New England Invitations Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner

Suzanne Married on 08/11/2018
    The invitations are gorgeous and everyone is raving about them. Pamela has an excellent selection of products. Her helpful suggestions ensured I got exactly what I wanted. She’s knowledgeable, professional and fun to work with. The invitations arrived just when Pamela said they would. She provided guidance with respect to proper etiquette for addressing the envelopes, ensuring adequate postage and how far in advance I should mail and request a response. I wish everything ran as smoothly.

I would recommend New England Invitation with absolutely no hesitation.
    Tiffany Married on 10/07/2017
    Working with Pamela at New England Invitations was an amazing experience! From the moment we met, her bright personality had me at ease in terms of knowing that the menus and signage for my wedding would look amazing. Even with a few last minute changes to the menu, and asking for signature drink signs & sign-in instructions to be done (which was not in my original train of thought!), Pamela flawlessly made it happen. She promptly responded to all emails, and pick up of the completed items was even simpler. Her shop in East Greenwich, RI is also so cute. The layout & decor are charming. Look no further for your event/party needs!
    Jennifer Married on 09/03/2017
    Working with New England Invitations for my wedding was a dream. My wedding invitations were elegant, classy, sophisticated, and perfect in every way - better than I even imagined!

We used New England Invitations exclusively for all of our wedding paper elements - invitations, programs, escort cards, place cards, menus, cocktail napkins, welcome boxes, and thank you notes - complete with a beautiful custom monogram and design that matched the theme and color scheme of our wedding.

Pamela and her staff at New England Invitations listened to my vision and made it into reality - all while sticking within our budget. They couldn't have been nicer to work with, and everything was ready ahead of schedule with not a single mistake!

I received SO many compliments - thank you New England Invitations!
    Elizabeth Married on 06/10/2017
    We used New England Invitations for our daughters wedding invitations, save the dates, thank you cards and gift boxes. Pamela has wonderful suggestions and impeccable taste. People still comment on how beautiful the wedding invitations were. I recommend New England Invitations without reservation!
    Ruth Married on 06/03/2017
    Pamela and her staff were wonderful to work with. They did Invitations, menu cards, signage and placecards. They also addressed and mailed all of the wedding invitations (150), with no mistakes! I would not hesitate to recommend them. We got many compliments on the Invitations - they were gorgeous.
    Shannon Married on 10/29/2016
    Pamela was wonderful to work with. We got so many compliments on our invitations!
  • User2936509 2+ years ago
    Pam and her staff were an absolute pleasure to work with, she is the best! She was so warm, welcoming and attentive to my husband and I during our first meeting. Throughout the process of working together she provided valuable advise and consulting on what would and wouldn't work with all of the various paper components we had. On the day of we were blow away with how beautiful everything came out and we couldn't have done it without her guidance & feedback. I'm grateful for her experience and professionalism and highly recommend working with her for your invitation and day of paper good needs!
    Stephanie Married on 07/30/2016
    Pam and her staff at New England Invitations are amazing! We worked with them to design our invitations, wedding programs and place cards, and they more than exceeded our expectations. Pam understood our vision and helped it come to life. Our invitations were printed beautifully, and the programs and place cards as well. Everything was done in a timely manner and you can tell that Pam and her staff are passionate about weddings and helping couples have the best day of their lives. Pam was so helpful with every question I had and would respond within minutes to my emails. I can't thank New England Invitations enough for helping us to create the wedding of our dreams! I would recommend New England Invitations for a truly personalized experience when picking out wedding invitations.
    Dania Married on 05/07/2016
    I worked with Pamela from New England Invitations for our Save The Dates and our Wedding Invitations. Pamela is absolutely incredible to work with! She is helpful with suggestions, knows all the "rules" when addressing and creating wedding invites, and an overall pleasure to work with. We worked together and designed the PERFECT invites and Save The Dates. We are still getting compliments from friends and family about our Save The Dates. I cannot wait to send out our invitations! They are classy, high quality, and fit our venue to perfection. I highly recommend her expertise! Invitations and Save The Dates really set the tone for your wedding, so I recommend actually meeting with someone to design them. It is so much better than ordering invitations online and creating them yourself may lead to mistakes. Go with an expert, contact Pamela and have fun designing! You will not regret it!
    Maggi Married on 01/16/2016
    New England Invitations provided the invitations, thank you notes, programs, menus, table numbers, out of town bags, donation sign, and monogrammed bags for the bridesmaids for my daughter's wedding. Pamela is amazing to work with. Her attention to detail and expertise guided us through this process easily. The advice, suggestions, and ideas provided by Pamela and her staff were extremely helpful. The quality of all of the products were top notch. Many of our guests commented on the elegance of everything - from the invitations down to the ribbons with the bride and grooms initials on them for the program basket and glass cylinders. The personalized bridesmaids bags were gorgeous - everyone loved them.

