Le Bam Studio Reviews

Le Bam Studio 7
  • Annell

Annell · Getting married on 03/20/2020

This is it!

From the moment I met Marina I knew I wanted her to do our wedding!! I can not say enough good things about her and her services. She handles everything for you and makes sure that everything flows. She is continuously checking in on us to see if we are accomplishing our task and we often met to plug in new information to our timeline. She is truly a blessing and a MUST if you want a fabulous wedding and outstanding service!!!

Sent on 04/08/2019
  • Chanel

Chanel Jahnay Chase · Married on 09/14/2019

Planner/decor

Marina was excellent!!! She stepped in to help me from my previous planner who put me in a compromising situation. Marina was so professional from the first encounter and she was amazing!!!!! My decor was beautiful and her work and organization was amazing! her coordinator, Adrian who served as my coordinator for the month and day was amazing! Marinas staff was amazing, bartenders everything was amazing! She recommended the Dj who was amazing! She really helped out and worked with my budget! i would hire her all over again a million times! She’s amazing. Here are some phone photos from her decor. We haven’t gotten the professional ones back yet

Sent on 09/24/2019
    Le Bam Studio 15
  • Carol

Carol · Married on 07/04/2019

Breathtaking

I am so happy that we chose LeBam design Studio for our Wedding Design and Decor! Marina was so great to work with from start to finish. She and her team did an incredible job - everything was stunning! The decor was gorgeous and they created the wedding of our dreams. I would highly recommend LeBam Design Studio to everyone!

Sent on 07/17/2019
    Le Bam Studio 16
    Le Bam Studio 17
    Le Bam Studio 18
    Le Bam Studio 19
    Le Bam Studio 20
    Le Bam Studio 21

Courtney · Married on 09/29/2018

Le Bam was a dream to work with and I would recommend this company to my closest friends! Marina (the owner) is creative on a different level. She has a vision that is far beyond anything I could create on my own. Everything I requested was delivered on the big day. She went above and beyond and included extra things like a red carpet and petal designs down the aisle. What I really liked best about her service is it's all inclusive and she does not nickle and dime you. She has a huge collection of bridal decor and she will use all of it on your wedding. Lots of other planners I met with wanted to charge extra for charger plates, special linens, chair covers, ect. Her planner, Adrian is one of the best as well. We texted everyday, at all times of the day and she was so responsive which is all I can ask for when working with someone. Now that the wedding is over, I feel like I lost a friend, we chatted that often. On the big day, she took care of all the little details (I didn't lose ONE thing) and was comfortable running the show. The day of the wedding was flawless, and one I will remember forever. Chose LeBam if you would like a memorable wedding!

Sent on 10/11/2018
    Le Bam Studio 22
    Le Bam Studio 23

ADRIAN · Married on 09/03/2017

The day of my wedding was absolutely magical from the moment I walked in my bridesmaids and I were taken to the bridal suite and given the most beautiful hand made bouquets to walk down the aisle with. She had everything all set up in the bridal suite to make my fiends and family so comfortable. She interacted so well with my family, they loved her. She was very organized on the day of and managed the time line perfectly. The wedding started right on time and my guests didn’t have to wait at all. When I walked down the aisle I was absolutely captivated by how magical and beautiful everything looked. I couldn’t believe I was actually living out my dream wedding. She did things with my initial vision that I could have only imagined.

The ceremony was beautiful but the reception was even more amazing. The place settings, chairs and center pieces were to die for. Everything had so much detail all the way down to the floor. She really knows how to pull it all together. She made sure all the vendors were on time and on point I honestly didn’t worry about any of the details on the day of. She made sure to include all of the special moments so mentioned and took good care of my family throughout the night.

If you’re looking to have your dream wedding no matter the ideas you may have she can make it happen. If you’re worried about the planning details like hotel, venue, cake and who will be your officiant or even your caterer, Marina and her team walk you through the entire process without worry. You can be yourself and she doesn’t dismiss your vision. She is a pleasure to work with an she loves family. I won’t be getting married again anytime soon but any other events or friends that need a referral will all be sent to Marina.

Thanks again Marina you’re family now and we love you and your amazing team!

