The Manic Botanic

Woodbine, NJ View map

$50 Typical Price

Specializing in custom florals for weddings, The Manic Botanic is a floral company located in Corbin City, New Jersey. A love for flowers and passion for wedding design leads to daily inspiration for owner Lillian and her team. Always up-to-date with the latest in the floral world, whether it be a new flower variety or design technique, these artists treat every event with precision and careful detail.

Vsit our webiste at themanicbotanic.com and send us an inquiry!

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$185

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$85

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$16

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$125

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$225

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$50

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Romantic
Rustic
Tropical
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Single Flowers

• Elizabeth
    Elizabeth D. Married on 10/30/2020

A Dream Come True

Honestly, I don’t even have words to describe how much I love the Manic Botanic! Planning a wedding during a pandemic was stressful, and I took out my stress by obsessively Pinteresting. One week, I was dead set on wildflowers and pops of bright colors, and the next I wanted moody Earth tones. Christina was a saint, patiently putting up with me through every phase of the planning. And when I described my ultimate vision to her, she made me feel confident that she knew what I was after. The end result was beyond my wildest dreams. As my sister said, “it’s like they took all of your Pinterest pictures and combined them perfectly!” She effortlessly managed to include everything I wanted and then some. I’m still beyond obsessed with my flowers. Literally jaw dropping. Thank you, Christina!!! You are an ANGEL!!!
    Brian M. Married on 08/29/2020

Super flexible, friendly, great experience

This is the way to go for wedding flowers. Super friendly and also very flexible given the covid changes. The flowers were gorgeous and the logistics were superb. We love Manic Botanic!
  • Audrey
    Audrey P. Married on 12/28/2019

Amazing florist!

Absolutely gorgeous florals from an amazing company! Christina was a pleasure to work with from start to finish. She took my preferences for specific flowers and styles into consideration, but the finished products- especially my bouquet- were even better than I could have imagined! She was easy to contact through email and phone throughout the process. She helped the wedding day run smoothly by not only setting up the arch and centerpieces at our venue, but also delivering the bouquets and boutonnieres to our house, where we were getting ready. I highly recommend Manic Botanic for gorgeous, unique florals and a great experience!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

Real Weddings

• Danielle & Connor
    32 photos · 05/23/2021

Michael's Photography Michael's Photography Wedding Photographers

The love flowers from The Manic Botanic! They always come up with the most creative designs and their flowers are top quality. We highly recommend them!

Bel Momento Weddings & Special Events Bel Momento Weddings & Special Events Wedding Planners

Fun & Fresh Ideas, Knowledgeable on Florals and the Beach...Manic Botanic is a great florist to consider for your wedding at the Jersey Shore!

The Cake Studio of Ocean City The Cake Studio of Ocean City Wedding Cakes

I’ve had the pleasure of using Manic Botanic for personal flowers and have worked with them many, many times when designing cakes for shared clients. While the quality and creativity of their arrangements is evident, the best part of working with the Manic Botanic is the personal attention Lillian and her staff pay their clients. The Manic Botanic is everything you want from a vendor; they are dedicated to quality, they care deeply about their product and are willing to go above and beyond expectations to make the end result look right.

200-210 NJ 50 Woodbine, NJ, 08270

By Appointment Only
Location of (The Manic Botanic)

Other vendors in Jersey Shore for your wedding