Crosstown Press

Cranston, RI View map

Since 1948 we've been serving the needs of our New England community by providing high quality printed materials at outstanding values with exceptional customer service. Now we're bringing the same tradition that our local customers have enjoyed to all of our visitors through our Web site.

Visit our Online Printshop to choose from a wide range of wedding invitations, business stationery, greeting cards and office supplies. Take a minute to browse our Value Added Services and see how Crosstown Press has become the printer of choice for our customers throughout New England.

www.crosstownpress.com

Tel: 401-941-4061

Fax : 401-941-8081

info@crosstownpress.com

Hours:

Monday - Friday 8:30 to 5:30

Saturday 9:00 to 2:00

Sunday- CLOSED

What invitation and card products do you offer?

Catalog Invitations
Custom Invitations

What services do you provide?

Assembly
Design
Embossed
Engraving
Letterpress
Printing

Ashley Married on 09/01/2018
    Our wedding invitations were so beautiful! Simple, yet elegant. The staff at Crosstown Press listened to what we wanted and helped make it come to fruition. Highly recommended!
    Raymon Married on 06/17/2018
    Finding a reliable vendor to do wedding invitations is difficult, but Crosstown Press is definitely the most reliable vendor out there for handling invitations for your special day. We worked with Lynn and Steve, who were very welcoming and were helpful in designing our wedding invitations. They made sure every detail was correct down to the last letter, and were responsive in both email and phone whenever we had questions throughout the process. We visited vendors as well, but Crosstown Press definitely gives you the personal attention and delivers high quality invitations, and superb customer service to boot. We'd definitely recommend them for any and all stationary services.
    Katie Married on 05/26/2018
    They allowed me to sit in their location and did not bother me as I looked through invitations after invitations. This a small thing but from the many places I went was not the case and I was so thankful they allowed me to look through hundreds of books. Once I was ready they were so helpful and really made sure that every aspect of my save the dates and invitations were done perfectly.

Crosstown Press's reply:

Hi Katie,
    We’re so glad to have made your experience with us enjoyable and as straightforward as possible. It was a pleasure to work with you and we are thrilled that you are happy with your invitations. Thank you for the wonderful review.
    Best Wishes,
    Your friends at Crosstown Press

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner

829 Park Avenue Cranston, 02910
4019414061
Location of (Crosstown Press)

Other vendors in Providence for your wedding