Tailor Made Dreams

2023 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$3,000 Package Price

2023 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$3,000 Package Price

Based in Playa del Carmen, Quintana Roo, Mexico, Tailor Made Dreams is a wedding planning agency that specializes in creating beautiful destination weddings for couples near and far. Started in 2013, Fernanda Sánchez and her team have executed weddings of all sizes from 30 to 300. From selecting the right wedding location, to coordinating, and decorating, they do it all. They create and design wedding ceremonies, receptions, and rehearsal dinners.

Tailor Made Dreams provides full planning, partial planning, and day-of coordination services. They also offer à la carte services including budget analysis, event design, timelines, and vendor referrals. While the company is based in Playa del Carmen, they work with couples holding weddings throughout eastern Mexico. Fernanda has experience with the following types of weddings:

• Civil unions
  • Cultural weddings
  • Destination weddings
  • Eco-friendly weddings
  • Non-religious ceremonies
  • Religious ceremonies

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$2,000

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$3,000

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$4,000

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$380

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Day-of Coordination
Full Planning
Partial Planning

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil

Message vendor

• Jessica
    Jessica C. Married on 12/17/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Wedding stress? Never heard of her- thanks to TMD!

Anyone who knows me knows that I have a very discerning eye and expect the best when it comes to service and hospitality because I have worked in those very field myself. I interviewed 5 planners before landing with TMD- Fer totally got me from day 1 and not only was the wedding day a dream but so was the entire planning process!

Fer and Yon divided and conquered wedding duties according to each of their strengths- it made for a very seamless experience. I had an idea of what I wanted and Yon helped to bring that whole idea into reality with a vision board and a whole bevy of vendors who were not only professional and experienced, but also came with TMD's personal recommendation. When the original photographer that I wanted was not available, TMD found another that actually ended up working out even better than I could have ever imagined- we only have a sneak peek so far of our photos and they are just as incredible as we were promised.

TMD's support extended beyond our wedding day and Yon helped us secure transport to and from our next stop on the trip- to San Miguel de Allende. He provided tons of amazing recs and contacts- we felt safe and looked after on wedding weekend and even afterwards. Both my husband and I are all about relationships and people and through this experience we'd like to think we've made lifelong friends and hope to stay in touch.
    James Married on 11/12/2022

Great experience

Fer and her team were an absolute pleasure to work with. They were critical in pulling off our destination wedding in Tulum. They attended to every detail and were accessible, helpful, and communicative along the way. Would highly recommend working with them.
  • Vanessa
    Vanessa M. Married on 11/05/2022

A Professional Team for an International Wedding

We couldn’t have asked for a better planning team. Fernanda, Yoni, Martina, and Rachel are not just great at what they do but they are great people and we are happy to call them friends. Our wedding was everything we’d imagined (and I mean to a tee) and then some. Planning our wedding in the Yucatán from Texas would not have been possible without them.
  • illustration stars

Real Weddings

Lupita & Jason
59 photos · 02/16/2019

Tent Films Tent Films Wedding Videographers

Their name says it all. All of the weddings TMD plans are completely different because it's perfectly tailored for each couple. It is amazing to work with a wedding planner that takes care of the couple, guests and vendors.

Alex Corbanezi Beauty Alex Corbanezi Beauty Wedding Hair & Makeup

Fernanda is an amazing wedding planner with such a good taste that absolutely will make your big day the best ever!! She is very patient and easy to work with! I trust Tailor Made Dreams!

Black Hat Studio Black Hat Studio Wedding Photographers

Fernanda and the Tailor Made Dreams make every single detail look great. Working with them is a breeze. Have been working with them for more than 5 years now and every wedding in unique and beautiful. Plus it never hurts that they have the happiest couples!.

Calle 54 mz 288 lt 17 Colosio, Colosio Cancun, MX, MX 0000Z
5219841326422
Location of (Tailor Made Dreams)

Other vendors in Eastern Mexico for your wedding