92 Reviews for Main Street Manor Bed & Breakfast Inn

Centerpieces (5)
Glassware (5)
Cocktail Reception (4)
Champagne Toast (4)
All Inclusive Packages (3)
Event Rentals (3)
Signature Drink (1)
Outside Alcohol (1)
Altar/Arches (1)
92 Main Street Manor Bed & Breakfast Inn Reviews

The owners were unbelievably accommodating, helpful, and patient with us through the whole process. The ceremony and reception set up was perfect

Profile Picture Ryan, 6/28/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Parking, Accommodations, Bridal Suite, Cake, Clean Up, Lighting/Sound, Set Up, Centerpieces, Chairs, Decor, Furniture, Tables

We wanted an intimate wedding with just the two of us and my son. When we reached out to a few bed and breakfasts, we felt Tim and Marissa were the only ones to really go above and beyond in their response and make us feel that a small intimate wedding with just the three of us meant as much to them as any size wedding. The entire time we planned our wedding, they went above and beyond. Our special day was beyond our expectations. Main Street Manor is beautiful and our cake and bouquets and every detail they worked out for us was perfect. Two of the most amazing people we have ever met, who made our day beyond what we could have ever imagined! Our reception was perfect and the food was amazing! Breakfast was so delicious! The room was perfect, and so clean. The treats left in our room were delightful! They made recommendations for my hair and for our dinner. Everyone in town spoke so highly of them and every single one of their recommendations were top notch. We can’t wait to go back again, they are like family now!!!
Any bride will love this venue for their intimate wedding.

Profile Picture Heather, 2/9/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We chose Main Street Manor for our intimate wedding after going to stay at the inn. The house is beautiful but more than that, it is welcoming and homey. The innkeepers, Tim and Marissa, make it a place where you feel like you are staying with old friends. We described our ideas for what we wanted and they were able to make it exactly right for us. We wanted a warm Christmas feel to our small affair and the house was exactly right. Everything was beautiful and the food was delicious. Tim and Marissa and their two staff members were there to assist our party and they were cheerful and ready to make everyone feel at home. Our guests felt comfortable and had a great time not only being with us for our special day but marveling over the house itself. We stayed overnight and rented out all the rooms. The bridal room (the English Rose) was lovely and all of our guests told us that their rooms were warm and cozy. Breakfast was just right and we were even lucky enough to get a little bit of snow in the morning which gave us a perfect end to our wedding weekend. We will definitely return to MSM and we highly recommend it to others!

Photos
Profile Picture Nicole, 12/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Parking, Indoor, Centerpieces, Chairs, Decor, Furniture, Tables, Accommodations, All Inclusive Packages, Bridal Suite, Cake, Clean Up, Event Rentals, Lighting/Sound, Set Up, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens

If I had to describe our experience at the manor in one word it would be MAGICAL!! Tim and Marissa were a pleasure to work with from day one. We came from Philadelphia to get married there. And Tim was so helpful with getting our officiant and our license and anytime we wanted to come visit he was available without and hesitation. All our guests raved about the service and were touched that Tim and Marissa took time to walk around to everyone and make sure they had a good time and if everything was to there liking. Not just the newlyweds.

It was everything I had hoped for and more. The attention to detail and the care that the staff put in to making our wedding perfect was just so extraordinary. The food was delicious and the accommodations were wonderful. We felt like we were at home.
I highly recommend this venue to anyone that is looking for an affordable, intimate wedding with all the bells and whistles of an extravagant big wedding but without all the headaches.

We stayed overnight and the room was beautiful and clean and comfortable and the breakfast was to die for!!! Yummy!!!

Profile Picture Kimberly, 8/27/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Parking, Altar/Arches, Centerpieces, Chairs, Decor, Furniture, Tables, Accommodations, All Inclusive Packages, Bridal Suite, Cake, Clean Up, Event Planning, Event Rentals, Lighting/Sound, Set Up, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Scenic Views, Uncovered Outdoor

We had an absolutely perfect wedding at Main Street Manor! From the second we walked in, we knew that it was the best place to hold an intimate, beautiful wedding. Tim and Marissa were so helpful and accommodating and made planning a breeze. It isn't often that a bride feels completely stress free on the days leading up to her wedding, but the staff at Main Street Manor made the entire experience pleasant and easy. All of our guests' needs were met and they raved about the excellent service and attention to details. After the ceremony, we stayed the night in a quaint, charming room that was decorated for a bride and groom. In the morning, we were treated to a delicious breakfast in bed! I do not have enough great things to say about Main Street Manor. I would highly recommend to any bride looking for a perfect wedding day!

