Lily in the Valley Florist Reviews

Lily in the Valley Florist 4
  • Amanda

Amanda F · Married on 10/13/2018

Simply the best!

I recently worked with Christine for my 10-13-18 wedding in Long Beach Island. She helped me create florals for the wedding party and the venue. My bouquet was stunning. It actually looked even better the next day and was so full and fragrant. The flowers were so fresh and crisp and looked stunning in person and in photos. I gave minimal direction (ie- I literally just said white and greenery haha) but Christine and I talked through what I was looking for and created sample mood boards. My advice to future brides would be - have a vision and general goal, but let someone as talented as Christine fill in the rest for a fun surprise. In the end, she did such an elegant job and really tastefully incorporated flowers into the day. As typically a non-flower enthusiast, I was so blown away by the elegance and variety in the tablescapes. The ferns wrapped around string lights were also an awesome last minute add on which I would suggest if you have an opportunity ;). Christine, thanks again for all of your guidance and beautiful work. The wedding was truly perfect for us and we know that having amazing vendors only strengthened that.

Sent on 10/19/2018
    Lily in the Valley Florist 5
    Lily in the Valley Florist 6
    Lily in the Valley Florist 7
    Lily in the Valley Florist 8

Gabriella · Married on 07/21/2018

Christine did an incredible job with my flowers. My bouquet and bridesmaids bouquets were truly "pinterest" worthy. I spoke with Christine and showed her photos of what I wanted, and she nailed my vision. She created a beautiful bouquet of roses, peonies, and silver dollar eucalyptus leaves. I was obsessed with my bouquet all night long, I wanted almost every photo with it! I would highly recommend Christine to any bride :)

Sent on 07/31/2018

Samantha · Married on 05/18/2018

Christine did a great job with my wedding. I wanted everything simple, with just whites and greens. The girls bouquets were just simple baby's breath with twine. They looked great! The center pieces were very pretty with submerged flowers in water. She decorated my arbor, cake table, and every other little spot you can think of. Everything was gorgeous! She was so easy to work with and gave great feed back and suggestions in regards to what we were picturing. I would recommend her highly!

Sent on 05/23/2018

Kevin · Married on 03/31/2018

Christine and her staff were totally professional and friendly. The flowers for our wedding were fresh and colorful. Things went very smoothly from A to Z. Highly recommended!

Sent on 04/09/2018

Lauren · Married on 06/23/2017

Christine was so incredibly easy to work with. She was so creative and helpful when deciding all the details for our beach wedding and she amazingly incorporated every detail of our ideas into the flowers. The bouquets, beach ceremony arbor and decor, and the reception table centerpieces were above and beyond all of our expectations! We couldn't have been happier with all the beauty Christine created for us. She is hands down the best in the area and very reasonable with cost for the gorgeous work she creates.

Sent on 07/11/2017

angela · Married on 10/08/2016

Looking for wedding flowers? Then look no further! Christine, the owner of Lily in the Valley is absolutely amazing!!! She took my vision and made it into life! She completely exceeded my expectations!!! From start to finish, she left no details out. My flowers were AMAZING, just like her! I cannot thank Christine enough for helping create the vision I had for our wedding. Each consultation I had with her was detailed and thorough, as she wanted to make sure that her and I were on the same page in terms of style and vision. I wish I could do it all over again! My flowers were just perfect! I highly recommend Lily in the Valley for your wedding flowers!

Sent on 11/11/2016
  • Christine

Christine · Married on 05/06/2016

Christine is the best. Look no further! After the day I hired Christine, I literally didn't have another thought of my flowers until the week before, when I reached out to her to make sure everything was ok. Christine literally asked me if the number of tables have changed. i said no, and that was it. Knowing that I didn't have to have another thought/worry/stress about my flowers was worth every penny. then when I saw how everything was set up, decorated and the colors and flowers that Christine used was icing on the cake. People still talk to me about how beautiful the flowers were from the wedding. Who ever mentions anything about flowers after a wedding? Usually its the food or music,but at my wedding, it was the flowers! Absolutely beautiful! When I saw Christine the day of the wedding, I felt like she was an old friend doing flowers for me, that is how personable she is. It was a great decision to hire Christine and I highly recommend Lily in the Valley!