I would highly recommend New England Invitations.
    Maria Married on 11/21/2015
    New England Invitations provides exceptional quality products. We used NEI for my bridal shower invitations, our wedding invitations, thank you notes, and place cards. Pam, the owner, is wonderful - prompt, responsive, and very easy to work with. She is incredibly knowledgeable about proper wedding etiquette and has great insight. I highly, highly recommend New England Invitations!
  • User2488534 2+ years ago
    Pamela at New England invitations was such a pleasure to work with. I have to say i was a bit of a high strung bride and Pamela was always on top of everything. I would email her and she got back to me in minutes. Every question I had she had answers for. Not to mention she does everything not just invitations. Take my advise, get an idea of what you want in your wedding and make an appointment with new England invitations the rest will just fall in to place.

I would highly recommend!!
    Laura Married on 09/05/2015
    New England Invitations did all of the paper goods for our wedding in Newport RI this past Sept. and did an absolutely fantastic job! We could not have been happier with the selection, quality, and amazing service from Pamela that we received. We had envisioned a modern chic black/white/silver theme for our wedding and she knew exactly how to enhance this theme through the design of our programs, invitations, signage, menus - you name it ! She gave us that extra bit of BLING and SPARKLE that we were looking for in our decor. Her "Out of Towners" boxes were also a huge hit with our guests! She went above and beyond to make sure each guest received one - even if it meant driving all over RI to hand deliver them!! They were such a nice touch and made each guest feel so welcomed and special when they arrived for our wedding weekend. I would definitely recommend NEI!!!
    Alexa Married on 07/25/2015
    New England Invitations was an absolutely FABULOUS experience - both in terms of service and the final products delivered.

The invitation-choosing process was overwhelming (in a good way) because the New England Invitations team can literally create any invitation you can conceive of.... with every possible attribute. If you can dream of it, they can make it! They have millions of samples that are great for inspiration and they'll customize anything you like. They're experienced and very creative and will help you to be certain you take care of everything... they know the correct dates to mail the invitations, the secret tricks to keep the heavy envelopes sealed, etc. They made a stressful process for me an absolute breeze and a pleasure.

My guests raved for weeks prior to the wedding about how amazing the quality of the invitations were, then throughout the wedding all the "little details" they created for us were just perfect. The team created place cards, menus and table numbers, they created an adorable custom receptacle for our gifts and they provided materials for all our "little extras:" - custom coasters that guests could put over their drinks while dancing so the waitstaff didn't take their drinks, custom napkins, custom matchboxes, etc.

My favorite thing the team created for me was the ceremony program - it was everything I wanted...and beyond! I had a very specific vision and wanted the ceremony programs to be extra-special and the WERE! Down to the hand-tied ribbons on every single program - they were stunning and left a big impression with the guests. Highly recommend these!

I cannot recommend New England Invitations enough - they are so friendly, kind, courteous and KNOWLEDGEABLE. Their experience and professionalism was truly outstanding! Thank you, New England Invitations for all you did for us!
  • User1834409 2+ years ago
    The girls help with our paper products for our wedding from the wording to printing our addresses for the invites, to our placed cards.... I found some unique font ideas and they search long and hard for the font and found it! All our ideas they implemented and created our inspiration. The turn around time was super quick and everything was very well detailed and correct.
    Michele Married on 08/01/2014
    I met Pamela at the Biltmore Wedding Prelude and I am so glad I did!

Pamela "got" me right away and the vision we had for our wedding. I received so many compliments on my invitations and programs.

It is so worth working and meeting with someone in person, really makes such a difference.

