Lola Farra Photography Reviews

26 | Acton, MA

26 Reviews for Lola Farra Photography

26 Lola Farra Photography Reviews

Mara · Married on 10/19/2013

Everyone who sees the pictures Lola took at my sons Bar Mitzvah are blown away- They are stunning- She didn't miss an opportunity- every detail and moment was captured- As the hostess of an event, you miss a lot of details because you are so busy with each guess- I got to see everything! Especially how much fun my son was having- I thought she was incredible- I would recommend Lola over and over again-

Mandy · Married on 10/12/2013

My husband and I had a destination wedding in Cape Cod and Lola was an absolute gem to work with! We live in Nashville and had very little face to face time with her but the time she spent with us on the phone and traveling to meet us on the Cape when we were in town was unbelievably generous. We felt that she really took the time to get to know us, understand what was important to us and also really get the big picture of what we were looking for from a photographer for our wedding day. We felt that she captured everything we asked for and more on our wedding day and when the proofs were ready to look at we were so happy! Lola is so passionate about her work and wants her clients to be happy. I feel so lucky that we were able to find her and that we will have so many amazing memories of our special day. Every one would be lucky to find a photographer like her for their wedding day.

Tamaki · Married on 05/04/2013

Lola was great! Even though she was already familiar with the venue, she went to Henderson House a few days prior to our big day and made sure it looked good for our wedding. She also scouted out places to take our photos, so by the time our ceremony was over, she knew exactly where to take us and what kind of photos she wanted to take. Also, we (bridal party) were running a little behind schedule getting ready, but Lola was able to accommodate these last minute changes to the photo shoot schedule like it was not a big deal. It was very reassuring to have her at our wedding. She is very professional and her photos are gorgeous, definitely worth every penny!

Tarah · Married on 08/19/2012

Working with Lola was wonderful! I knew I wanted her to photograph our wedding from our first meeting, she made me feel very comfortable and made sure I thought about all my options and helped me develop a schedule for the day. She is professional, very organized, and had no problem keeping a very large and outspoken family focused. Our pictures came out beautifully and it seems like she was everywhere at once! Not a moment missed. She puts so much effort and artistry into her albums, they are truly more than just a recap of the day. Lola has captured our happiest moments for all time and we couldn't be happier with our choice in her!

Lola has a tremendous amount of energy and is very passionate about her work. The finished product Lola delivered was exceptional. It met and exceeded our expectations. Lola is a task master who makes sure you get your album finished! Everything from the thickness of the pages in our album to the design are flawless- we can't stop looking at our wedding album!

My husband and I were apprehensive about having our photographs taken and Lola made us feel at ease. She captured our wedding day with an artistic eye. Bottom line: she delivered on what she promised (from scouting our ceremony and reception locations before the wedding, pulling the proper permits, arriving on time, and post-production wrap up).

Megan · Married on 07/06/2012

Lola was very professional and provided excellent service prior to the wedding, on our wedding day, and for months afterwards when working on ordering pictures and albums. Lola is very knowledgable and talented in her work and she captured many special moments of our big day!

Susan · Married on 06/30/2012

Lola made our daughter's wedding as special as it was. From the first meeting, Katharine and I felt we had found, not only a great photographer, but a new and dear friend. Her photographs are stunning, both the classic and the candid ones. She was able to catch the beauty of the wedding couple and the setting.

How she could be in so many places at once, we'll never know, but she managed to cover every important, happy and touching moment. Now that the wedding is long past, we have the most gorgeous prints, portraits and bridal album.

Lola was there from the beginning to the end and after. Words can't begin to do justice to the exceptional experience we shared with her.

Katharine · Married on 06/30/2012

Lola was a such a pleasure to work with before, during and after my wedding. My Husband and I kept saying after our wedding how lucky we were to find such an amazing photographer.

Besides the amazing experience working with Lola, she also created our wedding album. At first I took this service for granted until I realized that a lot of my fellow brides had to 'fend for themselves' when it came to creating an album. Lola put together a sample wedding album and then worked with me to change some pictures in it. I have never seen such a beautiful wedding album. I trusted her with the layout and colors and was very pleased with the finished product.

I wish that every bride could be as lucky as us to have found such a wonderful photographer! Lola, you are the best!

