DWRI Letterpress

Providence, RI View map

Located in Providence, Rhode Island, DWRI Letterpress is a company that can print invitations through fine letterpress printing. Possessing an expansive collection of presses, machines, type collections, and more, these artists bring aesthetic consideration and craftsmanship into their work. They have the capability to print both large and small projects, for weddings of all sizes and styles.

DWRI Letterpress can print your entire wedding invitation suite, from the save-the-dates to the RSVP cards. Your invitations can be produced on an array of papers, including traditional and not-so-traditional options depending on your needs. Foil stamping, die cutting, and more can also be offered for invitations that strike the eye and leave a lasting impression. The team of artists and printers also offer graphic design services and can assemble your final products for you. For the day of your wedding, you can tie the look and feel of your celebrations together with menus, programs, and table cards. You can also add a personal touch to your nuptial event with customized napkins, gift bags, and other paper goods.

What invitation and card products do you offer?

Catalog Invitations
Custom Invitations
Imprinted Napkins
Menus
Place Cards
Programs
RSVP Cards
Save the Dates

What services do you provide?

Addressing

4.9 out of 5 rating

• Mimi
    Mimi S. Getting married on 12/07/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Beautiful invitations and fantastic service

We are thrilled with our letterpress save the dates, invitations, day-of signage, and thank you notes. DWRI has a beautiful selection of past custom wedding invitations to look at and take inspiration from. We were involved in the design process and Dan and Lois's communication was excellent at every point in the process. They explained pricing and options transparently and checked in multiple times. The quality of the invitations and our experience with DWRI staff were top notch.
    Alexandra V. Married on 10/01/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

LOVE our personal invitations!

I loved working with DWRI Letterpress to create our one of a kind wedding invitations! Lois worked closely with me to make sure the vision I had came to life, gave excellent creative suggestions, and adapted quickly to any feedback I had or changes I asked to make to the drafts she shared. I felt like I had the option to personalize any detail I wanted. We live in DC, so I thought the long distance might make the process difficult, but it was truly a breeze. Once the invites were done, they were carefully packaged and shipped to us so we could include personal notes and assemble them ourselves as I requested. I had the envelopes printed with addresses which was great, but they also included some extra blank ones in case we needed them. The invites are just gorgeous, and the quality is amazing. I'm really excited to send these out to our guests! I just can't say enough positive things, and highly recommend working with DWRI Letterpress! Artists are the best!
  • Carlos
    Carlos Married on 02/22/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Custom invites: i said yes!

Lois was amazing! I first reached out to Lois because I wanted a true letter press wedding invite. She responded within the same day and even invited me to her shop in Providence RI. After reviewing a few samples, we were able to get busy. I sent over Lois a few inspirational ideas and wanted a very custom check list. She delivered, and they came out exceptional. We got so many complements and we wowed our guests. Also, it was great to not have to worry about choosing paper, envelopes, etc. We did an online vendor for our save the dates, and it was very overwhelming. Lois did it all for us including envelope addressing. It is all about the details and Lois knows that. I highly recommend her!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Real Weddings

Jocelyn & Dan
42 photos 路 10/17/2021

Ladyfingers Letterpress Ladyfingers Letterpress Wedding Invitations

Dan Wood and his crew are as good as it gets. We call him the Fairy GodFather of letterpress because he has always been there for us and has taught us so much. Dan is truly dedicated to his craft and has earned tremendous respect from the community and his clients because of the outstanding work that he continues to produce. He has definitely set a high standard that we continue to strive towards, and it is an honor to know someone as talented and hard working as Dan. Thank you for showing us how ink and paper can become something magical when combined!

40 Rice Street Suite 1, Suite 1 Providence, RI, 02907
Location of (DWRI Letterpress)

Other vendors in Providence for your wedding