Pamela is just great!!!
    Talia Married on 06/28/2014
    New England Invitations provided us with the invitations, thank you notes (both bridal shower and wedding), program, menus, table numbers, out of town bags, bags for my bridesmaids, and donation sign. Pamela and her staff were an absolute joy to work with! She was so professional and was on top of everything. She really listened to me when I told her about the vision I had for my wedding and gave me advice/suggestions that steered me in the right direction. I would HIGHLY recommend New England Invitations for all your printing needs. I cannot express enough how amazing they were to work with. We still get many compliments on our invitations as well as how fun the welcome bags and monogrammed bridesmaids bags were! Definitely check them out - you will be glad you did!
    Casey Married on 05/17/2014
    New England invitations in East Greenwich is a wonderful store to work with! I got my invitations through them and the quality selection and timing was amazing!!! I would highly recommend Pamela and New England Invitations!
    Kenny Married on 02/01/2014
    In the grand scheme of our wedding, Pamela was the best vendor that we found! We eloped in Key West and needed suitable invitations stat - ones that would meet the approval of the Grand Dame of Greenwich (mother in law). Pamela outdid herself. We were exhausted after dealing with other shoppes in the state, Pamela was a breath of fresh air. Looking like she stepped out of New Canaan Magazine, Pam is classy, intelligent and creative. Our invitations were unique, and Pam was a grammar whiz and class act. She made certain that printing was correct, and that each step was competed on time. In fact, we booked her for other aspects of our reception. After receiving their invitations, friends called raving.....Pamela did us proud. From the onset, Pamela can size someone up, determine their needs and deliver. Too bad she can't manage every aspect of our lives! Thanks Pamela for a stellar job! With great affection, Jackie & Kenny
    Lisa Married on 10/05/2013
    Pamela made the process of choosing the perfect invitation easy and painless! There are so many options and the sky is the limit! But she helps to narrow down the options based on your vision to create the most beautiful invitation. She also created our very unique Save the Date cards, name cards, menu cards, programs, welcome notes, napkins and additional signage. Every detail was done so creatively and not a detail was overlooked. Because we had a multicultural wedding (American and Brazilian) we translated almost every paper/printed item in Portuguese. Our menu cards were English on one side and Portuguese on the other. Everything looked amazing! I also worked with Pamela (PDR Events) as our wedding planner and highly recommend her. My guests are still talking about our wedding weekend!
    Vivian Married on 06/08/2013
    We were thrilled with all of the items we ordered through New England Invitations. They had a very broad selection, and they did an excellent job with our fun, informal save-the-dates as well as our very traditional wedding invitations. I couldn't have been happier with the service or the end result.
  • User1190427 2+ years ago
    New England invitations did a fabulous job for our June wedding invites! Pamela was extremely patient with me as I picked through many of her albums and narrowed it down. I absolutely loved our invites and they matched our wedding theme/venue perfectly. I got so many compliments on them and my picky new husband even loved them! :-) Kayla was great and when I was having trouble typing up the names and addresses in the correct format she took over and did it for me! Thank you!
    Martha Married on 03/23/2013
    While we ordered our invitations through Pamela at New England Invitations and they were done beautifully and in a timely manner, our experience goes far beyond invitations. The first time we met with Pamela, my mom and I spent about 4-5 hours in Pamela's shop (well after she was supposed to close) just talking through each and every detail of my wedding. Pamela provided countless great suggestions and advice, and from there became a trusted advisor throughout the entire wedding process. In addition to our invitations, Pamela also created our favors/place cards (votive candles with each guest's name and table assignment), a birdcage to hold cards from guests and the place cards for the rehearsal dinner. Each was creative and exquisite.

Whether you need invitations or any other creative, decorative element for your wedding, I would recommend visiting Pamela and her team!
    Pat Married on 09/29/2012
    I went to New England Invitations to look at invitations for our daughter's wedding. After meeting Pamela and seeing all she had to offer, I knew this was the perfect fit. In addition to the beautiful wedding invitations she did our menus, napkins, church programs, welcome letters, place cards, and fun candy bar labels! Everything was expertly done and absolutely perfect!!.
    Pamela was such a joy to work with and was always available for a quick phone call, email or visit. We just loved her creativity and great suggestions. She made wedding planning "fun"!
    We would highly recommend visiting New England Invitations and meeting with Pamela, you will not be disappointed.
    When I am in the area I always stop in to visit Pamela. Though the wedding planning process, I met a true professional who loves what she does, but I also made a friend!!
    Ann Married on 09/16/2012
    NE Invitations provides a wide selection of quality invitations as well as accompanying products including napkins, programs, dinner menus and many more ideas for a complete and elegant presentation.