- Katharine Daher

After our engagement session I knew we made the right decision hiring Lola as our photographer. She made our unique save the date from our engagment pictures. Lola designed a beautiful gallery wrap for our guests to sign at the wedding; it is hanging in our living room allowing us to remember that special day. She was easy to work with, was always available to answer questions and to make sure all the important moments were captured.

The day of our wedding there was torrential rain with no chance of going outside. We were left with indoor photos at our venue. The photos she captured of our wedding are a work of art. She has a fast turnaround time with proofs and album design. Lola takes the stress off the bride and groom by designing the album. If necessary, we were able to make edits leaving us with a beautifully designed album to share with our family and friends.

Melissa · Married on 10/08/2011

Lola was amazing! Every picture is like a work of art. She was truly the best photographer I could wish for and would recommend her over and over. She captured every detail (thank goodness, since you really forget everything the next day and I forgot that as the bride I end up not seeing a ton of it!)

I almost didn't splurge on photos and looking back I thank god that I went for it. Her albums, too, are amazing! Ours is on our coffee table and everyone raves about it. I can't imagine if I went in another direction. This was seriously the best investment out of everything on the checklist without a doubt.

Go with Lola. She knows what she is doing, what you want exactly, and more. You'll be so happy you did.

Lisa · Married on 06/25/2011

Lola was an absolute pleasure to work with. From beginning to end she was very responsive and incredibly organized. She took LOTS of time with me through multiple meetings to ensure that we ended with a finished product that I was happy with. I was left with beautiful pictures and an exquisite album! Also, she designed my thank you cards which were the nicest ones I have ever seen. Lola will not disappoint and her quality is top notch.

Hayley · Married on 12/11/2010

Lola Farra provides an amazing wedding experience for an unbelievable value. Witnessed her work for another friend and knew I had to have her photograph my wedding. She was such a professional throughout the entire process visiting my location multiple times before the event and working with me. She provides her artistic eye to capture shots you've never seen before. You will not be disappointed!

Dennise · Married on 09/18/2010

Lola was the photographer for my wedding last September and she far exceeded our expectations. The collection of photos she took covered everything from the serious to the emotional to the whimsical and unexpected. We have family all over the country and they were so excited to be able to view the wedding photos on Lola's website. We received so many compliments. They were very impressed by the emotion that she managed to capture and how beautiful all the images were. One of the things that impressed me the most was her creativity. The art she creates from your day is nothing short of unbelievable. She is a true artist at work and I would highly recommend her!

Bianca · Married on 08/13/2010

I got married last August in Newport at Glen Manor house and wanted a great photographer to capture the memories of our day. Lola's images and albums beautiful, stylish and top-quality. Her design talent is amazing. From start to finish, Lola is an incredible artist and has a great eye for detail. We highly recommend her.

Jennifer · Married on 06/12/2010

The best choice I made for my June wedding on Cape Cod was hiring Lola as my photographer. She instantly became so much more as she was a trusted voice, someone with a great eye for detail and she quickly became a friend. I had a large wedding and...

Paula · Married on 09/19/2009

Amazing! That's the only way I can describe Lola. She is everything I anticipated and more. She captured all the special moments of our wedding day, every emotion, including the joy and the tears and the surprises. Our photo album unfolds like a fairytale story. It is an exquisite and unique piece of art that we will treasure for generations to come. I am so happy we found her!!

Carla · Married on 06/13/2009

The best decision we made was hiring Lola as our wedding photographer. For our wedding day, my husband and I wanted someone special and unique to capture the day, so we did our homework and met with several photographers. Not only is Lola's work spectacular (our images are incredible!), but she has the personality to go with it. We are so glad we chose her to photograph our wedding. She is everything we were looking for in a photographer: creative, professional, experienced, reliable, insightful, flexible, and fun to top it off! I can't say enough about her. She's fantastic!!!

