LilyBelle Photography Reviews

20 | Steger, IL

20 Reviews for LilyBelle Photography

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Melissa · Married on 09/07/2013

The most awesome photographer ever! She has awesome package deals that are worth the money! She is professional, organized and will get the job done! She took all the pictures we wanted and then some...She lives in Steger IL but came to us for our consultation (we live in Joliet IL-45 mins away) with all of her book samples etc.....She also came to out by us for our engagement photos....You get quality time, photos and product (books, magnets etc) for your money! Christina is the owner and is serious about her work, but she is personable, funny and a hard worker.....You won't be sorry!

Sent on 09/19/2013

Megan · Married on 08/05/2011

Christina did an excellent job! She was very professional, but at the same time made me and the rest of the bridal party feel very comfortable!! When my husband and I took engagement pictures, she made it lots of fun and my husband even ended up saying it felt more like a date than a engagement photo session :) Her photos turned out GREAT and I had so many compliments on how great the pictures turned out! The day of the wedding she was very flexible and used suggestions from the bridal party about different pictures to take and she made the whole day lots of fun for everyone! I would highly recommend her to any bride!

Sent on 08/17/2011

Kaytee · Married on 08/14/2010

Christina is an awesome photographer who I highly recommend for any occasion. She is very easy to work with, and takes AMAZING pictures.

Sent on 12/31/2010

Stephanie · Married on 06/12/2010

Wow! Just look at her site for a sample of the amazing photos Christina does! My husband & I were over the top satisfied with the very personalized service provided. She even went the extra mile and got onto Skype to chat with us as we planned our wedding from over seas!! You will not be disappointed.

Sent on 09/28/2010

Ashley · Married on 06/05/2010

Wow, is the first thing that comes to mind when I think of Christina!! She captured the most precious moments on the day of our wedding. Me and my Husband love every single picture. She did such a great job, not only where her pictures amazing but she is so easy to work with!! I loved that the day of the wedding she had so many cute tricks to help out with little details, like showing my Maid of Honor a trick on how to fluff my train. Little things that I would have never thought of that just made everything better. I couldn't of asked for a better photographer, and look forward to using her again in the future for other big events.

Sent on 10/28/2010

Kari · Married on 07/25/2009

Christina did an AMAZING job on our wedding photos - we couldn't be happier! We had a hard time finding a photographer when we first started planning the wedding, but Christina put us at ease immediately and we knew we wouldn't have to worry about photography from that point on. On the big day, she stayed with us the whole time and really captured the entire event. We've recevied many compliments from family and friends on quality of the pictures and how she always seemed to be in the right place when something memorable was happening! We're so lucky to have found her - we'll definitely be calling her again when it's time for baby photos! Thank you Christina!!

Sent on 12/31/2009

Stephanie · Married on 10/10/2008

Christina did a FABULOUS job with my wedding photos! She had so many great ideas and produced some of the best pictures I have ever seen!!! The best part about her was her patience! Being a bride on your wedding day is not exactly a walk in the park...she never became discouraged or annoyed with the chaos! I would most definitely recommend Bella Photography to all future brides.

Melaura · Married on 08/02/2008

Christina was wonderful--she listened to what we wanted and then some!!! We were so happy with the end result and have received many compliments from friends and family who have seen the photos!

Sent on 12/05/2009

Elizabeth · Married on 07/19/2008

After months of looking for a photographer we could afford, I was so excited to find Christina. Any time I had any questions she was quick to respond. It was important to us to be able to get copyright to our pictures, and I was amazed at how little she charged for the CD. The day of the wedding she was with me the whole day, until almost midnight, taking pictures. I can't thank her enough.

Sent on 08/05/2008

Angela · Married on 02/23/2008

Christina was so nice to work with. When we were looking for Photographers for our engagement pictures and then for our wedding, we met with Christina and a few others, but we knew as soon as we met her, that she was the one we wanted. On our big day, she was so helpful and made it easy to relax. The pictures are great and she did a fantastic job on our album. I would recommend her anytime. Thank you Christina

Jeanna · Married on 02/16/2008

I ABSOLUTELY love all the work that was done for me!! Our wedding day was perfect and because of Bella Photography Studio we get to relive that day forever!! I couldnt be more thankful for Christina and her work! Thank you for literally making our day picture perfect!

Nicole · Married on 10/06/2007

Christina is fantasic. We booked her after meeting with a few other companies and her prices are just so reasonable. She owns her company, so we only worked with her and it was so easy to communicate with her whenever we needed to. She is extremely flexible and came down to Champaign to do our engagement pictures for us! I cannot say enough good things about her and we really lucked out. Great price and awesome service and the pictures came out great.

Sent on 03/29/2008

Karen · Married on 05/18/2007

I would HIGHLY recomment Christina to anyone (and already have!). She was great to work with, and her pricing is incredible considering her work. I met with her once after looking at a few other photog companies, and I booked her on the spot.

Sent on 10/23/2007

Kathleen · Married on 05/04/2007

Christina was extremely professional and we were very happy with the quality and quantity of our wedding photos.

Laura · Married on 01/13/2007

Christina did a wonderful job for our wedding. We found that she was very affordable and provided quality pictures for us. We were very happy with the work that she did for our wedding

Sent on 12/03/2009

Kristen · Married on 10/07/2006

Christina Ragusin with Bella Photography Studio is an outstanding photographer! She captures the moment in every picture. I love her work and highly recommend her to everyone I know. Book in advance....her business is taking off!!

Sent on 09/06/2008

jodie · Married on 06/17/2006

Christina was AWESOME!! Her photos were amazing. She's extremely accomodating. Stayed with us from 8am til midnight taking pictures all night long. Everyone loved her. Her prices are a steal. I would definitely recommend her!

Sent on 05/20/2008

Ann · Married on 09/20/2005

Christina is an amazing photographer. She is willing to do what you would like and goes above and beyond to provide you with beautiful pictures. She was able to take an ordinary photograph and make it amazing and unique. I love my wedding albums and still get compliments on the photography!!

Sent on 12/08/2009

Kelly · Married on 07/05/2003

Bella Photography studio was the best choice I made for my wedding day!!! Christina went above and beyond my expectations not only with the beautiful and creative memories she captured on my special day, but also with her energetic and kind personality and willingness to help with anything that day!! I was extremely amazed and in awe of the gorgeous photographs she took and created so artistically. Christina being there was like having my best friend take the photos at my wedding!! The price was so much more affordable than anyone else and the quality was twenty times better!! If I got married again, which I won't, I would definitely call her again! All of my friends have had a wonderful experience with her as well!!

Sent on 12/03/2009

Brenda · Married on 05/17/2008

Excellent quality and fantastic work!