Makeup by Sara Eleen Reviews

10 | Azusa, CA

10 Reviews for Makeup by Sara Eleen

Sara styled my hair and makeup for my wedding photo shoot, and I highly recommend her!

All her makeup was glowing and natural, and my own hair and makeup were even more beautiful than I had dreamed. Very punctual and professional. She arrived at the time she said she would and went straight to business. She made me feel comfortable and gave me different options for looks. She is wonderful!

Jenny · Married on 09/28/2012

Sara did my makeup today for a wedding photo shoot and did an amazing job. My makeup today was the best it has ever looked in my entire life. Sara knows her stuff. She works with professional equipment, tools and makeup and knows exactly what to put on to make your skin look fabulous. Her warm personality and good sense of humor maker her so fun to be around too. My husband and I were laughing with her all afternoon. I would highly recommend Sara's services. She is professional, knowledgable and makes you look like you stepped out of a Vogue magazine. If you want to look like a princess, hire Sara for your next event :)

Martha · Married on 09/15/2012

My husband and I booked a photo shoot for our 6 year anniversary from Christina Chico Photography. Her makeup artist Sara was also booked to do my makeup and hair for the shoot. She was extremely professional and made me feel at ease. She worked quickly and diligently as she did my hair and makeup. I was a little worried because I did not want my makeup to be too much, since I do not usually wear alot. However, Sara took my concern and made me look amazing! She was able to make me look like ME, but better :) She is someone I highly recommend because I have had my makeup done many times and she by far is THE BEST! Thanks SARA

Sent on 09/21/2012

Makeup by Sara Eleen's reply:

You're so sweet Martha. It was a pleasure working with you. I am happy to know that you were pleased with my work :)

Sarah was really nice and interactive. She was able to do what I had requested and my makeup looked amazing!

Nicolle · Married on 08/11/2012

Sara personally did my make up for a wedding and I was absolutely in love with the work she did. Not only did she do an excellent job she also was very attentive to what I wanted. Her skills and knowledge within this field greatly shows in her work. She is fast and precise and I would like to encourage you to try her out.

christine · Married on 08/08/2012

Sara is such a great makeup artist! On my wedding day she not only did hair and makeup for me and my bridal party but my mother as well. She is super fast yet produces quality work. I say she's a great makeup artist because its very hard to please my mother when it comes to having her makeup done by anyone, and she managed to do just that! Not only me but the rest of my bridal party looked and felt amazing on my big day. She also has a fun loving personality that makes her fun to work with. Her knowledge of makeup is what sets her apart of the rest because she's manages to come up with beautiful looks that work on any face, shape and skin color on any girl. I highly recommend her for all brides looking for a reliable, affordable, fun and easy going makeup artist!

Hilarey · Married on 08/04/2012

Sara was the makeup artist at my engagement shoot and I cannot give her a higher recommendation. In the past I have had a couple bad experiences with having my makeup professionally done, so I am always a little nervous going into it. However, Sara was absolutely amazing to work with!! She used colors that complimented my fair complexion and made my eyes pop and skin look flawless. She came to the session with a great energy and was very fun to work with. Sara will definitely be my go-to makeup artist in the future! Thank you Sara!!

Sent on 12/05/2012

Makeup by Sara Eleen's reply:

thank you Hilarey, it was my pleasure

Tasha · Married on 06/10/2012

Sara had done my make up for my wedding and did an amazing job!!! I definetely felt that she helped me to capture my high lights and feel beautiful on the biggest day of my life. I would strongly recommend her to anyone and feel confident that she would surpass their expectations.

Cassandra · Married on 07/10/2011

Sara is extremely talented with her make up skills. I have had my make up done many times and never have I had anyone make me feel and look as beautiful as she did.

Naomi · Married on 01/23/2011

Sara truly does wonders with makeup. She did the bridal party's makeup at my sister's wedding and I've never felt prettier. The bridal party was racially diverse and Sara did a great job on all of us. She listens to what you want and delivers. I would recommend her to anyone. I have no doubt that you will get your money's worth.