Cards & Pockets, Inc.

South Easton, MA View map

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Cards & Pockets is the world leader in Do-It-Yourself Pocket Invitation materials. Best known for the lowest Pocket Invitation pricing, with high quality materials and outstanding customer service.

We specialize in the manufacture & retail of high-end Invitation & Stationary Products. As a leader in Do-It-Yourself Invitations and Design-Your-Own paper, we are an essential resource for Wedding invitations, party invitations, card crafting, scrapbooking and much more!

We understand the value of a satisfied customer's referrals and therefore strive to offer nothing less than high quality papers, at the lowest possible prices.

Our mission is to provide unique, quality materials at affordable prices along with superior customer service.

What invitation and card products do you offer?

Catalog Invitations
Custom Invitations
Menus
Place Cards
Programs
RSVP Cards
Save the Dates

What services do you provide?

Addressing

4.7

• Kendall
    Kendall S. Getting married on 11/01/2022

Beautiful Acrylic Wedding Invites

My fiance and I were looking for acrylic wedding invitations and WOW we are blown away by the outcome. Cards and Pockets was very helpful throughout the whole process and communicated wonderfully. The acrylic invitations are stunning and such a unique touch to our wedding. 10000% recommend this to any couple!
  • Karen
    Karen M. Getting married on 04/03/2022

Couldn't be more pleased!

Found this gem of a company who helped me every step of the way. Excellent over the phone & online customer service. The invitations are beautiful with envelopes, inserts, & address printing done for me. I couldn't be happier! Highly recommend to anyone in need of these services!
  • Heather
    Heather O. Getting married on 03/05/2022

AMAZING Products!!!

I was blown away at the quality of their products and variety of options they provided when choosing to create my wedding invitation suite! I am a bride on a budget and I didn't have to cut corners on quality when going with this website! I received the wedding invite suite of my dreams with an invite, 4 inserts, customized envelopes and pocket sleeves. As well as a "covid" uninvite I unfortunately had to create! Absolutely in love!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

23 photos · 07/26/2015
  • Justin & Kelsey
    22 photos · 10/26/2014

The Purple Bride The Purple Bride Wedding Invitations

Cards and Pockets has been the greatest asset to my growing business! The range of colors keeps my clients happy, and they have many styles to choose from. The paper is super high quality and the prices are amazing! My customers have more affordable options! So happy to have found C&P!

Demers Banquet Hall Demers Banquet Hall Banquet Halls

24 Norfolk Ave Suite C, Suite C South Easton, MA, 02375
5082194800

M-F 9am-4pm EST
Location of (Cards & Pockets, Inc.)

Other vendors in Providence for your wedding