Sharon Morgera Calligraphy & Design

Middletown, RI View map Visit website

Professional lettering done by hand. Wedding invitations, envelopes, seating scrolls, place cards and menus. Many lettering styles to choose from including scripts, italics and custom fonts. Inks are mixed by hand to perfectly coordinate with your color scheme. Flowers are often a significant part of an event and can be included in the design of any piece. 28 years of experience.

What invitation and card products do you offer?

Catalog Invitations
Custom Invitations
Menus
Place Cards
Programs
RSVP Cards
Save the Dates

What services do you provide?

Addressing
Calligraphy
Design

What is your minimum order requirement?

Diana Married on 08/28/2016
    AMAZING!

Sharon did such a great job!!! She was super helpful and flexible and had my envelopes on time! She had a great style and made my invitations look like a million bucks! I would definitely use her again for any upcoming events she was such a pleasure to work with and made everything so easy! Thank you so much Sharon!

-Diana Rivera
    Stephanie Married on 07/07/2012
    Sharon was just wonderful and did an amazing job for our wedding invitation calligraphy and seating chart. Since our first interaction she was responsive, clear & open on her process and had great ideas to ensure we had exactly what we wanted on our wedding invitations and seating chart. Both were perfectly done and we received wonderful compliments! I would highly recommend using Sharon for your event!
  • User779991 2+ years ago
    I would give Sharon 10 stars if I could. He work is so, so beautiful. Stunning. Really the best calligraphy I've ever seen. And she's a pleasure to work with. I would recommend her to anyone in a heartbeat.

Sharon Morgera Calligraphy & Design's reply:

Thank you for this great review, Alex. I loved working with you on your invitations. I truly appreciate your steady nature and enthusiastic approach to your "big day".

Elated Paper Co. Elated Paper Co. Wedding Invitations

Sharon does beautiful calligraphy. If you are looking for hand done envelopes Sharon is the person to see. She also creates beautiful illustrations perfect for a one of a kind invitation!

203 Prospect Avenue Middletown, 02842
401-240-4519
Location of (Sharon Morgera Calligraphy & Design)

Other vendors in Providence for your wedding