Blue Venado Beach Weddings Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner

Jade Married on 04/19/2022

Wedding of our dreams!

The LIMS 19/04/2022

Venue: Blue Venado Seaside (new location) - 90 Guests.
    All I have to say is WOW… this venue was absolutely perfection in every way. I was nervous because our wedding was a little last minute and the original Blue Venado wasn’t available on the date we wanted and the new location was still being built but it was beyond what I could have imagined! The venue was perfect as well was the service and food! The bartenders were so great, we had a very rowdy group and they made sure everyone had drinks and we’re having a good time at all times. The food was absolutely amazing as well. We did a tasting a few days before the wedding at we were so happy with our selections! If anyone has questions about the food and drinks feel free to reach out! Unfortunately our wedding was during peak seaweed season so there was some seaweed on the beach but they had people cleaning it up the best they could all day before the wedding and to be honest it didn’t bother me very much. We went with the all in package so everything we wanted was included such as decor/food/drinks/churro cart/violinist and more..we went all out! Worth every penny!

Wedding Planner: Sofia Garcia - I don’t even know where to begin with telling you how AMAZING this woman is. She literally planned the wedding of my dreams to perfection! I just told her my vision and showed her some inspo photos and she exceeded my expectations beyond belief! Not to mention she is an absolute angel and a dream to work with! Anytime I texted her any questions over the span of planning the wedding she always responded within minutes. Our wedding day went flawlessly and she coordinated everything perfect! Thank you Sofia we love you!

Hope this review helps! I know when I was planning I had a million questions and I loved reading peoples reviews. Our wedding was a dream and I wish we could re live it over and over! Everyone at my wedding said it was the funnest most beautiful wedding they have ever been to! Mission accomplished 😍🎉🙌🏼
  • Mya
    Mya Married on 03/03/2022

Dream venue

There are not enough words to describe what a dream our wedding was at blue venado. The entire staff was incredibly attentive and made sure everyone was having a good time (and made sure everyone always had a drink in hand). Sofia Garcia was my planner and she is an angel on earth. I knew I wanted to work with her since I booked the venue back in December 2019. Even after our venue visit back in May 2021, we were that much more excited to be having our wedding there after seeing it in person. They were so welcoming and made us feel so comfortable, we knew we made the right decision. Her and her team were so accommodating and made the multiple postponements really easy for us to work with. She was able to sketch out my exact vision and make it come to life. I am not the most organized person, yet Sofia was able to get all details and make everything happen. Even as we were getting ready in the bridal suite, her team was so attentive and constantly made sure we had snacks and drinks and that everything was going smoothly. The drinks also kept on coming, I don’t know if the DJ and bartenders planned it but it kept hyping everyone up and it was truly the best time. My guests still rave about how our wedding was the best they’ve been to and how gorgeous it was. Don’t sleep on blue venado, book them ASAP.
  • Amanda
    Amanda H. Married on 02/20/2022

10 stars!!!

Oh my gosh where do I even start?! The Blue Venado is quite possibly the most beautiful wedding venue I’ve ever been to and I almost couldn’t believe it was real! I felt like a celebrity bride getting married here! Sofia was the absolute best wedding planner- she made my Pinterest inspiration come to life in the most incredible way. My wedding was an absolute dream that exceeded my wildest expectations. Food and drinks were incredible as well- my guests were raving! I am so so glad we chose to get married here instead of at the resort we stayed at. Do not hesitate for a second to book this place!
  • Tasmiah
    Tasmiah C. Married on 12/28/2021

12.28.2021

Everything about BV is amazing! From their location to their service, it’s the best one can count on for a wedding. The location, the food, the ambiance everything made our wedding so so dreamy and beyond what we had ever hoped for. Thank you so much Blue Venado!
  • Logan
    Logan R. Married on 10/23/2021

This venue and staff are absolutely magical!

If you are thinking about Blue Venado for your wedding, do it! They completely handle everything for you from guest transportation to DJ and every single vendor is amazing! Daniella made the entire process of planning our wedding from another Country a breeze and she coordinated the wedding day from start to finish! I was not the most organized bride but they took our ideas and turned them into a real life Pinterest board 🧡🥂 We will definitely be back to Blue Venado for a future celebration!
  • Maggie
    Maggie C. Married on 10/10/2021

Exceeded my expectations by a million

Sofia and the team at Blue Venado took our wedding vision and made it so much more. We were scheduled for a Covid wedding and had to push and they were so easy to work with during the pandemic to move everything.

