Elated Paper Co.

Portsmouth, RI View map

Elated Paper Co. offers a unique service to those looking for an alternative to traditional wedding stationery. If you're interested in something fully customized, we can work with your ideas, thoughts, or even a cocktail napkin sketch to make your dream a reality. For inspiration, visit www.elatedpaperco.com and take a look through our gallery of wedding designs including invitations, place cards, and table cards.

• Woman-owned

What invitation and card products do you offer?

Custom Invitations
Menus
Place Cards
Programs
RSVP Cards
Save the Dates

What services do you provide?

Addressing
Printing

• Kelsey
    Kelsey P. Getting married on 10/01/2021

AMAZING Custom Designs for My Wedding Invitations in Up North Michigan

ATTENTION ALL NEW BRIDES: I found Elated Paper on Etsy while browsing for wedding invitation and save the date ideas. Truthfully, I was thinking of avoiding wedding invitations all together and just doing everything digitally after our Save the Dates went out. Then I found Elated Paper, and let me tell you, I am SO HAPPY I did. The staff was able to cater to my requests and design contributions. However, their expertise I trusted as well, and the end result turned out PERFECT! I am having my wedding this fall in Up North Michigan so the classic boho chic look with Navys, Golds, fall colors was fantastic. Even through the COVID craziness, Elated Paper was hands down the best vendor I have ever worked with steaming from an Etsy browse session. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ALL YOUR HARD WORK AND PROFESSIONALISM. WE LOVE YOU!
    Meghan Married on 07/30/2021

Hire Kate and thank me later

From her professionalism to her creativity, Kate is absolutely amazing! Kate designed our entire wedding suit (custom crest, save the date, invites, cups, napkins, menus, table cards, the list goes on) and I love how unique each piece is yet it all fits together in a cohesive look. If you are looking for someone to bring your vision to life, look no further. You won't find anyone as fast, dedicated, and as fun to work with as Kate! She makes everything so easy and affordable (two words no bride ever hears)! I don't tend to write reviews, but I could go on for paragraphs about how great Kate is!
    Eve Married on 11/17/2018

Professional, Responsive, & High Quality

Kate was so great to work with--even when I changed my mind about design aspects maybe a thousand times, she always got proofs and mockups back to me very quickly. Quality of the invitations was excellent, and got lots of compliments on them. Using her again for another event this summer. Thank you!!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

Team

Kate Lemish
Kate Lemish
Owner/Designer/Creator

I’m the brains and heart behind Elated Paper Co. I’m a wife, mom, business owner and graphic designer. When I’m not busy at my desk or chatting with a client, my adorably active sporty boy knows exactly how to keep me occupied! He brings so much joy and laughter to our lives, every day! Other than a short stint in Hawaii (one year—I wish it were more), I’m a lifelong New Englander. Things that I love, in no particular order, include; sports (GO Patriots!…now looks like I’ll have to root for The Bucs also), volleyball, zumba, barre, a nice SUP paddle with my husband, hikes, sitting by a cozy fire beating my husband at cribbage and spending time with my friends and family!

Everything Events Everything Events Wedding Planners

Beautiful, unique, and outstanding. Kate does excellent work!

79 Malee Terrace Portsmouth, RI, 02871
401.559.4422
Location of (Elated Paper Co.)

Other vendors in Providence for your wedding