40 Reviews for Ladyfingers Letterpress

Arley-Rose and Morgan are two INCREDIBLY talented ladies! I had been eyeing up their work for years leading up to our wedding in Hawaii and I contacted them immediately when we got engaged to get started. From the beginning they were kind, interested in our ideas and chock full of creative ways to bring our dream invitations to life. Every time we emailed they responded within 24 hours or sooner (a rarity based on experiences with other vendors) and came back with quick revisions that proved they were listening to every word we said. I would highly and happily recommend Ladyfingers Letterpress to anyone! Especially if they are looking for one of a kind, amazing invitations that make their guests' jaws drop! I still have people talking about them and they've kept them as keepsakes! These ladies are the best!

Profile Picture Adrienne, 4/25/15, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

I searched the internet for a year to find the perfect company to design our wedding invitations and there Lady Fingers were on the other side of the world! We saw the invitation as the beginning of the entire wedding experience for our guests and because so many had to travel so far to celebrate with us we wanted to make sure it was a memorable day. Lady Fingers were amazing to deal with - it started with an early morning for us/late evening skype brief, sharing of photos, pinterest accounts and ended with the most amazing save the dates/wedding invitations we could have asked for. We have had so many comments from our friends ("these are the best invites we have ever seen") and have saved copies for ourselves to frame and hang on our wall. We may be on the other side of the world but the experience with Lady Fingers was seamless and exactly what we wanted.

Profile Picture User4614740, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

I had a vision in my head of what I wanted our invitations to look like- but I couldn't find anything on the market that fit the bill. Morgan & Arley-Rose took my input and turned it into something more perfect and beautiful that I could have ever dreamed!! Open the package when it arrived was like Christmas morning!! I cannot say enough good things about the process or the product!! People haven't stopped complementing the invitations!!

Profile Picture Katie, 1/10/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Invitations

Turn to Ladyfingers Letterpress wedding invitations if your goal is to be happy. Morgan and Arley are experts. They're also warm hearted and innovative, which means that you're going to get a sweet product while enjoying the process. Our package was chic, unique, and adored by our guests... plus, we were happy to have spent the extra $$ to support their business.

Profile Picture User4613732, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Invitations

I loved my custom letterpress wedding invitation suite. Ladyfingers Letterpress designed exactly what I was looking for. I'm a wedding planner so I had a really good idea of what I was looking for and what I wanted all pieces of my invitations to say. Ladyfingers didn't really help at all with the copy or creative suggestions of what the content should include - that was all on me, so if you aren't very creative or a strong writer that part of the process could be tricky. The custom designs were lovely and the quality of the paper was great.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture User4818126, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Arley, Morgan, and the team at Ladyfingers were amazing to work with. Their artistic value and professionalism were worth every penny! Can't wait to collaborate again with them in the future!

Profile Picture Keri, 9/28/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Invitations

The invitation suites that Ladyfingers Letterpress create are true works of art. As soon as my husband and I saw a sample of their work we knew we couldn't have anyone else design our invitations. These are certainly the top of the top - every invitation is hand lettered and hand pressed and Arley-Rose creates the most stunning add-ons to your invitations. Whatever your vision may be, she will bring it to life! Months later we still have guests raving about our invitations and we have a copy of our own framed in our apartment. LLP do truly stunning work!

Profile Picture Sarah, 9/27/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Invitations

Morgan and Arley did an absolutely beautiful job! They were super easy to work with, and we were so happy with their products in the end. Really outstanding design skills and craftsmanship!

Profile Picture Jacqueline, 8/29/14, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

I have only positive comments about Ladyfingers Letterpress!

Arley-Rose and Morgan are fantastic-They listened carefully to our vision and created an invitation that was perfect for our wedding theme and also felt like "us". The invitations are gorgeous- done with impeccable craftsmanship and attention to detail. We were surprised how many friends (Male friends especially!) reached out to us to tell us how much they liked the Save the Dates and invites . I also loved the wood crate boxes the invitations are sent in- the whole process makes you feel so special and excited.

Finally, I really appreciated how they donate a portion of their proceeds to different charities and how down to earth and friendly the staff members of Ladyfingers Letterpress are. If they have availability- just go for it! You will not be disappointed.