Sent on 05/17/2018
    Le Bam Studio 24
    Le Bam Studio 25
    Le Bam Studio 26
    Le Bam Studio 27

Le Bam Studio's reply:

Adrian,

Thank you so much! I could not wish for more beautiful and elegant bride with an amazing trusting attitude! You and Chris are a dream couple! We were honored to be part of this most important day of your life!

Jessica · Married on 07/29/2017

Visited this space and loved the design and full service event services.

Sent on 10/08/2017

Toun · Married on 10/22/2016

After having a series of bad experiences with the venue, my planner recommended I reach out to Marina at Le Bam Studios. From our first meeting in her BEAUTIFUL venue, I knew I was in great hands. She made me feel confident that everything will be handled on the day of, and they were.
    Marina brought her entire crew to an outside venue, handled all decor, flowers, stage set up, ceremony set up, flowers and decor, reception table set up, catering set up, all plates, cups, spoons, name it, she brought it.
    Her crew transformed the empty venue into a dream wedding venue, I couldn't have imagined anything better.

She delivers on her word and went above and beyond without nickel and dimming me. I would give her more than a five star. she is awesome!

Sent on 10/27/2016

Titilola · event on 07/10/2016

I cannot find the words to describe how perfect it was working with Toke, she made things so effortless for me throughout the planning phase and on the event day. She singlehandedly planning my event and executed every detail on my event day. She proved to be highly skilled in planning, designing and all round organization. Toke is so resourceful and found everything I had imagined for by special day. I see the route to her success as a business woman. If you are considering hosing your wedding or any event at Le Bam Studio, you are in great hands with Toke. Plus, she is quite delightful to work with.

Sent on 05/12/2017
  • User6020165 · 2+ years ago

I had my wedding reception at Le Bam Studios, and our guests have not stopped raving about how cool the space and decor are! They loved transitioning from room to room for cocktail hour, dinner, food, dancing, and dessert. People found it to be a unique space and set up.

Working with Marina was super easy since I adore her aesthetic! Our discussions on decorations always involved me asking for her opinions. She is very professional and knows what she is doing, but is also open to others ideas. Flash forwarding to the event, when I did a walk through before guests arrived, I was brimming with delight! The space looked absolutely perfect. The floral arrangements were grand, the table clothes were exactly what I'd been looking for, and the lighting set the right mood.

It's hard to describe something as perfect as Le Bam or Marina. It's hard to put a finger on exactly what made things so effortless from the planning to the execution. I think she is a highly skilled decorator, planner, and business woman. If you are considering an event or wedding with Le Bam, just make an appointment and meet with Marina. She is wonderful! :-)

Sent on 12/04/2015

Sunita · Married on 11/22/2015

This place is a hidden treasure in Buckhead. Very beautiful! I was awe struck by its décor. The owner, Marina is amazing. She is very professional and goes out of her way to meet all of your reasonable needs. Most importantly, she puts in 200% of her effort and creativity to make it very special for you. My other vendors that worked with her also commended her on her professionalism and quality of service. Her charges justifies her décor and service.

Sent on 12/15/2015

Kristle · Married on 11/07/2015

Marina (the owner) and Le Bam Studio is absolutely amazing. My all inclusive wedding was Flawless and the Venue decor is gorgeous! Marina is very committed to ensuring your wedding dreams come true . Le Bam was very affordable yet I felt like I had a million dollar wedding! FIRST CLASS Venue and Service for sure! You will not be disappointed! ~ Signed by Kristle McBride Thompson (Happy Bride)

Sent on 11/09/2015

Kristina · Married on 10/11/2015

I decided to change my venue to Le Bam months before my wedding after visiting Le Bam and talking with the head designer Marina. She made sure everything my husband and I envisioned for our special day came to live. Marina is soo creative and definitely has an eye for design. I would recommend her to anyone that is planning a wedding.

Sent on 11/13/2017

Lake · Married on 07/26/2015

WOW WOW WOW………We feel like we had the best wedding ever. I cannot thank Le Bam enough. Our wedding was amazing. Some of the words we keep hearing from our guests are “Epic, Magical, Romantic, The best wedding we have ever been to……”The list goes on and on. Marina and Shanae are awesome. We could not have asked for more. My husband and I are so grateful that we had the opportunity to work with such a professional group of people. All of the staff were fantastic as well. I don’t think there are enough words that I can come up with to let people know how happy we were with our wedding. From the timing, food, décor and everything else, it was perfect. If you are looking for a wedding venue that is not a cookie cutter venue, please book your wedding here. You will not be disappointed. Thank you from the bottom of our hearts.