Elizabeth · event on: 04/21/2012

Lola is amazing. At the event she was everywhere. The pictures were phenomenal. I can't say enough how wonderful the experience was

Jodie · event on: 01/07/2012

Lola Farra absolutely delivered an artistically and aesthetically stunning album and set of proofs for our event. I was expecting nothing but the best, and we certainly got that. But Lola is also the loveliest person you could ever want to work with. Keep in mind that the photographer you hire will be a guest at your event, photographing intimate moments with family and friends. Lola was so invisible, I couldn't believe the photos she took. She relaxed everyone for the formals and was patient and professional. We also had some last minute schedule changes, and her flexibility was so appreciated by all. She is a TOP TIER professional in every way. She also does something different than other photographers: she designs your album for you, with your input. So many people I know end up not ordering an album because they can't decide on the photos. Lola does this FOR YOU and it is all part of her service- she doesn't charge extra for this! Trust me, while her pricing may be above mid-range, she is worth every cent. I have already secured her for our net event. Hire Lola. You will be so grateful and will not look back.

• I

Ira · event on: 05/19/2012

A bar mitzvah is a lot of chaos and tumult, but it really should also be A LOT of fun. Lola knows that, and looking back on our great day, one of the best parts was Lola's photography. She is absolutely wonderful with kids and adults and has a great eye for the best photos! We just got our photos back and we couldn't be more thrilled they are unbelievably wonderful!! Now not only did we have a special day, but we have the most terrific photos of it, thanks to Lola. Can't recommend her enough!

Laurie · event on: 09/08/2012

Lola coaxes genuine smiles from everyone - no matter how shy the teen, how grumpy the grandparent, how self-conscious the sibling, Lola get them to smile. The photographs are unbelievable, capturing the serenity and love before the ceremony,as well as the fun and laughter of the party. Lola is so easy to talk with, and blends so easily at the party, she is a true gem! And she gently nudges you to actually finish the album (guiding you through everything) I can't say enough great things about Lola!!

George · event on: 07/20/2013

Highly recommend! We hired Lola for my grandparent's 80th Birthday Party and it was the best decision we made. The pictures that Lola took are priceless, she created memories for my family that will be with us forever. Not only did Lola take amazing photographs, but she is also wonderful to be around. She handled many different personalities perfectly and somehow got everyone to smile at once (not an easy task!) We could not be happier with the work that Lola produced and can't wait to work with her again in the future!

Stacey · event on: 04/06/2013

Everything about Lola was amazing!

When we first met, I could tell that she was passionate about her photography. I was impressed by her technical knowledge of the photographic process and the samples of her work were beautiful.
    Now that it has been a few months since my son’s Bar Mitzvah, I know that I made the right choice in picking Lola as the photographer. During the event, Lola was organized, kept things on schedule, worked hard and was kind to all my guests. She was an absolute pleasure to work with.

Lola’s pictures are gorgeous! Lola was able to capture the joy and emotions of my son’s day. Every time I look at the pictures, I feel that I am there, experiencing his special day all over again.

The portraits of my son are absolutely breathtaking. His personality shines through each photo. Lola was able to capture him at his best!

One of the greatest parts of Lola’s services is that she actually puts together the album for you. She was right on about the photos that I would have chosen for my book. She offers the opportunity to sit down with her to discuss and finalize each photo that would go into the album, making you part of the editing process. The finished product is unbelievable. The cover and the quality of the album is a perfect match to the precious pictures inside.

Lola was able to give us just what we wanted, but in a way that I never expected.

Sharon · event on: 05/25/2013

We fell in love with Lola's work when we saw our niece's Bat Mitzvah album. Lola was gracious and open to traveling even across state lines to photograph our daughter's Bat Mitzvah, as well. She spent time before the ceremony making sure to know what photographs were important for us to have in our album. She made suggestions that were helpful. During the party, she was unobtrusive, yet able to capture wonderful moments of liveliness and beauty! I loved working with Lola because she was such a consummate professional with great artistic skills. She produced the most beautiful album for us, filled with color and joy and artistry. She also avoided cliched poses that I disliked. The album does not look like advertisements- just a lovely collection of memories of a meaningful day filled with family and friends. Lola was able to preserve that for us, and we are ever grateful!

Judy · Married on 10/12/2013

As the mother-of-the-bride who lives in a different city than the bride and a different city than the wedding site, finding the perfect vendors was not always simple. Lola was a perfect find! I was able to meet her six months before the wedding when she took the time to drive out to the house to meet the bride and groom (and me) and to show us examples of her work, and also to get to know us. She quickly became a part of the family. The day of a daughter's wedding is one filled with emotions. Lola was always in the right spot to capture every beautiful detail. Absolutely the best!