5 Reviews for Liz Messick Design

5 Liz Messick Design Reviews

A TRUE professional! Liz was there every step of the way and provided my daughter with the exact wedding atmosphere she desired. She nailed it!

Profile Picture Steve, 8/27/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Wedding Planning

Liz is awesome! She and her team are super helpful and great to work with.

Profile Picture Lydia, 5/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Liz was amazing. She and my daughter connected right away and Lauren had a very clear idea of what she wanted for invitations. We had a little over 5 months to plan the wedding. To complicate things the bride and groom to be live in Seattle. Nothing rattled Liz at all. She is extremely organized which helped because I am not. Communication was always quick. She is the event coordinator for the restaurant she works for and it really paid off for us.
She also did the flowers for the wedding and the rehearsal dinner. Could not have been more beautiful and Lauren was thrilled. She did extrordinary center pieces for the rehearsal dinner working with the grooms mother. She also did a fabulous wreath in honor of our deceased mother that we dried and it's beautiful.
Liz is an amazing person, a terrific event planner and we totally redid the menu at the restaurant. We loved working with her and would love to work with her again. Highly recommended

Profile Picture Kim, 6/2/12, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Flowers, Invitations, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

Liz was fantastic. She kept me sane the entire time :) Very professional and extremely prompt in responding to emails. I had a great time working with her.

Profile Picture Patricia, 10/22/11, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Transportation

Liz was amazing! She was incredibly flexible, our flowers were fresh and beautiful, and she was even willing to drive to meet my stepdad halfway to pick them up so we didn't have to pay her for full delivery costs. She was extremely responsive, which I certainly valued while trying to plan the wedding. Best of all, she was able to make beautiful arrangements well within our budget! Many thanks, Liz!

Profile Picture Laura, 3/26/11, 1 Review