Makeup By Kayce Reviews

6 | Brooklyn, NY

6 Reviews for Makeup By Kayce

Pamela · Married on 05/06/2017

Kayce is amazing! She has a wonderful eye for color, respectfully listens to client requests, and you can tell she really loves what she does.

Christopher · Married on 04/12/2017

Hello this chris , i love the work she did . It was perfect for the event and she made everyone look beautiful. Thanks a lot again I reccomend.

Julian · Married on 03/28/2017

I'm a filmmaker and I hired Kay as my key makeup artist for an effects heavy video serial that I was producing. I mention these things because "effects heavy" means that we had some very specific needs from our hair and make up artist and video serial which should tell you that we kept Kay BUSY over two days of shooting. She was fantastic. Always professional, ever creative and artistic, she was an invaluable member of the team. I can't recommend her enough.

Danielle · Married on 09/04/2016

She's fantastic. Such a positive, talented person.

Sent on 05/10/2017

Makeup By Kayce's reply:

Thank you so much Danielle, you are an incredible person and was happy to be onboard doing Makeup & Hair for all the Actors xx

Roberto · Married on 06/21/2016

I've been a photographer on fashion shoots with Kay as the make-up and hair stylist.
    Kay is professional yet friendly, she executes and contributes. Her skills are flawless and it is always a pleasure to work with her, both professionally and humanly.
    I would definitely work with her again.

Sent on 05/11/2017

Makeup By Kayce's reply:

Thank you so much Roberto, I appreciate your kind words, this means alot and likewise you are an example of a Professional Photographer to shoot with locally and Internationally, can't wait to work with you again!!!

Rae · event on: 08/05/2016

Kay is an amazing and professional makeup artist. I loved working with her for Make Up Forever!

Sent on 05/17/2017

Makeup By Kayce's reply:

Thank you Rae, I appreciate your kind words and absolutely enjoyed working with you at Makeup Forever...x