We never met the team or saw the venue until the day of the wedding and instead of being nervous about that, we were so excited because we knew we were in the best hands. Walking into our reception was as much of a shock as it was to our guests, they absolutely blew our minds with the attention to detail they took into making our wedding perfect.

We did the all-in package and I could not recommend that enough to couples. When they say all in, they mean it. There was nothing more we could have asked for. There was no detail overlooked, it was perfection.

The food, the drinks, the venue, all get 10/10. All of our guests told us this was the most beautiful wedding they had ever been to and I have to agree, between the beach and florals and centerpiece in the palapa, it was so visually appealing. We were on cloud 9.

I would recommend Blue Venado to each and every person who is getting married!

Sofia & team, thank you for making the best day of our lives absolutely perfect!
    Anel B. Married on 09/04/2021

The most AMAZING venue

Sofia truly is the fairy godmother of weddings. She took the ideas of a couple very much in love and spun them into the most beautiful and magical night. We met with her via zoom on a few occasions and that was all the took for her to truly understand our vision. The venue itself is insanely beautiful.. A private beach that truly encompasses the magic of the day. Blue Venado has the best employees - from Sophia to the servers, to the bartenders, to the photographers and DJ. The venue is well staffed and that was something our guests noticed right away, in the best way. Our signature drink was a guayaba margarita (made from fresh guayabas) and it was absolutely delicious! Our guests complimented the food from start to finish as well as the pastries. The DJ was what I was most worried about because a DJ can truly make a break a party but he absolutely MADE the party. From the intro songs I requested for the speeches down to the dancing.. the DJ was FANTASTIC. if you’re debating on a wedding venue trust me that you will not regret going with Blue Venado. They truly turned our idea of a destination wedding into a night that not only we, but our guests will never forget.
  • Tiana
    Tiana G. Married on 08/04/2021

Most magical day ever,

Blue Venado at Paamul in INCREDIBLE! We just had our wedding there on August 4th, 2021, and the magic the venue and wedding planner have is unreal, beyond our expectations. Also to preface, we went into this venue completely blind, having not visited it ever before the day of wedding. Extremely happy with how everything turned out.
    First off, we worked with Sofia (wedding planner/coordinator) for the last 9 months, zoom calls from Seattle to Mexico. She took our vision and created something even more beautiful in person! She was incredible to work with, easy-going, fast communicator, and the kindest woman in person. On the wedding day, their team set up the place beautifully, well-staffed, amazing drinks! Our two signature drinks were whiskey mule and mojito, and the bartender made them with fresh juices, so refreshing. The chef "Angel" is incredible, it was very important to him at our food tasting that the food met our expectations, and he exceeded! Our guests loved all the dishes he and his team created. The scenery is the best part. The ocean view, privacy, beautiful blue waters, everything we were looking for. The price is amazing for everything this place has to offer. If you are looking for a private wedding, away from resorts and people watching, and the natural beauty and love this place has, I highly recommend this place to you! Seriously the best day of our lives. Thank you Blue Venado and Sofia.

Cheers,
    T & K

Photo Credit: Sydnee Marie Photography
  • Ronnie
    Ronnie F. Married on 10/12/2020

Best decision I made was having my wedding here

I thought it would be hard planning a wedding in Mexico while living in California. I was so wrong. The team at Blue Venado made the process so easy and enjoyable. Everyone was so responsive and helped throw me the wedding of my dreams.
    The food was AMAZING. Every person said that it was by far the best wedding food they had ever had.
    My guests tipped the servers on their own because they thought the service was so spectacular. We had never experienced service like that even at 5 star restaurants. Servers had drinks ready for guests before they even asked and memorized their orders immediately.
    It rained the day of my wedding but the staff was able to put everything under the main palapa and nothing got wet. They brought drinks out to the guests who were waiting in vans which was a nice and thoughtful touch.
    My coordinator, Sofia, met with all the vendors beforehand to make sure everything was seamless. I could not have asked for a more thoughtful or professional coordinator.
    My fiance was unsure about not having our wedding at an all-inclusive, however, after our wedding, he said a hotel wedding would have been awful in comparison. It really was amazing.
    Thank you!!!
  • F
    Fatima Married on 09/10/2020

Beautiful venue, amazing team!

