Cards & Pockets, Inc.

South Easton, MA View map

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Cards & Pockets is the world leader in Do-It-Yourself Pocket Invitation materials. Best known for the lowest Pocket Invitation pricing, with high quality materials and outstanding customer service.

We specialize in the manufacture & retail of high-end Invitation & Stationary Products. As a leader in Do-It-Yourself Invitations and Design-Your-Own paper, we are an essential resource for Wedding invitations, party invitations, card crafting, scrapbooking and much more!

We understand the value of a satisfied customer's referrals and therefore strive to offer nothing less than high quality papers, at the lowest possible prices.

Our mission is to provide unique, quality materials at affordable prices along with superior customer service.

What invitation and card products do you offer?

Catalog Invitations
Custom Invitations
Menus
Place Cards
Programs
RSVP Cards
Save the Dates

What services do you provide?

Addressing

4.7
    4.6 out of 5 rating

Kendall S. Married on 11/01/2022

Beautiful Acrylic Wedding Invites

My fiance and I were looking for acrylic wedding invitations and WOW we are blown away by the outcome. Cards and Pockets was very helpful throughout the whole process and communicated wonderfully. The acrylic invitations are stunning and such a unique touch to our wedding. 10000% recommend this to any couple!
  • Malissa
    Malissa Married on 10/15/2022

Wonderful company

I would highly recommend cards and pockets for your wedding invitation needs! I ordered various high quality papers, invitation mats, envelope liners, and glue…..spoke with a helpful representative at their company with helpful suggestions to put together these beautiful wedding invitations for our daughter! All items arrived quickly! I am so pleased with the finished product!
    Denise M. Married on 08/27/2022

Outstanding service

With a wedding to plan while in a different country from my daughter and from where the wedding was being held, I needed flexibility. Doing online printing was just the solution except I’m not overly techie!! Cards and pockets saved the day by answering every question in the most personal way and by guiding me through the process whenever I had questions. Their workmanship was excellent and I loved working with them. Thank you cards and pockets!!
  • illustration stars

23 photos · 07/26/2015
Justin & Kelsey
22 photos · 10/26/2014

The Purple Bride The Purple Bride Wedding Invitations

Cards and Pockets has been the greatest asset to my growing business! The range of colors keeps my clients happy, and they have many styles to choose from. The paper is super high quality and the prices are amazing! My customers have more affordable options! So happy to have found C&P!

Demers Banquet Hall Demers Banquet Hall Banquet Halls

24 Norfolk Ave Suite C, Suite C South Easton, MA, 02375
5082194800

M-F 9am-4pm EST
Location of (Cards & Pockets, Inc.)

Other vendors in Providence for your wedding