Sent on 05/27/2016

Andre'a · Married on 09/25/2015

My wedding flowers were simply gorgeous!!!! Christine was able to make all of my ideas a reality! Thank you!!!

Sent on 11/08/2015

Kristin · Married on 09/19/2015

Christine helped make my vision come to life. From our beach set-up to the venue – everything was fantastic! So easy to work with. Always available to chat about ideas and come up with creative solutions. She is so talented and kind. Highly recommend!

Sent on 10/22/2015

Molly · Married on 09/19/2015

Christine was the most helpful, knowledgable, and creative resource and we feel so lucky that we found her to do the flowers for our wedding. She made time to speak on the phone and truly made our vision a reality. The flowers were absolutely stunning and so unique--we took them home and kept them for as long as we possible could. We recommend Christine and Lily of the Valley without any hesitation--everything was beautiful!!!

Sent on 11/16/2015

Jessica · Married on 10/11/2014

Our flowers were absolutely gorgeous!! I couldn't have been more pleased! Christine did an amazing job of making my vision come to life!

Sent on 11/24/2014

Brittany · Married on 09/20/2014

Lily in the Valley Florist is the best florist ever! Christine, the owner, is an amazing person and a dream to work with! She is incredibly creative and a big help with developing the final picture of your wedding flowers. She went so far above and beyond to make the flowers for our wedding day the most magical flowers we have ever seen! You can not go wrong booking Lily in the Valley as your florist! She is simply amazing.

Sent on 02/13/2015

Christine at Lily In The Valley did an absolutely fantastic job. My wedding was more perfect and beautiful than I could ever have dreamed and it was all thanks to the wonderful people I worked with like my florist. Christine was flexible and accommodating and turned my vision into the most beautiful and classy centerpieces and bouquets. I have nothing but good things to say about Lily In The Valley!

Sent on 09/27/2014

Eileen · Married on 09/12/2014

Christine was lovely and accommodating and knowledgeable. I frequented her retail store and was always pleased with her work.

Sent on 09/26/2014

Donna · Married on 06/01/2014

Christine from Lily in the Valley did an AMAZING job for our beachfront wedding in LBI. She was able to translate our laid-back style into an elegant affair. I couldn't recommend her services highly enough.

Sent on 01/31/2015

Vanessa · Married on 10/13/2012

Christine was so amazing to work with! I did not have many ideas on how I wanted my wedding flowers to look, only what color I wanted. The bouquets she put together for my girls and especially my bridal bouquet were gorgeous. They were exactly what I wanted and more.

Sent on 10/23/2012
  • Michelle

Michelle · Married on 10/07/2012

The store front for Lily in the Valley may be small, but the creativeness that Christine brings packs a big punch. I met with Christine twice throughout the planning of my wedding and each time she was open and responsive to the ideas that I had. My flowers turned out to be more vibrant and beautiful than I could have imagined. Another plus for me was that Lily in the Valley is located down the street from my venue, this meant Christine knew the grounds, the layout and what would definitely work. There was no second guessing what we could and couldn't do. Also, just about 24 hours prior to my actual ceremony, my sister surprised me by returning from her deployment early. Christine was able to provide a fourth bouquet that complimented the three we had previously discussed for my bridesmaids on short notice. I would absolutely recommend Lily in the Valley to any future bride.

Sent on 10/10/2012

Chris · Married on 10/06/2012

Christine Howard at Lily in the Valley is a true artist. The flower arrangements that she designed were truly magnificent. Christine pulled together our vision into a beautiful cohesive theme that left everyone in awe.
    From the ceremony flowers and arbor on the beach, through the table centerpieces and garden reception florals, everything was perfect.