The entire team at Blue Venado is amazing!!! From start to finish, they made planning our destination wedding amazingly easy, despite having to do so during a pandemic. They are so quick to respond to any of your questions and concerns. Our wedding coordinators Mari Sella and Yara Poot were incredible. They really understood my vision and every single detail of our wedding was exactly as I dreamt it would be. All our bases were covered with Blue Venado. From amazing food and drinks, to using their concierge to book transportation, hair/makeup, and a mariachi. Shout out to Itzel from the concierge. All our guests fell in love with the beautiful venue and overall, we could not be happier!!! Thank you again to everyone! Hoping to visit again soon!
  • Jelena
    Jelena K. Married on 04/21/2020

Best day EVER!

There is no better place in the world to have your wedding than Blue Venado!!! I am literally still speechless over everything that BV did to exceed my husband and my, and all of our guests expectations. To add some context, I have personally been to 100 weddings and personally been apart of 30+ Of them. I have taken part in weddings from Toronto, to Portugal, Switzerland, Croatia in some beautiful venues but BV takes the cake. Our wedding coordinator Miguel was a dream to work with. Like BEYOND amazing, professional and literally blew me away. Miguel was truly was like an Angel sent to me who made everything perfect. I didn’t have a single stress or worry on my wedding day or leading up to the day. He was so responsive and happy to do anything he could to help. Like genuinely such a beautiful human being. There is no price tag that any bride and groom can put on that. The staff at BV and the general manager Christian were spectacular. I truly have no words. You will never have service and people looking after all of your guests and the bride and groom like Christian and the BV staff did. From the venue, to the food, decor, their DJ Diego - booking BV for our wedding was the BEST decision I have ever ever made. The guests and the groom and I had the absolute best day and night of our lives. Our guests were commenting how it was the best wedding (even including their own). If you are questioning whether or not you should book BV - do not hesitate. You will never have a venue, experience, or have a Miguel or Christian, or BV staff at any resort. BV is a 12/10 and if I could give them 100 stars I would. After having to reschedule 3 times due to COVID, BV was so understanding and accommodating, we had a fairy tale wedding. Ohh and the bridal Suite - ladies there is no where better places to get ready on your day than the bridal suite at BV. Dwayne and I will never forget everything you did to make our wedding finally happen and come to life beyond our wildest dreams. Sending so much love to the entire BV staff and especially Miguel and Christian!
  • Malia
    Malia C. Married on 04/09/2020

More than I could have hoped for…

We had our wedding at Blue Venado at the start of Dec 2021. I worked with Yara Poot and her team throughout the pandemic to reschedule and organize a destination wedding for 90 guests. Yara was helpful and communicative through the whole thing, so planning was so easy to do from out of country!

Yara and the staff at Blue Venado went above and beyond to make our wedding day perfect. She was able to find my vision, and focused on every detail of our wedding while being conscious of my budget and priorities. On the day of the wedding, Yara did everything possible to get me the outdoor wedding I hoped for between storm showers, including moving the whole ceremony space twice. The service there was perfection, all of our drinks were always full and everyone was friendly and kind. Yara helped to organize all of our vendors for us, so planning was simple and affordable. All my fears on decoration and flowers were immediately squashed when I saw the set up happening during the day, and details included that I had not even thought about. As well, I was worried that the DJ would just play our Spotify playlist, but he was incredible and our guests stayed and danced till 2 AM!

Not an exaggeration, but at least 30 people came up to us during our wedding to tell us that this was one of the most beautiful venues they had ever seen and the best wedding they had ever been to. My husband and I have repeatedly told each other how we would not have changed a thing, and the whole day was perfect. Writing this review does not even cover my gratefulness to Yara and the whole Blue Venado team!
  • Hedieh
    Hedieh Married on 02/29/2020

Amazing beach front venue

I had an amazing experience with the team at BV. On the day of the event, the team was so attentive to my husband and my needs as well as all of our guests. They went above and beyond to make us feel welcomed and treated. They have many packages to choose from. I personally do mine a la carte and used a variety of vendors. My wedding planner was a dream who worked directly with the venue and all vendors to help me have a dream day.
    Bel B. Married on 12/23/2019

