the rest was messaging but mainly jointly completing the spreadsheet.
Having visited the venue last during our engagement pictures, which was about 15 months prior to our wedding date, I have to say I was blown away by the new decor they have. They have totally changed the decor and it looks AMAZING. The venue looks so beautiful.
We wanted a 100% private venue and Blue Venado offered exactly that. Walking down the aisle for me was so easy because I knew everyone in the audience unlike at a resort where you share your day with a handful of other hotel guests. Nothing wrong with that, just our preference was 100% friends and family.
Sofia worked very well with all my vendors, she made recommendations on vendors when we asked her opinion. There transportation was great, clean vehicles, great drivers. Easy transfer for my guests from resort to venue and back. Thanks Yarra.
Sofia makes her brides feel special. She is always calm and smiling, gentle but you feel her presence. She makes sure everything runs smoothly. She is like a coordinator, a maid of honor, a friend, all in one.
Blue Venado even threw in some extra decor for the wedding, thank you.
Our guests loved the food!
Thank you Blue Venado. We highly recommend them.
Thank you Sofia!
Here are a few guests photos.

Profile Picture FutureMrs, 6/10/18, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Chairs, Shuttle

Blue Venado was AMAZING! We found Blue Venado in a Google search so we contacted them for more information. Sofia, the venue manager, responded back quickly and gave us a price list and all the options they had. I loved how informative their material was and how helpful Sofia was! So after more research and looking at Blue Venado's stellar reviews, we chose to have our wedding at Blue Venado site unseen. We booked Blue Venado a year in advance and throughout the year, I emailed and had many Skype conversations with Sofia for reassurance and clarity. She always let me know what the venue could do and who to contact for extra services. The process was seamless and so easy to do from Seattle!

My husband and I finally got to see Blue Venado a few days before our wedding and it was actually better than we imagined! The place looks like it is straight out of magazine and totally exceeded our expectations! Our wedding day went really smoothly and everything looked beautiful. Our wedding felt like a dream, complete with churro cart, beautiful flowers, beautiful decor, etc! And I felt like a princess! Sofia was definitely my fairy godmother :). She pays attention to detail and tries to make each wedding a little different in order to keep these weddings unique. She even surprised us with extra decor we didn't expect! Thanks so much!

Summary:
+ Great communication
+ Quickly answers questions
+ Very transparent about everything
+ Great recommendations for other vendors (flowers, signage, dessert)
+ Helped with transportation for all guests (Thanks Fernanda!)
+ BEAUTIFUL venue
+ Friendly staff
+ Great food! Our guests told us they went for seconds and thirds because they loved the food so much!
+ Much more things things that I can't think about now

Photo of Blue Venado Beach Weddings in Playa Del Carmen,  - Images © by Sasha Reiko Photography | www.sashareiko.com
Profile Picture Theresa, 3/18/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Chairs, Outside Alcohol, Shuttle

GREAT WEDDING VENUE, HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

This place is beautiful! Our guests were blown away by the entire experience. You can see for yourself from the pictures... all I will say is it looks just as great in real life. Really a magical experience. We live in Chicago and are lucky to be surrounded by great food, venues, etc. - Blue Venado is five stars, and we are so grateful we found this place for our wedding.

I want to highlight the SERVICE! Some of the best service I've ever had, and so many guests (including some difficult to impress) commented on how great the service was. The bartenders are fun, the managers are on top of everything to be sure the event goes well, and every table had a designated server. Guests were commenting how their server would come up to them even after they left the table and ask if they needed anything, and most of the servers memorized drink preferences for the table. They were fun, helpful, attentive... what more can you ask for!?

The food was delicious and they did a great job with execution for a group of 100+.

The biggest obstacles with a destination wedding (maybe all weddings) revolve around planning and execution. Hire Blue Venado (and Lucy Gallagher for wedding planning) to make things easy. I honestly wouldn't have traded anything about our big day.

Blue Venado, thank you!