Lake & Maurice

Sent on 08/03/2015

Roy · Married on 07/11/2015

Le Bam Studio is definitely the best in the business. This was the best experience I have ever had with a vendor. The staff was very professional. Marina returned all of my calls and emails in a timely fashion. Shana (our wedding coordinator) was absolutely WONDERFUL. I truly had the wedding of my life. My guest cannot stop talking about how much fun they had at my event. Le Bam Studio was definitely heaven sent. The food was on point. The decor was FABULOUS. Our disc jockey, referred by Le Bam, was SUPER! I have have friends who are already planning to have other events at Le Bam Studio. I am really thankful that I got a chance to experience a wedding of a lifetime. Marina was great to work with and her attention to details was unbelievable. Le Bam Student was AMAZING. Our wedding was GREAT. I could not be more satisfied. I strongly recommend Le Bam Studio for any event. You will not be disappointed. My wedding was July 11, 2015 and I am still on a natural high from that event. It was spectacular. My guest left that venue feeling like they had experience a fairy tale wedding.

I would strongly recommend Le Bam Studio!!!! I am planning to have my 40th birthday bash at this location because of my experience.

Roy McClendon-Thompson

Sent on 07/14/2015

Rebecca · Married on 03/07/2015

We had our commitment ceremony at Le Bam and guess are still talking about it. It was intimate, personable and classic! Vibrant lighting added nice touch since we wanted a stunning reception. Plated dinner was delicious and guests loved the choices! I loved the fact that dancing at the lounges is separate from dinner area and we could have a real party celebration after the dinner since we had a lot of guests flying from different parts of the world and we wanted to enjoy good time with our close friends who we did not see for a while. Thank you Le Bam!

Leslie · Married on 03/06/2015

Loved my wedding with Le Bam Studio! It was absolutely perfect! I was not sure about a lot of things initially and they put the color scheme together, made my floral arrangements and even flowers for myself! My guests were so amazed with the space and food was wonderful. Staff was very professional and we loved our planner. Marina, our designer, was so amazing and we can not say enough how pleased we were with everything!

Sent on 03/11/2015

I had visited fifteen other metro Atlanta area venues before deciding on Le Bam Studios. This venue is the perfect combination of traditional elegance and modern flair. The ceremony area is all hardwood flooring with a beautiful chandelier, providing a very classic feel. The bar and reception areas, on the other hand, provide a more VIP club-like feel, which is exactly what my husband and I wanted for our reception.

One of the things that attracted us most to Le Bam, apart from the beauty of the actual venue itself, was the all-inclusive packages it has to offer. It was such a relief to know that Le Bam would provide my DJ, food, cake, centerpieces, stemware, flatware, tablecloths, etc. It made my wedding plan process so much easier. Moreover, we saved a ton of money because Le Bam is a BYOB venue. Le Bam provides the bartenders and standard mixers for you. All you have to do is provide the alcohol. The cost savings here was HUGE. Most of the places we had visited charge anywhere between $18 and $25 per person per hour for alcohol.

But the most valuable part of our package was the expertise of Marina, the owner. There are far too many instances of Marina going above and beyond for me to discuss them all here. Just know that she is top notch and if you work with her, you will not be disappointed.

The food (in-house caterer) and the DJ (from Spectrum Entertainment) were amazing. Our wedding cake and the groom's cake, both provided by Sugar Kneads, were beautiful and absolutely delicious. Our big day was perfect.

Sent on 03/15/2015

Keneisha · Married on 02/21/2015

I had my 50th birthday at Le Bam Studio and want express my gratitude to the staff! My guests were treated like celebrities! Staff is so polite and so attentive and professional. Shana (Le Bam Studio coordinator) is very personable and attentive to any detail. You will be pleased with Le Bam if you are looking for a beautiful space, good food and attention to details!

Becca · Married on 02/06/2015

Le Bam Studio was perfect choice for us! We heard about them before and how interesting the space inside. It is pretty hip and trendy and looks like a designer boutique venue with tasteful decor. Our wedding grew in size and they still were able to accommodate us and adjusted the package. We loved that we had an option between 2 ceremony areas to choose as well as dinner. Marina was so full of ideas and made us feel relaxed and we were able to enjoy our wedding as we were trusting the staff. We were guided along the way and made our selections early in the process so we can concentrate on work and school. We will highly recommend Le Bam Studio to any friend.

susie · Married on 01/10/2015

First and foremost I would like to say this space is amazing. The event coordinator marina is amazing she is very perfessional and has an unique eye for design. Le Bam has an amazing all inclusive packages that diffently worked with my budget. My centerpieces was very amazing it was more than I can ask for. The food, staff, and dj amazing wonderful customer service and the event manager shanae was also amazing. If you are looking to have a peaceful stress less wedding this is the venue. My guest are still talking about my wedding phenomenal!!!!!

Sent on 01/17/2015

We were initially planning to have a destination wedding in Morocco, but a lot of our friends weren't able to travel due to work and family commitments. In the end, we decided to have a wedding home in Atlanta. We wanted to spoil ourselves and surprise our guests with an unusual theme wedding. We decided on a Moroccan style event.

We researched the wedding venues in Atlanta and came across LeBam. From the first time we walked in into the venue, we knew this was the place for us. The venue itself is beautiful and unique decorated with the mix of gorgeous antique and modern furniture and accessories. We were greeted by Marina, who gave us a nice tour and took time to sit down with us and hear out our vision. She provided us with a detailed overview of how things work in her venue and went over the contract. Turned out, she is also a designer and designs/decorates weddings herself along with her amazing staff (more about staff below). Finding out that we wouldn't have to bring our own decorator to transform the venue into a Morrocan style lounge, was a big relief since we weren't sure we would be able to find one in Atlanta.
    Over the next few months, we were planning our big event with Marina and her assistant, Shanae. They were always very prompt to respond and accommodate our "demands". Marina gave us a very comfortable fee schedule.
    When we arrived at the venue on the day of our wedding, we were speechless. The venue had a complete transformation. It looked stunning with all the beautiful lights, colorful curtains and amazing centerpieces. LeBam's very friendly staff was there greeting our guests and coordinating the event. They were always extremely friendly, paid attention to every single detail and request, and were very accommodating. The food was fantastic, music - fun and we couldn't believe we could have such a special unique wedding just right in the heart of Atlanta.

Sent on 01/19/2015

Stacy · Married on 08/29/2014

Le Bam Studio was a great choice!

My fiancé and I fell in love with the venue at first site. It suited our personality and we loved the style! It is chick, extravagant and artsy at the same time!. We wanted a nice and unique wedding and our guests to have fun!.

We loved every minute of it!. Marina understood our vision and made it all so easy for us!. Shanae coordinated the wedding with precision and elegance, so thankful we found them! Food was perfect and we loved the staff and our DJ through Spectrum Entertainment! Loved Sugar Kneads cake (you will be amazed when you try it!). Planning can be challenging, and we knew from the start that we can trust Le Bam's team with their experience and dedication. You can see that they really care!.

Thank you LeBam for a spectacular event!

Sent on 09/07/2014

My wedding and reception were held at Le Bam Studio this summer. I have to say that Marina and her staff did an absolutely phenomenal job with organizing and decorating for the event. From the moment I met Marina in the summer of 2013, I knew that she understood my vision and that she could bring it to life. She is a person that takes the time to understand the couple’s desires. She is attentive and she makes recommendations along the way. The day of our wedding exceeded even my imagination and our guests continue to talk about the uniqueness, the class and the beauty of Le Bam. Her staff was attentive to the bridal party and to the guests. They went out of their way to ensure that we were all happy and that the event flowed smoothly. My wedding day was stress and worry free and that was because of Marina and her staff.

If you are looking for a unique venue with a caring and creative staff then look no further than Le Bam.

Angela M.

Sent on 07/30/2014

Rachel · Married on 05/31/2014

Marina and her staff were wonderful. They were professional and CREATIVE. The venue is beautiful and Marina's ability to understand and decorate are amazing. It was beautiful and our guests raved about how wonderful it was. They helped us with all the timing of the evening and everything was perfect! I couldn't have asked for a better experience. I would HIGHLY recommend Marina and LaBam Studios.

Sent on 06/10/2014

Lynn · Married on 04/13/2014

I would recommend Le Bam Studio for all of your event planning.

Sent on 04/15/2014