Profile Picture Kaitlyn, 7/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Our wedding was in July at Main Street Manor and we loved every second of it. Tim & Marissa & their staff handled every detail perfectly. The house was beautiful, the flowers were gorgeous, the food was delicious and the buttercream frosting was the best we’ve ever had. It was a totally stress-free wedding and we really can’t say enough great things about it. All of our guests were extremely complimentary about everything as well. We highly recommend!

Profile Picture Lisa, 7/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We recently got married at Main Street Manor. Not only is it a beautiful venue and bed&breakfast, but the staff made the day PERFECT! We didn't have to think about or plan anything. It was all taken care of. And the service for the wedding and the entire stay way the same quality. Highly recommend!

Profile Picture David, 6/25/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Party Supplies

We couldn't have been happier with how our wedding turned out. Tim and Marissa were fantastic and made us feel very welcome. The Inn is beautiful and we loved our time there. My wife and I have busy work and school schedules, so we couldn't have been more grateful for the amount of legwork that Tim and Marissa put into make our wedding a success. You can put your trust in them and they won't let you down.

Profile Picture Juni, 4/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Accommodations, All Inclusive Packages, Bridal Suite, Cake, Clean Up, Event Planning, Event Rentals, Lighting/Sound, Set Up, Parking, Chairs, Decor, Furniture, Tables, Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor

Tim and Marissa made our day memorable. They paid attention to every detail, worked with us to accommodate every request. The attention to detail, the little things, is what I truly loved about my wedding day. From the beautiful china, to the lovely crystal, the intimate decorative touches, and the attention we received as Bride and Groom- Main Street Manor is second to none. They understand how important the experience is and they provide excellence. Everyone including the "Happy Couple" loved everything and every minute of the wedding. Tim, Marissa and their staff provided outstanding service. All of my guests commented on what a wonderful time they had and how they enjoyed the food. I would say the experience was impeccable.

Profile Picture Dianna, 4/8/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My husband and I celebrated a Christmas wedding here in 2016, and it was the most romantic, quaint, cozy and absolutely perfect venue! The entire house was decorated from top to bottom with beautiful vintage Christmas ornaments. Tim and Marissa and their staff made sure everyone's needs were met that day... attentive to not only us but our guests. I wish I had a dime for everyone that said "how did you find this place?" It was truly a magical day. After our guests left, we wound down with a glass of wine in front of the romantic fireplace. We also decided to stay the night in one of their lovely rooms and woke to the most delicious french toast, oatmeal, juice and coffee that brought to our room. My husband and I loved it so much that we are going back next year for our anniversary. Thank you Tim and Marissa... we wouldn't have changed a thing!

Profile Picture Elaine, 12/10/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Flowers, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

I was looking for a intimate wedding but very classy and I couldn't of asked for anything better then the Main St. Manor. Tim and Marissa held my hand through the entire wedding planning process which made it extremely stress free. They went out of their way to make everything extra special. My wedding was almost a month ago and I still have guests calling me and raving about the wedding, the place and Tim & Marissa.

Profile Picture Danielle, 9/24/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Earlier this month my husband and I got married at the Main Street Manor. We knew that we wanted to have an intimate ceremony just he and I, but we did not want to compromise on all of the elements of a traditional wedding day. It was important to us that we find a venue that could offer simple elegance, charm, outdoor ceremony space (with an indoor backup option), and that we found two people to help us plan all the details of our wedding day. What we experienced at the Manor was everything that we had hoped for and more! Tim and Marissa truly exceeded our wedding day expectations and we highly recommend the Main Street Manor.

Profile Picture User6891004, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We had our elopement at the Main Street Manor. It was the most absolute exquisite experience my husband & I ever experienced. Donna's attention to detail was amazing & chose all the flowers I requested. Marissa & Tim are the new innkeepers. We were their very first elopement. They were so very gracious, friendly, & welcoming. Tim took all our elopement pictures with our camera which all came out awesome!! It's all the little things...the chocolate shaped as wedding rings left in our room, coffee they way we liked it, a Mother's Day Gift, etc... Marissa & Tim brought us breakfast to our room... it was to die for!! The presentation was everything:-) We had the most memorable time at Main Street Manor.

