New England Invitations

East Greenwich, RI View map

At New England Invitations you will be working with a seasoned vendor in the wedding and special event Industry. We have a beautiful selection of invitations and stationary from letterpress and engraving to digital and thermography. We listen to our clients vision and style and whether it be contemporay, traditional, classic or custom we accommodate your request. New England Invitations coordinates your "paper elements" matching your style, color and decor. Our "paper elements" include invitations, save the dates, place cards, programs, menus, personalized cocktail napkins, thank you notes, out of town boxes, labels and tags for your favors.

What invitation and card products do you offer?

Catalog Invitations
Custom Invitations
Imprinted Napkins
Menus
Place Cards
Programs
RSVP Cards
Save the Dates

What services do you provide?

Addressing
Letterpress
Printing
Shipping
Thermography

What is your minimum order requirement?

Suzanne Married on 08/11/2018
    The invitations are gorgeous and everyone is raving about them. Pamela has an excellent selection of products. Her helpful suggestions ensured I got exactly what I wanted. She’s knowledgeable, professional and fun to work with. The invitations arrived just when Pamela said they would. She provided guidance with respect to proper etiquette for addressing the envelopes, ensuring adequate postage and how far in advance I should mail and request a response. I wish everything ran as smoothly.

I would recommend New England Invitation with absolutely no hesitation.
    Tiffany Married on 10/07/2017
    Working with Pamela at New England Invitations was an amazing experience! From the moment we met, her bright personality had me at ease in terms of knowing that the menus and signage for my wedding would look amazing. Even with a few last minute changes to the menu, and asking for signature drink signs & sign-in instructions to be done (which was not in my original train of thought!), Pamela flawlessly made it happen. She promptly responded to all emails, and pick up of the completed items was even simpler. Her shop in East Greenwich, RI is also so cute. The layout & decor are charming. Look no further for your event/party needs!
    Jennifer Married on 09/03/2017
    Working with New England Invitations for my wedding was a dream. My wedding invitations were elegant, classy, sophisticated, and perfect in every way - better than I even imagined!

We used New England Invitations exclusively for all of our wedding paper elements - invitations, programs, escort cards, place cards, menus, cocktail napkins, welcome boxes, and thank you notes - complete with a beautiful custom monogram and design that matched the theme and color scheme of our wedding.

Pamela and her staff at New England Invitations listened to my vision and made it into reality - all while sticking within our budget. They couldn't have been nicer to work with, and everything was ready ahead of schedule with not a single mistake!

I received SO many compliments - thank you New England Invitations!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner

Calligraphy by Angela Calligraphy by Angela Wedding Invitations

I recommend the services of New England Invitations to make your Wedding Day a one-of-a-kind event that will be remembered and cherished by you and all your guests for years to come. ~~ Angela Neik www.calligraphybyangela.com 214 957 2155 Dallas Calligrapher

36 Main Street East Greenwich, 02818

Monday - Friday 10:00am - 5:00pm Saturday - 10:00am - 3:00pm Evening and Weekend Appointments available
Location of (New England Invitations)

Other vendors in Providence for your wedding