Just Book It Travel Destination Weddings Reviews

View more information

• Gia
    Gia B. Getting married on 01/02/2023

The Best International Wedding Planner

Just Book It Travel their team truly are the best! They really are the dream team and we couldn’t be happier. Shonte was always very patient, responsive, and are in the know with the most current and fabulous trends for international travel. We absolutely recommend them without hesitation. They were absolutely amazing!!! So professional and helpful. They really helped me organize my wedding to Mexico. If you’re looking for a wedding planner, here you have a team of them! We thought that we could take care of everything all by ourselves but we were wrong. Thank god we met the best wedding and travel coordinator, Shonte. She found the perfect place for our ceremony (on the beach side), local photographer Santi and helped our magical weekend wedding dreams come true from start to finish. Being out of the country and having them in charge had a great outcome. I will definitely be using them for all my future events.
  • Dajha
    Dajha M. Married on 05/01/2021

The absolute best travel agent!

I can't even begin to express how lucky I feel to have come across Shonte and her team. After sending out an inquiry in a Facebook group, I researched quite a few agents before landing on Just Book It Travel. Instantly I knew Shonte was going to be the best person to work with, as the connection was there immediately.

Being a pandemic bride and having a destination wedding was super stressful, but Shonte made the planning process a BREEZE. There were a few times my hubby and I wanted to cancel everything at let the chips fall where they may, I am so glad we didn't. Shonte was extremely positive throughout the entire process which was so refreshing when the world was in turmoil. Our guests could not stop talking about how easy the process was for them and how they enjoyed the fact that we worked with an agent.

Overall I would recommend Just Book It Travel 100 times. Shonte really cares about her brides and takes great pride in her work. I expect nothing but great things from her in the future. Thanks for help making my wedding a dream come true!
  • Casey
    Casey C. Married on 02/05/2021

Most Amazing Travel Agent!

I guess it’s true when they say - “when you know you know”. It only took one phone call with Shonte for her to win my trust with planning one of the biggest events of my life.

Our dream wedding would not have been possible without Shonte and her team at Just Book It Travel. Shonte was on top of every twist and turn covid added to travel restrictions. She quickly communicated how every change would impact us and a solution around it. If it wasn’t for Shonte and her knowledge of travel my husband and I would have postponed our wedding. She gave us peace of mind we were safe and all the precautions that were being taken.

Shonte went above and beyond in every way possible. She made sure not only made sure every detail of our trip was perfect but also everything with our wedding was exactly what we wanted.

10/10 recommend Shonte and her team. You will never work with a more dedicate hardworking, passionate team.
    Ryan M. Married on 11/24/2020

Dream Travel Agent!!

We began planning our destination wedding with Shonte’ in February of 2020—having absolutely no idea that a global pandemic was about to happen. Even with everything that we faced, she was an absolutely miracle worker. She made things happen when things stopped happening. Not only did Shonte’ go above and beyond—she surprised us with things that we didn’t even know we would want on our trip. We also had our 18 month old with us, which adds a whole new level of planning from flying with a baby to ensuring that the resort had a crib & stroller. No detail was too small for her to tackle. From the moment we walked up the stunning staircase at Dreams Playa Mujeres and saw the breathtaking view, we knew we had made a great decision booking with Just Book It Travel. The week at the resort was an absolute dream & we had already messaged Shonte’ that we wanted to return next year before we even boarded our flight to head home.
    Valerie B. Married on 08/28/2020

Amazing experience

My (now husband) proposed to me on Christmas Day 2019. We immediately knew we wanted a destination wedding in Aruba and was referred to Shonte Tepper-Alce through a friend. The moment we spoke with Shonte, it felt like I had known her forever. She was professional and sweet. She shared her own recent experience as a bride which helped me feel confident that she knew exactly what I was feeling from the excitement of planning a wedding to the anxiety of getting everything done. We chose Barcelo Aruba Hotel as our wedding location. Then Covid-19 hit!!! Shonte stayed in communication with us and helped us remain positive. She kept us abreast of Aruba travel updates and restrictions. Shonte was totally available to all our guests and answered all of their questions regarding travel and payment plans. Shonte reached out to the Barcelo Hotel directly and ensured that they were following Covid-19 protocols and that it would be safe for us and our guests. Shonte encouraged us to keep planning the destination wedding and I am so glad we listened!! Our amazing sunset beach wedding took place at the Barcelo Aruba Hotel on August 28, 2020 and was absolutely perfect!!! The hotel was safe and the staff followed all Covid-19 protocols. We wouldn't have changed a thing!!!!...So glad Shonte was there every step of the way!!!!
  • Daria
    Daria Married on 01/05/2018

My wedding was super easy!

I had the pleasure of having Shonte coordinate my wedding in Ocho Rios, Jamaica in 2018 at a Sandals Resort. Shonte treated all of my guests with the upmost respect and patience. She advised me on tips to help my wedding run smoothly and she responded to all of my guests (80 people) promptly. Shonte is an excellent communicator and was able to notify guests on payment plans in the early stages to allow bookings to be smooth. Shonte also worked well with communicating with the venue to ensure my wedding went smoothly and just liked I planned. I highly recommend Shonte to anyone deciding to coordinate a destination wedding.
    Sheradon M. Married on 10/09/2017

Professionalism at its best!

I used Just Book It Travel to attend a destination wedding of over 150 guests. It was so easy to correspond with Shonte which made booking and preparation for the trip a breeze. Her communication was clear prompt and friendly. I would highly recommend