Profile Picture Carissa, 5/7/16, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, Flowers, Officiant, Photography, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Indoor, Parking, Hors d'Oeuvres, Chairs, Decor, Furniture, Tables, Cake, Champagne Toast, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens

I can't say enough about Donna and Ken the innkeepers of this gorgeous B&B. Our wedding went off without a hitch (and was sooo much fun) with their careful oversight and planning. They made planning for a wedding remotely a synch (we live in South Carolina and the B&B is located in NJ). Donna took care of all the details - from a detailed timeline of events, flower selection to food and cake. The food was delicious (and we had a number of gluten-free attendees who had special diet requirements), set up was perfect at this venue -- beautifully decorated and just enough room to keep our wedding intimate but spacious enough to allow for our 35 guests. I highly recommend the Main Street Manor. You can count on a wonderful wedding day for sure.

Profile Picture User6112518, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Indoor, Parking, Barware, China, Flatware, Linens, Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'Oeuvres, Server(s), Champagne Toast, Outside Alcohol, Accommodations, Bridal Suite, Cake, Clean Up, Event Planning, Lighting/Sound, Set Up, Centerpieces, Chairs, Decor, Furniture, Tables

I loved the ceremony, donna did a fantastic job decorating the place , thanKS so much

Profile Picture Leslie , 12/13/15, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health, Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Favors & Gifts, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Officiant, Party Supplies, Photography, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

We could not have found a better place to get married and to start our lives out together. Main Street Manor is beautiful, cozy and quaint. Even more beautiful than the location are the innkeepers Donna and Ken. Their hospitality and personalities are quite refreshing. I would highly recommend that future couples, especially those looking for an intimate romantic venue in which to marry, reach out to Donna and begin collaborating with her to create a most memorable wedding experience. She takes all the guess work and stress out of the process. Our expectations were well surpassed and we intend to head back to the inn in the future for a nice romantic get-a-way.

Profile Picture Leslie, 11/15/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Lighting & Decor, Photography, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Planning
Services Used: Decor, Parking, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'Oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Signature Drink, Indoor, Accommodations, Bridal Suite, Cake, Clean Up, Event Planning, Lighting/Sound, Set Up

If there is a 10 in this rating, we would have given a 10. Thats how we feel abt the Main Street Manor, especially for Donna and Ken, the owners. When I first emailed them, I just know I want my wedding there! Without even seeing the place yet! After we went there and saw the place and met Donna personally, there is just no doubt. So, we had our wedding ceremony there, yesterday, 1 Nov 2015. A beautiful Victorian house with such detailed interiors that you just love. Donna and Ken, there is no words describing them. Just a warm couple who just gives you feelings you are home.

Profile Picture Helen, 11/1/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We were so glad to have found and chosen Main Street Manor for our ceremony and reception. As a laid back couple, we don't like the pomp and circumstance that comes with larger and more ornate weddings; Main Street accommodated our needs and went above and beyond. Donna and Ken are amazing hosts, and always made sure we were comfortable throughout the process.

I highly recommend Main Street Manor, and would definitely come back for our 1 year anniversary!

Profile Picture Kasey, 10/11/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Indoor, Accommodations, Bridal Suite, Cake, Clean Up, Event Planning, Set Up, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'Oeuvres, Server(s), Champagne Toast, Centerpieces, Decor, Parking

My husband and I had a wonderful wedding experience at Main Street Manor!! From helping us pick the officiant to working with the caterer, florist & baker Donna took care of it all! The day of came together so perfectly I couldn't have asked for anything more. Donna & Ken are sweet awesome people who really care about your special day and make it perfect for you. We were thrilled with it all and would pick them again every time!!

Profile Picture Kim, 10/10/15, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Flowers, Officiant, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

The Mrs. and I had our Elopement at the Main Manor Bed & Breakfast Inn and it was wonderful. We wanted a small and private ceremony and Donna & Ken (our hosts) were able to provide that to a T. They took care of the cake, flowers, hor d'oeuvre and even got us an officiant. Donna & Ken also took pictures for us, Donna with her professional camera and Ken with my iPhone. They took a lot of photos and many of them came out great. The lighting where we had our ceremony wasn't great, so some pictures didn't come out well. If you are really into professional photos I would suggest hiring a photographer. Donna also made dinner reservations for us at a nearby restaurant where we had the most delicious dinner. She let the restaurant know that we were newly wed and the chef came out to congratulate us at our table. I thought that was really nice. At the end of dinner the server brought out dessert for us that Donna and Ken paid for ahead of time!