Unforgettable - dream Wedding

I could not recommend Blue Venado Weddings enough our Elopement was beyond perfect and all because of our Wedding Planner Nay. She created a personalised Wedding of my dreams. Better then my Pinterest board. Every detail and her communication was incredible. If you book - book Nay to organise your dream Wedding at Blue Venado.
  • Yaritza
    Yaritza Married on 08/15/2019

Fantastic customer service

They are going above and beyond
    Ryan Married on 07/06/2018
    We had originally been to Blue Venado in 2014 and were awe struck by how remote it was, the beauty, and magical feeling of the location. When we found out Wedding Vactions hosted weddings at this venue, we were interested to learn more. Boy oh boy, we did not make a mistake. We were lucky enough to work with Sofia Garcia (one of Wedding Vacations coordinators/planners). Not only was she extremely attentive, creative, and always available over Facebook and Skype, she strived to make sure that our vision was a reality on our wedding day. Sofia not only delivered our dream, but much more. Our entire family was quite literally blown away by the venue, location, and attention to every small detail – all thanks to Sofia. Sofia and her team have an extremely robust network of vendors in the area that can make ANY vision a reality. Not only that, one of the biggest things I appreciated about working with Sofia was how genuine of a person she is, each interaction showed she cared about Brittany and I, and the outcome of our wedding. She would often tell us what was or was not worth investing extra money in (anyone who has ever planned a wedding before can appreciate that). The food was excellent and no ask was too much for the staff at Blue Venado (they were extremely attentive and the food was beyond what we expected from the appetizers, main course to dessert). Sofia also assisted in arranging a tasting before the wedding, which we highly recommend!

Overall, my wife and I could not have picked a better choice or worked with a better person than Sofia. Our only regret is that we can’t relieve that magical night again and again. Thank you Sofia, Wedding Vactions, and Blue Venado!!!
    Shaquana Married on 07/01/2018
    I had my wedding at Blue Venado in the beginning of July and it was perfect. It was 100 times better than I anticipated. Initially I was a little nervous booking a venue that I had only seen in pictures. We live in NY so we didnt got a chance to see the place in person until a couple of days before our wedding. We were blown away when we saw it. The views are amazing! It’s right on the beach, and the place is huge. It’s like you’re on your own private oasis. All of my guests were impressed. We had the all in package which I highly recommend (It makes things a lot easier). The food was great, and the drinks were always flowing. I used the in house DJ, I had planned to give him some songs so he can get a feel of the music I wanted but I never had time to do it. I didn’t have to though because he was incredible. He kept the party going all night with exactly the music I wanted to hear. The best part of booking Blue Venado is Sophia!!!! That woman is the greatest! She went above and beyond to get me everything I asked for. We communicated via WhatsApp and Skype for months before the wedding. Any questions I had, she answered. Any ideas I had, she carried them out. On top of that she gave me some suggestions that I wasn’t even thinking of, that were amazing. She’s really a pro at what she’s does. I managed to be stress free knowing that I had Sophia. She’s an amazing person. When I finally met her in person it was like we knew each other forever. She even assisted me with some prewedding tasks. I couldn’t have asked for a greater wedding planner. And I highly recommend you do what I did and book the Blue Venado as your wedding venue. You will not be disappointed! I’ve known people who have had resort weddings and they had nowhere near the location, service or experience that you get at the Blue Venado. Thanks to everyone working there who helped make our day as special as it was!
  • F
    Futuremrs Married on 06/10/2018
    We got married at Blue Venado on June 10th, 2018.
    We found Blue Venado right after we got engaged late 2016. We had a trip planned in October 2016 and we contacted Sofia and she arranged a tour and tasting. We were lucky to have seen the venue before our wedding. We actually came back Spring 2017 and had our engagement pictures taken there. Our friends and families loved how beautiful the venue was.
    Through the wedding planning process, Sofia was always a Whatsapp message away. The greatest advise I got from her was to create a google spreadsheet and share it with her. This was GREAT idea. We probably only had 2 skype call, the rest was messaging but mainly jointly completing the spreadsheet.
    Having visited the venue last during our engagement pictures, which was about 15 months prior to our wedding date, I have to say I was blown away by the new decor they have. They have totally changed the decor and it looks AMAZING. The venue looks so beautiful.
    We wanted a 100% private venue and Blue Venado offered exactly that. Walking down the aisle for me was so easy because I knew everyone in the audience unlike at a resort where you share your day with a handful of other hotel guests. Nothing wrong with that, just our preference was 100% friends and family.
    Sofia worked very well with all my vendors, she made recommendations on vendors when we asked her opinion. There transportation was great, clean vehicles, great drivers. Easy transfer for my guests from resort to venue and back. Thanks Yarra.
    Sofia makes her brides feel special. She is always calm and smiling, gentle but you feel her presence. She makes sure everything runs smoothly. She is like a coordinator, a maid of honor, a friend, all in one.
    Blue Venado even threw in some extra decor for the wedding, thank you.
    Our guests loved the food!
    Thank you Blue Venado. We highly recommend them.
    Thank you Sofia!
    Here are a few guests photos.
    Theresa Married on 03/18/2018
    Blue Venado was AMAZING! We found Blue Venado in a Google search so we contacted them for more information. Sofia, the venue manager, responded back quickly and gave us a price list and all the options they had. I loved how informative their material was and how helpful Sofia was! So after more research and looking at Blue Venado's stellar reviews, we chose to have our wedding at Blue Venado site unseen. We booked Blue Venado a year in advance and throughout the year, I emailed and had many Skype conversations with Sofia for reassurance and clarity. She always let me know what the venue could do and who to contact for extra services. The process was seamless and so easy to do from Seattle!

My husband and I finally got to see Blue Venado a few days before our wedding and it was actually better than we imagined! The place looks like it is straight out of magazine and totally exceeded our expectations! Our wedding day went really smoothly and everything looked beautiful. Our wedding felt like a dream, complete with churro cart, beautiful flowers, beautiful decor, etc! And I felt like a princess! Sofia was definitely my fairy godmother :). She pays attention to detail and tries to make each wedding a little different in order to keep these weddings unique. She even surprised us with extra decor we didn't expect! Thanks so much!

Summary:
    + Great communication
    + Quickly answers questions
    + Very transparent about everything
    + Great recommendations for other vendors (flowers, signage, dessert)
    + Helped with transportation for all guests (Thanks Fernanda!)
    + BEAUTIFUL venue
    + Friendly staff
    + Great food! Our guests told us they went for seconds and thirds because they loved the food so much!
    + Much more things things that I can't think about now
    Hannah Married on 01/13/2018
    GREAT WEDDING VENUE, HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

This place is beautiful! Our guests were blown away by the entire experience. You can see for yourself from the pictures... all I will say is it looks just as great in real life. Really a magical experience. We live in Chicago and are lucky to be surrounded by great food, venues, etc. - Blue Venado is five stars, and we are so grateful we found this place for our wedding.

I want to highlight the SERVICE! Some of the best service I've ever had, and so many guests (including some difficult to impress) commented on how great the service was. The bartenders are fun, the managers are on top of everything to be sure the event goes well, and every table had a designated server. Guests were commenting how their server would come up to them even after they left the table and ask if they needed anything, and most of the servers memorized drink preferences for the table. They were fun, helpful, attentive... what more can you ask for!?

The food was delicious and they did a great job with execution for a group of 100+.

The biggest obstacles with a destination wedding (maybe all weddings) revolve around planning and execution. Hire Blue Venado (and Lucy Gallagher for wedding planning) to make things easy. I honestly wouldn't have traded anything about our big day.

Blue Venado, thank you!
    Brandi Married on 11/20/2017
    We have read a few articles that choosing your venue and choosing your photographer are the two most important and most difficult decisions you make when planning a wedding. I believe there might be some truth to that and if so then I think one of the best choices we made was in selecting Blue Venado as our venue. We spent countless hours scouring Wedding Wire and multiple forums, weighing the pros and cons of doing a separate venue versus at the hotel, costs involved, vendors used at the different venues and ultimately pulled the trigger on Blue Venado. We are so glad we did and a large part of that is in due to the amazing onsite coordinator they have with Sofia Garcia. The venue is beautiful but she makes the entire event a dream.

