Freeborn Street, Middletown, RI 02842 Map · Phone number

About Katlem Design & Invitations

Katlem Design & Invitations offers a unique service to those looking for an alternative to traditional wedding stationery. If you?re interested in something fully customized, we can work with your ideas, thoughts, or even a cocktail napkin sketch to make your dream a reality. For inspiration, visit www.katlemdesign.com and take a look through our gallery of wedding designs including invitations, place cards, and table cards. For those on a more fixed budget, our a la carte options come in many designs and colors to suit your needs.

menucard
diane owens1

40 Reviews for Katlem Design & Invitations

Eve · Married on 11/17/2018

Professional, Responsive, & High Quality

Kate was so great to work with--even when I changed my mind about design aspects maybe a thousand times, she always got proofs and mockups back to me very quickly. Quality of the invitations was excellent, and got lots of compliments on them. Using her again for another event this summer. Thank you!!!

Angela · Married on 06/02/2018

Talented, Efficient and Accommodating

I originally reached out to Kate for Save the Dates when I thought I was doing a destination wedding in Italy. She worked really hard to incorporate a novel map of Sicily into a vibrant looking STD. When the location changed to NYC and the theme was heritage and Deco, it was Kate who encouraged me to use a 1915 map of the area of the ceremony and use it as a gatefold for a classic/Art Deco invite. When my guests received the invitation they loved it because it was consistent with my style and unique. Kate also created a magnificent monogram that was used within the invitation and which I've since adopted on to a wax seal. I think Kate is very creative and works hard to match a bride's vision to her talents. Prices for her work are reasonable, especially against the stationers I was quoted from in the New York City area. In the mad dash to get the invites out, she worked with me to get more invitations from the printer. She does a lot of high-end events and weddings in the Rhode Island/Newport area so she has an elevated standard based upon her local clientele. I would use her in the future for other events.

Jens · Married on 11/25/2016

Kate was an absolute joy to work with. On top of being an extremely skilled artist, she was very flexible and willing to work with me during a planned vacation. She was able to take all my critiques and suggestions and translated it beautifully on the invitations. She is extremely responsive and I never needed to send her an email to request an update on anything.
    I definitely would look at using her in the future for any other professional printing needs that I may have.

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Katlem Design & Invitations FAQ

• What services do you provide? Addressing, Assembly, Design, Foil-Stamped, In-Person Consultations, Laser Cut, Letterpress, Printing
  • What is your minimum order requirement? 25

• Everything Events
    Everything Events Wedding Planners

Beautiful, unique, and outstanding. Kate does excellent work!

• Freeborn Street Middletown, 02842 See on map