Overall this was a great stress free experience that I'll always remember. Everything was cute and as it should be. They allowed us to focus on each other, instead of all the little details. The Mrs. and I really appreciated that. Donna and Ken made sure that we had everything we needed and more. If you're looking to have a small private ceremony at a cozy inn in a small town, Main Street Manor Bed & Breakfast is the place to go!

Profile Picture User5498923, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Flowers, Photography, Wedding Cake
Services Used: Indoor, Accommodations, Cake, Clean Up, Event Planning, Set Up, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'Oeuvres, Champagne Toast, Decor

An effortless dream wedding
I have to admit that I am a lazy bride who spent probably way less time than what most brides spend preparing for their weddings, but like all women who want everything (:-)) expect nothing less than a dream wedding. What an impossible mission! Yet Donna did it and made it better than what I had dreamed of! We had a small and intimate wedding with our closest friends and family members, and the venue is perfect for such an occasion. Donna knows her property and her business as a wedding planner inside out, and the venue and event was perfectly integrated. From the beautifully decorated outdoor ceremony arch to the sweet and elegant indoor reception setting surrounded by our favorite pictures, from the refreshing homemade peach ice tea to the cool, shaded porch for guests to hang out, Donna made sure that there was no stone left unturned and all the activities went on schedule as planned. Everyone of our guest left with a big smile on their face, complimenting what a great venue we have selected, what a beautiful wedding it was and how they had a great time.
The venue really has all bases covered for an outdoor wedding. The garden is a beautiful spot for a warm sunny day (which is our case). However, even if it rains, the awning-shaded porch will make a perfect backup plan with a long aisle formed by the chairs along each side for the bride to walk in. We had 36 people in our wedding, and would highly recommend Donna and Main Street Manor if you are looking for a intimate wedding of similar scale!

Profile Picture User5381633, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We were thrilled with our wedding at Main Street Manor in Flemington. This location is really quaint and adorable, and provided us with an affordable (but still classy and upscale) alternative to traditional, over-the-top, expensive weddings.

The best part is that your wedding is essentially planned for you by the bed and breakfast's owners, Donna and Ken, who are super helpful and responsive.

Highly recommended!

Profile Picture jillian, 8/8/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Main Street Manor Bed & Breakfast Inn was the most perfect location for a small, intimate wedding. The owners are wonderful! They are pleasant, attentive, organized, and kind. I really cannot say enough nice things about Donna and Ken. Donna becomes your personal wedding planner. She helps to arrange flowers (colors and types you like), the food from the caterer, and the cake (which was delicious!). I was looking for a place to hold a small wedding without a formal dinner reception, but somewhere that would make our day special. When I found Main Street Manor Bed & Breakfast Inn in a search I knew I found the right place.

Donna answered every question along the way. We planned and had our wedding in 3 months from when we first met with her. On our wedding day she made sure everything ran smoothly and how we wanted it. Donna and Ken truly made it our special day.

The B & B was a beautiful setting for the wedding. We decided to hold the ceremony inside and then spent our "reception" on the front porch. Loved it! I would recommend Main Street Manor Bed & Breakfast Inn without a doubt!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 5/3/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Donna, Ken and the Main Street Manor far exceeded my expectations for our Wedding Day. Donna took care of every detail to make it the most beautiful, emotional and stress free Wedding experience. The Main Street Manor is breathtaking and we truly enjoyed our overnight experience and wonderful breakfast!
Donna, Ken and the Main Street Manor gave us so many wonderful memories of our Wedding Day to last a lifetime!.
I would highly recommend the Main Street Manor for a Wedding or weekend getaway. We definitely have plans of returning.

Profile Picture Stephanie, 4/12/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Flowers, Officiant, Photography, Wedding Cake

My husband and I are so happy that we came across Main Street Manor to hold our intimate wedding. Donna and Ken are the greatest people who are so professional and welcoming. They made the whole experience so wonderful, and Donna really listened to us so we were able to have our perfect day.
We have received nothing but complements on how beautiful the inn was, how great the food was and what great people Donna and Ken are.
Thanks to Donna, who becomes your personal wedding planner, our day went so smoothly and completely stress free, we were able to enjoy our wedding day with our family and friends.
We can not thank them enough for hosting our special day and making it so memorable.

Profile Picture Amy , 10/18/14, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, Flowers, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning