Larry Lefferts Photography Reviews

9 | Endicott, NY

9 Reviews for Larry Lefferts Photography

Elizabeth · Married on 06/03/2017

Larry and Val were fantastic. We absolutely love our photos, they did such a great job at capturing the feelings at our wedding.
    Larry even came out the day before for our rehearsal dinner to get an idea what the ceremony and venue would be like. Val was great as well, she came to my final dress fitting and was essential in the dress bustling process!

Sent on 06/30/2017

Larry Lefferts Photography was excellent in accommodating our schedule, ideas, and images we wanted captured. We had a tight schedule the day of the wedding making it difficult to photograph the bride & groom getting ready at the same time (considering we were in different locations) - However, I would have liked more images of the groom & groomsmen getting ready.

Larry & Val were very respectful, and we were extremely pleased with our results. I liked that he was willing to travel if need be for our engagement & wedding photographs. He gave suggestions for compositions and worked to capture images that were "us".

Sent on 10/22/2014

Diana · Married on 09/20/2014

Larry and Val were great to work with. Our engagement photos and wedding photos came out so beautiful. My husband and I would highly recommend them to anyone needing professional photos for any occasion. We will definitely use their services in the future.

Sent on 02/07/2015

Stephanie · Married on 05/31/2014

Larry and Val Lefferts were absolutely wonderful to work with! We were extremely pleased with our engagement photo sessions and the incredible photos they took on our wedding day. We have already received so many compliments and inquiries as to who our photographer was after friends and family saw the sneak peek images on facebook. We were so appreciative when they even took the time to come to our rehearsal and rehearsal dinner and capture beautiful pictures there as well. The Lefferts' are very easy to work with and let us share with them our own picture ideas, as well as having had so many great ideas of their own. Thank you Larry and Val for making our wedding day that much more fun and relaxed!

Sent on 08/19/2014

Beth · Married on 05/02/2014

Larry and Val are great to work with, they really take into account requests and get fantastic shots without you even realizing they're there. We were thrilled with the quality of the photos.

Sent on 10/21/2014

Ashley · Married on 12/21/2013

Larry Lefferts was a pleasure to work with. Larry did our engagement photos as well as photos on our wedding day and we could not have been happier! Larry was willing to go the extra mile and travel with us for more than 2 hours one way to reach a very sentimental site for our engagement photos. We made wonderful memories that were captured forever in his photos. Larry is extremely professional, patient, easy-going and friendly. We have received numerous compliments on our photos from family and friends. In addition, Larry took some pre-wedding photos at the hair salon where my bridesmaids and I were getting our hair and makeup done. My hair dresser has mentioned several times how impressed she was with Larry and how he fit right in, did not get in anyone's way and was easy to work with. My husband and I highly recommend Larry Lefferts Photography.

Sent on 04/02/2014

Kyle · Married on 10/26/2013

Did an amazing job, came out better than I could have imagined!

Sent on 03/26/2014

Heather · Married on 10/06/2012

We love Larry and Val! So talented and kind. They took pictures of our new born too and couldn't be happier with them!

Sent on 04/03/2014

Melinda · Married on 06/29/2012

Larry made our day beyond special! He was present for everything capturing the most AMAZING pictures. He is very flexible and really listens to what his clients want. Every person is different and Larry has a great eye for what works and does not work. The pictures that were taken at our wedding are memories that will last a life time! I look forward to working with Larry again in the future!

Sent on 04/05/2014