We planned our wedding at Blue Venado without ever seeing the venue until we arrived in Playa Del Carmen for our wedding 2 days before the event. Sofia was incredible to work with and answered our annoying questions throughout the process. She made things work that were important to us and was a dream. We didn't speak to the team a ton before the wedding but every time we had a question, it was answered and we were put at ease. Every photo we sent her was replicated in the finished product. Words cannot even convey our happiness with Blue Venado and Sofia. Thank you for making our day magical! The food was great, the lighting perfect, the DJ played out exact playlist and we even saved a baby turtle and sent him off to the ocean safely!
    Michelle Married on 06/23/2017
    If you are going to have your wedding in Playa Del Carmen, you must have it with Sofia Garcia at Blue Venado. My wife and I had our wedding in June 2017 and it was perfect. We were considering having it at our all-inclusive resort but they gave us such a headache with complex pricing schemes for food, drinks, and guests we decided to switch venues to Blue Venado. Thank goodness we did, with beach weddings at a resort you'll have loads of bystanders encroaching on your special day but at Blue Venado you have the entire beach reserved. Our wedding planner, Sofia Garcia, made everything easy and straightforward and relieved a lot of our stresses. Even though we really didn't have a clear vision of what we wanted, Sofia decorated everything so well that our wedding turned our more beautiful than we ever could have imagined. The beach is absolutely the most gorgeous setting for a wedding ceremony and the main palapa was the perfect place for the reception dinner and dancing. Servers were quick to prepare whatever drinks you wanted and the food was delicious. Additionally, there was a truly magical event that occurred midway through the reception, baby turtles began to hatch on the beach and our guests got the once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to see them make their way to the ocean under the moonlight. Just like the baby turtles got a beautiful start in their journey through life, my wife and I got a perfect start to ours together at Blue Venado.
    Joshua Married on 04/22/2017
    My wife and I on April 22 2017 had our wedding here at Blue Venado for our destination wedding. Surreal is the first thing that comes to mind when it comes to describing our experience here. We stumbled upon Blue Venado after we saw what a resort wedding looked like, we wanted a completely private venue and the resorts couldn't provide that for obvious reasons. So our search began as most of you reading this are also doing, and trust me you will not be disappointed with this venue. As soon as the first email i had sent Sofia inquiring about the venue i was impressed. Sofia immediately asked for the date of the wedding we were requesting and as soon as she can confirm availability she sent us allllll the information about the venue with all the prices, alll the prices, to those that haven't started will soon see why i stress all the prices. Every venue I emailed or spoke to would hold on to all that information and make it impossible for us to even think of planning a budget, but not Sofia. We choose the all in Package and boy was it worth it. Everything my wife wanted or thought of Sofia made possible. Her response was timely and her wealth of knowledge and vision was just amazing. She made our experience something of a lifetime.Sofia is just one of the many people dedicated to this venue.There is another angel at this venue and her name is Miriam. These girls are just amazing at what they do and their absolute professionalism. The ceremony was beautiful, the food amazing, the drinks, the decor, I can write all day about this venue and its staff. Our wedding had 64 guests from New York City and all over the USA. Our family and friends loved the venue and till today they are still raving about our wedding and how it was the greatest wedding they've ever attended. Thank you Sofia and Miriam you guys are the best! And for the future brides and grooms reading this, trust me go with your gut feeling and book this venue. It will not disappoint.

Laura Married on 10/27/2016
    Firstly, the venue is amazing! The beach is beautiful, the team are so friendly and the food is delicious.

We got married at the Blue Venado in October 2016 and although it has taken me a while to write the review it feels like yesterday. Just as some background, I had completed hours and hours of research and we were looking to get married in one of the hotels until at the last minute, out of left field we started looking at beach clubs. The hotels that we were looking at had stated that over 90% of the guests had to be staying at the hotel for over 3 nights. We did not feel it was right to dictate which hotel people had to stay in when flying all the way from the UK. I discovered the Blue Venado through endless internet searches and it was always keen favorite. We 100% made the right choice!

The first time we saw the venue was the week before the wedding and although we had been endlessly looking at pictures for the last 18 months the venue exceeded our expectations. It was exactly like the pictures but so much more magical. The venue is stunning and the scenery is amazing.

The food was amazing and we have had so many great comments from the guests about how enjoyable it was. The staff were so attentive and could not have been anymore helpful.

Overall I cannot recommend Blue Venado enough to get married in. The setting, the staff and the organisation exceeded our expectations.
    Lara Married on 04/06/2016
    Miriam was great she assisted us for every details
    The ceremony was wonderful and the location stunning
    We had a great wedding celebration in front of the ocean and very good lunch