Profile Picture Anna , 7/26/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Invitations

Since we sent our invitations, we haven't stopped hearing how incredible they are! From the beginning we were so excited to work with Ladyfingers Letterpress, but at each stage we became more and more excited until finally we had the whole suite put together and we had to contain ourselves as we waited for the gushing we knew would come once they went out to our guests. Ladyfingers Letterpress went out of their way to get everything done within our timeframe (and even slightly earlier!), which made a HUGE difference in keeping things on track for us and made the whole process much less stressful than it could have been. They worked with us to give us exactly what we wanted and needed. As my fiance said, this is arguably the first part of our wedding that guests will experience and so far it's off to a great start thanks to Ladyfingers Letterpress!

Profile Picture User3015453, 2+ years ago, 6 Reviews
Category: Invitations

We loved working with Ladyfingers and we were thrilled with what they made for us. They are so talented, thoughtful, and great to work with. Our friends still talk about our invite. It really helped get us excited to celebrate.

Profile Picture Anna, 6/21/14, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

We loved the finished result of our invites! On the more expensive side but we felt it was worth the spend as we will keep one forever as a special momento.

Profile Picture Gill, 6/7/14, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Ladyfingers did a wonderful job with our Save the Date cards and Wedding invitations. What they designed for us really fit the style we were going for and gave us that custom feel we were after. We asked if they could incorporate one of our drawings into the design and they made it work beautifully.
They were a pleasure to work with and we're so glad we found them!

Profile Picture Nicole, 5/10/14, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Ladyfingers Letterpress was my absolute favorite of my wedding vendors! Not only are Arley Rose's invitations stunningly gorgeous, the rest of the staff is kind, intuitive, available and genuinely interested in making sure you get the perfect one-of-a-kind designs for your event.

I can't recommend working with them enough. My guests described their invites as "a piece of art that came to me in the mail, the most beautiful invite I've ever received"

Profile Picture Kate, 4/5/14, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

They are the absolute best so if that's what you want I highly recommend them. Obviously perfection comes with a price but in my opinion it's worth it.

Profile Picture Launa, 10/5/13, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

We are so happy we went with them!! First off they are the sweetest women! From the get go they are so helpful seeing your vision. They created the best invitations!!! Everyone loved them!! We received so many compliments on how original they were. If you want the best of the best go with ladyfingers letterpress!!

Profile Picture Rochelle, 8/17/13, 6 Reviews
Category: Invitations

These ladies (and gentlemen) are the very best! I can't tell you how many times I heard "the most beautiful invitations I've ever received" from guests. A very good feeling. And so fun to collaborate with!

Profile Picture User2677783, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Invitations

If I could give Ladyfingers a 10 in every category, I would.

From our initial design meeting where we munched on chocolate covered almonds, strawberries, and sipped champagne (to celebrate our engagement!), we knew we had found something amazing. We were very lucky because we live in Providence, and could hop over to their studio in Pawtucket in about 4 minutes. I think that Tom and I had a (very) general idea of what we wanted our invitations and Save-the-Dates to look like, but in terms of paper types, lettering styles, wording -- basically any specific details -- we were clueless. Morgan and Arley were warm, approachable, and patient, asking us about how we had met, what aspects of our wedding venue had special meaning for us, and the overall feeling we were going for. Based on some VERY general comments from the two of us, they created the most beautiful, personal wedding invitations we could have hoped for.

On top of their amazing artistry, they are great people. Everyone in their office is incredibly responsive, knowledgeable, and just downright nice. After our first meeting, Morgan shared a Google calendar with us so we could expect when different stages of the process would be completed and when they would need things from us (like addresses). As someone who keeps track of everything on Google Calendar herself, this was such a plus! I was also thrilled to learn that they donate a portion of each order to organizations that advocate marriage equality and equal rights for the LGBT community.

Our invitations were worth every penny and more. We sent them out a few days ago and I have already lost count of how many emails, text messages, and in-person compliments we have received on how beautiful, unique, and fun they are. I cannot say enough about how great our experience with Ladyfingers was.

Go with these talented, classy ladies and you will not be disappointed!

Profile Picture Alison, 6/8/13, 6 Reviews
Category: Invitations

These ladys have been awesome to work with. We have been so happy with everything. Very professional and completed their work on time. The wedding invitations are absolutely the most unique and beautiful invitations I have ever seen. I would highly recommend this company. What a pleasure!

