Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

28 Reviews for Blue Venado Beach Weddings

Lighting/Sound (5)
Event Rentals (4)
Shuttle (4)
Outside Alcohol (3)
All Inclusive Packages (1)
Clean Up (1)
Barware (1)
Flatware (1)
Glassware (1)
Linens (1)

We had originally been to Blue Venado in 2014 and were awe struck by how remote it was, the beauty, and magical feeling of the location. When we found out Wedding Vactions hosted weddings at this venue, we were interested to learn more. Boy oh boy, we did not make a mistake. We were lucky enough to work with Sofia Garcia (one of Wedding Vacations coordinators/planners). Not only was she extremely attentive, creative, and always available over Facebook and Skype, she strived to make sure that our vision was a reality on our wedding day. Sofia not only delivered our dream, but much more. Our entire family was quite literally blown away by the venue, location, and attention to every small detail – all thanks to Sofia. Sofia and her team have an extremely robust network of vendors in the area that can make ANY vision a reality. Not only that, one of the biggest things I appreciated about working with Sofia was how genuine of a person she is, each interaction showed she cared about Brittany and I, and the outcome of our wedding. She would often tell us what was or was not worth investing extra money in (anyone who has ever planned a wedding before can appreciate that). The food was excellent and no ask was too much for the staff at Blue Venado (they were extremely attentive and the food was beyond what we expected from the appetizers, main course to dessert). Sofia also assisted in arranging a tasting before the wedding, which we highly recommend!

Overall, my wife and I could not have picked a better choice or worked with a better person than Sofia. Our only regret is that we can’t relieve that magical night again and again. Thank you Sofia, Wedding Vactions, and Blue Venado!!!

Profile Picture Ryan, 7/6/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I had my wedding at Blue Venado in the beginning of July and it was perfect. It was 100 times better than I anticipated. Initially I was a little nervous booking a venue that I had only seen in pictures. We live in NY so we didnt got a chance to see the place in person until a couple of days before our wedding. We were blown away when we saw it. The views are amazing! It’s right on the beach, and the place is huge. It’s like you’re on your own private oasis. All of my guests were impressed. We had the all in package which I highly recommend (It makes things a lot easier). The food was great, and the drinks were always flowing. I used the in house DJ, I had planned to give him some songs so he can get a feel of the music I wanted but I never had time to do it. I didn’t have to though because he was incredible. He kept the party going all night with exactly the music I wanted to hear. The best part of booking Blue Venado is Sophia!!!! That woman is the greatest! She went above and beyond to get me everything I asked for. We communicated via WhatsApp and Skype for months before the wedding. Any questions I had, she answered. Any ideas I had, she carried them out. On top of that she gave me some suggestions that I wasn’t even thinking of, that were amazing. She’s really a pro at what she’s does. I managed to be stress free knowing that I had Sophia. She’s an amazing person. When I finally met her in person it was like we knew each other forever. She even assisted me with some prewedding tasks. I couldn’t have asked for a greater wedding planner. And I highly recommend you do what I did and book the Blue Venado as your wedding venue. You will not be disappointed! I’ve known people who have had resort weddings and they had nowhere near the location, service or experience that you get at the Blue Venado. Thanks to everyone working there who helped make our day as special as it was!

Profile Picture Shaquana, 7/1/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Dessert, Hors d'Oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Shuttle, All Inclusive Packages, In-House Bar, Cake, In-House Catering, Clean Up, Event Planning, Lighting/Sound, Set Up, Wireless Internet, Altar/Arches, Centerpieces, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Furniture, Lighting, Tables, Barware, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, Open Bar

We got married at Blue Venado on June 10th, 2018.
We found Blue Venado right after we got engaged late 2016. We had a trip planned in October 2016 and we contacted Sofia and she arranged a tour and tasting. We were lucky to have seen the venue before our wedding. We actually came back Spring 2017 and had our engagement pictures taken there. Our friends and families loved how beautiful the venue was.
Through the wedding planning process, Sofia was always a Whatsapp message away. The greatest advise I got from her was to create a google spreadsheet and share it with her. This was GREAT idea. We probably only had 2 skype call, the rest was messaging but mainly jointly completing the spreadsheet.
Having visited the venue last during our engagement pictures, which was about 15 months prior to our wedding date, I have to say I was blown away by the new decor they have. They have totally changed the decor and it looks AMAZING. The venue looks so beautiful.
We wanted a 100% private venue and Blue Venado offered exactly that. Walking down the aisle for me was so easy because I knew everyone in the audience unlike at a resort where you share your day with a handful of other hotel guests. Nothing wrong with that, just our preference was 100% friends and family.
Sofia worked very well with all my vendors, she made recommendations on vendors when we asked her opinion. There transportation was great, clean vehicles, great drivers. Easy transfer for my guests from resort to venue and back. Thanks Yarra.
Sofia makes her brides feel special. She is always calm and smiling, gentle but you feel her presence. She makes sure everything runs smoothly. She is like a coordinator, a maid of honor, a friend, all in one.
Blue Venado even threw in some extra decor for the wedding, thank you.
Our guests loved the food!
Thank you Blue Venado. We highly recommend them.
Thank you Sofia!
Here are a few guests photos.

Profile Picture FutureMrs, 6/10/18, 5 Reviews