Blue Venado Beach Weddings

Up to 500 guests

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$22k - $26k For 100 Guests
Up to 500 guests

Experience the wedding of your dreams in a magical and exclusive place in the Mayan Riviera, Blue Venado Beach Wedding. Where the balance between nature, comfort and good taste brings you the perfect location for your Beach Wedding.

Blue Venado Beach Wedding is a paradise, 100% private place for Destination Weddings, ideal to surprise and enjoy the beautiful view together with your guests, dinner under the moonlight, and dancing under the starry sky with a simple or elegant decoration.

Visit www.bluevenadoweddings.com

Contact us today at sofia@bluevenadoweddings.com or 52-1-984-169-7049.

What is the starting price per person for bar service?

$16

Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service?

Bartender(s)
Open Bar
Signature Drink

What is the maximum capacity of your venue?

What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue?

How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?

Describe your venue:

Beach
Park
Waterfront

What kind of settings are available?

Indoor
Covered Outdoor
Uncovered Outdoor

Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?

Ceremony
Reception
Bridal Shower
Engagement Party
Elopements
Rehearsal Dinner

What event services do you offer?

All Inclusive Packages
Outside Vendors
Pet Friendly
Set Up
Wifi

What catering services do you offer?

Buffet
Outside Cake
Plated
Server(s)
Tastings

What bar services do you provide?

Bartender(s)
Champagne Toast
Open Bar

What event items are available?

Altar/Arch
Centerpieces
Chairs
Dance Floor
Decor
Furniture
Lighting
Tables

What food and beverage items are available?

Barware
Flatware
Glassware
Linens

What transportation and access is available?

Parking
Shuttle

What months are included in your peak season?

January
February
March
April
May
October
November
December

What months are included in your off-peak season?

June
July
August
September
illustration question

Do you have additional questions?

Message vendor

4.7

Ashley V. Married on 07/09/2022

Amazing venue!

we just had our wedding 9th of July 2022… and I already want to go back and relive every single minute of it. First, our planner Sofia went above and beyond. She helped me plan our wedding from another country during a pandemic - she planned everything down to the last minor detail! We did rentals with Sara, who saw our vision and made it come to life. Daniela helped us organize 82 people into vans (not an easy task!). The food, drinks, service were absolutely incredible. Our guests are raving that this was the wedding of the century!!!! We are SO happy we chose blue venado!!!
  • Chelsea
    Chelsea Married on 05/19/2022

Wedding of my dreams

Wedding review

I can’t say enough good things about blue venado. Christian and Itzel went above and beyond on every level.

Christian was there to greet us and get us settled in. We had forgotten a few items at the hotel and he offered to ride back with one of our guests to get the items. Itzel went out of her way to go to a market to pick up fresh coconuts that we requested last minute.

Every single detail that we had asked for was perfectly executed. The floral arrangements, all the extra decorations, and vendors came together so beautifully.

The staff were so attentive and friendly. The servers and bartenders made sure everyone was taken care throughout the entire night.

The food was delicious. We chose the 3 course menu option and not a single complaint. We also had a churro cart and a midnight taco cart, which was a huge hit.

The venue was absolutely stunning. It met every expectation and beyond.
    Jade Married on 04/19/2022

Wedding of our dreams!

The LIMS 19/04/2022

Venue: Blue Venado Seaside (new location) - 90 Guests.
    All I have to say is WOW… this venue was absolutely perfection in every way. I was nervous because our wedding was a little last minute and the original Blue Venado wasn’t available on the date we wanted and the new location was still being built but it was beyond what I could have imagined! The venue was perfect as well was the service and food! The bartenders were so great, we had a very rowdy group and they made sure everyone had drinks and we’re having a good time at all times. The food was absolutely amazing as well. We did a tasting a few days before the wedding at we were so happy with our selections! If anyone has questions about the food and drinks feel free to reach out! Unfortunately our wedding was during peak seaweed season so there was some seaweed on the beach but they had people cleaning it up the best they could all day before the wedding and to be honest it didn’t bother me very much. We went with the all in package so everything we wanted was included such as decor/food/drinks/churro cart/violinist and more..we went all out! Worth every penny!

Wedding Planner: Sofia Garcia - I don’t even know where to begin with telling you how AMAZING this woman is. She literally planned the wedding of my dreams to perfection! I just told her my vision and showed her some inspo photos and she exceeded my expectations beyond belief! Not to mention she is an absolute angel and a dream to work with! Anytime I texted her any questions over the span of planning the wedding she always responded within minutes. Our wedding day went flawlessly and she coordinated everything perfect! Thank you Sofia we love you!

Hope this review helps! I know when I was planning I had a million questions and I loved reading peoples reviews. Our wedding was a dream and I wish we could re live it over and over! Everyone at my wedding said it was the funnest most beautiful wedding they have ever been to! Mission accomplished 😍🎉🙌🏼
  • illustration stars

Did the reviews win you over?

Message vendor

17 photos · 05/18/2018
  • Sophie & Sean
    131 photos · 02/18/2018

illustration visit

Would you like to visit?

Request a visit
Cancun Cancun, MX, MX 0000Z
(+52) 1 984 169 7049
Location of (Blue Venado Beach Weddings)

Other vendors in Eastern Mexico for your wedding