Sent on 10/12/2012

I could not have asked for any other florist to do my flowers. They were absolutely beautiful! Lily in the Valley were so easy to work with, they were professional, flexible and friendly. We had a few bumps in the road while planning our wedding(with reception location) but Christine and her staff were excellent through it all! I would recommend Lily in the Valley to any bride looking to have the best flowers for their wedding!!!

Sent on 06/14/2012

Katy · Married on 06/09/2012

Christine is wonderful to work with and her work is beautiful. The beauty she creates in her details are stunning. You will not be sorry!

Sent on 07/06/2012

Colleen · Married on 05/05/2012

We used Christine for our wedding on May 5th and I can't say enough nice things about her. She is an absolute pleasure to work with! She is laid back, easy going and very knowledgable. My bouquet was the most beautiful arrangement of flowers I have ever seen. I wish I could have kept the flowers forever. Even the hair and make up clinicians that were at our house when the flowers were delivered were in awe. They had remarked that they were the most beautiful arrangements they had ever seen. Our centerpieces were stunning as well. I told Christine that I wanted my wedding to have a rustic vibe and she matched our style to a T. I would recommend her to anyone and will continue to visit her adorable florist shop. She also did my sister's wedding and my sister was equally impressed and complimentary!!!

Sent on 05/17/2012

Lily in the Valley Florist's reply:

The pleasure was all ours!! We absolutely loved working with you.. I love compiling our ideas and creating centerpieces that you loved, it made me so happy to see how happy you were.. Your bouquet and the bridesmaids bouquets are some of my favorite with the peonies and viburnum :-).. We are so looking forward to Colleen and Mykel visiting us again soon

susan · Married on 05/05/2012

We used lily in the valley florist for both our daughters weddings. Each of my daughters went to Christine, the owner, with different ideas. Christine listened to what they wanted, worked within our budget, and was available always to us. It was nice to deal directly with the owner and know she personally handled all the details of our order. I would definately recommend this florist to anyone planning a wedding. Christine and her staff were always pleasant, easy going and professional. Her flowers were exactly what we asked for and were beautiful!

Sent on 05/18/2012

Tara · Married on 04/21/2012

Giving this gem of a company 5 stars is an understatement. Christine was wonderful to work with. She made me feel like I was her only client. Her professionalism matched her old fashioned concern for us as the customer.
    From the beginning, I was surprised at how much Christine encouraged and inspired me to develop a detailed vision for our wedding flowers. I called and changed things on several occasions and Christine was completely accommodating and always encouraging. She clearly had my best in mind.
    The finished product delivered on our wedding day far exceeded my expectations. The flowers were the freshest and the most beautiful of their kind. The archway Christine created for us was enchanting. We were more than satisfied.
    I will always remember her kindness and the beauty she created for us that day.
    Thank you again.

Sent on 06/06/2012

Lily in the Valley Florist's reply:

What an awesome review :-).. We love our brides so when I come across one as special as you it was easy to do everything we could to make your day awesome! Thank you for coming across my gem of a store ;-).. Pleasures all mine

Selma · Married on 04/07/2012

The flowers for my wedding were amazing! Christine from Lily in the Valley helped me execute my "vision" for the wedding to a tee. Her knowledge of flowers that were and were not "in season" allowed me to pick exactly what I wanted while staying within my budget. Would highly recommend!!

Sent on 05/18/2012

katherine · Married on 10/01/2011

Christine and her team at Lily in the Valley were awesome! My theme was Bohemian Beach wedding and they not only hit the nail on the head, they exceeded my expectations! everything was beautiful. Christine took the time to meet with me as many times as i needed. she even did a walk through and made many need suggestions and opinions. i would call and email her with many questions and she always took the time to answer me! Excellent experience and highly recommended!

Sent on 05/30/2012

Lily in the Valley Florist's reply:

From creating your bouquets to creating the alter up on the beach to the centerpieces, I enjoyed meeting you and assisting on make your wedding day so special.. It was a pleasure to here all your ideas and make them come to life.. You better come visit and bring that little cutie Ben!! Best, Christine