Profile Picture User2625852, 2+ years ago, 9 Reviews
4.2

We really loved working with Morgan and Arley on our Custom Wedding Invitations. We could not find anything in Invitation books that really felt unique and special to us, and we had a great time working on the design with Morgan and Arley. By the time we got in touch with them, we were on tight timeline, and they amazingly worked with us to get everything done on time. When we received the invitations, the colors were wonderful and we loved the design. However, we were a bit disappointed with the tactility of the letterpress, which did not seem consistent with the samples we received from them. The thing I have always loved about letterpress is the texture of the designs so this was a bit of a bummer. However, the design was exactly what we wanted and we were happy with the results overall.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Jodie, 4/14/13, 8 Reviews
Category: Invitations

Ladyfingers Letterpress is with no doubt the best option out there. All of their designs are unique and personalized. They went the extra mile to make sure we got the most original invites. We were so lucky to find them.
Arley- Rose & Morgan are very professionals and super talented. We are so pleased overall with the process, from the skype call to the spectacular box we got in the mail filled with our treasures...They were able to translate all of our wishes into a piece of art very close to our hearts.
I'm so happy and thankful to have found these amazing artists. If you are thinking about working with LL, I can honestly tell you that you won't regret it.

Profile Picture Pierina, 11/17/12, 2 Reviews
Category: Invitations

My soon-to-be wife and I could not be happier about our wedding invitations! Arley Rose and Morgan were really impressive for more than a few reasons, not the least of which is that the invitations are beautiful. We are getting compliments from all over the continent. Other reasons are detailed below - I tried to be succinct, but failed.

1. Laura and I have REALLY (REALLY) different aesthetics. Ladyfingers found a way to integrate our styles and create an invitation suite that was both handcrafted and elegant. It fit us perfectly. We were blown away to see how well they captured us as a couple and the day we are creating.

2. The process - we really enjoyed everything about working with these two, from a tour of the studio (with snacks and champagne!!), to having our (very particular) feedback received and acted upon with utmost care and thoughtfulness. Even at the very beginning, as we were trying to choose where to have our invitations made (Ladyfingers vs. larger, more generic print shops), Ladyfingers worked with us for a LONG time to make the budget work and to ensure that we got what we wanted most in our suite. It has felt very collaborative throughout AND these two are amazingly organized and professional - not an easy balance to strike.

3. It was really lovely to work with a team for whom our same sex marriage wasn't strange and didn't need explaining. We were at ease from the start - which has not been the case with every vendor in this planning process.

We can't say enough about Ladyfingers. Would do it all over again!

Profile Picture Meg, 10/20/12, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Ladyfingers was prompt, courteous, professional, and extremely fun to work with. We have gotten innumerable compliments on their work, and have already sent several friends and acquaintances their way.

Profile Picture Micah, 10/6/12, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Everywhere we go, we see that our friends and relatives have framed their copies of our Save-The-Date Posters by Ladyfingers Letterpress and hung them on their walls! The invitations were so cool, they were featured in national news media. Ladyfingers doesn't just produce invitations, they produce beautiful works of art. Their amazing design and printing skills helped set the tone for our whole wedding. They gave us great advice the whole way through.

Profile Picture Ted, 10/6/12, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

I can't speak highly enough of Ladyfingers Letterpress! From our first email exchange and video chat conversation with Morgan and Arley-Rose, I knew we'd found something special. They are so dedicated to what they do and it's clear they put a lot of effort into getting to know the people they are designing for so that they can really capture your personality in the final product. After just one video chat conversation and some pinterest board sharing, the first proofs we were sent for our wedding invitations could not have fit our vision better! We also bugged them a ton about colors, envelopes, ribbons, etc. and they were more than happy to give their honest input and advice on all of our questions. We've since sent out our invitations and I couldn't believe the responses we got from our guests - so many people have gone out of their way to call/email/post/text etc. about how much they love our invitations, and how much they can see our personality in them, which I think is the biggest compliment of all. With Ladyfingers Letterpress you will definitely end up with invitations that are unique, memorable, and a special wedding keepsake. Thank you Morgan and Arley-Rose!

Profile Picture jessie, 9/29/12, 1 Review